你期待吗?
I believe I am. I will have, as you say, my day in court.
我相信,我在期待。就像你说的,我要上法庭了。
Do you know this Jackson,the Justice Jackson?
你认识那个,杰克逊法官吗?
No, I do not.
不,我不认识。
He will try to outfit me,but he will not succeed.
他企图智胜我,但他不会成功的。
Very sure of yourself.
对自己很有信心。
Doctor, no man has ever beaten me.
医生,从来没有人,打败过我。
There are books filled with the names of those who have tried.
那么多的书里,都写满了那些,尝试过的人的名字。
I hear you said, SHermann built.
我刚听你说。这里是舍尔曼建的。
You think I am at some sort of disadvantage because I sit in a cell.
你觉得,我就因为被关在牢房♥里,就身陷困境了吗?
I will remind you, I surrendered.
我会提醒你,我是自己投降的。
This is exactly where I desired to be.
这里正是,我想来的地方。
G?ring remains an enigma to me.
戈林对我来说,依然是个谜。
The closer we get to the indictments,
the more confident he becomes.
我们越接近起诉,他就变得越有信心。
I need to figure out a way to get closer to him.
我得想个办法,去接近他。
So how do we do that?
我们该怎么做呢?
We ask for his help.
我们去找他,请求帮助。
With what?
找谁?
Rudolf Hess.
鲁道夫.赫斯。
Rudolf Hess is coming here.
鲁道夫.赫斯正要来这里。
Rudolf Hess, deputy to the Fuhrer.
鲁道夫·赫斯,元首的副手。
Third in line for succession following Hitler and Goethe.
他是继希♥特♥勒♥和戈林之后的,第三位继承人。
Hess transcribed my income for Hitler while the two were in
他在狱中,笔录了希♥特♥勒♥口述的《我的奋斗》一书。
prison and was known as one of his most fanatical followers.
众所周知,赫斯是希♥特♥勒♥最狂热的追随者之一。
Sieg Heil!
胜利万岁!
Never do that in my prison again.
在我的监狱里,禁止这么做。
On May 10th, 1941, at the height of the war, Hess climbed into
1941年5月10日,在战争最激烈的时候,赫斯独自爬上
a Messerschmitt fighter plane alone and flew over the North Sea.
一架梅塞施密特战斗机,飞越了北海。
He bailed out somewhere over Scotland and broke his ankle upon impact.
他在苏格兰某处的上空跳了伞,结果摔断了脚踝。
Upon his discovery, he announced that he was Rudolf Hess.
在他被发现后,他声称,他就是鲁道夫·赫斯。
Hess was third in line of the German high command
他是纳粹德国的第三顺位继承人,
and he was here on a mission of peace
他来这里是为了和平,
and wanted to speak with Douglas Douglas Hamilton,
the 13th Duke of Hamilton,
他想面见,道格拉斯.道格拉斯-汉密尔顿,第13任汉密尔顿公爵,
whom Hess had met at the 1936 Olympic Games in Berlin.
赫斯是在1936年柏林奥♥运♥会上,认识公爵的。
After some obstacles, Hess was granted his meeting.
在经历了一些困阻之后,赫斯终于如愿以偿地完成了会面。
There he announced his intention to meet with
King George VI, have Winston Churchill fired,
在会面中,他声称,他想要觐见乔治六世国王,并罢免温斯顿.丘吉尔。
negotiate a truce with Britain allowing the two
nations to join forces and defeat the Soviet Union.
与英国谈判停战,允许两国联合起来,打败苏联。
Hess was immediately thrown into the Tower of London.
赫斯立即被扔进了伦敦塔监狱。
There Hess began claiming he had no memory of past events,
even his childhood.
在那里,赫斯开始声称他不记得过去的事情,甚至不记得他的童年。
This lasted until February 1945 when he
said his previous amnesia had been faked.
这种情况一直持续到1945年2月,当时他说,他之前的健忘症是伪造的。
He then flipped again and said his amnesia had
returned in July 1945 when Germany collapsed.
然后他又翻供说,1945年7月德国崩溃时,他又失忆了。
So now you would come to Hermann G?ring to discredit my old friend.
所以,你们现在来找赫尔曼.戈林,来诋毁我的老战友。
What would be in this for me?
这对我,有什么好处?
What do you want?
你想要如何?
My wife and my daughter.
我要见我的妻子,还有我女儿。
No one has been able to locate them since I surrendered.
自从我投降后,就没人能找到她们。
I need you to find them for my
daughter and to give to them these letters.
为了小女,我需要你们去找到她们,并把这些信件,交给她们。
First we talk to Hess and then your family.
我们得先和赫斯谈谈,然后再是你的家人。
How about that?
这招怎么样。
So what? This guy almost takes over the whole
world and now he wants to do a mail run for it?
那又怎样?这家伙几乎占领了整个世界,他现在想为此,来次“邮购”吗?
I'm a deeper with this guy than anyone's ever been.
我对他的情感,比任何人了解的都深。
And reading his family will only tell me more.
读他家人的信,我就会知道的更多。
So, Scudorf, do you remember me?
那么,鲁道夫,你还记得我吗?
We were together, yes.
是的,我们曾在一起。
That must have been the case.
事情应该是这样的。
But I don't remember anyone.
但我已不记得任何人了。
It was the three of us, Scudorf.
当时,就我们三个人,鲁道夫。
You and I.
你和我,
And Adolf.
还有阿道夫。
We ruled an empire.
我们统治着一个帝国。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
You may well have been a friend.
你很可能是,我的一个朋友。
But I don't know you anymore.
但我已经不记得你了。
He is lying.
他在说谎。
He has just spent an hour to say he does not remember me.
他刚刚用了一个小时,说他不记得我了。
But when he arrived in the prison and he saw me, what did he do?
但当他来到监狱,看到我时,他做了什么?
Salute.
敬礼。
Sicile.
喊着“胜利万岁!”
That was very good.
这样很好。
This is dumb. I'm dumb.
这样很蠢。我很蠢。
I knew you'd come through for me.
我就知道,你会帮我渡过难关的。
Yeah, because I'm a dummy.
是的,因为我是个蠢货。
How'd you find him?
你是怎么找到他的?
Local gossip.Told me they were in Baldurstein.
当地有传言,说他们在费尔登斯坦。
Smoke?
抽烟吗?
Never seen you smoke.
从未见过你吸烟。
Yeah, I don't. Gave it up.
是的,我吸烟。我戒烟了。
My parents hated this.
我父母讨厌这样。
You always got them on you.
你总随身带着香烟。
It's a trick to get in good with the officers.
这是跟军官搞好关系的伎俩。
Tell myself I'll have a smoke when the war is done.
告诉他们,战争结束后,我自己要抽根烟。
The war is done, Howie.
战争结束了,豪伊。
It's not too much for them.
对军官来说,远没结束。
不用害怕。我们是朋友。只是来交朋友的。
弗朗兹,这是怎么回事?
没事的。
Mrs. Gerig.
戈林夫人吗?
Mrs. Gerig.
戈林夫人,
My name is Douglas Kelly.
我叫道格拉斯·凯利。
I work at the prison. I'm a psychiatrist.
我为那座监狱工作。我是一名心理医生。
My name is Douglas Kelly.
我名叫道格拉斯.凯利。
I work in the hospital. I'm a teacher.
我为那座监狱工作。我是一名教师。
Your husband asked me to bring you some letters.
你丈夫让我给你带些信来。
Your husband asked me to bring you some letters.
你丈夫让我给你带些信来。
Your husband asked me to bring you some letters.
你丈夫让我给你带些信来。
Yes.
赫尔曼。
Yes.
是的。
How is he?
他怎么样了?
He's good.
他很好。
He's holding it up.
精神饱满。
艾达。
Was that you playing?
刚才,是你弹的钢琴吗?
It was beautiful.
弹得很动听。
- 他是谁?妈妈? -他是你父亲的一个朋友。
Ah, she said he's a friend of your father.
她说,“他是你父亲的一个朋友。”
Is he?
艾达。
Is he your father?
爸爸怎么样了?
How is papa?
爸爸怎么样了?
He's doing very well.
他表现得非常好。
Is he being brave?
他表现得勇敢吗?
Very brave.
非常勇敢。
He wants to be brave too.
他要你,也勇敢一些。
He has a lot of stuff to do.
他有很多事要做。
He wrote you a letter.
他给你写了信。
He wrote you a letter.
他给你写了信。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Do you want to go to the hospital? Thank you.
这丫头会读上一百遍的。谢谢你!
She will be here 100 times. Thank you.
她会读上一百遍的。谢谢你。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Doctor.
医生。
Dr. Hermann.
写给赫尔曼的。
- I don't know if I can. - Peter.
-w我不知道我能否送达。 -拜托您了。
Come back.
要回来啊。
Okay, doctor.
好了,医生。
What the hell?
这是怎么回事?
发生了什么?
消息是几小时前传来的。
我们现在提起指控。
你去哪儿了?
Hermann G?ring?
赫尔曼.戈林?
I am a race marshal, Hermann G?ring.
电影精选列表