祝你早日怀孕
Get pregnant.
请让一下
Okay, excuse me.
-上 姐们 -接下来 特别表演
- Let's go, girls. - Next up, a special treat.
来自阳光温泉全明星队的表演
A performance from the Sun Springs All Stars.
鲁比 抓紧
Ruby, come on.
姑娘们 闪开让位了
Move aside, girls.
她们可是货真价实的资深[老年]啦啦队
Now these are the real senior cheerleaders.
看呐兄弟
Check this out, man.
你好 谢谢
Hello, thank you.
好的 列队 加油
All right. Positions, okay. Come on.
加油 加油
Let's go, let's go.
努力
Come on.
都准备好啦 音乐起
Okay? Music!
丹尼 想让我帮你要她的号♥码吗
Hey, Danny, want me to get her number for you?
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight...
♪ 三 六 九 ♪
♪ Three, six, nine ♪
歌♥曲名为The Clap Song 歌♥手是Belle Stars 一首节拍歌♥
♪ 大鹅喝红酒 ♪
♪ The goose drank wine ♪
♪ 猴子电车线边嚼烟草 ♪
♪ The monkey chew tobacco on the street car line ♪
♪ 电车线断了 ♪
♪ The line broke ♪
♪ 猴子给卡了 ♪
♪ The monkey got choked ♪
♪ 他们坐上小船直奔天堂了 ♪
♪ And they all went to heaven In a little rowboat ♪
天呐 难以置信
Oh, my God, I can't believe this!
♪ 拍拍手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat ♪
♪ 拍拍手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat ♪
抱歉
Oh, sorry!
♪ 右手举起 ♪
♪ Right hand ♪
♪ 拍拍手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat ♪
♪ 拍拍手 然后交叉到左臂 ♪
♪ Clap your hand Cross it to your left arm ♪
♪ 拍拍你伙伴的左手 ♪
♪ Pat you partner's left palm ♪
♪ 拍拍手 ♪
♪ Clap, pat ♪
♪ 拍拍手 然后移♥动♥到右臂♪
♪ Clap your hand move it from your right arm ♪
天呐 我伤到脚踝了
Oh! Oh, God! I hurt my ankle!
她受伤了 她受伤了
Oh! She's not okay. She's not okay.
没事儿的
That's all right. It's okay.
叫医生 立刻拿些冰块来
Get the medic. Get some ice, right now.
-你还好吧 -我没事
- Are you all right? - I'm fine!
每个人都在小题大做
Everyone's making a fuss.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
就跟你说了我们还没准备好
I told you we weren't ready. We made
我们出了个天大的丑
complete fools of ourselves out there.
-糟糕 -怎么了
- Oh, shit! - What?
又怎么了
What now?
那是我们 天呐
That's us! Oh, no!
我能看一眼吗
Could I see?
已经有两万次观看了
It already has 20,000 views.
你得把它撤下来
Oh! Well, you gotta take it down.
我做不到
I can't take it off.
但是总有办法办到的 是吧
There has to be a way, right?
-某种技术 -不行 木已成舟了
-I mean, some technical - No, it's there.
"老年啦啦队败北"
"Old cheerleaders fail."
好吧
Okay.
我能看下吗
Can I see?
发生什么了
What? What's going on?
等一下 你把它传上去了吗
Wait, you posted it?
没错
Yeah.
你为什么那么做啊
Why would you do that?
因为搞笑啊
Because it's hilarious.
它已经完全不受控制的疯传了
This is totally going viral.
什么
What?
什么
What?
这是我的问题
I blame myself.
维基·B
卡尔·H
我的意思是 我就知道可能会变成这样
I mean, this is just the sort of thing that I knew would happen.
不仅是我们的一位居民受到了严重的伤害
Not only has one of our residents suffered a serious injury,
她的儿子甚至动用了司法审判
but now her son is threatening a lawsuit.
你们两个有什么想说的吗
Is there anything that you ladies care to say?
没有
No.
那现在就开始投票
Then let's put it to a vote.
同意这项禁令的请举手
All of those in favor of the ban.
是的
Yes.
我也同意 同意
Yes for me. Yeah.
一致通过
It's unanimous.
特此命令你们停止所有的俱乐部活动
You are hereby ordered to cease all club activities.
谢谢
Thank you.
她以为她能搞出些什么花样啊
Well, what did she expect going out like that?
你去哪里啊
Where are you going?
回家
Home.
等一下 等一下 还有呢
Hold on, hold on! There's more!
你觉得他们是在议论我们吗
You think they're talkin' about us?
我不知道
I don't know.
别在这时候搞我们啊 撒旦
Not today, Satan.
太阳温泉退休社区的当地居民
Local residents from Sun Springs Retirement Community
时事新闻
老年啦啦队重回中学
在一场灾难性的表演之后
have become a viral internet sensation
-在网上引起了轩然大♥波♥ -去你的吧
- following a disastrous performance... - Screw you!
就在上周二的中学动员大会上
...at a high school pep rally last Tuesday.
妈妈
Mom.
你该休息了
It's time for you to get some rest.
我在休息呀
I am resting.
妈妈 苏珊和我要在这里呆一会儿
Mother, Susan and I are gonna be staying here for a while.
不行 没有这个必要
No, that won't be necessary.
不 我觉得非常有必要
Yes, I think it is necessary.
你最近怎么了啊
What's wrong with you lately?
我只是很想念啦啦队
I just miss cheerleading.
请给汤姆以热烈的掌声
Please give a round of applause to the Calibray Club!
老年
才艺汇演
下一步 我们要涂防晒霜
And our next act, the sunscreen,
不然就全被晒黑了
always got a full tan!
- 你好 -你好啊
- Hey. - Hi!
你在附近吗
Are you around?
所以
So...
你去看汇演了吗
you went to the Showcase?
我只是开车经过 没进去 我
Well, I drove by. I didn't go inside. I--
真是太遗憾了
Oh, it's too bad.
我们本来非常有可能会获得那座奖杯
We had a real shot at that trophy.
你真的这样认为吗
Do you really think so?
并不是
Not really.
我只是在努力鼓励你
I'm just trying to be supportive.
好吧 好
Yeah, right.
听我说 动员会的事情我很抱歉
Listen, I am sorry about the pep rally.
那真是一个愚蠢的想法
It was a dumb idea.
不 这不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
-就是怪我 -你知道 我
- It was. - You know, I...
但是 我想念那些姐♥妹♥们♥
I miss the girls, though.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我从来没试过有那么多女性朋友呢
I've never had a lot of girlfriends.
真的很不错
It's quite nice.
什么
Hmm?
我也很想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你啊
I miss you!
真的吗
Really?
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
乐观点说
On the bright side,
我们的点击率高达50万 看看这个
We're up to half a million hits. Look at this.
我要抓住那个把它发出去的人 一定要
I'd like to get my hands on whoever posted that. Okay?
我不能
I can't...
等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
- 你什么意思 - 嘘
- What do you mean? - Shh.
听着 听着
Listen. Listen.
我的天呐
电影精选列表