I'll get the check. Excuse me!
- 买♥♥单 - 她暂时先不买♥♥单
- Can I have the check? - She doesn't need the check.
开玩笑而已
She's joking.
- 那去捏他屁♥股♥ - 好吧 马上去
- Then go cup his ass. - Okay, I will.
我打电♥话♥给他 他从来不接 真受够了
I call him, and he never answers the phone. I'm sick of it.
- 直接去看他 - 你打个电♥话♥给他
- Go pay him a visit. - You call him.
我烦透了 真是...
I'm sick and tired of it. It's...
- 搞毛啊? - 是我 对不起
- What the fuck? - I did. Sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥的摸我屁♥股♥干嘛 你脑子进水啊
You touching my fucking ass! What's the matter with you!
- 你什么意思? 靠 - 对不起 对不起
- What do you mean, you? Fuck you! - Sorry. Sorry.
- 你摸错屁♥股♥了 混♥蛋♥ - 没事
- You touch the wrong ass, asshole! - It's all good.
你脑子进水了是吧
What's the matter with you?
对不起 很抱歉 对不起
Sorry. Apologies. Sorry.
真不错
That was great!
真心话还是挑战 真心话还是挑战?
Truth or Dare? Truth or Dare?
等等 我还没笑够...
Wait a minute. Can I enjoy the...
真心话还是挑战? 快点
Truth or Dare? Come on.
好吧 挑战
Okay. Dare.
好 你去捏他的屁♥股♥
Right. You go and cup his ass.
不 你不能挑战我同样的事
No. You can't dare me to do the same thing I just dared you to do.
- 真心话还是挑战 - 自己想个点子
- Truth or Dare. - Come up with your own dare.
要有原创性
Be original.
看见那边的失明儿童了吗?
See that blind kid over there?
抢在他前面把蜡烛吹灭
Blow out his candles before he can.
我做不来 这太残忍♥了
I can't do that! That's cruel!
真心话大冒险 规则就是这样
It's Truth or Dare. That's the rule.
那我走了 我回家去了
I could take off if you want. I could go home.
我还是回家看本尼·希尔的影碟好了
I'll probably get home in time to put Benny Hill DVDs on.
- 真的要这样吗? - 看你的表现
- You're doing that? - It's up to you.
好吧 我马上就过去 吹灭蜡烛
I'll go over there and blow out the candles,
但是你要明白
but you need to know something.
战争开始了
This is war.
若是我的生日 我也可以开个派对
I wish it was my birthday So I could party, too
生日快乐 祝你心想事成
Happy, happy birthday May all your dreams come true
我们所有人 都祝你生日快乐
Happy, happy birthday From all of us to you
嘿
Hey!
打扰一下 我出二百刀
Excuse me. I got $200.
把你这身衣服卖♥♥我好吗?
Can you give me the whole thing?
我向你挑战 把鳄梨酱涂满你右咪♥咪♥
I dare you to make guacamole with your right breast.
节选自赫尔曼·麦尔维尔<白鲸记>
"阐明一些以后将会详细描述的
"...elucidate several most important, however...
复杂但最为重要的航程及沿途景致"
intricate passages and scenes hereafter to be painted."
第六十四章 塔布的晚餐
Chapter 6♥4♥: Stubb's Supper.
"塔布的鲸鱼在远离船只的地方被杀害"
"Stubb's whale had been killed some distance from the ship."
消肿的时候 就会好看很多 艾米莉
When the swelling goes down, you're going to look great, Emily.
谢谢
Thanks, sweetie.
- 很好玩 是不? - 是啊 我非常开心
- That was fun, huh? - Yes. I had a really great time.
是吗? 我也是
Yeah? Me, too.
- 十分有趣 - 我们玩了很多花样
- It was definitely interesting. - Yeah. We did a lot.
是啊 是啊 的确是
Yes. Yeah. We did. We did.
- 好玩死了 - 是啊
- We did it up. - Yes.
真好玩 你真是...
It was enchanting. You're really a...
很可爱
very delightful woman.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Well, thank you. - Yeah.
现在有点尴尬呐
This is that slightly awkward moment.
呃...
Well...
抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
你很好 我玩得真是很开心
You're sweet, really, and I really did have a good time...
但是我对亚洲人实在没有兴趣
but I'm just not that attracted to Asian men.
笨蛋 快进来 姚明
Psych! Get in here, Yao Ming!
这两个大咪♥咪♥怎么能浪费
We don't want these puppies to go to waste.
老兄
Dude...
快好了
We're getting closer!
- 再来一次 - 我快疯了 老兄
- I need one more! - I'm freaking out, man!
水龟协议启动
Terrapin Protocol initiated.
我失败了
I have failed.
你找到电影四十三了
You have found Movie 43.
- 你都做了什么啊 - 电影四十三
- What the fuck did you do? - Movie 43.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥的时候是个摄影师
I used to be great cameraman in Russia.
老兄 怎么停电了?
Dude, what's up with the power?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
- 时间不多了 - 你这个混♥蛋♥
- We don't have much time. - You little shit!
我们找到电影四十三了 老兄
We found Movie 43, buddy.
很好 终于找到了
Good. We found it.
搞什么啊? 老兄 那个是你
The fuck? Dude, that's you!
我是巴克斯特 卡特勒
My name is Baxter Cutler.
自黑暗降临以来已经一百四十一天了
It has been 141 days since The Darkness.
J.J. 卡尔文还有巴克斯特
J.J., Calvin and Baxter,
这就是你们找的电影四十三!
this is Movie 43!
你们俩二♥逼♥要我找电影四十三的过程中
You see, when you idiots made me search for Movie 43...
我们不当心触发了水龟协议
we triggered the Terrapin Protocol,
这可是冷战时期的极密
the top-secret Cold War initiative...
用来控制全美人♥民♥的思想
to control the mind of every American citizen.
这样一来 在苏联进攻的时候
So that in the event of a Soviet attack...
所有的男人 女人还有孩子们
every man, woman and child
都能被转换为杀戮机器
would be converted into fighting machines.
问题在于现在苏联已经不存在了
Only there were no more Soviets to fight.
所以大家开始自相残杀 国家已成为一片废墟
So everyone turned on each other and now the country is in ruins.
中国? 没了! 俄♥罗♥斯♥? 没了!
China? Gone! Russia? Gone!
阿姆斯特丹?
Amsterdam?
仍旧不算一个他妈的国家! 没了!
Still not a goddamn country! Gone!
这就是我向过去传递这条消息的原因
That is why I'm sending this message back in time.
巴克斯特 听着 你得入侵...
Baxter, listen to me. You need to hack into...
老大 周围已肃清!
Boss, the perimeter's clear!
你妹的 J.J.! 我正尝试着改写历史!
Son of a bitch, J.J.! I'm trying to rewrite the fucking past!
是吗? 有几个感染者刚差点要了你的命!
Yeah? Some Infecteds were trying to rewrite your fucking existence!
逃了两个
Two got away.
逮到一个
One did not.
哥们 这太牛叉了! 这是在哪儿啊?
Oh, man, this is sick! Where am I?
喂过瘸瘸了没?
Has the cripple been fed?
对不起 妈妈! 对不起 妈妈!
I'm sorry, Mommy! I'm sorry, Mom!
雨人: 电影<雨人> 主人公患有自闭症
为毛我是个智障?
Why am I Rain Man?
让西塔拉喂他吃饭
Make Sitara feed him.
你♥他♥妈♥的喂他去! 我要外出杀敌
You fucking feed him! I need to be out slaughtering.
不行! 你怀着我的种
No! You carry my seed.
你必须呆在安全的地方 让我时刻能保护你
You must stay here where it's safe, where I can protect you.
- 我很抱歉! - 过来 美人儿
- I'm sorry! - Come here, Mama.
- 妈妈 对不起 - 言归正传
- Sorry, Mommy. - Back to business.
安全漏洞! 安全漏洞! 开始撤离
Security breach! Security breach! Commence evasive maneuvers.
- 撤离! - 妈的 他们跳线跨接了!
- Defensive maneuvers! - Dammit, they jumped the wire!
万科维奇! 对着我 你个毛子傻叉!
Vrankovich! On me, you dumb Ruskie!
巴克斯特! 你能阻止这一切的发生!
Baxter! You can prevent this from happening!
用德国情报局的M-7斯巴达程序
Hack into the Department of Defense security mainframe...
入侵国防部的安全主机
using a Mark-7 Spartan from the Bundesnachrichtendienst...
- 不可能! - 我勒个去!
- No way! - Oh, shit!
- 这太牛叉了! - 不可能!
- That was awesome! - No way!
哥们! 牛叉啊!
Dude! No way!
我再也不开你的玩笑了 完毕
I'm never making fun of you again. Period.
我们本想着恶整你来着! 你反过来...
We were trying to prank you! You turned that around...
我发誓这不是恶整!
I swear it wasn't a prank!
我的天 你觉得我会相信...
Oh, my God. You're expecting me to believe...
六个月后这个世界会毁灭...
that somehow in the next six months the whole world ends...
而我成了个流着口水的瘸子?
and I'm a drooling cripple?
又不是我做的!
I didn't do it!
你到底...?
What are you...?
灯是怎么了? 真是诡异
What's with the lights? That was weird.
话说我要去超♥市♥了 有谁要带什么吗?
So, I'm going to the supermarket. Does anyone need anything?
不会吧
No.
怎么了?
What is it?
不会吧!
No!
抱歉 妈妈! 我很抱歉!
电影精选列表