- I'm the Batman! - Yeah, baloney!
你就是一如既往地妨碍我勾搭妹子
You're here to ruin my chances with women like you do all the time.
怎么可能 兄弟 不是啦! 我可是很挺你的
No way, brother! No way! No, I'm-I'm in support of this.
再让你相一场 我们再去排查炸♥弹♥
Get one more speed date, okay, then we gotta find that bomb.
这坑爹呢
Ah, this sucks.
wonder boy: 神奇小子 动画里称赞罗宾的话
小提示 男人点 奇迹多 知道吧?
Uh, little tip. Uh, less boy, more wonder, right?
这点子好
Ah, that's very clever.
- 亮瞎她们! - 好 多谢
- Dazzle them! - Yeah, okay. Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
- 嗨 - 我是洛伊斯 洛伊斯·莱恩
- Oh, hi. - Lois. Lois Lane.
不 我认识 我...
No, I... l know. I've... I've...
我是罗宾 我们以前见过几次
it's... it's me, Robin. We... We've met several times.
- 哪个罗宾? - 罗宾 就是罗宾
- Robin what? - Ro... Robin. That's it.
我帮忙从莱克斯·卢瑟手里救你出来
I helped save you from Lex Luthor.
不记得了
Sorry.
你说 "我永生不忘你的救命之恩"
You were like, "I'll never forget this as long as I live."
还是没印象
Sorry again.
- 我以为你在和超人约会 - 没有
- I thought you were dating Superman. - No, no.
- 我们六个月前分手了 - 我不知道
- We broke up about six months ago. - I didn't-l didn't know that.
- 从那以后他就一直跟踪我 - 真的?
- He's been stalking me ever since. - Really?
昨晚 我从我卧室窗望去
Last night, I look out my bedroom window,
他就在窗口飘着呢
and there he is just floating there,
就在那儿撸管自♥慰♥!
just stroking that nasty little curl, and masturbating!
然后射到我窗户上!
Blew his wad all over my window!
窗户都被他弄坏了!
He broke the window!
从他那...
The, the... From the...
他的精♥液♥像猎枪一样凶猛
Uh, his jizz is like a shotgun blast!
你知道他头发上涂的粘状物吗?
You know that shiny stuff in his hair?
那可不是发胶
It's not hair gel.
- 洛伊斯! 天啊 - 不会吧!
- Lois! Oh, my God! - Oh, no!
真高兴见到你!
Nice to see you!
很高兴被你见到啊 真是开心啊!
Nice to be seen! Oh, my goodness!
别 我们在...
No, no, no. Yeah, we're in the...
- 你们认识? - 是啊 我们是同事
- Do you know each other? - Yeah, we work together.
- 是吗? - 超人怎么样了?
- You do? - Hey, how's Superman?
我现在给他个电♥话♥ 实际上 我得...
I'm gonna give him a call right now, actually. I need...
- 不要 别这么干 - 才不 这就联♥系♥他
- No, no! Don't do that! - Oh, no, I'm gonna do it.
- 蝙蝠侠 不要 求你啦 - 已经接通啦
- Batman, don't. Please. Please. - It's already ringing.
超人! 在干吗呢 兄弟 我是黑暗骑士
Hey, Soups! What's up, brother! It's the Dark Knight.
老兄 我刚好想起你
Hey, man, I was just thinking about you here...
因为我正和洛伊斯在一起呢
cause I'm sitting with Lois...
她正和我小弟罗宾约会呢
and she's on a date with my boy, Robin.
- 不 - 他挂了 掉线啦
- No! - Oh, he hung up. I lost him.
离洛伊斯远点 否则我用我的热力...
Stay away from Lois or I'll use my heat vision...
把你两蛋蛋烤得不像样
to fuse your balls into one big ridiculous uniball.
超人 你误会了
Superman, you don't understand.
我不是来这泡你女友的 那才是疯了!
I'm not here to hit on your girlfriend. That's crazy!
蝙蝠侠和我是卧底 我们在找炸♥弹♥
Batman and I are undercover and we're looking for a bomb.
炸♥弹♥?
Bomb?
我才不管什么炸♥弹♥的事
I don't give two super-shits about a bomb.
只要我和洛伊斯嘿♥咻♥ 就能容光焕发
As long as I'm balls-deep in Lois, I'm solid gold.
离洛伊斯远点 贱♥人♥
Stay away from Lois, bitch!
- 该死的! - 他就那样!
- Goddammit! - That's his thing!
不是 我告诉他
No, so I told him, you know,
"我们要去打击犯罪 兄弟 所以..."
"I mean, we're gonna be fighting crime, buddy, so..."
噢 他来了
Oh, there he is.
"你应该穿上裤子 "
"Uh, you know, you should put on some pants."
但是他就喜欢他那装束 所以
But he liked the costume the way it is, so,
所以 拿他没办法啦 孩子都那样
you know, what are you gonna do. Kids.
- 星期四? - 没错
- Well... Thursday? - Thursday it is!
- 回见 - 好
- See you then. - All right, now.
美♥腿♥啊
And, nice legs.
是你让我穿成这样的 是他让我这样穿的!
You make me wear this. He makes me wear this outfit!
不公平啊! 我不喜欢穿成这样!
So unfair! I hate it!
她真有趣! 好啦 约会结束啦 我们走
She's a hoot! All right, that was your date. Let's go.
- 胡扯 真根本不算! - 怎么不算了?
- Bullcrap! That doesn't count! - What do you mean that doesn't count?
有妹纸 那就是约会啦
That was a girl, this was a date.
现在 动起来 找炸♥弹♥去吧
Now, let's boogie. We gotta go find that bomb.
求你啦 让我再来一次 那次不算 拜托
Please, just let me do one more. That doesn't count. Please.
天啊 你这孩子 来吧 坐下
Oh, my God, you're such a baby. Go! Sit down. Fine.
- 真好! - 好 开始吧
- Yes! - Fine. Go ahead.
玩得开心 但这次你不能单枪匹马
Have fun. But you're not gonna do it on your own.
- 把这塞你耳朵里 - 什么东西?
- Pop that in your ear. - What's that?
我的任务就是藏在桌子下
What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna get underneath the table,
在下面教你说话 帮你搞定
hide down there and feed you lines to help bag this next gal.
明白 就像电影<大鼻子情圣>
Oh, right, like Cyrano de Bergerac.
我不知道那个电影 更像是<爱上罗珊>
I don't know what that is. It's more like Roxanne.
但我更想我自己搞定
Okay, but look, I... I'd really rather do this on my own.
我听到了 我也很是欣赏你的话
Okay, and I hear you, and I appreciate what you're saying,
- 但是 我还是决定帮忙 - 拜托不要
- but I, you know, I'm gonna do it. - Please don't.
我决定做
I'm gonna do it.
蝙蝠侠 不要啊 拜托 不要
Batman, don't. Please, please, don't...
很抱歉 我迟到了 卫生间人真多
Hi. Sorry, sorry I'm late. There's a line in the bathroom.
你好 我是女超人
Hi. I'm Supergirl.
- 我的名字... - 我叫罗宾
- My name... - I'm Robin.
你好 我叫罗宾
Hi, I'm Robin.
你打哪来?
Um, so where you from?
那 你打哪来?
So, where you from?
我... 克莱普顿星
I... Um, Krypton.
克雷普顿 哪... 那个
Krypton, eh. Where... That's, that's, uh...
- 妈呀 - 妈的!
- Oh, shit. - Oh, shit!
兄弟 我看到她下面啦
Dude, I can see her snatch.
兄弟 我可以...
Dude, I can sn...
天啊! 无法置信这大尺寸啊
Oh, my God! I can't believe the size of this thing.
这他妈的像片巨大的麦地 深不可测啊
It's like a giant fucking cornfield. It's enormous down here.
疯啦 看着这个 我... 感觉随时
It's crazy. Look at that. I... I... I feel like at any moment,
赤脚乔·杰克逊可能从中跑出来
Shoeless Joe Jackson could walk out of it
和我一起玩传球
and I could play catch with him.
克莱普顿星 感觉是个好地方
Krypton. I... I hear it's really nice.
我从没去过...
I... I have never been...
你没听说太阳新星毁了我们整个种族吗?
You didn't hear that the Sun supernova and destroyed our entire race?
我想要用它洗盘子
I wanna wash dishes with it.
是吗? 我没...
Did it? I did not...
下面真是个大场面啊
It's a huge, bushy catastrophe down here.
西恩·潘与麦当娜结过婚 曾家暴
感觉西恩·潘真该帮忙打理下
Feel like Sean Penn should do a benefit for this thing. It's...
什么? 你能听到他说话 是吧?
What? Oh, no. You can hear him, can't you?
当然 能听到
Yeah, I can hear him.
我也看到蝙蝠侠在桌底下
I can also see Batman underneath the table.
你有透视眼 我懂
Cause of the x-ray vision. Of course.
不是 我直接就可以看到他
No, I can just see him.
这是咖啡桌 过于明显了
It's a cafe table. I mean, it's really obvious.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
关于你家人的死我很是抱歉...
Ah, dude. I'm so sorry about your family dying and...
兄弟 那让我回到了七十年代啊
Oh, man! That took me back to the seventies, huh?
等下 看到我们要找的罪犯 就是那企鹅
Hold on. There's our culprit. It's the Penguin.
恕我失陪 我要去做些该做的侠义事
Excuse me. I'm gonna go do some Batman-ing.
你要...我帮忙吗?
Do you need any... Can I help?
用手套捡起来有点困难 给你
Oh, it's hard to pick up with gloves. There you go.
不好意思 小甜心 你好啊
Excuse me, sweetie. How you doing.
你介意走远点吗?
You mind fucking off for a little bit?
多谢 感激不尽
Thank you. I appreciate it. Thanks.
- 回见 好公民 - 好大胆子啊你!
- See you later, citizen. - How dare you!
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥! 炸♥弹♥在哪 你个肥仔?
You son of a bitch! Where's the bomb, you fat fucker?
- 嗨 蠢货! - 糟糕
- Hey! Asshole! - Oh, shit.
你们在自以为是什么人? 纯爷们?
What do you think you are? Some big man?
欺负个小胖子?
Picking on a little fat guy?
放轻松! 这位是企鹅 我们的老对头
Take it easy! That's the Penguin. That's what I do.
你干嘛不联♥系♥我?
Why didn't you call me?
我...不是...我...
I... No... I...
你说过你会打给我的
电影精选列表