- All right. Okay, okay. All right. - Okay.
- 真抱歉 - 凑近些
- I'm sorry about this. - Get in close.
贝思 坐着别动
Beth, I'm gonna need you to hold still.
噢 天哪 他们看起来真是...
Oh, God, they look so...
蹲低点! 把脸凑过去! 快点!
Get down! Get your face down next to hers! Come on!
快拍 快拍 快拍
Take it. Take it. Take it, take it, take it, take it.
- 太棒了 - 怎么样?
- So good! - How's that?
现在你们亲一下对方吧?
Now why don't you give each other a little kiss?
别这样 安琪 我们才刚认识
Oh, come on. Angie, we just met.
行了 让他们吃饭吧!
Come on, let 'em eat! Let the man eat!
- 来嘛! 就亲一下 - 好吧好吧
- Come on! Just a little kiss. - All right, all right.
就一下 亲额头
We'll do one, one kiss on the forehead.
- 就在额头上亲一下 - 用不着吧
- One peck on the forehead. - We don't need to.
- 准备好了? 好的 - 真的用不着
- Ready? Okay. - We really don't.
不用这样...
We don't need...
搞什么! 继续找
The fuck, man! Keep looking.
我们来看看四十二号♥好了
Let's try the forty-second one.
对 对 好主意
Yeah, yeah, good idea.
咪♥咪♥
Boobs.
带病毒毛♥片♥
Pornography with viruses.
巴克斯特 你死定了
Yeah, Baxter, you're going down.
继续找
Keep looking.
这是炙烤苏门答腊咖啡 我们自己磨的
It's uh, roast Sumatra. I grind the beans myself.
再次感谢你的晚餐 你真的不用这样客气
Hey, thanks again for dinner. You really didn't have to do this.
应该的
Oh, please.
连此乔迁欢迎宴都不给你们准备
What kind of neighbors would we be...
我们算哪门子邻居?
if we didn't have you over for a welcome dinner?
西恩 萨曼莎刚还说
Sean, Samantha was just saying
他家孩子全程在家接受教育
that they homeschool their son.
有意思
Oh, that is interesting.
我们只是觉得只有这样才能确保...
Well, we just think it's the only way to make sure...
他接受到最好的教育
that he gets the best education possible.
你真的应该为你儿子考虑一下
You should really consider it for your kids.
知道吧 凯文正在楼上写作业呢
Hey, you know, Kevin's upstairs doing his homework right now.
我敢肯定他很愿意和你们聊天
I'm sure he'd love to talk to you guys about it.
等等 你两位亲自在家教儿子
Wait. He... So you homeschool your son
还给他留作业?
but he still gets homework?
凯文能有个正常完整的高中生活经历
It's very important to us that Kevin has...
对我们来说是很重要的
a normal and complete high school experience.
用黑色墨水完成家庭作业
Written assignments are to be done in black ink.
不许用绿色 蓝色或者粉色的笔写
Not green or blue or pink.
你那榆木脑袋
When are you gonna get that
怎么什么时候才能记住 莫里斯先生?
through your thick skull, Mr. Morris?
我是米勒
It's Miller.
你被留堂了
That's a detention.
快 快点! 捡起来! 捡起来! 捡起来!
Move, move, move, move, move! Pick it up! Pick it up!
加油 娘炮 动作快点!
Come on, girlfriend, pick your knees up!
噢 我...我明白了 就是...
Oh, I... I see. It's...
但你们有没有发觉 我也说不好哈
But don't you feel like maybe he's, I don't know,
他会怀念外面的世界?
missing out?
是啊 高中生活不仅仅只有课程和作业
Yeah, high school is about more than just classes and homework.
可不是么 还可能被人疏远或者孤独难耐
Absolutely. There's the alienation, the loneliness.
高中就该是男孩子们一生中的低谷期
It should be the unhappiest time in a boy's life.
所以我们才尽可能确保...
That's why we try to make sure...
凯文不错过任何一段重要的...
that Kevin doesn't miss out on any of those essential...
正规学校的青少年们该尝到的磨难
emotionally scarring experiences that he'd get at a regular school.
凯文是基佬
基佬!
Fag!
死基佬!
Faggot!
丑八怪 你的书掉了!
You dropped your books, fuckface!
天啊! 爸爸 搞什么!
Jesus! Dad, what the fuck!
哇哦 你的阴毛长的好奇怪
Whoa. You've got weird pubes.
大家来看啊! 这孩子阴毛够奇葩!
Hey, guys! Come check out this kid's weird pubes!
尽管如此 你们俩肯定做了不少工作
Still, it must be an awful lot of work for you guys, though.
噢 那是当然 但我们乐此不疲
Oh, sure, there is. But we love it.
我们一起想出个全面规划...
I think we've put together a pretty comprehensive plan...
各种青春期关键经历 凯文一个都不会少
that provides Kevin with every important adolescent experience.
比如 和其他孩子交往...
You know, socializing with other kids...
嗨 凯文 对吧?
Hey. Kevin, right?
我可以进去吗?
Can I please come in?
黛比·克拉克来啦
Look, Debbie Clark's here,
你之前约过人家 会有些尴尬
the girl you asked out before. It's gonna be awkward.
抱歉 不给进 抱歉 不可以
Sorry. No. Sorry, sorry. No.
抱歉 就这样吧
Sorry. Okay, okay.
妈 别这样 等等
Mom. Mom, please no, wait.
听我说... 如果我...
Mom, just... if I...
课外活动
Extracurricular activities.
恶心小菜鸟
你做了什么?
What do you do?
恶心事
I suck.
什么恶心事?
What do you suck?
- 口♥交♥ - 大声点!
- Dicks. - Louder!
- 我玩口♥交♥! 口♥交♥! - 态度端正点!
- I suck dicks! I suck dicks! - Like you mean it!
我玩口♥交♥ 我无时无刻不想着口♥交♥!
I suck dicks, I suck dicks, I suck 'em all the time!
如果你是个超级英雄 你想要什么超能力?
If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
我的超能力就是玩口♥交♥!
My superpower would be sucking dicks!
兄弟 看你现在那狼狈样
Dude. You have so much poop on you right now.
当然 初吻...
And of course the first kiss...
应该是任何一个男孩一生中最尴尬的时刻
that should be the most awkward moment in any boy's life.
艾米莉和卡拉说我们应该玩全套
Emily and Kara said we should go all the way.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
额 你有保护措施吗?
Um, do you have protection?
所以 兄弟
So, dude.
别告诉杰夫那些人 但...
Don't tell Jeff or any of those guys, but...
我只是想说...
I just wanted to say that...
如果我真的喜欢男人...
if I did like guys...
你真的是我所喜欢的类型
you'd totally be the kind of guy that I'd like.
说起来很奇怪
This is weird.
我不是当真的
I didn't mean any of that.
就是随便说说
Just talking, you know?
哇哦
Wow.
我想我不会忘记凯文第一次告诉我们...
I don't think I'll ever forget the first time Kevin told us that...
他希望他没被生出来
he wished he'd never been born.
- 那时他才十二岁 - 早熟孩子
- He was only twelve. - Precocious kid.
研究表明 一般来说
You know, studies show that the average child...
孩子直到十五岁时才会表现出自我厌恶
doesn't express that kind of self-loathing till they're fifteen.
我相信
I bet.
他来了
Here he comes.
亲爱的 来见见邻居
Hey, honey. Meet the neighbors.
凯文 这是西恩和克莱尔
Kevin, this is Sean and Clare.
他们刚搬来 就住和我们隔三户的那栋房♥子
They moved into the house three doors down.
噢 伊戈斯家的老房♥子 很好
Oh, the Yeagers' old place. Great.
对啊 额 我...我叫凯文
Yeah, I'm, um, I'm... I'm Kevin.
很高兴见到你们 欢迎入住同一小区
Uh, pleased to meet you. Welcome to the neighborhood.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you, too.
谢谢 太有礼貌了
Thank you. That's so polite. That's...
我要出去了 有些朋友约好在格林家见面
I'm heading out. A bunch of us are gonna meet up at The Green.
噢 格林家
Ooh, The Green.
对 我做完作业了
And, uh, yes, I finished my homework.
还有 珍和我稍后要去看场电影
Oh, and Jen and I are gonna catch a movie afterwards,
我可能会回来的晚点
so I won't be home until late.
没问题 记得给我们带个好
Oh, that's fine. Just make sure you say hello from us.
珍 和我妈打招呼
Jen, my mom says hi.
你好 珍
Hello, Jen.
你好 米勒夫人 我是个漂亮女孩
Hello, Mrs. Miller. I'm the pretty girl.
没错
She is.
- 你俩今晚玩的开心 - 好的
- You guys have fun tonight.- All right.
很高兴见到你!
Nice meeting you!
那么 谁要蛋糕?
So. Who wants cake?
太恐怖了 我们看看别的
Creepy. Let's move on.
老兄 继续搜索
Keep searching, dude.
嗨
电影精选列表