目标丢失 - 继续盯着
Lost it. -Stay on it.
这鸟还真聪明 - 聪明得不像只鸟
Pretty smart for a bird. -Way too smart for a bird.
我跟那女人聊过 知道了些情况
Listen, man, I found out some shit talking to the woman.
该死 它们闯进来了
Oh, shit, they're inside!
有一只进来了
There's a bird!
瞄准它 左边 左边
Get on it. Left, left.
该死 它过来了
Shit, it's here!
快 快撤
Go, go!
米勒
Miller!
分散开 - 好 快行动
Spread out! - Yeah! Let's go!
左边
Left!
你♥妈♥的♥ - 这边 快到这边来
Motherfucker! - Here, here, here, here!
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire!
所有人 装弹
Everyone, full mag.
它在试探我们 妈的 它就是在试探我们
It's probing us, goddamn it, it's probing us.
盯住 都盯好了 动作快点
Eyes on, eyes on. Quick as you can.
那他妈是什么东西 - 找到它了
The fuck is that? - Got it.
该死
Fuck!
在你左边 小心
On your left! Whoa!
快出去
Get out!
撤退 撤退 - 撤退
Fall back! Fall back! - Fall back!
快 快 快 快撤
Go, go, go, go! Go, go, go, go!
利昂 快走
Leon, move!
来的那群东西一共有六只
There are six in the flock that came through!
它们肯定会找到办法进来的 它们总有办法
They will find a way! They always find a way!
嘿 别担心 我们的直升机已经在路上了 好吗
Hey, don't worry about it. Our chopper's on its way, okay?
该死 在上面
Shit. Up top!
上面 小心上面 - 在上面
Up, up! - Up top!
他妈♥逼♥的
Son of a bitch!
他撑不过一个小时的 你们的人还是会死
He won't survive an hour! Your men still die!
那你想让我怎么办 - 外面码头有一艘船
What would you have me do? -There's a boat on the docks outside.
那儿有船 - 有 但需要修一下
There's a boat there? -Yes, it needs fixing,
我不会修 你们的人应该可以
that is not my skill. Your men can.
看 那边有个逃生口 通风管道
Look, there's a escape hole over there, the vents.
该死 - 相信我
Fuck-- -Trust me!
把它打开 所有人从通风管道撤出去
Open it. Everybody, we're moving out through the vent!
利昂 帮索菲亚一把
Leon, give Sofia a hand.
凯斯 我们要换个着陆点
Okay, we're gonna do a new LZ, Keyes, okay?
我们这就把你转移到... - 我不行了 我撑不住了
We're gonna move you to-- - I can't, I can't.
凯斯 动一下 抬着他的腿 - 把我放在角落里
Move, Keyes. Grab a leg. - Put me in the corner.
什么 - 把我放到角落
Huh? - Corner!
把我他妈的放到角落里去 - 他想待在角落里
Put me in the fucking corner. -He wants to go in the corner.
不 不行 别这样 我们...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, we--
他自己想这样 - 我们...
He wants to go. -We--
这是他的决定 - 可是…
It's his decision. -...man.
我们不能这么做... - 三 二 一
We're not doing-- -Three, two, one.
快搬
Move it!
我们要干什么 - 得把这个通风口打开
What are we doing? - We need to open this vent.
上帝与你同在 凯斯
God be with you, Keyes.
上帝与你... - 快 快撤
God be-- - Go, go, go, go.
中士
Sergeant!
给我一颗手榴弹 - 有我在 有我在
Give me a grenade. -I gotcha, I gotcha.
我来帮你 我来帮你 - 该死的 别这样 伙计
I got you. I got you. -Fuck no, man. Don't do this.
把他妈的手榴弹给我 然后快走 - 我会帮你
Give me a fucking grenade and go. - I got you.
快撤 快撤
Let's go, let's go!
走
Go!
兄弟 - 啊 我天
Man-- -Oh, my God.
贝克 - 带着个重伤员 你哪儿也去不了
Baker. -You're not going anywhere humping a fucking casualty.
动作快点
Be quick!
老兄 没有你我不行的
I can't do this without you, man.
不 你可以的 - 我真的不行
Yeah, you can-- -I can't.
我脑子里的那些声音... - 你♥他♥妈♥的肯定可以
The voices in my head-- -...you fucking can!
你♥他♥妈♥的听我说
You fucking listen to me.
它们想伤害你
Th-- they're trying to hurt you.
要来根烟吗 - 当然
You want a cigarette? - Yeah.
行 来
Okay. Let's go.
给你 好好抽
Here you go. Enjoy that. Okay.
洛根
Logan!
你♥他♥妈♥是个英雄 兄弟
You're a goddamn hero, man.
走 快走 赶紧走
G-- go. F-- fucking go.
妈的快走啊
Fucking go, man!
来啊 你们这些混♥蛋♥来亨鸡
Come get some, you Foghorn Leghorn motherfuckers.
好了 咱们让这老船发动起来
All right. Let's get this old lady started.
从后面来 从后面推
The back. The back.
把凯斯留下跟那些蜥蜴鸟待在一起是不对的
Doesn't seem right, leaving Keyes behind with those lizard birds.
伙计 他会得到上帝的庇护的
He's in God's good hands, man.
怎么回事
What's going on, man?
中士 我们要往北走吗
We heading north, Sarge?
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
你能说说为什么吗
Would you mind telling me why?
秃鹫小队 都过来听着
Vultures, let's bring it in.
听着
Listen, um...
失去凯斯这样的战友 让人很难接受
...Keyes was a tough one to lose,
尤其是现在知道我们被派到这儿来
particularly knowing now that we were sent here
执行的根本就是个狗屁任务
on a bullshit mission.
但事已至此 我们已经深陷困境
But here we are, in the deepest of shit.
上次跟指挥部通讯时 他们说
Last comms with command said they were sending chopper
只要我们把撤离点的位置报告发过去 他们就会立刻派直升机来
as soon as we sent them a POS REP for the extract.
我们最后一台无线电的电池没剩多少电了
We got maybe one shot at that with what little juice
可能就只有一次发送机会
we have left in our last radio battery.
这是一件事
That's one thing.
另一件事 可能更重要
The other just might be more important.
我们偶然发现了一些非常可怕的东西
We stumbled on some real nasty stuff.
有个叫博罗金的苏联混♥蛋♥
Some Soviet shithead, name of Borodin,
一直在这片丛林里搞些名堂
has been brewing out here in the jungle.
那是能让世界末日降临的玩意儿
It's a end-of-the-world shit,
我们不能就这么不管不顾
and we just can't leave it.
去他妈的 怎么不能 我们马上就能撇下这烂摊子
Fuck yeah, we can! We can do that in a heartbeat.
世界末日关我们屁事 - 伊莱 中士已经决定了
End-of-the-world shit's not our deal. -The Sarge made the call, Eli,
我们已经在去的路上了
we're already on the way.
一个该死的苏联佬 怎么他妈可能
How the hell can some dipshit Russian dude
毁掉整个世界
destroy the whole fucking world?
你们都见识过那东西的威力
You've all seen what could happen,
而那还只是个意外
and that was accident!
我再说一遍 这他妈的不关我们的事 中士
Again, that is not our fucking business, Sarge.
我们只是指挥链上的一环
Th-- this is us in the chain of command.
关乎世界存亡的破事
Here's where end-of-the-world shit gets sorted out.
那是总统和将军们该操心的事
That's presidents and generals shit.
那是杰里科那个层级管的事 - 伊莱 你信任杰里科吗
That's Jericho level. -Do you trust Jericho, Eli?
你信任它吗
Do you trust him?
中士 或许我不信任杰里科 但...
Maybe not Jericho, Sarge, but--
米勒 没人值得信任
Nobody, Miller.
没有上帝 没有国家
No god, no country,
没有任何人 应该拥有这种该死的力量
no man should have this fucking power!
这该死的玩意儿 能让氢弹
This fucking thing will make hydrogen bombs
看起来就像伊莱放的一个屁
look like Eli lighting one of his farts.
中士 我放的屁确实挺响的
I-- I do have some pretty powerful farts, Sarge.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴吧 老兄
Shut the fuck up, man.
这东西比那可怕多了
This is worse.
没人该拥有这种力量 - 嗯 说得太对了
No man should have that power. -Hmm. Damn straight.
鉴于目前的情况 咱们尽量把事情简化
Let's keep this simple as possible, given the circumstances.
我们找到它 标记位置 然后调来所有轰炸机
We find it, tag it, send in all the bombers we have.
不行 绝对不行
No. No!
不能这么做 你不能...
No, you can't do that. You can't d--
哦 该死
Oh, fu-- fuck.
中士 你来掌舵
Sarge, take the wheel.
她怎么了 - 她毒瘾犯了
What's wrong with her? - She's dope sick.
哦 太棒了 我们竟然跟着一个瘾君子往地狱里闯
Oh, good. We're following a junkie in to hell.
我从一开始就说了 这地方有怪物
I said it right from the start, there are monsters out here.
电影精选列表