好的 我一定会查看一下我的日程
Obviously, I will be sure and check my calendar.
-很棒 -但抱歉 女士们我得走了
- Great. - But if you'll excuse me, ladies,
谢谢你们带我游览
I just want to say thanks for the tour.
我得走了 我真的
I should get going, though. I really should--
等等 你还没有接受安全训练呢
Wait. No, you haven't done your safety training.
啥
My what?
安全训练
Safety training.
那是啥
Uh-huh.
我作为保安队长 职责是保卫居民安全
As Chief of Security, it's my job to keep our residents safe.
阳光温泉保卫处
我手下都是训练有素的志愿者
I run a team of highly trained volunteers,
比如多丽丝
just like Dorris here.
多丽丝 打个招呼吧
Say hi, Dorris.
-好啊 -你好 多丽丝
- Hi! - Hello, Dorris.
所有报案都是匿名的
All tips are anonymous.
你看到了什么情况都可以报告
So if you see something, say something.
比如呢
Like what?
树篱长太高了啊
Overgrown hedges.
草坪装饰物太多了啊
Excessive lawn ornamentation.
如果有人把圣诞节灯饰一直
If someone has their Christmas lights on
挂到新年还没摘 就是件大事了
past New Years, that's a big one.
超大的
Very big.
你有权使用致命武力吗
Well, are you authorized to use deadly force?
你说啥
Excuse me?
比如说都七月了
Well, let's just say it's July
我的邻居还没把圣诞节灯饰摘掉
and my neighbor hasn't taken down his Christmas lights.
你有胆量冒着各种风险去把它摘掉吗
Are you gonna have the guts to do what it takes?
这个嘛
Well...
大多数情况下我们只是开个罚单
mostly we just issue citations.
很高兴你觉得这个有趣
I'm glad you find this so amusing!
欢迎
阳光温泉
自理退休老年社区
玛莎
我的天
Oh, my God.
-你好 刚搬进来吗 -对
- Hi! Moving in? - Oh. Yeah.
我本来希望你是男人的
I was hoping you'd be a man.
什么
Excuse me?
你知道单身女人比单身男人寿命长十年吗
Did you know single women outlive single men by almost ten years?
上帝知道 这里的勃起丁丁可不太够
And Lord knows there's not enough erections around here as it is.
才刚见面就要讨论勃起了啊
Oh, we're talkin' erections, huh? Wow.
我叫谢丽尔
I'm Sheryl.
-谢丽尔你好 -我住你隔壁
- Sheryl. - I live next door.
很高兴认识你 谢丽尔
Yes, Sheryl. Good to meet you.
你玩扑克吗
Hey, you don't play poker, do you?
我每周都会开一场
Because I run a weekly game,
我们很乐意再来一个玩家
and we could sure use another player.
我们很低调的
It's all very hush-hush because
因为这里不允许赌博
gambling's not allowed around here,
大多数有意思的事这里都不允许
like most things that are worthwhile.
你今晚就可以过来和大家打个招呼
You should drop by tonight and say hi to the guys.
我的天 你知道 这非常
God, you know, it's been a very...
今天我很累了 我刚搬进来 而且
Look, it's a long day for me. I just moved in, and...
不过还是谢谢你 我很高兴你能
But thanks, I really appreciate what you're...
-很高兴你邀请我 -我懂的
- The invitation's sweet. - I get it.
你真的很贴心 谢谢你过来
It's really nice. Thanks so much for coming by.
-再会 -好的
- See ya. - Great.
我的天啊 再见
Ugh, God. Bye!
好吧
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
就这样
That's it.
好吧
Okay.
开始吧 出牌
Let's go. Move it.
-我要玩 单还是双 -喂
- I'll play! You want one or two? - Hey!
我靠烦死了
Oh, God damn it.
有人吗
Hello?
我的天
Oh, God.
你好
Hello?
好的
Yes.
我们马上派人过去
We'll send somebody right over.
局长
Hey, Chief.
怎么了 多丽丝
What is it, Dorris?
在欢乐谷大道上
Well, we got a 314 in progress
有一桩314案件需要我们处理
over there on Pleasant Valley Drive.
有人被强♥奸♥了吗
Somebody's getting raped?
等等 我看看
Well, now...
噪音投诉是第几个
What's a noise complaint?
那是315案件
That's a 315.
对 就是那个
Oh. Well, yeah, that's the one.
继续吧 快活啊
Let's go, let's go!
快
Come on.
你好啊 你没报我警吧
Hey! You didn't call the cops on me, did you?
因为如果有什么问题的话
Because if there's a problem,
我希望你能直接来找我
I hope you can just come straight to me.
当然 我是说 你也一样
Well, of course. I mean, the same goes for you.
那就好 我们需要一个藏身之处
Good. We need somewhere to hide.
-"们" -来吧 伙伴们
- We? - Come on, guys.
对不起 但是
I'm sorry, but...
就这样吧 放这里
This'll work! Over here!
我把这个搭起来
I'll set this up.
-我 -你好呀
- Well, I - Howdy!
-女士 -你好
- Ma'am. - Hello.
-把这拿开 -玛莎
- Get this out the way. - Hey, Martha.
来杯啤酒吗
You want a beer?
不 不 谢谢了
Uh, no, no. Thanks so much.
-来吧 -来吧 -好的
- Let's do it! - Here we go! - Okay, let's go.
有零食哎
Oh, snacks!
你们吃吧
Mm-hmm. There you go.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry about the intrusion.
不 没事 一点都不碍事
No, that's fine. That's absolutely fine.
我真喜欢一整晚
I really love having strange men
家里都有陌生人造访
in my house at all hours of the night.
那是谁
But who is that?
那是本 他是谢丽尔的园丁
Oh, that's, uh, Ben. He's Sheryl's gardener.
真的吗
Really?
-天啊 -是的 没错
- God. - Uh-huh.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
来吧 该下注了
Come on. Ante up now.
-这是什么 -不 那是垃圾
- What is this? - No, that's rubbish.
-晚上好 女士 -晚上好
- Evening, ma'am. - Evening.
我想对你的电♥话♥做后续跟进
I just wanted to follow up on your call.
别担心 现在一切都好
Oh, well, don't worry. Everything's absolutely fine now.
不 女士 恐怕不是这样
No, ma'am. I'm afraid it is not.
那里从来没那么安静过
It's never that quiet over there.
房♥子里一个人都没有
I didn't see anyone in the house,
但却有明显的掩饰迹象
but there were clear signs of subterfuge.
掩饰吗
Subterfuge?
是的 女士 就像欺诈或逃避
Yes, ma'am. It's like chicanery or evasion.
我只是想通知你一下
I just want you to know that
多丽丝和我会在这里蹲一会儿点
Dorris and I will be on stake-out.
谢谢 好吧 再见
Thank you. All right, bye.
-那是我的 汉克 -好吧
- That's for me, Hank. - All right.
来 该你了 谢丽尔
Here we go. It's on you, Sheryl.
玛莎
Hey, Martha!
来瓶啤酒吗
You want a beer?
你要玩吗 我们要加注了
You wanna play? We're raising.
晚安 各位
Good night, everyone.
-再见 -我们会小声点儿的
- Bye now. - We'll whisper.
♪ 买♥♥单 帅哥 ♪
♪ Pay up, boys! ♪
能不能安静点啊
Just shut up!
天啊 我受不了了
电影精选列表