♪ 却担心会落后于别人 ♪
♪ But they're walking in time ♪
♪ 他们的心在跳 ♪
♪ They got the beat ♪
♪ 他们内心有股冲劲儿 ♪
♪ They got the beat ♪
♪ 耶 他们有自己的节奏 ♪
♪ Yeah, they got the beat ♪
坚持 加油 你可以的
Keep going. Come on, you can do it!
加快速度 你能做得更快的
Faster! You can do it even faster!
♪ 孩子们刚放学 ♪
♪ All the kids Just getting out of school ♪
♪ 他们等不及要去闲逛找乐 ♪
♪ They can't wait To hang out and be cool ♪
不 不 不
No! Oh, no, no, no!
不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
不行 我们得从头再来
Oh, no. We gotta take this from the top.
没错
Yup.
别这样 好吗
Come on! All right?
爱丽丝 问题出在这儿
Now look, Alice, here's the problem here.
我很抱歉 但是你太慢了
I'm really sorry about this, but you're too slow.
-你应该 -真是扯淡
- You got - What bullshit!
对不起 抱歉
I'm sorry. Sorry.
我老公不喜欢我说脏话
My husband didn't like it when I cursed,
现在他去世了 所以我想试一下
so now that he's gone, I'm gonna give it a shot.
对 我还要尝尝大♥麻♥香烟和妹"汁"
Yeah, I'm also gonna try reefer cigarettes and cunnilingus.
没错 这就对了
Yeah, there you go! Yes!
好的 多谢分享
Okay! Thanks for sharing.
好的 让我们再试一次
Okay, let's... let's go with this one more time!
动起来吧 你们可以的
Let's do it! You can do it!
妹汁们 扭起来吧
Cunnilingus! Go!
♪ 我们的心在跳 ♪
♪ We got the beat ♪
♪ 我们内心有股冲劲儿 ♪
♪ We got the beat ♪
♪ 我们有自己的节奏 ♪
♪ We got the beat ♪
女士们 再见
Bye, ladies. Hey!
-回见 -回见
- See you later. - See you later.
姑娘们要去喝一杯 你要一起吗
The girls are gonna have a drink. You wanna come?
说实话
You know, quite frankly,
我们需要更多排练时间 而不是酒精
we need more rehearsal time, not drinks,
你知道为什么吗
because you know why?
我们看起来像一群老妇人
We look like a bunch of old ladies out there.
我们确实是一群老妇人啊
We are a bunch of old ladies out there.
我们去哪练习呢
And where are we gonna practice?
薇基几乎不可能让我们再用这个地方了
I mean, Vicki will hardly let us use this space as it is.
但是你得在学校给我们找个地方
No, but you need to get us a space at the school.
我做不到 我在学校惹大♥麻♥烦了
No, I can't do that. I'm in big trouble at the school.
我在女厕里分发避孕药被抓到了
I was caught handing out prophylactics in the girls' bathroom.
两周后就是汇演了
Mm-hmm. The Senior Showcase is in two weeks
我们需要排练
and we need rehearsals.
好吧
Okay.
我去问问校长
I'll ask the principal.
他对我有点儿心动 这可能会奏效
He's got a crush on me. It could work.
可以 好吧
Well, all right. Okay.
好吧
All right.
一
And one.
二
And two.
女士们 保持姿态 注意手肘转动
And keep your form, ladies. With the curl.
三
And three.
四
And four.
加油 保持姿态
Come on, keep that form!
都是骨密度惹的祸啊
It's all about that bone density!
海伦 欢迎来到肱二头肌秀场
Welcome to the gun show, Helen.
没错 看看那些发达的肱二头肌
There you go. Ooh, look at those guns!
看那个 我好喜欢
Look at that! I love it.
干得漂亮 姑娘
All right, girl.
现在 卧推 一
Okay, now, chest presses. And one.
二
And two.
-女士们 -三
- Ladies. - And three.
-为表演秀准备好了吗 -四
- Gettin' ready for the showcase? - And four.
准备好了 薇基小姐
Yes, indeed, Miss Vicki.
很抱歉我们得取消你们明天的彩排
I'm sorry that we had to cancel your rehearsal tomorrow.
我意识到你们需要完成很多训练
I realize that you have got a lot of training to get done.
你不必为此担心
Well, don't you worry about it,
谢丽尔已经找到一个更适合排练的地方了
because Sheryl's already found us a better place to rehearse.
真的吗
Oh, really?
在哪啊
Where might that be?
跟上 姐们这边走
Come on. This way, ladies.
我们来这是干嘛的来着
What are we doing here?
啦啦队员原来就是这样子啊
Oh, so this is what it's like being a cheerleader.
我有种把人塞进储物柜里的冲动
I feel like pushing someone into a locker.
把人塞进储物柜 是校园霸凌常用方式之一
老阿姨出没警告
Oh, cougar alert!
大伙儿们
Guys, guys.
听我说一下
You gotta listen to me for a second.
你们不能这么干
You can't do this.
这是一个很糟糕的注意
Okay? This is a bad, bad idea.
-别这么大惊小怪 -奶奶
- Oh, don't be so dramatic. - Grandma...
你将会自取其辱
You are going to humiliate yourself
当着整个学校的面
in front of the entire school!
整个学校吗
The entire school?
整个学校 我们在这讨论什么啊
The entire school, what're we talking about here, huh?
啥 你还不知道吗
Huh? You don't know?
不知道
No!
这就是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
不 这不是
No, this is not what I wanted.
我想要一个排练场地
I wanted a space to rehearse in.
-就是这样啊 -不 这是
- That's what this is. - No, this...
这是个赛前动员会
This is a pep rally.
-没错呀 -是吧
- Yeah. - Right?
整个学校都在那
There's a whole school out there,
我们还没准备好面对观众 懂吗
and we're not ready for an audience, okay?
我们不能取消
We can't cancel!
你们都不知道那个校长让我经历了些什么
You have no idea what I had to go through with the principal
才能争取到这个机会
just to make this happen!
唷 唷 唷
Well, well, well!
这不是年度教师吗
If it isn't the teacher of the year!
难道不该有个四分卫
Isn't there a quarterback somewhere
等着让你给他打飞机呢吗
you need to be giving a handjob?
好吧
Okay, just...
你们能先出去一下下吗
All right, do you mind just stepping outside for a moment, please?
啥 不行
What? No!
这是我们的动员会
This is our pep rally!
他们已经强迫我们把表演缩短一分钟了
They already made us cut a minute off our routine.
就稍微等一下 可以吗
Okay, but just give us a second, okay?
-随便吧 -那就随便吧
- Whatever. - Whatever.
我就希望你们的动作比你们本人潮一丢丢
I just hope your moves are a little more up-to-date than you are.
你们这些小贱♥人♥想打一架吗
You bitches wanna rumble?
诡异
Oh, weird.
场上见啊
See ya out there.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a whore.
看他们多年轻
Look how young they are!
傲人双峰
Oh, good booties.
真的很不错呢
And they're really good.
也没那么好吧
Ah, they're not that good.
你瞎了吧
You're blind.
♪ 我想找个会跳舞的 ♪
♪ I want someone who can dance ♪
♪ 不需要与我交谈的 ♪
♪ Not someone I can talk to ♪
团队精神
♪ 我想找个会跳舞的 ♪
♪ I want someone who can dance ♪
♪ 我想找个会跳舞的 ♪
♪ I want someone who can dance ♪
♪ 不需要与我交谈的 ♪
♪ Not someone I can talk to ♪
♪ 我想找个会跳舞的 ♪
♪ I want someone who can dance ♪
♪ 不需要与我交谈的 ♪
♪ Not someone I can talk to ♪
♪ 我想找个会跳舞的 ♪
♪ I want someone who can dance ♪
给我们自己的峰景高中啦啦队热烈掌声
Let's give applause for our very own Hillview High cheerleaders!
上啊 冲啊 上场吧
Go, come on! Let's go! Let's go!
祝你摔坏屁♥股♥
Break a hip.
电影精选列表