-That was fantastic! -Sweet.
♪ 开始吧 姑娘们 ♪
♪ Let's go, girls ♪
♪ 来吧 ♪
♪ Come on ♪
♪ 今日夜游心畅快 ♪
♪ I'm going out tonight I'm feelin' all right ♪
♪ 自我放飞情自在 ♪
♪ Gonna let it all hang out ♪
♪ 我欲纵声歌♥几曲 ♪
♪ Want to make some noise ♪
♪ 悠悠苍穹识吾声 ♪
♪ Really raise my voice ♪
♪ 赏心只在长啸中 ♪
♪ Yeah, I want to scream and shout ♪
我都不知道该怎么评价她的表演了
I don't know what to say about this one.
合十
Namaste.
喝 喝士
Oh. N-nstay.
合十
Namaste.
合十 抱歉 合十
Namaste, excuse me. Namaste.
露比•詹吉思 健美操
Ruby Jenkins! Aerobics!
开始吧
Take it away!
♪ 我只碌碌凡女子 ♪
♪ I'm every woman ♪
♪ 任劳任怨一肩挑 ♪
♪ It's all in me ♪
♪ 言听计从不懈怠 ♪
♪ Anything you want done, baby ♪
♪ 不令而行乖宝宝 ♪
♪ I'll do it naturally ♪
♪ 我只碌碌凡女子 ♪
♪ I'm every woman ♪
♪ 我只碌碌凡女子 ♪
♪ I'm every woman ♪
♪ 我只碌碌凡女子 ♪
♪ I'm every woman ♪
好久没这么跳了
I haven't done that in years.
太棒了
That was great.
你是从哪学来的
Where did you learn to do that?
我以前是卡尼县选美小姐
I was Miss Carney County...
是亚军呢
runner-up.
在1953年
1953.
那冠军是怎么赢的
What did the winner do?
和评委上♥床♥了
Had sex with the judges.
给 别开太快 行吗
Here. No speeding, okay?
我说什么你就做什么
Do exactly what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it.
听清楚了吗 明白没
Now you've got that? You got it?
-了解 -好
-Got it. -Okay.
现在要做的是先倒车
What you're going to do is you're going to back up
看着后视镜 好吗 那开始吧
and look in your mirrors. Right? Go ahead.
很好 很好 往后倒一点
Look, that's good. That's good. Back up a little.
别紧张放松 很好 停 可以了
Nice and easy. Pretty good. Right there, that's enough.
现在我要你向前开 打信♥号♥♥灯
Now, I want you to pull forward and signal.
好吗 向前开
Okay? Pull forward.
行了
Okay.
你撞我车了 你会不会开车呀
You ran right into me! Do you know how to drive?
不太会
Not really.
哎妈呀 我妈妈会杀了我的
Oh, my God! My mom's gonna kill me!
没事 不用担心
Okay, don't worry about it. I'll just
我有保险 没事的
get the insurance. It'll be fine.
对不起 我
I'm sorry, I...
太吓人了
That's crazy.
♪ 奥古 奥古 布古 布古 ♪
♪ Oogum oogum boogum boogum ♪
♪ 布谷 宝贝我现在中了你的魔咒 ♪
♪ Boogum, now, baby You're castin' your spell on me ♪
你不饿吗
Aren't you hungry?
不饿
No, I'm fine. I-I don't...
我现在没什么胃口 所以
really have much of an appetite right now. So...
刚刚那会儿你一定不好受吧
It must've been embarrassing for you back there, huh?
随便吧
It's fine.
反正他们所有人都认为我是个怪胎
They all think I'm a weirdo anyway.
为什么
Why?
因为我住在退休老人的社区里
'Cause I live in a retirement community.
我知道 但你为什么要住在这儿
Yeah, I mean, why do you live here?
我的父母对我不管不顾
My parents weren't really the parenting... types.
-我能问你一些事吗 -好 问吧
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah, shoot. Yeah.
你为什么搬来阳光温泉
Why did you move to Sun Springs?
说不清 就当度假吧
I don't know. I guess I just wanted to get away.
我想让生活变得简单些
I wanted to simplify my life.
效果怎么样
Is it working?
一般般
Not really.
天呐 你知道吗
Oh, God, you know what?
我们还缺一个人
We're still one woman short.
希望那会是最合格的一个
Well, it's probably for the best.
我是说 我喜欢那些人
I mean, I love those gals...
但是 咱俩都知道
Uh-huh. But, oh, let's face it!
她们都不算真正的啦啦队员
They're not really cheerleaders.
你这是在帮我吗
You know, you're supposed to be helping me, right?
记得吗 6个人报名预选 但是
Remember, six women signed up for the try-outs, but...
只来了5个
Only five showed up.
那第六个是谁呢
So, who's the sixth?
班戈高尔夫俱乐部
你家真漂亮 很有格调
Nice place you got here. It's very... themed.
是吧
Oh, yes.
我老公喜欢高尔夫
My husband, he enjoys the game.
这样啊 那你也打吗
Oh, do you play golf, by the way?
-不打 -不打吗
- Oh, no! - No?
我不打的
No.
爱丽丝啊
So, um, Alice,
我们看到你报名参加啦啦队预选了
we notice you signed up for the cheerleading try-outs.
是的 我看到你们的传♥单♥了
Oh, yes, I saw your flyer.
看起来不错
It sounded fun.
那你怎么没来呢
Oh, why didn't you come?
我是想去来着
Well, I wanted to.
但是 我老公不想总是让我一个人出门
But my husband doesn't like me out too much on my own.
去年 我报了缝纫课
I took a sewing class last year,
我老公在周三晚上就只能自己做饭了
and he had to make his own dinners on Wednesday nights.
听起来 他很委屈啊
Well, that sounds traumatic, of course.
我们早上练习怎么样
What if we practiced in the morning,
这样你就可以有时间回家做饭了
and then you could get home in time for dinner?
对啊
Yeah!
其实 不只是时间问题
Yeah, well, it's not just that.
-还有其他问题 -有
- No? - No.
-我老公担心名誉问题 -名誉问题吗
- He's worried about the morality of it. - The morality?
他说我这个年纪的人还想当啦啦队的话
Yes, he says that anyone who wants to be a cheerleader at my age
不是荡♥妇♥ 就是妓♥女♥
is either a slut or a whore.
甚至 兼而有之
And probably both.
也许他应该把这原始人一般的观点
Maybe he should just take his caveman-like opinions
塞到他的
and shove them up his...
他的那个里面 我是说 不好意思
You know what? I mean, oh, sorry.
爱丽丝 我们都是一些体面的女士
Alice, we're just a bunch of nice ladies,
只是在寻找一些健康有益的娱乐活动而已
looking for some clean, wholesome fun.
你觉得呢
What do ya say?
好吧 我一直想当一个啦啦队员
Well, I always did want to be a cheerleader.
也许我可以再问他一次
Maybe I could ask him one more time.
-是啊 -可不是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah.
去问吧
Okay. Go on.
祝你好运
Good luck.
高尔夫锦标赛冠军
"祝你好运" 天呐
"Good luck." Oh, my gosh.
她人真好
She's a sweetheart.
是啊 她真的很好
She's very sweet. Very sweet.
高尔夫胜过婚姻
天呐 她老公真的好喜欢高尔夫
God, he really loves golf.
-可他听起来像个混♥蛋♥ -她来了
- He sounds like such an asshole. - Okay, here she comes.
怎么样呢
So...
-你问了吧 -我问了
- Did you ask him? - I did.
他怎么说
And? What'd he say?
"除非从我尸体上跨过去"
"Over my dead body!"
天 这也太快了吧
Oh, God. That was fast, wasn't it?
我也觉得有点儿快
A little too fast, if you ask me.
他应该是把药搞混了
Oh, he confused his meds.
爱丽丝肯定不会杀他的
I'm sure Alice didn't want to kill him.
可她一直想当啦啦队员呀
Well, she always wanted to be a cheerleader.
别那样说 看看她那悲痛欲绝的样子
Oh, come on. The woman is devastated.
她杀了自己都不会杀老公的
I'm sure it was the last thing that was on her mind.
练习见
See you at practice.
电影精选列表