- We gotta get Helen. - Hey, I...
我不行
I can't do this.
你可以 你可以做得很好
Yes, you can. You're gonna be fine.
克洛伊 你坐在本前面 好吗
And Chloe, why don't you sit in the front with Ben, okay?
好 好
All right. All right.
可以给你点建议吗
Do you want some free advice?
当然
Sure.
你不能等着克洛伊来注意你 知道吗
You cannot wait for Chloe to notice you, okay?
什么 我不是
What? I'm not!
不 不
Yeah, no, no.
像她这样的姑娘 会引起很多人注意
A girl like that, she gets a lot of attention,
你必须得主动出击 知道吗
and you have to be reckless. Right?
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是人生苦短
It means life is short,
该出手时就出手 知道吗
and make your move already, okay?
回投 越过中间
Back to throw, across the middle...
-好了 -糟糕 汤姆在这
- Well... - Shit! Tom is here!
-该死 -好吧 我们得引开他
- Oh, shit. - Okay, we need a distraction.
我想一下
I mean...
天呐
Oh, God!
我喜欢当啦啦队队长
I love being a cheerleader.
就这个 就这个
Do it, do it!
在35-30码线
At the 35-30 yard line...
是我们的车吗
Is that our car?
天呐
Oh. Son of a...
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们是来救你的
It's a rescue mission!
-现在 -嘘
- Now, - shh!
别说话
Now be quiet!
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
这里警局卡尔局长
Security, Chief Carl.
卡尔 你肯定不会相信
Carl, you're not gonna believe this shit.
有人用石头砸碎了我的车窗
Somebody threw a rock into my goddamn window!
知道是谁干的吗
Any idea who might've done it?
她经常混在一起的那帮人
The gang she's always hanging around with?
快点
Ah, hurry!
该死 小心那棵树
Oh, shit! Watch that tree.
别 别 等等
No, no, no, wait!
给薇基打电♥话♥
Call Vicki.
亲爱的 她不见了
Sweetie, she's not in here.
什么
What?
关门了
Door closing!
好了 出发
Okay, go, go, go!
感谢上帝
Thank God! Praise Jesus!
-走吧 出发 -开什么玩笑
- Come on, let's go, go, go! - You gotta be kiddin' me!
妈妈 从车里下来 立刻马上
Mother! Get out of the van, now.
干得漂亮
Yeah!
看看这个小荡♥妇♥
Who's the little slut now?
请停车
Please, stop!
多丽丝 请下来一下
And Dorris, get out. Please, get out.
请下车 下车
Please, get out. Out!
下车 下车
Out! Out!
好了 我们走吧 卡尔
Okay, let's go, Carl.
好勒 坐稳了 出发
All right. Hang on. Let's go.
你要来吗
You in?
她们在那
Oh, there they are!
加油 拦截她们
Come on! Cut 'em off! Hey.
把车熄火 从车里出来
Turn off the engine and step out of the vehicle!
开车 开车
Drive, drive!
继续前进
Go, go! Go!
开什么玩笑
Oh, my God.
-她们要去哪 -跟着她们
- Where are they goin'? - Just follow 'em.
-跟着去哪 -跟着就行
- Follow them where? -Just follow...
跟着就是了 掉头
Just follow them! Just turn around!
今天 卡尔
Today, Carl!
天啊 上帝啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my gosh!
你可以把这个打开吗
Well, can you turn this thing on?
把警笛打开
The siren, the...
天呐 好了
Oh! Okay! All right!
为什么又要追她们
Why are we chasing them again?
你说什么 搞不清的东西
What? Oh, for pity's sake!
她们是一个不正当的俱乐部
They are an unofficial club.
再快点
Go faster!
已经是最快了
It does not go any faster!
-把油门踩到底 -已经到底了
- Floor it! - It's floored!
真是好笑
Well, this was a ridiculous purchase,
你开罚单的时候
and I don't know why you didn't express that
怎么不说这话
at the time the check was being written!
嗨 薇基
Hi, Vicki!
你们这是要去哪
Where are you all going?
去看啦啦队的比赛 你要去吗
Heading to the cheerleading competition. Wanna go?
你是认真的吗 戴维
Is that a serious question, David?
你又在干什么
And what do you think you're doing?
-我想去看看 -卡尔 快来
- I wanna see what's gonna happen. - Come on, Carl!
-你去啊 -我要去
- Well, go on, then! - I'm going.
-继续胡作非为吧 -我要走了
- Just go on with your bad self! - I am going!
内♥裤♥追逐者
Panty-chaser!
叛徒
Turncoat!
随便你怎么说 薇基 随便你怎么说
Sticks and stones, Vicki! Sticks and stones!
叛徒
Traitor!
快点
Hurry!
要迟到了 快进去
We're late! Go in! Okay!
音乐
The music!
在我这里 在我这里
Here, I got it, I got it.
我去办手续 别着急 跟上了吗
Yeah. I'll check us in. Don't worry. Here, you got it?
跟上了
I got it.
感谢 请问 我在哪里登记
Thank you. Um, hi. Where do I sign in?
你的孙女是哪个赛队的
Sure, which squad is your granddaughter competing in?
不是我孙女比赛
Uh, my granddaughter is not competing.
是我 阳光温泉
I am. Sun Springs.
那么
And, um...
上面写着你被取消了资格
It says here you've been disqualified.
深呼吸
Just breathe, stretch.
- 懂了 -是
- You got this. - Yeah.
不用担心比赛
Don't even worry about it. Just worry
关心一下日常生活就行
about your routine and everything.
需要什么吗
You need anything?
需要新鲜空气
Yes, air. Mmm.
那你只需要呼吸
Yeah. You just gotta breathe.
下面要进行表演的是
Our next squad performing...
该死
Oh, shit.
第一次上台表演的
...for the very first time,
从佛罗里达州杰克逊维尔远道而来的
all the way from Jacksonville, Florida.
你怎么会在这里 我以为你退队了
What are you doing here? I thought you quit.
我们来比赛的
We came to cheer.
是认真的吗
Are you serious?
她们是来参加比赛的吗
They're competing?
没错
Yeah.
我们是
We are.
好吧
Okay.
真可悲
Pathetic.
-再见 -再见 祝你们好运
- Bye. - Bye, good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
她说你退出是什么意思啊
Hey. What'd she mean about you quitting?
我太忙了 你懂的 学校及其它的事
Oh, I was just too busy, you know, with school and everything.
我不能一心二用
I-I couldn't do both.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, honey. I'm sorry.
我们不想让你因为我们而退出
We didn't want you quitting for us.
不不不 跟你们无关 是我自愿的
No, no, no, no, no. I-I wanted to.
我从未有过奶奶 现在我有了八个呢
电影精选列表