that sort of really has to grow on you, right?
"呆板脸"先生上歌♥谭杂♥志♥的封面了
Mr. "Character Face" is on the cover of Gotham Magazine.
- 那就是他? - 是的
- That's him? - That's him.
就是他
Yeah.
他来了 去吧
And he's here. Go.
- 我看上去还好? - 美极了
- Do I look okay? - Gorgeous.
- 真的? - 玩的开心!
- You sure? - Have fun!
再见!
Bye!
- 你开玩笑吧 - 其中几个
- I mean, you gotta be kidding. - Several of them.
要我说 没试过就没资格批评电视购物
I'm telling you, don't knock shopping on TV until you've tried it.
贝思 我想你是我见过的第一个
Beth, I think-I think you're the first person I've ever met...
真会去电视购物的人
who actually buys stuff off television.
- 不可能! 别骗人了! - 不 是真的
- No! Come on! - No, it's true.
噢 那你觉得我从哪买♥♥的这条围巾?
Oh, well where do you think I got this scarf?
知道吗? 我敢打赌肯定比你的那条柔软
And you know what? I bet it's softer than yours.
好吧 这可是我的底线
Okay. See, that's where I draw the line.
决不允许贬低我的围巾(不许摘下围巾)
Do not start putting down the scarf.
来 你摸摸看 百分百帕什米纳山羊绒
Here. Feel this. One-hundred percent pashmina.
至少街上那家伙是这么告诉我的
Well, at least that's what the guy on the street told me.
那我看看 哇哦 确实挺软的 可我...
Come on, then. Wow, that is soft. Well, you know, I...
嘿 H先生 餐桌准备好了 先生
Hey, Mr. H. Table's ready, sir.
很好
Great.
- 我来保管这些吧 - 谢谢
- I'll take those. - Thank you.
- 请 - 我们的桌子准备好了
- Please. - Our table's ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
你先请
After you.
凯莉告诉我你给孩子设计衣服 是吗?
So, um, Carrie tells me you design clothes for kids. No?
是的 童装 我设计...
Yes. Clothes for kids. I design...
衣服... 给孩子穿 童装
clothes... for kids. Kids clothes.
很好 很好
Awesome. Awesome.
今夏如果我看到有孩子穿着古怪
So, if I see some kids looking weird this summer,
也许就是你的错 是不?
it may be your fault, huh?
我开玩笑的 开玩笑
I'm just joking. I'm just joking.
你的俄式标准伏特加 先生
Your Russian Standard Vodka, sir.
你这么容易就能猜到我要什么吗 艾比?
Am I that predictable, Abby?
你喝这个吗? 还是喝红酒什么的?
Eh... Yeah, you good with that? Or would you prefer a glass of wine or...?
不 不用 我... 是需要来一杯
No. No, I... I could, use it.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 敬这个美妙的夜晚 干杯
So, here's to a, Here's to a wonderful evening. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的酒真不错
Those Russians know something.
这里... 挺不错的
This is... a nice place.
噢 这里很棒 这里...
Oh, it's great. This pl...
噢 你应该看看这里的天花板
Oh, you gotta check out the ceiling.
这些横梁是取自于...
Those beams were taken out...
宾夕法尼亚郊外的老教友会林场
of this old Quaker meetinghouse out in rural Pennsylvania.
你看 都是橡木的 挺不错的吧? 很漂亮
I mean, look. It's all oak. Isn't that something? It's gorgeous, huh?
哇哦 杰克 这是什么?
Oh, wow, Jake. What's this?
H先生 比利主厨献上的奶油浓汤
Well, Mr. H, this is a vichyssoise courtesy of Chef Billy.
他听说你们今晚要来
Now, he heard that you guys were coming in tonight,
所以他为你们专门准备了四道大餐
so he's put together a special four-course meal for you.
龙虾没问题吧?
Lobster okay tonight?
我当然没问题 只要你觉得好就行
That's okay with me if it's okay with you,
除非你还想看看菜单另点
un-unless you wanna check out the menu.
贝思? 你要看一下菜单吗 还是...?
Beth? Unless you wanna check out the menu, or...?
- 不用 这挺好的 - 好的
- No, that's sounds lovely. - Right.
很好
Terrific.
请你替我谢谢主厨 谢谢
Please thank the chef. Thank you.
祝你好胃口
Bon Appetit.
噢 你 脖子上...
Oh, you've, got something on your...
有东西? 第一次约会就出丑 我自己来吧
Something on my neck? Leave it to me to embarrass myself on a first date.
我来...
Here...
这里? 还是这里? 是吗?
There? There? I got it?
还有一点... 在你左蛋.. 左边...
A little bit... bit more on-on the left b... ball... One.
在左边 还有一点点
Uh, left side. Of... Dribbly bit.
谢谢 没事
Thanks. I mean, no biggie.
相信我 我还碰上过更糟糕的情况
Trust me, I've been through worse. I mean, as...
我小时候 我一直被嘲笑
As a kid, I used to get made fun of all the time.
是不是因为你的...
Was it, because of your...
我口吃...我... 我原来有严重的口吃
My stutter. I... I used to have a really bad stutter.
经过了九年的语言治疗才治好
Actually took probably nine years of speech therapy to get rid of it.
那 你还有什么别的事...
So, was there anything else they...
被别人取笑吗?
may have made fun of?
- 我不知道 - 没有了?
- I don't know. - Anything at all?
噢 是的 有些孩子取笑我的脖子
Oh, yeah, some kids used to talk a little smack about my neck.
噢 感谢上帝!
Oh, thank God!
- 怎么了? - 我还以为我疯了
- What's up? - I thought I was going crazy. I...
怎么会?
What?
我是说... 没什么 ....
I mean... not a big deal... at all.
具体是怎么回事?
It's just, what is the story there?
当时我只有六岁 我从自行车上摔下
Well, when I was six, I fell off my bike
倒在一个喷水头上
and I landed on a sprinkler head...
医生不得不给我缝了几针
and they had to stitch me up at the hospital.
看见没 有道疤 是吧?
See, it's, it's just a scar. Right?
孩子也会很刻薄 他们以前叫我科学怪人
I mean, kids could be mean. They used to call me Frankenstein.
他们会像这样说"他还活着" "他还活着"
They're like, "He's alive. He's alive!"
可我不在乎 孩子们会取笑任何事 不是吗?
Well, I don't care, you know. Kids make fun of everything, right?
是我错觉 还是这里确实有点冷?
Is it just me or did it suddenly get a little chilly in here?
我想可能是因为那个出风口
I think it may be that vent there.
- 你们的菜来了 - 天哪 看看这份量
- Here we are. - Man! Look at the size of those things.
噢 杰克 伙计 能把温度稍微调高一些吗?
Oh, Jake, buddy, would you mind turning up the heat just a tad?
我觉得那个出风口一直在吹...
I think that, that vent's blowing right on...
没问题
not a problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
先让我忙完...
And, uh, just let me go ahead and...
- 可以 - 把这个端走
- Sure. - Get this out of your way here.
噢 天哪! 你...你还好吗?
Oh, God! Are you... Are you okay?
我的胃 它...
It's my stomach. There's...
终于喘上这口气了
Just get my breath back, you know.
他在那! 那家伙在那!
There he is! There's the stud!
嘿 安琪! 雷!
Hey! Angie! Ray!
嘿 你们近来如何? 还好吗?
Hey, how the hell are you guys? You're good?
显然没你好
Apparently not as good as you.
嗨 我是安琪 这位是我的丈夫雷
Hi, I'm Angie and this is my husband Ray.
- 嗨 - 这位是我的新朋友 贝思
- Hi. - This is my new friend, Beth.
她慢慢让我对相亲恢复了信心
She's slowly restoring my faith in blind dates.
向你致敬 贝思
Well, kudos to you, Beth,
你竟然能把这工作狂从办公室里拖出来
for getting this old workaholic out of his office for once.
得了 得了 雷
Come on. Come on, Ray.
干的漂亮! 你可是钓到大鱼了!
Nice work! You caught the big one!
是吗?
Did I?
可是... 你难道没发现...
But... Do you not notice the...
- 看小埃文长得多快 - 是吗 小家伙?
- Look how big little Evan's getting! - Yeah. Little?
是的 他长得巨快
Yeah. He's growing like crazy.
- 别 - 看这大胖小子
- No. - Who's a big boy?
看这大胖小子
Who's a big boy, huh?
哇哦 雷 他真沉 长大肯定是员球场猛将
Wow, Ray, he's a monster. You got yourself a little linebacker here.
准后卫要上♥床♥睡觉了
A little linebacker that needs to go to bed!
好的 你该睡觉了 去吧
Okay. You're off to bed. There you go.
- 真不小心 - 又掉了个奶嘴
- Fumble. - Another pacifier down.
我来捡
I got it.
谢谢你 伙计 谢谢
Thanks, buddy. Thanks bud.
给你 伙计 安琪?
Here, bud. Angie?
你们真般配 我得拍张照
You guys look so cute. I gotta take a picture.
真要拍照?
Really?
安琪 别闹
Angie, please.
让他们吃饭吧 亲爱的
Hey, let-let the man eat, honey.
别这样 雷 我们第一次约会时就合影了
Come on, Ray. We have a picture of our first date.
他们也该留个影
They should have a picture of theirs.
快 起来去站在她身后 别害羞
Come on, get your fanny over there behind her and don't be shy.
- 好吧 好吧 - 好的
电影精选列表