-我肯定你会的。试着快一点适应。 -是,长官。
When G?ring surrendered,he was traveling with his family.
在戈林投降时,他是和他的家人在一起的。
He had over a million dollars in German currency
and jewelry, and a large quantity of these.
他有超过一百万美元的德国货币和珠宝,并且,还携带了大量的这东西。
We had them sent back to the States for classification.
我们把它们送回美国,进行鉴定。
Hydrocodeine.
氢可酮。
Fairly potent painkiller. I'm a fan.
相当强效的止痛药。我也经常服用。
He says they're for his heart.
他说,这是治疗他的心脏的。
Well, then, I have a rather large bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
那好吧,我带你去布鲁克林大桥,桥上全是兜售这“玩意儿”的。
These have nothing to do with the heart.They're an opiate.
这些都与心脏无关。它们是一种麻醉剂。
How many pills does he take a day?
他一天吃几片?
Sergeant, forty, sir.
-中士。 -40片,长官。
Well, I think it's safe to say the Reichsmarschall's got a drug problem.
我可断定,帝国元帅有毒瘾问题。
- Where's his family now? - They've been released,
and they're not your concern.
-他的家人现在在哪里? -他们已经被释放了,你不用担心。
Your only job is to evaluate G?ring and the others. That is it.
你唯一的工作,就是对戈林及其他囚徒,进行心理评估。仅此而已。
Sir, I'm a good doctor, but the entire Nazi high command
might be a little bit beyond my area of expertise.
长官,我是个好医生,但整个纳粹最高指挥部,可能超出了我的专业范围。
Believe me, Major, this was not my idea.
相信我,少校,这不是我的主意。
Dismissed.
解散。
He was not great about tox, is he?
他对毒理医药学,不太在行,对吧?
Kalman's not known for his warmth, sir.
卡尔曼是公认的,不热心的人,长官。
What are you doing?
我真的想了解一下。
G?ring. Right now.
戈林,现在。
- You don't want to get settled first?
- I want to know what I'm dealing with.
-你不想先安顿下来吗? -我想知道,我面对的是什么。
All right, well, don't be too intimidating.
好吧,别太吓着他了。
I'm not. Tell me about it.
我不会的。告诉一些有关他的。
Reichsmarschall Hermann G?ring, President of the Reichstag,
Minister of Aviation,
帝国元帅赫尔曼.戈林,帝国议会议长,空军部长,
Commandant-in-Chief of the Luftwaffe, Minister of Economics,
德国空军总司令,经济部长,
a founding member of the Kastafel secret police,
盖世太保秘密警♥察♥组织的创始成员,
was appointed Hitler's successor in 1939 and
is the highest ranking German military officer of all time.
1939年被任命为希♥特♥勒♥的继任者,是德国历史上军衔最高的军官。
Okay. Now I'm a little intimidated.
行了。现在是我,有点被吓住了。
Don't be. You're good.
不要这样。你会很好的。
Reichsmarschall!
帝国元帅!
Reichsmarschall G?ring, my name is Dr. Douglas Kelly.
戈林帝国元帅,我是道格拉斯.凯利医生。
My name is Dr. Douglas Kelly.
我是道格拉斯·凯利医生。
He says, wonderful, a doctor.
他说,太好了,来了一位医生。
I am. I'm going to take your pulse.
我要...我要给你量一下脉搏。
Yeah, yeah.
可以,可以。
He's been asking for his pills.
他一直在要他的药片。
He wants you to get them for him.
他想让你,帮他拿过来。
I understand you've had heart trouble.
我知道,你有心脏病。
Can you open your shirt, please?
你能把衬衫,解开吗?
Respiration is rapid and shallow.Don't translate that.
呼吸迅速而气喘。不用翻译。
The pills help with the pain as well.
这些药片,也能缓解疼痛。
He says he was shot down in World War I.
他说,他在一次世界大战中,受过枪伤。
He has a bullet in his right hip.
他右臀,中了一颗子弹。
In 1923 he was shot in the groin during the Munich pooch.
1923年,他在慕尼黑暴♥动♥中,腹股沟中过弹。
You've been shot a lot, sir.
你中过很多枪,先生。
Occupational hazard.
为革命,洒热血。
Well, if you really want to look after your heart,
the best way to do that is to lose some weight.
嗯,如果你真的想照顾好你的心脏,最好的方法就是,减肥。
I'm assure you are looking at the best physique in all of Germany.
我敢保证,你看到的是全德国最棒的体格。
Just ask my wife.
问问我妻子,就知道了。
Oh, I'm sure you're right, sir,
but the guards here call you fat stuff.
我相信你是对的,先生,但这里的警卫都叫你“胖子”。
I'm sure it would be difficult for a lesser man to lose this weight,
我知道,一个普通人要减这么重,肯定很难,
but you possess a fortitude and discipline that others do not, yes?
但你有,常人没有的毅力和自律,对吧?
You see, this man is different.
你会看到,这个人与众不同。
We're going to be good friends, I'm sure of it.
我们会成为好朋友的,我敢肯定。
I look forward to that.
我很期待。
- Good day. - Auf Wiedersehen.
-再见。 - [德语] 再见。
Inflated sense of self.
自我意识有些膨胀。
Charming.
有些迷人。
Speaks English.
会说英语。
What? What? What? What?
什么?你说什么?
The way he looked at me when I called him fat.
我管他叫“胖子”时,他看我的眼神。
He understood me. He's been playing you.
他理解我。他一直在耍你。
No, no, why would he pretend?
不,不,他为什么要假装?
Translation gives him more time to consider his answers.
翻译给了他更多的时间,来考虑他的答案。
He thinks that gives him an advantage.
他认为,这是他的优势。
Wait, hold on.
等等,先打住。
You're saying I spent the last three months
mumbling to myself while he understood everyone?
你是说,我过去的三个月里的自言自语,他都能听懂每一句?
Pretty much.
差不多。
Are you going to tell him that you know?
你会告诉他,你知道了吗?
No, no. He's going to tell me when he's ready.
不,不。一旦他准备好了,他自己会告诉我的。
- When's that? - When he determines I'm not a threat.
-什么时候? -当他认定我,不构成威胁时。
I want to meet the rest of them.Who's next?
我想见见其他囚犯。下一个是谁?
Dr. Robert Ley, chief of the German labor front,
one of Hitler's earliest followers.
罗伯特·莱伊博士,德国劳工战线的领袖,希♥特♥勒♥最早的追随者之一。
He once wrote a book that was so complimentary
他曾经写过一本赞扬希♥特♥勒♥的书,
that Hitler had the entire run destroyed because he was so embarrassed.
希♥特♥勒♥觉得很尴尬,就把整本书都毁了。
Ley, who spearheaded the Nazi slave
labor program, was captured in his pajamas,
莱伊是纳粹奴隶劳动计划的先锋,被捕时穿着睡衣,
calling himself Dr. Distelmaier.
自称“迪斯特迈尔博士”。
I'm not like these other power-hungry men you have locked up in here.
我不像被你们关在这里的,那些渴望权力的“官迷”们。
I can smell the Jew.
我能闻到,犹太人的气味儿。
Great admiral Karl D?nitz,
伟大的海军上将卡尔.邓尼茨,
the German navy's commander in chief,
德国海军总司令,
architect of the U-boat attack that crippled the British navy.
用U型潜艇袭击,以打残英国海军的“建筑师”。
The fanatical Nazi with the arrest of D?nitz.
随着狂热的纳粹分子邓尼茨遭到逮捕,
The Third Reich is ended forever.
第三帝国永远结束了。
I've been in custody for 76 days.
我已被拘留了76天。
I have yet to be formally arrested or charged with a specific crime,
我还没有被正式逮捕,或被指控犯有特定罪行,
which is a direct violation of the Geneva Convention.
你们这是公然违反了《日内瓦公约》。
Charge me or release me.
要么起诉我,要么释放我。
Julius Streicher,
尤利乌斯·施特莱彻
Hitler's director of propaganda,
希♥特♥勒♥的宣传主管,
publisher of the national anti-Semitic paper, De Sturma.
全国反犹报纸《冲锋号♥》的出版人。
Streicher,
docked the high priest of anti-Semitism and the beast of Franconia,
施特赖歇尔,这位反犹太主义的“大祭司”和“法兰克的野兽”,
led the Jewish boycott
他领导了抵♥制♥犹太人的运动,
and ruled Nuremberg with an iron fist.
并以铁腕统治了纽伦堡。
He wants to know if you're a Jew.
他想知道,你是不是犹太人。
No.
不是。
But you work in a Jewish profession.
但你从事的,是犹太人的职业。
What do you fight for, doctor?
你为什么而参战,医生?
G?ring is the key.
戈林是关键人物。
A leader of a nation in exile.
好似一个流亡♥国♥家的领袖。
He binds them all together.
戈林把他们都联合在一起。
He's begun a strict self-imposed diet and exercise
regimen and is going cold turkey on the pills.
他开始严格控制自己的饮食和锻炼,并立即停止服用药物。
It's almost as if he's training for something.
就好像,他在接受什么训练似的。
If one were to write a book about him, it-
如果有人要写一本关于他的书...
Is there a library in town?
镇子上有图书馆吗?
- You want to go to a libray? - Yes!
-你想去图书馆吗? -是的!
- At 2:33 in the morning? - Yes, get your coat.
-在凌晨2点33分? -是的,穿上你的外套。
I'll get my coat.
我去拿外套。
The sheer amount of narcissists we got locked up in that hotel,
那些被我们关在酒店里的“自恋狂”们,
I bet at least half have books in here
written about them or written by them.
我敢打赌,至少一半的人,让人写了关于他们的书,或他们“亲自操刀”。
We're going to figure these guys out.
我们会把这些家伙,挖出来的。
- Do you speak any German, doc? - Not even a little.
- 医生,你会说德语吗? 一点儿都不会。
- How'd you learn? - My mother spoke German.
-你是怎么学的德语? -我母亲说德语。
I wanted to be like her.
我当时想像她一样。
You really think you can do it?
你真的认为你能做到吗?
Do what?
做什么?
Well, get these guys to open up to you.
那就让他们对你敞开心扉吧。
Sure.
当然。
Ow.
嗷。
Everybody wants to be listened to. It's a natural instinct.
每个人都想被倾听。这是一种本能。
I learn about them.
我了解他们。
I get them to trust me.
我得让他们,信任我。
They open up.
电影精选列表