Oh, my God!
那个小
The little...
那是克洛伊的声音 就是她
That is Chloe's voice! It was.
是克洛伊的声音 是的
It's Chloe! Yeah.
是的 就是那个啦啦队员干的
That's right. The cheerleader did this, okay?
是的
Yeah.
该死 你确定这样好吗
Shit. Are you sure this is a good idea?
是的 我们和她的父母谈一谈吧
Yes, we're gonna talk to her parents,
而且我确定他们会理解的
and I'm sure they're going to understand.
我觉得她的父母没在家
I don't think her parents are home.
这真的是 真是噩梦啊
This is all... What a nightmare! Ugh!
这就是所谓的青少年派对吗
Is this what a teenage party is all about?
来 看
Oh, hey. Look.
你好 克洛伊
Hey, Chloe.
我的天呐
Oh, shit!
你就觉得那样做很好玩吗
Did you think that was funny?
你和朋友们是不是嘲笑了我们这些老太太
Did you and your friends have a big laugh at all the old ladies?
我猜只在学校里羞辱我们还不够
I guess it wasn't enough just to humiliate us in front of the school.
所以你就分享出去 给所有人看
You had to share it with the whole world.
你还不够漂亮 聪明 受欢迎吗
Isn't it enough to be pretty, and smart, and popular?
你还需要贬低其他人吗
You have to knock everybody else down, too?
我的意思是 妈的 等一下
I mean, what, wait a minute now.
你不辩解吗 也没一点儿话想说吗
No clever retort? You have nothing to say at all?
我的天
dear
好了
Okay...
别哭 行了
No, it's all.
没事的 没事了哈
It's all right. It's okay.
没什么好哭的 对吧
There's nothing to cry about, okay?
别伤心 别 别哭了
Don't worry. Don't... don't cry!
不 我太对不起你们了
No, I'm so sorry.
我不知道他们会传上去 真的
I didn't know they were gonna post it. I promise.
天呐 你们一定恨死我了吧
God, you must hate me!
不 我们一点都不恨你
Oh, we don't hate you.
事实上 我们很需要你呢
Actually, we need you.
需要我什么啊
For what?
我们需要你帮我们设计舞蹈动作啊
Well, we want you to be our choreographer.
是啊 确实是这样
Yeah. That's right.
我们要重新组建啦啦队了
We're putting our squad back together,
就像你可能发现了的
and as you may have noticed,
我们有很多做的不好的地方
we have a few rough edges,
但是我们看到了你 真的
but we've seen you. We have.
你特别棒
You're good.
是的 我们需要这些
Yeah. And we need some of that.
但是 我要上学 还有啦啦队 我
But... with school and cheering, I...
我没有时间了
I just don't have the time.
真可惜
That's a shame.
是吧 玛莎
Isn't it, Martha?
对 是的 是 太可惜了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's a real shame.
但你知道真正遗憾的是什么吗
But you know what would be a real shame?
什么呀
What's that?
如果克洛伊的父母发现了
If Chloe's parents found out about
这场史诗般的聚会
this totally epic party.
那真是太可惜了
That'd be a terrible shame.
你们不会的
You wouldn't.
我们会的
We might.
等着瞧吧
Try us.
天呐
God.
早上好 女士们
Good morning, ladies.
她在这儿干嘛呢
What is she doing here?
这位是克洛伊 对吗
This is Chloe, right?
克洛伊有事情想对大家说
Chloe has something that she wants to say to everyone.
我就是那个录像的人
I was the one who took the video.
我的天呐 气死我了
Oh, boy. Oh, come on. Jeez.
听着 我 我从没想过把它传到网上
Look, I-I never meant for it to be posted online,
我 我 对不起
and I... I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
很高兴你能够承认错误
Glad you got that off your chest.
抱歉 但是克洛伊还有话要说
I'm sorry, but there's more that Chloe has to say.
继续吧 克洛伊
Go on, Chloe.
我真的很乐意来指导你们
And I would really love to help coach you guys.
我们为什么要让她来指导我们
Why would we let her coach us?
因为 奥利弗 免得你有疏漏
Because, Olive, in case you haven't noticed,
我们需要一点帮助
we could do with a little help.
我们甚至不再是俱乐部了
We're not even a club anymore.
薇基禁止了我们
Vicki banned us.
忘掉薇基 我们将秘密地训练
Oh, forget Vicki! We will practice in secret.
训练什么
Practice for what?
汇演已经结束了
Showcase is over.
我们会找别的地方表演 好吗
We're gonna find someplace else to perform, okay?
我们是在自取其辱 大家都看到了
We humiliated ourselves. Everybody saw it.
这就是我们需要这样做的原因
And that's the reason why we need to do this.
来证明我们不是一些笑话
To prove we're not some joke
向全世界展示我们真正能做到的是什么
and to show the world what we can really do!
只要我们齐心协力
We really can do this
我们一定可以做到的
if we do this together.
好吗
Huh?
好了 女士们
All right, ladies.
看看镜子里的自己 好吗
I want you to look at your reflection in the mirror, okay?
做什么
What are we doing?
看看镜子中你的样子 鲁比
Just look at your reflection, Ruby.
我要你认认真真地来照镜子
I want you to really, really look in that mirror,
接受真正的自己 好吗
and take in yourselves, right?
认真地看
Look closely.
我们都很难为情
We're all so self-conscious,
我们都很担心
and we're all so worried
担心别人的想法
about what everyone else is thinking,
当然 唯一真正重要的事情
when, of course, the only thing that really matters
是我们对自己的看法
is what we think of ourselves.
真的 我希望你们能接受自己
Really, I want you to take yourself in.
现在 数三下
Now, on the count of three,
我要你们说一下
I want you to say one thing
关于你喜欢自己的地方
you like about yourselves.
天呐
Oh, gosh.
别开玩笑了
You can't be serious.
我的乳♥房♥♥
My tits!
还没到 还没到时间呢
Uh, not yet. Not yet.
让我们一下 数到三再开始
Let's wait until the count of three.
如果你哪里都不喜欢呢
What if you don't like anything?
你什么意思 你还没有努力找啊
Well, what do you mean? Then you're not looking hard enough.
你只需要找到自己的优点 好吗
You just have to find what's great about yourselves, okay?
好了 准备好了吗
All right. Ready?
快找
Look.
好
Now...
一
one,
二 三
two, three!
我的头发
My hair.
太漂亮了
So beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你呢
And?
我的手
My hands.
我的微笑
My smile.
看看这个微笑 很好
Look at that smile. Okay.
-该死 -快
- Damn it. - And no...
好 我的手腕
Okay, my wrist.
很好
Okay.
他们很方便采血
They take blood really good.
我发现了你的另一个优点
I found another good feature of yours.
好吧
Well...
我呢 我有什么优点吗 一个都没有
But what about me? What's good about me? There's not one thing.
别这么说
Oh, stop!
好了 我们开始训练吧 快点 克洛伊
电影精选列表