我登上了奥马哈海滩,就在D日。
Four years earlier.
四年前,
I left this country,
我离开了这个国家,
scared and alone in the middle of the night.
半夜里,又害怕又孤单。
But I came back with a goddamn army.
但我随着一支“厉害”的军队,回来了。
I found Margo.
我找到了玛尔戈。
She's in Switzerland.
她在瑞士。
She's 16 now.
她现在16岁了。
She's living with relatives.
她和亲戚们住在一起。
She's good.
她很好。
She made it.
她成功了。
And her folks.
你的双亲呢?
The records show that my parents arrived at Auschwitz August 12th, 1942.
记录显示,我父母于1942年8月12日,被送到了奥茨威辛。
The camp was liberated January 27th, 1945.
那座集中营,于1945年1月27日解放。
No sign of them.
没有他们的音讯。
The Nazis had a name for what they did to us.
纳粹把对我们的所作所为,起了个名字。
The Final Solution.
“最终解决”方案。
Like we were some kind of nagging puzzle
就好像,我们是某种,挥之不去的谜题,
that they finally figured out how to solve.
而他们终于找到了,解决的办法。
So sorry, Howie.
很抱歉,豪伊。
I don't want to tell Stryker.
我会告诉施特莱彻的。
I want to tell him right before they put that rope around his neck,
在行刑队把绳子套在他脖子上之前,我想告诉他,
I'm going to tell that piece of shit that he was confining in a Jew.
我要告诉那个混♥蛋♥,他就是被关在犹太人的牢房♥里。
You say it doesn't matter what happens tomorrow.
你说,明天发生什么,都无所谓了。
It matters.
它是“有所谓的”。
More you know
比你知道的多,
matters to me,
这事,关系到我,
to my family,
关系到我的家人,
to all of Germany.
关系到所有德国人。
G?ring has to fall.
戈林必须被击垮。
You think he's going to beat Jackson?
你认为,他要让杰克逊难堪?
Don, please.
请不要袖手旁观,医生。
Do something about it.
为此做点儿事吧。
I can't.
我不能。
You can't what?
你不能做什么?
I'm just a shrink.
我只是一名心理医生。
You want to know why it happened here?
你想知道,当年为什么会在这里,发生这种事情吗?
People let it happen.
当时就有人,在“袖手旁观”。
Because they didn't stand up until it was too late.
直到“木已成舟”时,他们才站了出来。
Have a safe trip home, Doc.
祝你归途一路平安,医生。
Yes, sir. Of course.
是的,先生。当然了。
No, I... I completely understand.
不,我...我完全理解。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Son of a gun.
这帮混♥蛋♥。
Truman's just named Frederick Vinson
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
杜鲁门刚刚任命弗雷德里克·文森为最高法♥院♥首席大♥法♥官。
Yeah, I didn't want the job anyway.
是啊,反正我也不想要那份工作。
Who would?
谁稀罕呀?
Welcome's up.
来,把这杯酒干了。
You're walking into a trap.
你正在走进一个圈套。
Dr. Kelly, I was under the impression you'd been relieved.
凯利医生,我还以为,你不管这事儿了。
Putting G?ring on the stand gives him everything he wants.
把戈林放在法庭证人席,正是他巴不得想要的。
It's why he surrendered in the first place.
这就是他当初,主动投降的原因。
His last chance to redeem the Reich on the world stage.
他将在全世界瞩目的舞台上,有了一次拯救他的帝国的最后机会。
After what I read in the paper this morning,
I don't believe I care what you think anymore.
看了今天早上的报纸,我觉得,我已经不在乎你怎么想了。
- You can't beat him. - Charles!
-你击垮不了他的。 -卫兵!
Not without help.
除非,你有了帮助。
This is everything I have on him.
这是我对他的全部了解。
Private files, off-the-book conversations.
私人文件,私人间的对话。
I know more about this man than anyone else on the planet.
我比世界上任何人,都更了解这个人。
And it's all in here.
都在这里。
Why do you have this?
你怎么会有这个?
I was gonna write a book.
我打算写本书。
Make something of myself.
让我一举成名。
It's okay.
没事儿了。
So you really think I can't beat him?
那你真觉得,我打不过他吗?
Honestly?
说实话吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
You know, I was gonna be Chief Justice.
你知道,我本来会进入最高法♥院♥,任首席大♥法♥官的。
I'll be lucky if there's a place on the court for me when I return.
现在我回国,能在那里找个位置,就很幸运了。
As of six hours ago, I was discharged from the army.
六个小时前,我从军队退役了。
There's nothing left for us to do, sir.
我们没什么可做的了,先生。
Might as well go finish the war.
你最好还是去,结束这场战争吧。
The trick is to use his vanity against him.
技巧就是,利用他的虚荣心,来对付他。
He is the Reich Marshall.
他是一个帝国元帅。
And the Reich Marshall is never wrong.
帝国元帅永远不会犯错的。
You can't beat him.
你打不过他的。
Every decision that's led him to this place has to be the right one.
每一个,把他带到这个地步的决定,都是正确的。
So as much as he won't want to talk about
the camps and the SS and the final solution,
所以,尽管他不想谈论集中营、党卫军和“最终解决”方案,
you can make him own them.
你可以让他,承认那些。
Kelly's right.
凯利是对的。
Get him to admit to signing those orders.
让他承认,签了那些命令。
And you'll have him.
你就能抓住他了。
I'll have him.
我会抓住他的。
This is your day.
今天对你来说,很重要。
You're ready.
你要做好准备。
中士,道格·凯利怎么还在这里?
No idea, sir.
我不知道,长官。
全体起立!
Justice Jackson, are you ready?
杰克逊法官,你准备好了吗?
The prosecution now calls Hermann G?ring to the stand.
控方提请赫尔曼·戈林,出庭作证。
For the record, is there any doubt in your mind
that Adolf Hitler is dead?
请郑重回答,你有没有怀疑过,阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥已经死了?
I have no doubt.
我毫不怀疑。
So you are aware
所以,你知道
that this makes you the only living man who can expound to us
这使你成为唯一一个活着的人,可以向我们解释
the true purposes of the Nazi party
and the inner workings of its leadership?
纳粹党的真正目的,及其领导层的内部运作?
I am perfectly aware of this, sir.
我很清楚这一点,先生。
Your party from the very beginning
intended to overthrow the Weimar Republic.
你们的政党,从一开始,就打算推♥翻♥魏玛共和国吗?
That was our firm intention.
那曾是我们坚定的意图。
What the hell?
他在搞什么?
And upon coming to power,you immediately abolished
parliamentary government in Germany.
你们一上台后,你们立即废除了德国的议会制政♥府♥。
We found it to be no longer necessary.
我们发现,“议会制”已经不再需要了。
Is that because you believe people are not capable of self-government?
那是因为,你们认为,人♥民♥没有自治的能力吗?
We were elected by the people and given a mandate for change.
我们是由人♥民♥选举出来的,我们被赋予了,进行变革的使命。
The systems that had previously existed
had brought Germany to the verge of ruin.
以前存在的制度,把德国带到了毁灭的边缘。
The old president of Roosevelt said
先总统罗斯福说过,
there are certain peoples in Europe who have forsaken democracy
欧洲有些国家,抛弃了民♥主♥制度,
not because they did not wish for it,
不是因为,他们不希望民♥主♥,
but because democracy had brought forth men who were too weak.
而是因为,民♥主♥制度产生了太软弱的人。
接下来,该谈战争的事了。
After you came to power,
在你们执政后,
you regarded it necessary to
suppress all opposition parties, correct?
你们认为,有必要镇♥压♥所有反对党,对吗?
We found it necessary to no longer permit opposition here.
我们发现,在德国很有必要。不再允许反对党活动了。
And you also considered it immediately
necessary to establish concentration camps?
你也认为有必要,立即建立“集中营制度”吗?
The camps were set up as a measure
against the communists and their violence.
建立集中营,是为了对付共♥产♥党,及其暴♥力♥行为。
So it was necessary to erect a camp for them,
run two or three camps,something like this.
所以有必要为他们建立一个集中营制度,经营两三个营地,诸如此类。
You also had to have certain groups to carry out orders
and fight for you if necessary, right?
你们还必须有特定的团体,来执行命令,并在必要时为你们而战,对吗?
- Certain groups... -Well, for example,
if you wanted certain people killed,
-特定的团体... -那好,比如说,如果你们想杀掉某些人,
you had to have some organization that would kill them.
你们得有个组织,来杀他们。
Yeah, Germany had this level of political
police that you would find in any other country.
是的,德国政♥治♥警♥察♥的水平,是你们在其他任何国家,都找不到的。
And the SA and the SS were the
organizations that carried out these orders
冲锋队和党卫军,是执行这些命令的组织,
and dealt with people on a physical level, were they not?
他们在身体层面上,与人们打交道,不是吗?
The SA never received orders to kill anybody.
冲锋队从来没有接到过,杀人的命令。
Neither did the SS, not in my time.
党卫军也没有,在我那个年代,没有。
Beyond a certain point,I had no influence on it.
在一定程度上,我对这些组织,没有任何影响力。
电影精选列表