一件不留
话说
You know...
你会觉得等你老了之后
you think that when you get old,
会把所有破烂都留给孩子
you'll pass on all your junk to your kids,
变成归他们处理的麻烦
and it'll become their problem to deal with
在你死后
when you're gone.
猜猜结果怎样
Guess what?
我没有过孩子
I never had any kids.
破烂还特别多
And I've got a whole lot of junk.
早上好
Morning.
你好 有什么可以帮你吗
Hi. Can I help with anything?
-想买♥♥点什么吗 -谢谢 随便看看
- You want anything? - Thank you. Just looking.
搬家甩卖♥♥
所以我现在这卖♥♥我的破烂
So, here I am.
卖♥♥你200吧 没关系的
I'll give it to you for 30. It's okay.
可以买♥♥这个
You can have this, look.
-这个十五块 -好的谢谢
- That's 15. - Yeah, thanks.
买♥♥这个吗 三十五块
Got that? Thirty-five.
我很喜欢搬家甩卖♥♥
I just love estate sales.
你知道 因为这就像是
You know, 'cause they, like,
对他人生命的惊鸿一瞥
give you a glimpse into a person's life.
八十三块五
Eighty-three fifty.
你认识原屋主吗
Did you know the owner?
-认识 -她怎么死的
- I did. - How did she die?
癌症
Cancer.
我很遗憾 她是什么人
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Who was she?
选得不错
Nice choice.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我46年来都住在这一幢公♥寓♥里
I have lived in this same apartment for 46 years.
不知道那些岁月流逝去了哪里
I don't know where the years have gone.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是我妈
Ah, my mom.
她曾说 我们不会真正死去
She used to say that we don't die.
我们会在留给别人的记忆中永存
We live on through the memories we leave behind.
再见
Goodbye.
我想这就是我的结局了
I guess this is it for me.
老太啦啦队
♪ 有时我很累 有时我会想 ♪
♪ Sometimes I'm tired and I wonder ♪
♪ 有什么重要 十万火急的 ♪
♪ What's so all-fired important ♪
♪ 在某个时间 去某个地点 ♪
♪ About being someplace at some time ♪
♪ 我真不在乎 ♪
♪ Oh, but I don't really mind ♪
♪ 我完全可以 轻松又自在 ♪
♪ 'Cause I could be on Easy Street ♪
♪ 我知道生活 有苦又有乐 ♪
♪ And I know that you've got to take the bitter with the sweet ♪
♪ 大家都一样 ♪
♪ I guess it gets to everyone ♪
♪ 感不到乐趣 ♪
♪ You think you're not having any fun ♪
♪ 不知道生活 意义在何处 ♪
♪ And you wonder what you're doing ♪
♪ 庸庸碌碌忙 ♪
♪ Playing the games you play ♪
♪ 常言说得好 ♪
♪ Hey, well, it's true what they say ♪
♪ 如果你想要 体验完整感 ♪
♪ If you want to feel complete ♪
♪ 那生活就会 有苦又有乐 ♪
♪ Don't you know that you've got to take the bitter with the sweet ♪
玛莎你好 我是李医生办公室的林赛
Hi, Martha. This is Lindsey from Dr. Lee's office.
今天上午的预约你没来
You missed your appointment this morning.
我其实想取消的
I'd like to cancel, actually. Ugh...
我是说 我想说的是
No, I mean, what I'm saying is
我要取消今后所有的预约
I'd like to cancel all my appointments.
但是你下周就要开始化疗了
But your chemo starts next week.
你该和医生谈谈
You should really just speak with her.
不 林赛 我不治疗了
No, Lindsey! I'm not doing the treatment.
♪ 我的朋友曾经告诉我 ♪
♪ A friend of mine once told me ♪
♪ 我知道他体会过什么是痛苦 ♪
♪ And I know he knows all about feelin' down ♪
欢迎来到佐治亚
很高兴您想到来这里
♪ 他说世间一切美好都标好了价格 ♪
♪ He said everything good in life you've got to pay for ♪
♪ 但快乐才是一切努力最高的奖赏 ♪
♪ But feelin' good is what you're paving the way for ♪
快点啊
Come on!
啥 怎么哪都有这种人
What? Oh, c-- Anytime!
抱歉 但我得超车了
Sorry, but yeah.
过去吧
Okay, go on by!
走吧
Go ahead!
真的吗 厉害啊
Really? Wow.
你好
Hi!
你好呀
Hey there!
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好呀
Oh, hi there!
你好
Hello!
♪ 你的生活得 有苦又有乐 ♪
♪ You've got to take the bitter with the sweet ♪
♪ 你的生活得 ♪
♪ You've got to take ♪
♪ 有苦又有乐 ♪
♪ The bitter with the sweet ♪
♪ 有苦又有乐 ♪
♪ The bitter with the sweet ♪
♪ 乐 乐 ♪
♪ Sweet, sweet ♪
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
余生享受美好时光
喜欢那个吗
You like that one?
对 我选那个
Yeah, I'll take it.
我的天 你一定就是玛莎
Oh, my goodness! You must be Martha!
我是薇基
I'm Vicki.
-这两位是盖尔和芭芭拉 -嗨
- This is Gayle and Barbara. - Hey!
-你好 -我们是接待委员会
- Hello! - We are the welcoming committee.
这个送给你
And this is for you.
-抱歉 -抱歉 对不起
- I'm sorry! - Excuse me. I'm sorry.
-没事 不用担心 -拿好了
- That's fine. Don't worry about it. - You got it.
-总之 -不过是一点南方的好客之道
- Anyway... - Just a little southern hospitality.
你为什么来阳光温泉呢
Now, what brings you to Sun Springs?
我是来这等死的
Oh, I'm just here to die.
可以把期待稍微提高一点嘛
Well, I think we can aim a little bit higher than that.
我们从游览开始
Let's get started with the tour.
-来吧 -你说的游览是什么意思
- Uh-huh. - What do you mean, the tour?
-你正式成为游客啦 -等等
- You're official! - Wait, whoa.
-好的走吧 -得保护好你的美丽肌肤
- Yeah, let's go. - You gotta protect that pretty skin.
-对了 -如果还得拿着这个
- Oh, yeah. - If you're gonna tackle this one.
-不好意思 -我们帮你搬到你门前吧
- So sorry. - We'll put that in your front door.
好了 举起双手 来吧 别偷懒
All right, put your hands up! Come on, don't be lazy!
我们的设施能满足你的一切需求
We've got everything you could ever need.
我们有三个高尔夫球场
We've got three golf courses,
两条保龄球道
two bowling alleys,
一个室内游泳池
oh, an indoor pool,
还有室外游泳池
and the outdoor pool.
-很完美吧 -是啊
- The works. - Yeah.
我总是说
I always say,
如果你在阳光温泉无聊了
if you are bored in Sun Springs,
就去水里泡泡
you just need to be watered.
对的没错
It's true. Yeah.
-她一直这么说 -没错
- She always says that. - She does.
我们继续走吧
Let's move on.
我们的所有居民都要加入至少一个俱乐部
All our residents are required to join at least one club.
这样啊
Oh.
总共有超过一百个俱乐部
Now, there are over 100 of 'em.
如果在罕见的情况下你找不到合适自己的
In the unlikely event that you can't find the right club for you,
-告诉你个小秘密 -啥
- Fun fact! - What?
你可以自己开个新俱乐部
You can start your own!
盖尔和我开了个俱乐部 叫南方美人
Gayle and I started a club called the Southern Belles.
真的吗 薇基
Oh, is that a fact, Vicki?
她们不让我加入
I'm not allowed to join.
这是南方美人俱乐部
It's called the Southern Belles.
不是威斯康辛美人俱乐部
It's not called the Wisconsin Belles.
不知道跟你解释过多少遍了
I don't know how many times I have to explain that to you.
每年最盛大的活动是老年才艺汇演
Oh, and the biggest event of the year is the Senior Showcase.
-是嘛 -我的天
- Oh. - Oh, my God!
真的吗
Really?
阳光温泉全部有才华的人同台展示
All of Sun Springs' talent on one stage.
整个社区的人都会来看 超级火的
The whole community comes out to watch. It's a real hoot.
你会喜欢的 玛莎
You're gonna love it, Martha.
我是说 我
Well, I mean, I'll, uh...
电影精选列表