All right, let's work! Let's go! Come on, Chloe!
-比赛吗 -没错
- A competition? - Mm-hmm.
南海岸精英赛
全明星啦啦操大赛
南方最大型啦啦操比赛
这是个非常重要的比赛
This is a really big deal.
人们从各地来参加比赛
People come from all over to compete.
你们不能和真正的拉拉队队员比赛
You guys can't compete next to real cheerleaders.
-我们可以 -最老的组是18岁以上
- Yes, we can! - The oldest category is 18 plus!
那又怎么样 我们也是18岁以上啊
So what? We're 18 plus.
-是啊 -18再加50岁
- Yeah. - Eighteen plus 50.
没错
Yeah.
-看啊 -什么
- Oh, look. - What?
三周后开赛
It's on in three weeks.
没事 克洛伊会帮我们的
Well, that's okay, because Chloe's gonna help us.
- 对吗 克洛伊 -不
- Right, Chloe? - No!
不行 你们之前没提过起比赛的事
No, you guys didn't say anything about a competition!
你们知道需要多少训练吗
Do you know how much training that involves?
起码要训练一年 而不是三个星期
People train for a year, not three weeks!
好吧 你怎么看
Okay. What do you think?
去他的吧 我们报名吧
I say screw it. Let's sign up.
-天哪 -好
- Oh, my God. - Yes.
-来吧 -没错
- Come on. - Yes!
我们就从脚开始吧
Let's just start with our feet
双脚分立 比肩宽一些 就像这样
a little wider than shoulder width, like so.
然后我们就从一些简单的动作开始
And we're just gonna start with some really easy movement.
像这样把你的左臂举起来
So, bring your left arm like this.
左手 很好
Left. Good!
向下 右手
Down, right.
然后回去 左手
And back up, left.
右 左
Right, left!
左 右
Left, right!
左 风♥骚♥点
Left and dirty!
没错 真性感
Yes, sexy!
♪ 我是追求刺♥激♥的起义者 ♪
♪ Ooh, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now ♪
♪ 从1966年起我就心潮澎湃 ♪
♪ I been feeling it since 1966, now ♪
♪ 即便已经结束我仍倍受鼓舞 ♪
♪ Might be over now, but I feel it still ♪
请勿进入
友情修复社活动中
双手举过头顶 然后画圈
All up in the air, and roll it.
二 三
Two, three.
你想打我吗
Did you try to hit me?
-你可以做混剪吗 -是的 我可以
- You make mash-up, right? - Yeah, yeah, I can.
或许你能帮我们剪首歌♥吗
Could you maybe cut something together for us?
是的 当然可以
Yeah, for sure.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, yes! Thank you so much!
♪ 家里有人照顾 ♪
♪ Leave her with a babysitter ♪
-二 三 四 五 -五
- Two, three, four, five! - Five!
快点 女士们 跟上
Come on! Come on, ladies! Keep up!
跑起来 爱丽丝
Move it, Alice!
出拳 出拳 一 二 三
Punch, punch, one, two, three.
出拳 出拳 一 二 三 出拳
Punch, punch, one, two, three. Punch!
♪ 也许现实已经很美好 ♪
♪ Might've had your fill ♪
♪ 但你仍受到这种鼓舞 ♪
♪ But you feel it still ♪
让我先换掉舞蹈服
Just let me change out of this dance stuff.
也许你可以就穿着它
Maybe you could just leave it on.
我早就想和啦啦队的约会了
I always wanted to date a cheerleader.
♪ 我们能继续为和平而斗争 ♪
♪ We could fight a war for peace ♪
♪ 我是追求刺♥激♥的起义者 ♪
♪ Ooh, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now ♪
♪ 也可以满足现状乐不思蜀 ♪
♪ Give in to that easy living ♪
♪ 告别我的希望和我的梦想 ♪
♪ Goodbye to my hopes and dreams ♪
你感觉到了吗
You feel that?
对吗
Right?
向前一步 下到最低 再低一些
Lean in. Get super, super low. Lower.
天哪
Oh, my God!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight...
你怎么了 你去哪儿了
What's going on with you? Where've you been?
抱歉 最近有些疯狂 所以 我
Sorry, it's been really crazy. So, I...
把你的破事处理好
Well, get your shit together.
你缺席一次 我们就把你除名
You miss one more practice and we're voting you off the squad.
-你没事吧 -我很好
- Are you okay? - No, I'm fine.
你看起来很糟糕
You look like shit.
谢谢关心 我只是没睡好 我没事
Thank you. No, I haven't been sleeping well. I'm fine.
-你太瘦了 -我们开始吧 好吗
- You're so skinny. -Uh-huh. Let's get started, okay?
那是新买♥♥的吗
Is that new?
我想我们可以多用点低音
Thought we could use a little bit more bass.
你最近很上心啊
Ah. You've shown a lot of interest lately, haven't you?
♪ 我是追求刺♥激♥的起义者 ♪
♪ Ooh, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now ♪
♪ 从1966年起我就心潮澎湃 ♪
♪ I been feeling it since 1966, now ♪
♪ 即便已经结束 ♪
♪ Might be over now ♪
♪ 我仍倍受鼓舞 ♪
♪ But I feel it still ♪
♪ 我是追求刺♥激♥的起义者 ♪
♪ Ooh, I'm a rebel just for kicks, now ♪
♪ 让我也加入86年那样的大军 ♪
♪ Let me kick it like it's 1986, now ♪
♪ 即便已经结束 ♪
♪ Might be over now ♪
♪ 我仍倍受鼓舞 ♪
♪ But I feel it still ♪
♪ 也许现实已经很美好 ♪
♪ Might've had your fill ♪
♪ 但你仍受到这种鼓舞 ♪
♪ But you feel it still ♪
你认为你是不可替代的吗
Do you think you're irreplaceable?
我认为我给这个职位带来了一定的尊严
Well, I like to think I bring a certain dignity to the position.
你觉得我拿掉你的小徽章和小卡片
Do you think that I would hesitate to take your little badge,
交给多丽丝 对我来说是件难事吗
and take your little cards, and give 'em to Dorris?
多丽丝是个见习生 她没有经验
Dorris is a trainee. She doesn't have the experience.
她们在偷偷做些事情 我知道
They are up to something! I know it!
要么是你太笨了找不到证据
And either you are too stupid to find it out,
要么就是你根本就没试过
or you're just not even trying!
我当然在努力找
Well, I am definitely trying.
那就把她们的计划揪出来然后终结掉
Well, then find out what they're plannin' and shut it down!
否则我就把你的职业生涯终结掉
Or I'll shut you down!
死老太婆
Backstabber!
克洛伊 我一直在想办法
So, Chloe, I've been working on an idea.
一些能让我们脱颖而出的办法
Something that, I don't know, would make us stand out.
你知道吗
You know?
相信我 你们会脱颖而出的
Trust me, you guys are gonna stand out.
但我希望你能让我试试 好吧
Yeah, but I do want you to bear with me. All right?
-可以吗 -可以
- You can do it. - Okay.
好吧 我在下面看着
Okay, I'm down.
-可以 -那就让我们瞧瞧
- Okay. - Show us then.
-好 -我很期待
- All right. - I'm excited to see it.
人都到了 好
Oh, here we are! Okay.
你们准备好学习新的动作了吗
Are you ready for the new move? All right.
-新动作吗 -对
- New move? - Yes?
我没告诉你们吗
Oh, I didn't tell you?
你们觉得怎么样
Oh. Right? What do you think?
-想不想试试 -当然想
- Wanna try it or not? - Yeah.
我知道你们会的
I knew you would!
-我想再看看 -我一点也不惊讶
- I wanna see it. - I'm not surprised.
很不错 关于这个动作
That's nice! There was something about--
也许我们应该把手肘张得更开些
Maybe we should have those elbows stick out wider.
然后
And...
走
Walk!
摆 摆 摆 摆
Nod, nod, nod, nod!
这有点污
It's sexual.
走 走 走 走
Walk, walk, walk, walk!
刚才做得很好
Now, that was fantastic!
感觉真不错 对吧
This is good, right?
想像你很强壮
Oh, you're strong.
就是这样 我们开始吧
That's it, let's do it.
走 走 摆 摆
Walk, walk, nod, nod.
这次很难
It's hard this time.
不 我们能做到
No, we got it, we got it.
我们可以的 对吗 准备
We're gonna be fine. Okay? Ready, and...
走 走 走
Walk, walk, walk.
好吧 我们再来一次
Okay, um, let's do it one more time.
电影精选列表