你们觉得我疯了 不是吗 你们都觉得我疯了
Thinking I'm crazy, don't you? Y'all think I'm crazy,
但我早就知道了 我告诉过你们所有人
but I knew, I told you all.
贝克你这混♥蛋♥ 还有新来的 你们所有人 我都告诉过你们
You fucking Baker, new kid, all of you, told you.
听着 专心干♥你♥的活 那是什么
Listen, focus on your job. What was that?
就是那只霸王龙老爹
That was just the father Rex.
还在找它的家人呢
Still looking for his family.
你知道那玩意儿会游泳吧 - 不过是些动物而已
You know that thing can swim. - It's just animals.
我们离它远点 就不会有事
We stay away from it, it'll be fine.
你之前说我不能 是什么意思
What did you mean before, that I can't do that?
对撞机不稳定 - 没错
Collider is unstable. - Right.
它像火花一样喷射出虫洞
It throws off wormholes like sparks.
对虫洞来说 空间和时间是一回事
Space and time are same thing to wormhole.
你要是朝它扔炸♥弹♥ 就等于瞬间
You drop bombs on that, you will be dropping bombs
向全世界扔炸♥弹♥
all over the world instantly.
你有没有说过什么话
You ever say something that doesn't take
非但没能缓解糟糕局面 反而让它更糟的
a bad situation and make it worse?
我是苏联人 你还问我这个
I'm Russian and you ask me this.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do?
你必须进去拔掉插头
You must go in and pull plug.
做什么
Do what?
字面意思 拔电源插头 - 要是你错了呢
Literally, pull plug. -And what if you're wrong?
我从不出错
I am never wrong.
中士 这边有情况
Sarge, situation up here.
什么情况 - 在那边
What do you got? -Over there.
只是动物在吃草而已
It's just animals grazing.
我们离它们远点就没事
We stay away from them, we'll be fine.
你觉得它们没威胁吗
Think they're harmless?
哦 我去 妈的
Oh, fuck. Shit!
我们保持路线 泽维尔
We stay the course, Xavier.
嘿 嘿 把那放下 - 不 我需要它
Hey, hey, put that down! No, I need it!
妈的放下 快放下 - 我需要 给我
Fucking drop it. Fucking drop-- -I need it, give it to me!
女士 放手 - 我需要吗♥啡♥
Let go of that, lady! - I need the morphine.
去处理一下
Get on that.
那他妈的是什么
The fuck was that?
你得振作起来
You need to get your shit together
因为我们正按你说的做
'cause we're doing what you want.
而且我们可能都会因此死得凄惨无比
And we're probably all gonna die screaming because of it.
我们能谈谈那凄惨无比的部分吗
Can we talk about that screaming and dying bit?
嘿 嘿 集中精神
Hey, hey, focus.
那是什么
What was that?
棘龙
Spinosaurus.
我们得 得快点
Uh, we have to, to hurry.
需要我把她绑起来吗
You need me to tie her up?
抽这个
Smoke these. Hmm?
对付一下 以美国人的方式
Cope, the American way.
好的 - 不用
Yeah. - No.
我觉得她会没事的
I think she's gonna be just fine.
对吧
Right?
妈的 盯住了 - 它们他妈现在会游泳了
Son of a bitch, stay on that. -What, they can fucking swim now?
你♥他♥妈♥真该看看它们飞起来的样子
Should've seen 'em fucking fly.
呼吸 放松
Breathe. Relax.
瞄准 扣扳机
Aim. Squeeze.
放松 瞄准 扣扳机
Relax. Aim. Squeeze.
洛根 停下
Logan, shut it down.
扣扳机
Squeeze.
我恨它们
I hate 'em.
洛根 没事了 警报解除
Logan, it's okay. Stand down.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我会关掉它的
I'll shut it down.
我会...我会关掉它
I'll sh-- I'll shut it down.
我会关掉它
I'll shut it down.
我会关掉它
I'll shut it down.
你们都可以走了
Yeah. You can all go.
我要走了
I am gonna go.
我... - 嘿 嘿 嘿 兄弟
I-- - Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, dude.
你...你叫我关掉它
You t-- you told me to shut it down.
是的 还不是时候 兄弟 - 我只是...
Yeah, it's not your time, brother. -I was just--
嘿 还没轮到你 - 什么
Hey. It's not your time. -What?
没有吗 你确定 - 是的 我需要你
No? Are you sure? -No. Yeah. I need ya.
我感觉… - 我们需要你
I feel... -We need you.
我什么都感觉不到了
...I can't feel anything.
我再也感觉不到任何东西了
I can't feel anything anymore.
没事了 - 怎么样
Okay. Yeah. -Huh?
没事了
Yeah.
我能做到
I can do this.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 - 是的 我很好
I know. -Yeah. I'm good.
让它停下
Make it stop.
保持水分
Stay hydrated.
你觉得中士喜欢她吗
Think the sergeant likes her?
药物必须排出你的体外...
The drug must leave your system--
中士只是在尽他的职责
The sergeant's just doing his job.
我可以向你保证 恐龙已经进入
...can guarantee you, dinosaurs have ventured
柬埔寨 几个月内 它们可能就到缅♥甸♥
into Cambodia. In months, they could be in Burma,
到中国 到印度
in China, in India.
一旦它们在丛林里找不到食物
Once they run out of food in jungle,
你觉得它们会去哪里觅食
where do you think they're going to go to eat?
我们会阻止它们
We'll stop them.
呵 - 你准备好了吗
Huh. - You ready for this?
面对我的过去
Face my past?
没准备好
Not really.
只需微笑 扣动扳机 问题就解决了
Just smile, pull the trigger, the problem goes away.
这也是美国人的方式
It's also the American way.
妈的
Fuck.
这地方看着真♥他♥妈♥眼熟
This looks painfully familiar.
真该待在船上
Should've stayed on the damn boat.
你确定是这边吗 朋友
You sure it's this way, comrade?
是这边
It's this way.
我们穿过去 - 哦 天哪 我讨厌这样
We push through. - Oh, God, I hate doing that.
哦 - 中士 该死
Oh! - Sarge! Oh, fuck!
小心背后
Behind you!
它们他妈的到处都是
They're fuckin' everywhere.
给我滚开
Fuck off me!
来抓我呀 来抓我呀 - 洛根
Come and get me! Come and get me! - Logan!
伙计们 我们得走了 - 洛根
Guys, we gotta move! - Logan!
带小队走 我去找洛根
Take the squad, I'll go after Logan.
来啊
Come on!
来抓我呀
Come and get me!
该死 妈的
Fuck. Shit.
我受够你们这些混♥蛋♥了
I'm done with all you fuckers!
别他妈在这种地方搞我…
Get out of my head with this shit...
妈的
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥是个英雄 兄弟
You're a goddamn hero, man.
谢谢 凯斯
Thank you, Keyes.
已目视确认目标据点
We have a visual on the compound.
待命 记录坐标:网格197545
Standby to copy. Grid 197545.
收到没有 完毕 - 清楚 收到
How copy? Over. -Solid copy.
报告预计撤离时间
Say ETA for the extract.
呃 30分钟
Uh, 30 mikes.
告诉飞行员注意看
Uh, tell the pilots to look for a big ass fire
我刚发的坐标处的大火和一堆废墟
and a pile of rubble at the grid I just sent.
不行 秃鹫
Negative, Vulture.
那里现在是国♥家♥安♥全♥要地
That is now a national security site.
不得以任何方式破坏或接近
Do not damage or approach it in any way.
明白吗 你知道你在跟谁打交道吗
All right? You know who you're dealing with?
我不是麦克尼尔 好吗
I ain't McNeil, all right?
你明白我的意思吗 秃鹫
Yo-- you understand what I'm saying, Vulture?
六号♥ 无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥变差了
I'm losing the radio, Six.
已收到 接近并摧毁该地点
I copied, approach and destroy the site.
电影精选列表