I'm sorry, Mommy! I'm sorry!
你在抱歉些什么?
What are you sorry about?
- 出什么事了? - 我擦!
- What's happening? - Shit!
神啊!
God!
我能搞定这个! M-7斯巴达!
I can fix this! Mark-7 Spartan!
那台电脑已经烧了 把我的手提从房♥间拿来!
That computer's fried. Go get my laptop out of my room!
好的 我去! 我去 别着急
All right, I got it! I got it. Don't worry.
- 别让他自残 - 他为什么会自残?
- Don't let him pull his own dick off. - Why would he pull his own dick off?
我他妈的拿到了! 我拿到了!
I fucking got it! I got it!
我的电脑怎么反应这么慢?
Why is my computer so slow?
我电脑里怎么会有毛♥片♥?
Why is there porn on my computer?
愚人节快乐
April Fools.
我擦!
Oh, shit!
两年三个月又四天后
真难以置信!
I can't believe it!
- 是否撤销水龟协议?
- 使世界恢复正常?
- 确定?
- 真的确定?
- 百分百确定?
- 真遗憾那是不可能的 看个电影如何?
一九五九年 肯尼·杰克逊执教的
In 1959, Kenny Jackson coached
埃里森高中的旅行者篮球队
the Ellison High Journeymen...
是打进国家级赛事的
to become the first Negro high school team...
首支黑人球队
ever to compete for a state title.
并获得胜利的荣光这一头衔
Theirs was victory's glory.
大家伙儿快动起来 你们怎么还傻坐着?
Come on, y'all. Why y'all still sitting here?
比赛马上就要开始了
The game's all about to start.
我们很害怕 教练
Coach, we scared.
外面有上万的白人觉得我们不够出色
There's 10,000 white people out there that think that we ain't good enough.
你知道吗? 可能我们确实不够出色
You know what? Maybe we ain't.
你们都这么觉得?
All of y'all feel like that?
五百年来 这个国家的黑人
Four hundred years in this country...
一直被唾弃 被殴打
the black man has been spit on, kicked...
被诋毁
drag through the mud.
但是有两件事情是我能确定的
But I've got two things I can tell you.
第一 不管是输是赢
Number one, win or lose...
我都以你们为傲
I am so proud of y'all.
第二...
Number two...
你们一定会赢的
You're going to win.
就是那么让人蛋疼的简单
It's just that plain and fucking simple.
你们一定会赢的!
You're going to win!
但是海克利技校来的那些白人男孩...
But them white boys from Hickory Tech...
我们打的是什么比赛?
What game are we playing?
是篮球 教练
Basketball, Coach.
他们的肤色是什么?
What color is their skin?
- 白色 - 正是!
- White. - Exactly!
他们是白人 你们是黑人
They're white, you're black.
这是篮球比赛...
This is basketball...
我他妈说的话你们听不懂吗?
Am I speaking fucking Chinese?
你们可是二十五战全胜啊 孩子们
Come on, people. You guys are 25 and 0.
是的 教练 但那是面对全黑人的球队
Yeah, Coach, but that was against all-black teams.
这就是了!
That's the point!
你们会把那些高加索小鬼虐出翔的!
Y'all are going to kill those Caucasians!
但是 教练 看看他们的基本素质
But, Coach, look at their fundamentals.
基本素质! 这不是问题!
The fundamentals! It doesn't matter!
哪怕是个白种铁脚板人猿
It's all the same when you're some cement-foot troglodyte white boy...
被人骑在胯下 头顶黑蛋蛋的时候
getting dunked on with a big pair of black fucking nuts...
也就那么个熊样!
hanging on your forehead!
说到蛋蛋... 卢西斯
Speaking of nuts... Lucious.
站到前面来 卢西斯
Come on up here, Lucious.
告诉大家 你的鸡鸡有多长?
Tell them. How long is your dick?
我也不知道 教练 大概有一英尺
I don't know, Coach. Like a foot.
一尺半吧
Foot and a half.
一尺半...
Foot and a ha...
一尺半?
Foot and a half?
他们的胳膊都没那么长!
Their arm ain't even that long!
我们来给他们点颜色瞧瞧 害怕了吧?
All right, let's kick some butt. You scared?
啧 啧 啧
Well, well, well.
你们这帮黑鬼倒是打球不打?
You Negroes going to play basketball, or what?
就是 你们这帮黑鬼怎么了?
Yeah, you Negroes. What's the matter?
明白你们玩不了白人的游戏了 黑鬼?
Did you realize you didn't belong in a white man's game, you Negroes?
那是 这可不是黑鬼的游戏
That's right. This isn't a game for Negroes.
这是正直 优秀的白人间的比赛
It's a game for good, honest white people,
没黑鬼的事儿
not for Negroes.
听到没 黑鬼?
You understand, Negroes?
- 白色骑士! - 白色骑士!
- White Knights! - White Knights!
娘嘞 教练 他们看着真横
Man, Coach, they looked tough.
"他们看着真横"? 我好怕怕哦!
"They looked tough"? I'm so scared!
你知道他们会干些什么?
You know what they might do?
其中一个可能会左手运球
One of them might dribble with his left hand...
一路运到罚球区 然后来个左手上篮
all the way down the lane and then go up for a left-handed layup...
你知道之后会发生些什么吗?
and you know what's going to happen then?
你们这些小黑就会来个重重的盖帽
Your black ass is going to swat that shit...
一步蹦过他们身边
jump over his cracker ass,
让他们眼睁睁看着你们把球灌进篮里!
and dunk in his goddamn face!
我他妈的到底还要重复几次?
How many fucking times do I have to tell you?
你们是黑人 他们是白人 这不是曲棍球!
You're black, they're white, this ain't hockey!
兄弟们 我觉得教练想表达的是关键在于合作
Guys, I think what Coach is trying to say is that the key word is "teamwork."
不是 关键在于你们是黑人 他们是白人!
No, the key word is "you're black, they're white"!
那么 教练你是说 如果上帝与我们同在
So, Coach, what you're saying is, if we just walk with the Lord...
上帝? 小黑 上帝早已安排好了!
The Lord? Nigger, the Lord done did his part already!
他把你造成了黑人 把他们造成了白人
He made you black. He made them white.
他赐予了你一尺半长的鸡鸡!
He gave you a foot-and-a-half dick!
都能拿来运球了!
Dribble with that motherfucker!
只要你们都肯去上场
As long as y'all are out there on the floor...
就能比他们拿更多分
you're going to score more points than them.
篮球就是这么打的!
That's just how basketball works!
别他妈一起缓缓鼓掌了!
Cut that goddamn slow clap shit out!
老子耐心都快磨没了!
Dries my motherfucking patience!
滚出去打赢比赛!
Go out there and win!
- 我们上! - 走起!
- Let's go! - Come on!
你们是黑人!
这是一场荣誉之战
It was a glorious game.
但在第四小节末...
But late in the fourth quarter...
卢西斯·威廉姆斯晃荡着他一尺半的鸡鸡
when Lucious Williams dribbled the entire length of the court...
运球过了整场
with his foot-and-a-half penis...
裁判只好判他技术犯规
the referees had no choice but to call a technical foul...
将小博比·李·美孚拉尔送上了罚球线
sending young Bobby Lee Mayflower to the line...
本场比赛最戏剧性的一幕由此上演
for the most dramatic moment of the contest.
大家好啊
Hey, guys. Hello.
你旁边的那个女人是谁?
Who is that woman you are with?
那是我妈
That's my mother.
我要找你妈(那啥)
I want your mother.
- 巴克斯特 把那鬼东西关掉 - 知道了
- Baxter, turn that shit off, man. - Okay.
我得上个厕所 行吗?
I'm going to go to the bathroom, all right?
我他妈做不到啊
I can't fucking do it.
我没试过 但听说过
I don't know, but I been told
我没试过 但听说过
I don't know, but I been told
体育课能让你的蛋蛋变大
Gym class gives you great big balls
体育课能...
Gym class gives you...
来扯扯皮
Out here shooting the shit.
有些人拉别人一身
Some guys shoot the shit,
有些人被别人拉一身 对吧?
and some people get shot with shit. Right?
- 我说的对吧? - 我不知道他在说什么
- Am I right? - I don't know what he's talking about.
你知道我在说什么的
You know what the fuck I'm talking about.
我想推倒你
I want to be on you.
进入你体内
In you.
- 对不起 我♥操♥ - 没事
- Sorry. Fuck. - Not a problem.
不行
No.
不是 我能看见他躲在桌子下边
No, I can just see him underneath the table.
而且他拿手指插♥我♥下面已经五分钟了
And he's had his fingers in my pussy for the last five minutes.
阿特·加芬克尔:一位发型狂野的歌♥手
太可怕了
It's monstrous.
她像是坐在了阿特·加芬克尔的肩上
It looks like she's sitting on Art Garfunkel's shoulders.
电影精选列表