I've never had a grandma before, and now it's like I have eight.
你的队伍太老了不能参赛
Your group is too old to compete.
报名表上写着十八岁及以上
The entry form says there's an 18 and over category,
我们超过十八岁了
and we're over 18.
-比赛是设定给年轻女士的 -怎么了
- This competition is for young women only. - What's going on here?
天呐
Oh, my God!
卡尔警长
Oh, Chief Carl.
她说我们无权参赛
Well, she's saying that we can't compete.
你们又没在申请里提到你的年龄
You didn't mention your age on the application.
卡尔警长
Chief Carl.
特殊事件部门
Special Branch Division.
你正在表露出对州法和联邦法的违抗
You're in express violation of both State and Federal law.
第42条法令 第8部分 第3节
Statute 42, Section 8, Verse 3.
如果你不让这些女士比赛
If you don't let these women compete,
我就以飞一样的速度把你拽到警局
I'm gonna have to haul your ass down to the station
然后以年龄歧视重罚你
and throw the book at you for age discrimination.
现在 你是想以简单方式处理好这件事
Now, we can do this the easy way,
还是想多绕弯子复杂点呢
or we can do it the hard way.
声明一下 我比较喜欢复杂的那个
And just for the record, I prefer the hard way.
你们十分钟后上场
You're on in ten minutes.
天呐 太棒了
God, that was amazing!
不敢相信他们居然上当了
I can't believe they fell for it.
我那都是瞎编乱造的
I made the whole thing up right there!
你瞎编的啊 快点儿 咱们走吧
You did, didn't you? Come on, let's go.
我的天哪
Oh, jeez. Oh, my God.
你为什么这么久 大家都吓坏了
What took you so long? Everybody's freaking out!
我想吐
I feel sick!
我那愚蠢白♥痴♥老公说的对 这我做不到
My stupid dickhead husband was right! I can't do this!
你哪都不能去 不行
Yeah, you're not going anywhere. No.
不 振作起来 姐♥妹♥们♥ 围作一团
No, no, no, no. All right, ladies. Huddle up. Come on.
来 让咱们围起来 加油啊
Okay, let's huddle. Come on.
好吧
Okay.
来啊
Come on.
大家伙儿啊 别操心那些观众
Guys, don't worry about the audience!
像咱们练习时那样紧跟彼此 好吗
Just follow each other like we practiced, okay?
我们可以的
We got this.
玛莎
Martha?
你有要补充的吗
Anything you'd like to add?
我知道我告诉过你们我们能行
I know I told you we could do this.
但事实是我也不知道会发生什么
But the truth is I have no idea what's gonna happen out there.
或许我们会出丑
Maybe we'll make fools of ourselves, right?
但有一件事我很清楚
But I do know one thing.
除了跟你们这群姐们儿
There's no one I'd rather go out there with...
我谁也不想一起出去表演
than you ladies.
我爱你 爱你们所有人 好吗
I love you! I love you all! Okay?
现在 我知道你害怕了
Now, I know you're scared.
我也害怕
I'm scared, too.
害怕吗
Scared?
但是 你知道
But, you know,
有时 你就得直面那些破事
sometimes you just have to look that shit
然后让它哪凉快哪呆着去
in the face and tell it to go to hell!
我可以 我可以
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
♪ 到来吧 ♪
♪ Drop it ♪
他们是南方态度啦啦队
They're the Southern Attitude Cheerleaders!
他们今年展示出了他们的态度
And they showed us that attitude this year!
我们的下一组选手来自阳光温泉退休社区
Our next squad comes from the Sun Springs Retirement Community.
这是在开玩笑吧
Seriously?
♪ 三 六 九 ♪
♪ Three, six, nine ♪
♪ 大鹅喝红酒 ♪
♪ The goose drank wine ♪
♪ 猴子电车线边嚼烟草 ♪
♪ The monkey chew tobacco On the street car line ♪
♪ 电车线断了 ♪
♪ The line broke ♪
♪ 猴子给卡了 ♪
♪ The monkey got choked ♪
♪ 他们坐上小船直奔天堂了 ♪
♪ And they all went to heaven In a little rowboat ♪
♪ 拍拍手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat ♪
♪ 拍拍手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat ♪
♪ 拍拍手 ♪
♪ Clap, slap ♪
♪ 拍拍手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat ♪
♪ 拍拍手 拍拍你伙伴的手 ♪
♪ Clap your hand Pat it on your partner's hand ♪
♪ 拍右手 ♪
♪ Right hand ♪
我的奥利弗
Oh, my Olive.
他们太棒了
They're amazing!
♪ 拍拍你伙伴的左掌 ♪
♪ Pat you partner's left palm ♪
♪ 我妈告诉我 ♪
♪ My mother told me ♪
♪ 如果我表现好 ♪
♪ If I was goody ♪
♪ 她就会给我买♥♥ ♪
♪ That she would buy me ♪
♪ 一个橡胶娃娃 ♪
♪ A rubber dolly ♪
♪ 让我看看你现在会鼓掌了 耶 ♪
♪ Let me see you make it clap now Yeah ♪
♪ 拍拍手然后拍拍你伙伴的手 ♪
♪ Clap your hands And pat it on your partner's ♪
♪ 拍拍手 然后交叉到左臂 ♪
♪ And cross it on your left arm ♪
♪ 拍拍手 然后换到右臂 ♪
♪ Pat your hand Now up on your right arm ♪
♪ 然后换到右臂 ♪
♪ Now up on your right arm ♪
♪ 如果你与我一起拍拍手 ♪
♪ If you press along, long ♪
♪ 拍拍手然后拍拍你伙伴的手 ♪
♪ Clap your hands And put it on your partner's ♪
♪ 然后交叉换到左臂 ♪
And cross it on your left arm ♪
音乐太完美了
The music's perfect.
♪ 然后换到右臂 然后换到右臂 ♪
♪ Now up on your right arm Now up on your right arm ♪
♪ 如果你与我一起拍拍手 ♪
♪ If you press along, long ♪
♪ 我妈告诉我 ♪
♪ My mother told me ♪
♪ 如果我表现好 ♪
♪ If I was goody ♪
♪ 她就会给我买♥♥ ♪
♪ That she would buy me ♪
♪ 一个橡胶娃娃 ♪
♪ A rubber dolly ♪
♪ 我老姨告诉她 ♪
♪ My aunty told her ♪
♪ 我亲了一个兵哥哥 ♪
♪ I kissed a soldier ♪
♪ 她现在不给我买♥♥了 ♪
♪ Now she won't buy me ♪
就是现在
Now.
♪ 一个橡胶娃娃 ♪
♪ A rubber dolly ♪
♪ 永远不会 ♪
♪ Never ♪
♪ 永远不会 ♪
♪ Never ♪
燥起来
Yeah!
♪ 像涂抹花生酱果冻一样把它铺开 ♪
♪ Spread it like peanut butter jelly ♪
歌♥曲名为Peanut Butter Jelly 歌♥手Galantis
♪ 动作犀利得就像我欠你钱一样 ♪
♪ Do it like I owe you some money ♪
♪ 像涂抹花生酱果冻一样把它铺开 ♪
♪ Spread it like peanut butter jelly ♪
♪ 动作犀利得就像我欠你钱一样 ♪
♪ Do it like I owe you some money ♪
♪ 钱 钱 ♪
♪ Money, money ♪
♪ 把它铺开 ♪
♪ Spread it like ♪
♪ 我要给你点儿事做 ♪
♪ I'll give you something to do ♪
这就是来自阳光温泉退休社团
That was the Sun Springs All Stars
阳光温泉全明星队的表演
from Sun Springs Retirement Community.
太精彩的表演 观众们反映热烈
What a performance! What a response from the audience!
谢谢你们
Thank you!
一年后
下一个是
Coming up next,
来自阳光温泉啦啦队的特别演出
a special performance by the Sun Springs Cheerleaders
为了支持卵巢癌研究
supporting ovarian cancer research
也为了纪念玛莎·沃克
in memory of Martha Walker.
所有人 两分钟后上场
Okay, everyone. Two minutes.
来吧 围过来
Let's huddle in.
围起来
Huddle in.
好的 别操心熙熙攘攘的群众
All right, don't worry about the crowd.
就当作外面只有我们
It's just us out there.
你们可以的
You got this.
谢丽尔 你有要补充的吗
Sheryl, anything you'd like to add?
就说一句
Just one thing.
我们做这些
We're doing this...
是为了玛莎
for Martha.
为了玛莎
For Martha.
前辈组横扫南岸啦啦队经典赛
干得漂亮 姐♥妹♥们♥ #玛莎舞步
玛莎舞步 酷炫炸翻天
我想把你们都带去舞会
我在厨房♥跳 玛莎舞步
♪ 把它铺开 ♪
♪ Spread it like ♪
♪ 想象它 ♪
♪ Visualize it ♪
电影精选列表