移♥民♥,你认为,这信是关于移♥民♥的?
It says so in the first line.
第一行,就这么说了。
...“移♥民♥”...
That's just the first sentence.
这只是第一句话。
The letter goes on to state
你在信中,继续写道...
My desire for a complete solution to the Jewish problem
我d的愿望,是全面解决犹太人的问题,
and an end to their financial influence by
their emigration and evacuation from Germany.
通过将他们从德国移♥民♥和疏散,从而结束了他们的经济影响力。
It is in this document that you present to me.
你给我看的,就是这份文件。
Are there any more questions for the witness, Justice Jackson?
还有问题要问证人吗?杰克逊法官?
Mr. Justice,
法官先生,
is the witness excused?
可以让证人退下吗?
I have a question.
我有一个问题。
The tribunal was under the impression the American
prosecutor would be examining this witness today.
法庭认为,美国检察官今天将对证人进行问询调查。
The United States is always happy to hear from
our distinguished colleague from Great Britain.
美国检察官,总是很高兴听到,我们杰出的英国同行的发言。
It won't take more than a moment.
请尊敬的庭上,允许我问几个小问题。
You've implied to this court that you lost
some influence with Adolf Hitler in 1942.
你向本庭暗示,1942年你对阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥失去了一些影响力。
Is that correct?
对吗?
I believe this to be the case, yes.
我相信是这样的,是的。
But you were still Reichsmarshal of Germany in 1942.
但1942年,你还是德国帝国元帅。
Hitler's successor, yes?
希♥特♥勒♥的继任者,对吗?
Yes, I was the Reichsmarschall.
是的,我当时就是帝国元帅。
And you're telling me that you were totally unaware
that three million Jews were murdered in 1942?
你是说你完全不知道,在1942年,有三百万犹太人被杀?
I was unaware of this.
我当时,并不知道这一点。
In 1943,
在1943年,
at least 800,000 Jews were executed in the camps.
至少80万犹太人,在集中营中被处决。
You were still Reichsmarshal in 1943, is that correct?
在1943年,你还是帝国元帅,对吗?
That is correct.
是这样的。
In 1944,
在1944年,
an additional 800,000 Jews died in the camps.
另有80万犹太人死于集中营。
You were still Reichsmarshal in 1944, is that correct?
在1944年,你还是帝国元帅,对吗?
That is correct.
没错。
In 1945,
在1945年,
250,000,an estimated
据估计,有25万人,
six million Jews in total,
总共有六百万人,
as well as Soviet and Polish citizens,
诸如,苏联和波兰公民,
Romani people,
罗马尼亚人,
artists, scientists, writers,
艺术家、科学家、作家、
journalists, photographers,
记者、摄影师,
filmmakers, people killed,
电影从业者,人们被杀了,
not in combat,
不是在战斗中,
not in enemy fire,
不是在敌人的火力中,
but exterminated by the state of Germany.
但被德国政♥府♥灭绝了。
The state which you were the Reichsmarshal of,
这个国家,就是你担任帝国元帅的国家,
the preeminent political post of your country.
你在这个国家中,担任最高政♥治♥职位。
You contend
你现在却认为,
that you had no knowledge.
你对此一无所知。
At least give me this.
至少,给我回答这个:
Knowing what we know now,
在你获悉了,我们现在所知道的情况以后
knowing what happened to six million Jews,
在你获悉了,六百万犹太人都发生了什么之后,
I have to ask,
我得问一下:
would you still follow the Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler?
你还会追随元首,阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Eiffel.
我继续追随。
Order! Order!
秩序!秩序!
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁。
No further questions.
没有其它问题了。
I think this is as good a place as any to adjourn for the day.
我认为,此时是该对今天的审理,进行休庭的最佳时机。
Oh, great.
哦,太棒了。
Absolutely great.
绝对太棒了。
I survived.
我被拯救了。
You did.
你成功了。
You were right.
被你说对了。
I couldn't beat him.
我可能,辩不倒他。
Not without help.
假如没有这些帮助。
Gering cannot stand against the Fuhrer.
戈林不可能反对他的元首。
Invaluable information, doctor.
你提供的信息很宝贵,医生。
So what now?
那现该怎么办?
As Gering falls, so do they all.
只要戈林被击垮,那他们都会被击垮的。
We'll be okay.
我们会没事的。
Here.
给你。
You off?
你要离开吗?
One more thing you have to do.
我还有其它的事情要做。
医生。
You helped them, didn't you?
你帮助了他们,不是吗?
I did.
我帮了。
I'm leaving.
我要离开了。
Leaving?
离开?
Going home.
回家去。
I've come to say goodbye.
我是来告别的。
What do we do now, doctor?
我们现在该怎么办,医生?
Do we shake hands?
我们要握手吗?
I know we were friends, Douglas.
我知道,我们曾经是朋友,道格拉斯。
For a while.
就一段时间。
Goodbye, Hermann.
再见,赫尔曼。
Years from now,
再过几年以后,
happen to what you say about us.
我想知道,你们会怎么评价我们。
Will you even acknowledge we were human?
你们至少会承认,我们是人类吗?
The judgment of the International Military Tribunal will now be read.
现在宣读,国际军事法庭的判决。
(1946年9月30日)
Each defendant will be addressed in turn.
每位被告,将依次得到判决。
Hermann Gering,
赫尔曼.戈林,
the evidence shows that after Hitler,
证据表明,在希♥特♥勒♥之后,
you were the most prominent man in the Nazi regime.
你是纳粹政♥权♥中,最杰出的人物。
Your guilt is unique in its enormity.
你的罪恶之严重,是独一无二的。
Your record discloses no excuses.
庭审记录中没有显示,你有任何恕罪理由。
The International Military Tribunal sentences you to death by hanging.
国际军事法庭判处你,绞刑。
Rudolf Hess,
鲁道夫.赫斯,
you are indicted.
你被起诉的四项罪名,全部成立...
The executions are scheduled for midnight tonight.
死刑,将于今晚午夜执行。
In order to maintain discipline,
the prisoners will not be informed until 11:45 pm,
为了保持纪律,囚犯们要到11点45分,才会被通知。
when they will be awakened in their cells and offered last rites.
他们会在牢房♥里被唤醒,接受最后的仪式。
At 8 pm, eight hand-picked journalists will arrive at the prison.
晚上8点,8名精心挑选的记者,将抵达监狱。
Two French, two British,two American, two Russian.
两个法国人,两个英国人,两个美国人,两个俄♥国♥人。
Lights out is at 9.30,
作息灯光9:30关闭。
which is when the doctor will do his normal final rounds.
届时,医生会做常规的最后检查。
Any prisoner requesting a sleep aid will
be given a placebo with baking soda.
任何请求助眠的囚犯都会得到掺有小苏打的安慰剂。
At 10 o'clock,
在10点钟,
we will bring the press down to the gallows,
我们带新闻记者,来到绞刑观察室,
where I will brief them of the final preparations for tonight.
我将向他们简要介绍,今晚的最后准备工作。
-要助眠剂吗? -不用了。 -晚安!
“阿布拉卡达布拉”
The prisoners will be brought in one by one
and given the opportunity to speak their last words.
囚犯们将被一个接一个带进来,并有机会说出他们的最后一句话。
They will then...
他们然后将要...
对不起。
Who is it?
谁出事了?
Gering, sir.
是戈林,长官。
No, no, no, no!
不,不,不,不!
No, you son of a bitch! You don't get to do this!
不,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!你不配这么做!
- He's dead, sir. - Sign, I... God damn it!
-他死了,长官。 -是氰化物,我...该死的!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
I'm sorry, sir.
我很抱歉,长官。
We have a decision to make.
我们得做个决定。
We can either scrub the executions for tonight or proceed.
我们要么取消今晚的死刑,要么继续执行。
Let's just get home with it.
我们还是继续执行吧。
Sir, I... Stryker is refusing to put his clothes on.
长官,我...施特莱彻拒绝穿上衣服。
Come on.
Get out of here!
You fucking stupid whore!
Let him go! Let him go!
放开他!放开他!
Julius.
尤里乌斯。
Julius.
尤里乌斯。
You... You...
电影精选列表