抱歉 你能替一下吗 克洛伊
Excuse me, can you take over, Chloe?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
很好 天哪
Okay, that's good. Oh, my God.
我喜欢这个动作
Oh, yeah. I like this move.
来吧 左脚向前
Let's get it. Left foot forward.
好的 女士们
Okay, ladies.
蒂姆·尼科尔斯葬礼烟火
砰的一声送走你心爱的人
了解更多
让我们吸气
Let's breathe in.
把你们的胳膊举起来
Plié and bring your arms up!
呼气然后弯腰向下伸
And exhale and go all the way down.
在这儿停留一会
Let's hang here for a minute.
慢慢直起身
And slowly roll up.
感受你的脊椎
Feel your spine.
好
Yeah.
肩膀向后旋转
Roll your shoulders back.
-很好 -打扰一下
- Nice. - Excuse me.
-借一步说话好吗 -海伦在哪里
- Can I get a word, please? - Where's Helen?
我要带她离开这个俱乐部
I'm taking her out of this club.
很明显她不能应付周围人的压力
It's obvious she can't handle the peer pressure.
你在说什么 周围人的压力吗 胡扯
What are you talking about, peer pressure? That's absurd.
你跟我说话的时候看着我
Look at me when you talk to me.
你不仅害她伤了脚踝
Not only do you break her ankle,
现在你还想用这个愚蠢的舞蹈比赛
now you wanna publicly humiliate her again
害她再次当众出丑
with this stupid dance competition.
不 海伦是这个队的重要成员
No, Helen is a really big part of this team.
你不能让她退出比赛
You can't just take her out of the competition.
大人说话小孩不要插嘴 我不
Step back and let the adults talk. I don't
需要一个小荡♥妇♥告诉我该怎么做
need a little slut telling me what to do.
什么
What?
你刚才叫她什么
What did you just call her?
-那是 -不 说真的
- Oh. Now that was... - No, seriously.
-那 -你刚才叫她什么
- That... - What did you just call her?
-说的过分了 我道歉 -再说一遍
- That was out of line, I apologize. - Say it again!
-再说一遍 -请把你的手
- I dare you! - Please get your hand-
-你叫她什么 -女士
- What did you call her? - Ma'am, get
女士 把手移开
Ma'am, get your hand out of my face.
-别命令我 -好
-Don't tell me what to do! - Okay.
我
I...
好吧 我 我要走了
Okay, I'm... I'm leaving.
我走
I'll go.
♪ 因为你的好女孩也会变坏 ♪
♪ Because your good girl's gonna go bad ♪
♪ 我将成为你见过的最时髦的人 ♪
♪ I'm gonna be the swinginest swinger You've ever had ♪
♪ 如果你喜欢她们浓妆艳抹的样子 ♪
♪ If you like 'em painted up Powdered up ♪
♪ 那么你应当高兴 ♪
♪ Then you oughta be glad ♪
♪ 因为你的好女孩也会变坏 ♪
♪ 'Cause your good girl's gonna go bad ♪
♪ 我甚至学着喜欢威士忌的味道 ♪
♪ I'll even learn to like the taste of whisky ♪
我提议为海伦干杯
I'd like to propose a toast to Helen.
致海伦 致海伦
To Helen! To Helen!
愿她比她的孩子长寿
May she outlive her children.
是啊 来 来
Yeah! Here, here!
我很高兴我没有孩子
I'm glad I didn't have any.
没错
Whoo! Yes!
感觉不错
That feels good.
就一点雪碧
Just a little Sprite.
我先失陪一下
Um, excuse me for a minute,
我在20号♥球道上落了点东西
but I left a little something on lane 20.
这就是她说的小东西吗
Is that a little something?
小心一点 亲爱的
Wow. Careful, baby.
你不觉得他还是很可爱的吗
He's kinda cute, don't you think?
去吧 爱丽丝
Go, Alice!
不会吧 不会吧
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
你们能相信她会是那个
Can you believe she's the same woman
不被允许加入俱乐部的女人吗
who wasn't allowed to join the club?
她几年前就应该杀了她老公
She should've killed that husband years ago.
干杯 超开心
Whoo! Joy!
谋杀亲夫
Kill the husband.
谢丽尔
Sheryl,
替我说话真是太难为你了
that was so badass of you to stick up for me back there.
你现在是我们中的一员了
You're one of us now.
不过你那大胸不算
Except with higher boobies.
敬大胸 敬大胸
Higher boobies! Higher boobies!
她得分了
And she scores!
值得庆祝
Grab for the joy.
很高兴能看到你这么开心
It is so great to see you so happy.
我以前可能太沉迷于酒精了
I think maybe more alcohol in my life or something.
我们爱你
Okay, we all love you!
没错
Yeah!
尽情去爱
We just love!
说得对
Yeah!
走开一下 马上回来
I'll be right back. I'll be right back.
要我陪你去吗
Okay, you want me to come with you?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我为什么要告诉你
Why would I?
生病的时候
Because you tell your friends
应该告诉你的朋友 不知好歹的家伙
when you got cancer, for Christ's sake.
好吧
Yeah.
不论如何
Anyway...
医生说你明天就可以出院
The doctor says you'll be out tomorrow.
只要把液体排干净
And once they drain away all the fluid,
你就会好 而且
you'll be feeling fine, and...
这很好 比赛还有三天就开始了
that's good because the competition's in three days.
我不去
I'm not going.
不 你要去 你敢不去
Oh, yes, you are. The hell you're not.
-你们根本不需要我 -我们需要
- No, you don't even need me! What am I - Yes, we
我们当然需要你
Of course we need you!
你是领队
You're the leader.
我才不会让你因为这个离开
And I'm not gonna let you quit just like that.
你得参加比赛
You are coming to the competition
不然我会亲自把你拖过去
if I have to drag you there myself.
我快死了
I'm dying.
那么
Well...
你昨天已经死过一次了 而且你
you were dying yesterday, and you're...
你下个星期可能还会死
you're gonna be dying next week.
既然如此
And in the meantime,
你就应该尽情跳舞
you should be dancing your ass off.
这不就是最重要的吗
Isn't that what this was all about?
我害怕
I'm scared.
-我害怕 -我懂 我懂
- I'm scared, okay? - I know, I know.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry, it's just...
你当然会害怕 我懂
I know you're scared, of course.
我真的很害怕
I'm so scared.
有时候你必须得面对那些不幸
Sometimes you just have to look that shit in the face
然后告诉自己 去他的吧
and tell it to go to hell.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you...
能做我的朋友
for being my friend.
-你的脚很冷 -我知道
- Your feet are cold. - I know.
我觉得她不会来了
I don't think she's coming.
可能吧 我不知道 我们要迟到了
Yeah, I don't know. We're gonna be late.
不然我们不等了吧
Maybe we should just go on...
不行 鲁比 坐下
No, Ruby! You sit your ass down.
没有玛莎我们哪儿也不去
Nobody's going anywhere without Martha.
好吧
It's okay.
看见了吧
See?
-她来了 -你怎么这么久
- She's here! - What took you so long?
-我知道 姑娘们 -你怎么这么久
- Oh, I know. I know, I know. Girl, - what took you so long?
-所有人都到齐了 -不 等一下
- Well, everybody's here. - No, we got a stop to make.
好吗
Okay?
-我们得让海伦开车 -等等 我
电影精选列表