这场战争,也要在法庭上结束。
With G?ring?
戈林也一样?
He's the face of the Nazis now.
他现在是纳粹的代言人。
As he falls, so do they all.
如果他倒下,其他人都会倒的。
But if I'm gonna do that...
但如果,我要那么做…
I need to be ready for it.
我要你做好准备。
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗?
Let's talk about Hitler.
我们来谈谈希♥特♥勒♥。
It is interesting you have not asked me this directly before.
有趣的是,你以前没有直接,问我这个问题。
I'm curious what the attraction was.
我很好奇,他身上有什么吸引力。
There was a failed painter.
一个失意的画家。
Not a very good soldier yet.
还不是一个好士兵。
He was worshipped and revered.
他受到崇拜和尊敬。
He made us feel German again.
他使我们重新感到,自己是德国人。
How?
怎么会?
Bears of white skinned Germany craft.
一次大战,以德国的战败告终。
And along comes a man who says...We can reclaim our former glory.
然后,走过来一个人,说…“我们可以重拾昔日的辉煌。”
Would you not follow a man like this?
难道你,不会追随这样的人吗?
Depends what else you wanted to do.
取决于他还想做什么。
The first time I saw Hitler talk was... 1922.
我第一次看到希♥特♥勒♥讲话是…在1922年。
Upstairs of a coffee shop.
在一家咖啡馆的楼上。
For maybe 30 people.
大概有30个人。
This was peacetime, but it was a peace without food, jobs, shoes.
那是和平时期,但那是一个没有食物、工作和穿不上鞋子的“和平时期”。
And he stood up.
而他挺身站出。
And he said French bellies are being filled with German pain.
他还说,法国人的肚子里,装满了德国人的痛苦。
And then... If you make threats, you need bayonets.
然后说到…如果你要威胁别人,你就需要刺刀。
Griard. Down with Versailles.
武装起来!打到《凡尔赛协议》!
So that night...
所以,就在那个晚上...
I became a National Socialist.
我成为了国家社♥会♥主♥义♥者。
Off of... One speech?
只就因为...一次演讲?
I could tell he would appeal to the old soldiers.
我看得出来,他会博得老兵们的好感。
If they have the old soldiers,they have the manpower.
如果,他们有了老兵的支持,他们就有人力。
Even with his antisemitism,it served a practical purpose.
即使是他的反犹主义,这也是有实际目的的。
It brought towards us men
who needed something else to focus their emotions.
它直接给我们带来了,需要其它东西来“同仇敌忾”的人们。
Something else to blame.
有了可责怪的对象。
And the camps?
那些集中营呢?
They were to be work camps for our political opponents.
它们是我们政敌的劳♥改♥营。
Nothing more.
没有别的了。
And you signed off on that?
在那些文件上,你签署了吗?
For work camps, yeah.
那些劳♥改♥营,是的。
Do not think that the Japanese entered by the
Americans after Pearl Harbor were not put to work?
你不会认为,你们美国人在珍珠港事件后,就没有迫使日本人工作吧?
Of course they were.
他们当然要做工的。
I made the camps for the good of Germany, for the war effort.
我建造集中营是为了德国的利益,为了战争。
Not for death.
不是为了死亡。
Himmler.
希姆莱。
Heitrich.
海德里希。
They were responsible?
他们要负有责任吗?
If it is true, what they say happened at the camps.
如果这是真的,他们所说的,发生在集中营里的事情...
This is a grave blight on the great German Reich.
这对伟大的德意志帝国来说,是一个严重的灾难。
Have you told your lawyer about this?
这话,你跟你的律师说过吗?
Douglas, I will not stand against the Fuhrer.
道格拉斯,我不会站出来,反对元首的。
Not even if I can help you.
就算我也帮不了你。
These are not things people need to know, Doctor.
这些不是人们需要知道的,医生。
Only you.
你知道就行。
He can be sympathetic.
他会有同情心。
It is going to be a problem for you.
这对你来说,这是个问题。
He seriously claims that he thought they were only work camps.
他郑重地声称,他认为那里只是劳♥改♥营。
- That is right. - Do you believe him?
-没错。 -你相信他吗?
Himmler ran the camps.
希姆莱掌管着集中营。
He was the head of the SS.
他是党卫军的领袖。
G?ring was the head of the Air Force.
戈林是空军司令。
How often in America does the head of the Air Force
know what the head of the Secret Service is doing?
在美国,有多少空军司令会知道,特勤局局长在做什么?
I am sorry, but I cannot believe that we
are having this conversation right now.
我很抱歉,但我真不敢相信,我们现在居然在讨论这个话题。
- I am doing what you ask. - No, you are apologizing for him.
-我在照按照你们说的去做。 -不,你是在替他辩解.
- Gentlemen, please. - I am not the one defending the Nazi.
- 先生们,冷静。 -我不会为任何一个纳粹辩护的。
You think I am defending him?
I am analyzing him, you provincial moron.
你以为我在为他辩护?我在分♥析♥他,你这个乡巴佬。
G?ring is, above all things, a narcissist.
最重要的是,戈林是个自恋狂。
The only thing he cares about is building
Germany up and then becoming her leader.
他唯一关心的是建设德国,然后成为她的领导者。
He does not care about the Jews.
他不关心犹太人问题。
- So he is fine with them dying. -And he is fine with them not.
- 所以,他不介意他们正在死去。 -他们不死,对他也无所谓。
The only thing Hermann G?ring cares about is Hermann G?ring.
赫尔曼.戈林唯一关心的,就是赫尔曼.戈林。
Does that sound like a man who dedicates
himself to the extermination of an entire race?
这听起来,他像是一个致力于灭绝整个种族的人吗?
Well, Dr. Kelly, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness
on this, but I have to admit it is very hard to believe.
凯利医生,我很感谢你对这件事的考虑,但我不得不承认,这很难让人相信。
You want to walk into that courtroom with a handful of assumptions?
你想带着一些假设,走进法庭吗?
Fine.
很好。
But he will eat you for breakfast.
但那样,他会把你当成早餐吃掉的。
I would like to apologize for my
outbursts earlier. It felt much better.
我想为我之前的情绪失控道歉。 现在感觉好多了。
很好,莱伊博士。
I felt a chance to be shifting.
我觉得机会来了。
And you? Something seems to be troubling you.
你呢?你好像有什么心事。
I am fine.
我很好。
I am fine.
我很好。
I am fine.
很好。
I am fine.
不用担心。
This will all be over soon.
这一切很快就会结束的。
Blaze mode is markedly improved.
莱伊的情绪,明显好转了。
He told us he has begun making arrangements for his defense.
他告诉我们,他已经开始为自己的辩护做准备了。
I feel as though for the first time he has reached out to me.
我觉得,好像是他第一次向我伸出手。
糟糕!
快来!医生!
He ripped out the hem of his towel to make a rope.
他把毛巾的褶边扯下来,做了根绳子。
He stuffed his underwear into his
mouth so he wouldn't scream and then...
他把内♥裤♥塞进嘴里,这样他就不会尖叫了,然后…
just leaned forward, apparently with a great deal of determination.
他身体前倾,显然很有决心。
You didn't see any of this coming?
你没想到,会发生这样的事吗?
He told me he was doing better.
他告诉我,他感觉好多了。
Told you.
告诉了你。
I'm supposed to keep them alive.
我们是应该让他们活下去的。
I'm bringing in another doctor.
我又找了个医生来。
A firm and a second opinion is required for some of your patients.
你的一些病人需要有明确的,和第二位专家的意见。
Dr. Gilbert arrives this afternoon.You will brief him.
吉尔伯特医生今天下午就来。你向他汇报情况。
How do you feel about suicide?
你对自杀怎么看?
The last refuge of cowards, yeah.
是懦夫最后的避难所。
And the last act of a desperate man?
也是一个绝望之人的最后举动。
So all his exceptions, of course.
当然,总是会有例外的。
You are in trouble.
你陷入麻烦了。
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说?
A new doctor, new tests. Since Lai died, they no longer trust you.
新来了一位医生,进行新的检查。莱伊死后,他们就不再信任你了。
Your own?
你错了。
Douglas, when you are in a position of power,
道格拉斯,当你身居高位时,
they will always come after you.
他们总是会跟着你。
You have to protect yourself.
你必须保护好自己。
Why would I have to protect myself from my allies?
我为什么要保护自己不受盟友的伤害?
Just because a man is your ally
只是因为,一个人是你的盟友,
does not mean he is on your side.
并不意味着,他会站在你这边。
- My father was a diplomat, did I tell you this? -No.
- 我父亲是外交官,我告诉过你吗? -没有。
Yeah.
好吧。
He was posted to Africa.
他被派往非洲。
And it was there he was to meet his best friend,
在那里,他遇到了他最好的朋友,
a man named Hermann von Epstein.
一个名叫赫尔曼·冯·爱泼斯坦的人。
I was named after him.
我的名字,就是根据他取的。
Yeah.
是的。
I was named for a Jew.
是的,我的名字,取自一个犹太人。
We loved Uncle Hermann so much, he was very rich.
我们很爱赫尔曼叔叔,他非常富有。
He lived in Frozenstein Castle.
他居住在瓦尔德斯坦城♥堡♥。
And when I was six years old,
我六岁的时候,
he moved my entire family in with him.、
他把我全家都搬去和他同住。
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗?
电影精选列表