想出解决办法前谁都不许走
No one leaves this room till we figure this out.
绞坏的鸡鸡 绞坏的...
Mangled dicks. Mangled...
鸡鸡 鸡鸡 鸡鸡 鸡鸡...
Dicks, dicks, dicks, dicks...
绞坏的鸡鸡
Mangled dicks.
绞坏的鸡鸡 绞坏的...
Mangled dicks. Mangled...
- 鸡鸡复鸡鸡 - 鸡鸡复鸡鸡
- Dicks. - Dicks.
我找到一袋冻豌豆 还有一块海绵
I got frozen peas and a sponge.
不行 米奇 有一面有钢丝绒
No, Mikey, there's steel wool on one side.
妈的 你说的没错
Shit, you're right.
阿曼达 你最好保持黄色面朝上
Okay, Amanda, you're going to want to keep the yellow side up.
要不然非但止不了血 还会流更多血
Otherwise, there's going to be lots more blood.
给个金币 我就给你吹♥萧♥
I suck cock for gold coins.
我也是
So do I.
所以你的意思是 要是我们尽十一分的力
So what you're saying is, if we go out there and give 110 percent...
十一分的力! 五分! 三分!
A hundred and ten percent! Fifty percent! Three percent!
我觉得教练想说的是 关键在于合作
I think what Coach is trying to say is that the key word here is "teamwork."
卢西斯 你能甩出你的鸡鸡抽丫不?
Lucious, will you whip out your dick and smack this motherfucker with it?
- 怎么? - 我更爱你了
- What? - I love you even more.
- 哦 安森- 真的
- Oh, Anson. - I do.
- 我也是 - 是吗?
- Me, too. - You do?
他是美国人♥民♥的最爱... 毕祖尔
He's America's favorite cat... Beezel
胶着状态
虽然不太好意思 但我还是要说...
I'm embarrassed to even say this, but...
怎么?
What?
艾米 自从你搬来住之后 我...
Amy, ever since you moved in here, I...
- 怎么? - 我更爱你了
- What? - I love you even more.
- 哦 安森- 真的
- Oh, Anson. - I do.
- 我也是 - 是吗?
- Me, too. - You do?
毕祖尔! 你好啊
Beezel! How are you?
我的小帅哥怎么样啊?
How is my handsome little boy?
安森你有没有觉得你和毕祖尔的感情...
Hey, Anson, do you ever feel like your relationship with Beezel...
有些奇怪吗?
is a little strange?
艾米!
Amy!
别告诉我你竟会吃
Please don't tell me you're one of those girls...
男朋友宠物的醋
that gets jealous of a guy's pet!
虽然这宠物超级蠢!
Even if that pet is thuper thilly!
没有没有 我只是觉得他不怎么喜欢我
No, no. I just don't think he likes me very much.
怎么会 艾米 他很喜欢你!
Come on, Amy. He loves you!
- 真的? - 当然
- Really? - Yeah.
坐这儿
There we go.
我们进行到哪儿了?
Now, where were we?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
滚开!
Get off of me!
- 怎么了? - 毕祖尔...
- What happened? - Beezel...
尿了我一身!
pissed all over me!
哦 不对 他只是喷了你一下
Oh, no, he just sprayed you.
公猫有时候是会这样的 这表示他喜欢你
It's something male cats do sometimes. It means he likes you.
- 他喜欢我? - 是啊
- He likes me? - Yeah.
或者说明他病了 兄弟你病了吗?
Or it could mean that he's sick. Buddy, are you sick?
安森他是故意的!
Anson, he did this on purpose!
我逮着他在自撸
I caught him masturbating.
他可能只是在搞清洁
He was probably just cleaning himself.
对着你的泳装照自撸!
It was to pictures of you in a swimsuit!
猫根本不可能会看照片
Cats can't even process images in that way.
但他并不是普通的猫
But he is not a normal cat.
他当然普通
Of course he is.
他刚刚含了根温度计进嘴里
He just put a fucking thermometer in his mouth!
他拿那当玩具呢
He thinks it's a toy.
哦 毕祖尔
Oh, Beezel.
安森我是爱你
Anson. I love you.
我很爱 但是只要那只小混♥蛋♥还在...
I do, but as long as that little fucker is around...
我不会和你在一起的
I cannot be with you.
别啊 艾米 艾米 听着
No, Amy, Amy. Look.
只要你高兴 我会把毕祖尔送去别家养
If it'll make you happy, I'll find another home for Beezel.
他只是一只猫
He's just a cat.
但是你...
But you...
你是我爱的女人
you're the woman that I love.
- 你真的会处理掉他? - 我会的
- Really, you'd get rid of him? - I will.
- 我爱你 - 我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
不 我更爱你
No, I love you.
毕祖尔 你在哪儿啊 孩子?
Beezel, where are you, boy?
出来 快出来 你个搞老鼠的小贱♥人♥
Come out, come out, you little rat-fucker.
毕祖尔!
Beezel!
惨了 我跟我妈说我会在一小时内送他过去的
Shit, I told my mother we'd have him there in an hour.
她愿意代我们照顾他就很不错了
She was nice enough to take him off our hands.
- 你能不能去外面找找? - 没问题
- Do you mind checking outside for him? - Absolutely.
我上楼去找找
I'm going to go upstairs.
毕祖尔?
Beezel?
你死定了 你个小贱♥人♥!
That's it, you son of a bitch!
屁精...
Cock-sucking...
操蛋...
motherfucking...
被加菲猫甩了的混球!
Garfield reject piece of shit!
去死吧 你这...
Die, you...
地狱来的基佬猫!
dick-loving devil cat!
怎么了?
What?
别看
Don't look.
妈妈 她在虐待那只小猫...
Mommy, she's beating that cat...
它都快死了!
to death!
他想弄死我
He tried to kill me.
不 你们不了解
No, you don't understand.
你们不了解
You don't understand.
求你了
Please.
抓住她!
Get her!
电影精选列表