阳光温泉休闲中心
大家好
Hello, everyone!
你好
Hi!
-早上好 -你好
- Good morning. - Hi.
-早 -瞧瞧你们大家多有精神
- Morning. - Wow, look at you all.
我们先从简单的动作开始吧
I think we should try something very simple to begin.
大家不介意的话
So, if you don't mind, I would really enjoy
请站成一排
seeing you getting into a straight line.
我们要试几个简单的动作
We're gonna try some very simple positions.
现在 大家看着我
Now, watch me.
我数到三
So, it's on the count of three.
一 二 三 手脚跳开
It's one, two, three, boom!
看到了吗 胳膊伸直
You got that? Straight arms!
一 二 三 手脚跳开
One, two, three, boom!
跳
Jump!
不是太好
Not quite good.
怎么回事
What, what's the matter?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你的胳膊不能弯吗 -我 我肩膀疼
- You can't bend it? - I, I, I have a sore shoulder.
我得先吃一片阿司匹林
I had to take an aspirin be... before...
我能把它先放下来吗 我有点儿不舒服
Can I put this down? I have...
可以 没问题
Yeah. Okay, that's fine. Good.
-我得小心跳跃动作 -为什么
- I have to be careful! - Hm?
我去年置换了膝关节
I had my knee replaced last year.
-天哪 -那也太危险了
- Oh... - That's...
没关系的
Oh...Do not... that's perfectly fine.
你可以稍微弯一下腰 模拟跳跃
You can just bend your hips.
我有眩晕症 不能跳动太多
I can't jump too much 'cause I get dizzy.
我要是跳得太厉害 头就晕了
When I jump too much, I get dizzy.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
玛莎 要不我们把大家的情况列个清单
Martha, maybe we should make a list of everybody's conditions.
我们是不会去列清单的
We're not making a list.
-我的眩晕症记下了吧 -记下了
- You got my dizziness down, right? - Yeah, got that.
坐骨神经痛
And sciatica.
-我有坐骨神经痛 -好的
- I have the sciatica. - Oh
我的手腕
- Oh! - And my wrist.
我的衣原体感染病 我说了吧
Did I mention I had chlamydia?
说了 我们已经记了很多私人信息了
Yeah, that and a shocking amount of other personal information,
可以继续练习了吗
so can we get back to rehearsing?
玛莎 你呢
But what about you, Martha?
你有健康问题吗
Do you have anything to report?
没有 我很好 我呀
No. I'm fine. I'm actually, I'm,
健康得很
I'm just as fit as a fiddle.
你好 你是玛莎吗
Uh, hi. Excuse me, are, are you Martha?
请问你是
And you are, who?
我是汤姆·伦德尔 是海伦的儿子
I'm Tom Lendl. I'm Helen's son.
有事儿吗
Is everything all right?
有
Well, no. Uh, it isn't.
我妈说啦啦队俱乐部要700块 是吗
My mother said she needs $100 for some cheerleading club?
是的 可这关你什么事
Yeah, why is that any of your business?
我管我妈的钱
I handle my mother's finances.
如果海伦有问题
Well, if Helen has a problem,
她可以跟我说 我们大家一起想办法
she can talk to me, we'll work something out.
-我妈不缺钱 -什么
- My mother doesn't need money. - Uh...
她有钱得很 我爸给她留了一大笔钱
Okay? She's got plenty of money. My father left her... quite a lot.
但是 她把钱花在哪儿由我来决定
It's up to me to make sure she spends it wisely.
你妈还没糊涂呢
I'm sure you're aware of the fact that your mother is an adult.
不知道你有没有意识到
Well, I don't know if you're aware,
这个地方群魔乱舞
but this place is a cesspool...
有骗子 有销♥售♥
...of con artists and salesmen.
他们都想欺骗老年女性
All trying to take advantage of gullible old women.
他说的没错
It's true!
谢了 卡尔
Thank you, Carl.
我来处理 好吧
I can handle this, okay?
是要700块
One hundred dollars.
干什么
For what?
老年才艺汇演的演出服
Uniforms for the Senior Showcase.
演出服吗
Uniforms?
是的
Yeah!
可笑吗
Funny?
你觉得很滑稽吗
You think that's funny?
是有一点儿
A little. Yes.
没人愿意看一群八十多的老太太
Nobody wants to see a bunch of 80-year-olds
穿什么超短裙
running around in short skirts.
是嘛
Uh-huh.
我不会给钱的
It's not gonna happen.
走
Let's go.
玛莎 我是薇基
Martha, Vicki here.
很遗憾 管委会否决了
The committee regretfully denies
你们要在休闲中心加时练习的请求
your request for more time to rehearse in the recreation center.
希望你能理解
Now, I'm sure you understand.
在老年才艺汇演中
We have to prioritize the more established clubs
我们得优先考虑运作成熟的俱乐部
in the lead-up to the Senior Showcase.
你有驾照后
So, what's the first thing you're gonna do
会最先干什么
when you get your driver's license?
约会吗
Got any hot dates planned?
歇了吧 我连车都没有
I don't even have a car.
是吗 你可以找份工作赚钱买♥♥车
Yeah, so? I mean, get a job and buy one.
-我有工作 -是吗
- I have a job. - Oh?
我的钱大部分都给谢丽尔奶奶交房♥租了
But most of my money goes to Sheryl to help out with the rent.
我在披萨店工作
I work at in the Pizza Place.
稍等 你为什么不为我们工作
So, hang on. Why don't you come work for us?
我们练习时需要音乐
Because we need music in our rehearsals...
你会是个完美的DJ
...and you'd be a great DJ.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-我说真的呢 -我已经够尴尬的了
- Yes! - I think it's embarrassing enough already.
别这么说 练一次给你300块怎么样
No, come on. How about 40 bucks a rehearsal?
行不行
Huh?
我有东西给大家
I've gotta show you something, here.
看
Look at this!
天呐 我们有手花了
Look at this, we got pom-poms!
太棒了
Great!
大家都好了吗 你呢
All right, everybody? Okay. You ready? Okay.
我来示范
Here I go.
五 六 七 八
Now, five, six, seven, eight.
一拍二拍 手脚跳开
Jump one, hold two.
三拍四拍 双手下开
Arms three, hold four.
五拍六拍 双拳外怀
Hips five, six.
七拍鼓花 八拍左摘
Clap seven, punch eight!
看明白了吗 我们一起来做呢
Got it? Should we do it again?
还是我再示范一次
Want me to do it one more time for you?
好的
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
-这很疯狂 -准备好了吗
- This is crazy. - Ready, and...
一拍二拍 手脚跳开
Jump one, hold two.
三拍四拍 双手下开
Arms three, hold four.
五拍六拍 双拳外怀
Hips five, six.
七拍鼓花 八拍左摘
Clap seven, punch eight!
看明白了吗 好了吗
Do you think you have it? All right?
知道要怎么做了吗 你来放音乐
Know what we're gonna do? Put this baby to music.
本 音乐有了吗
Ben, you got the music there?
有了 是首老歌♥
I got it. Little old school but I got it. Yeah, yeah.
好的 不错 来 开始
Thanks for the opinion. And here we go.
一拍二拍 手脚跳开
Jump one, hold two.
三拍四拍 双手下开
Arms three, hold four.
五拍六拍 扭动屁♥股♥
Hips five, six.
七拍 拍手
Clap seven.
八拍 出拳
Punch eight!
♪ 看大街上人来人往 ♪
♪ See the people walking down the street ♪
歌♥曲出自乐队the Go-Go's的We got the beat
♪ 注意着要和别人脚步一致 ♪
♪ Fall in line just watchin' all their feet ♪
♪ 他们不知道去向何方 ♪
♪ They don't know where they want to go ♪
电影精选列表