- What? No, no, Pelle. - Yes, yes, yes...
我不是在说这个
That is not what I'm talking about.
-我知道你不是在说这个 -我不是在说我的家人
- I know that's not what you're talking about. - I'm not talking about my family.
-我很小的时候父母就去世了 -我不是在说我的家人
- I lost my parents when I was a little boy. - I'm not talking about my family...
他们在火中丧生
They burned up in a fire.
不 我不是在说这个
No, I wasn't talking about that.
我的父母 在火中丧生
My parents, they burned up in a fire
严格来说 我就成了孤儿
and I became, technically, an orphan.
所以请相信我理解你的感受
So believe me when I tell you that I know what it's like.
因为我真的懂 我懂 我懂
Because I do, I really, really do.
不过我和你的不同在于我从未体会过迷茫
Yet my difference is, I never got the chance to feel lost,
因为我在这里有个家
because I had a family here.
大家都接纳我 拥抱我
Where everyone embraced me. And swept me up.
养大我的这个社群
And I was raised by a community
不会计较输赢得失
that doesn't bicker over what's theirs and what's not theirs.
和你的社群不同
That's what you were given.
我一直都有坚强的后盾
But I have always felt held.
有一个家 一个真正的家
By a family. A real family.
每个人都值得拥有
Which everyone deserves.
你也值得
And you deserve.
佩尔 克里斯蒂安可能会进来
Pelle, Christian could walk in.
我说的就是他
He's what I'm talking about.
他是个好朋友 我喜欢他 但是
He's my good friend and I like him, but...
丹妮 你觉得他是你的后盾吗
Dani, do you feel held by him?
他有给你家的感觉吗
Does he feel like home to you?
你怎么样
How you doing?
今天不好过
Today was tough.
你不会有事吧
You gonna be okay?
刚刚看到的事你没觉得不安吗
Are you not disturbed by what we just saw?
我当然觉得不安
Yeah, of course I am.
太令人震惊了
That was really, really shocking.
不过我想保持开放的心态
I'm trying to keep an open mind though.
这是一种文化 明白吗
That's cultural, you know?
我们把老人塞进养老院
We stick our elders in nursing homes.
他们肯定觉得那才是令人不安
I'm sure they find that disturbing.
你们好
Hello.
你们想来参加我们的特殊仪式吗
Would you like to be joining us with a special ceremony?
怎么了 什么仪式
Why? What's happening now?
女神大人 怀着感激及赞颂 我们向您献上这份薄礼
不好
你们有没有听到那咕噜声
我想她还没吃饱
我没听到咕噜声
你们有听到吗
好吧 可能是我的肚子在咕噜
但是
万一冒犯到仁慈的母亲就不好了
说得对
但是我们已经献上了最漂亮的宝石和最多产的果树
我们还能献上什么
你们可献上我
你 小布鲁尔
想把自己的生命献给我们敬爱的女神
如果她接受的话
你真勇敢 小布鲁尔
勇敢 回到她的怀抱有何♥勇♥敢可言
这是干什么
What's happening?
这是干什么
What's happening?
不 等等 住手
No, wait, wait. Stop!
不
停下
放开他 他已经展示了勇气
你能慢点吗 等一下 宝贝
Okay, can you slow down? Just wait a sec, babe.
拜托 克里斯蒂安 这真的很不对劲
Please, Christian, this is feeling really wrong.
我们得走了
We need to leave.
我知道这很奇怪
I know that this is weird,
-因为这是异国文化 -不
- but it's because it's alien. - No...
-我们没接触过这种文化 -不 克里斯蒂安
- We haven't been exposed to anything like this. - No, Christian.
拜托 这里简直还未开化 我们得走了
No, please. This is completely backwards. We need to leave.
-我们只是需要适应 -我不想适应 我想走
- We just need to acclimate. - I don't want to acclimate. I want to go.
我不能走 对不起 没得商量
Well, I can't. I'm sorry. Period.
我的论文要写这里
I'm doing my thesis on this.
什么 什么时候的事
What? Since when
我今天决定的
Since I decided today.
你知道选课题这事让我有多煎熬
You know how much of a nightmare this has been for me to figure out.
我还犯了个错 把这事告诉乔希了
And I've made the mistake of telling Josh,
现在他要跟我竞争
and now he's competing with me.
他想写就让他写吧 我们得走了
So if he wants it, let him have it. We need to leave.
你看不清这里的情况吗
Can you not see what's going on here?
这种级别的传统
This level of tradition?
没人见过 没人发表过
No one's seen this. No one's written anything on it.
而他们邀请我们来参与
And they've invited us to be a part of it.
-他们为什么邀请我们 -你不明白这有多难得吗
- Why have they invited us? - Can't you see what a privilege that is?
-因为佩尔邀请了 -佩尔为什么邀请
- Because Pelle did. - Why did Pelle?
-因为他信任我们 -他们为什么要信任我们
- Because he trusts us. - Why would they trust us?
你们是一帮投机取巧的人类学学生
You're opportunistic anthropology students.
也许正是因为我们是人类学学生
Maybe because we're anthropology students.
-天呐 -也许他们想要
- Oh, my God. - Maybe they want
-你是睁眼瞎吗 -找个人记录这一切
- Are you fucking blind? - someone to document this.
他们举♥行♥的是异教仪式 有人从悬崖上跳下来
They're doing pagan rituals. People are jumping off cliffs.
他们的存续全靠永远不让外人知道
They depend on no one knowing about this ever.
不一定
Not necessarily.
好吧 我想走
Okay. I want to leave.
好吧 那你可以走 但我要留下
Okay, then you can leave. But I'm staying.
我邀请了你 这我不后悔 但我是有目的而来的
I invited you, and I don't regret that, but I'm here for a reason.
你是不是不爱我了
Do you not love me anymore?
那和这有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
我们处于贬值阶段
We're in the devaluation phase.
已经很长时间了 下一步就是丢弃
We've been in it for a long time, and next comes discard.
别用你心理学课本上那一套来分♥析♥我们的关系好吗
Can we spare our relationship your textbook psychology keywords?
我们已经这样很长时间了
We've been in this for a while.
你试图抽身 我不肯面对
You've been trying to pull away, and I've been in denial.
你可得好好夸夸自己 宝贝
Please. Give yourself some credit, babe.
看来你已经弄得明明白白了
Looks like you've got this all figured out.
什么
What?
转念一想 有件事我不吐不快
Actually, you know what? I'm gonna say one thing.
你随意地送我一束现摘的花束
When you casually gift me an impromptu bouquet of flowers,
-只会让我想到 -什么花
- that just makes me think... - What flowers?
我该怎么还这份情
how and when am I supposed to pay that back?
你给我的一切都是在提醒我
Everything you give me is a reminder
在这段关系中 我为你做的还不够
that I'm not doing enough for you in this relationship.
你是说午餐的时候
What, at lunch?
我那是一时兴起
I picked those on a whim!
别跟我说你不是另有目的
Don't try to tell me that you had no ulterior motive.
-我能有什么目的 -你过生日
- Yeah! What motives do I have? - On your birthday?
我什么都没送你
The day after I didn't get you something?
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious?
行吧
Okay, fine.
又要扮演受害者了
Play the wounded party again.
你是个自我否定的利他主义者 我是个偏执的混♥蛋♥
You're just a self-denying altruist, and I'm a paranoid dick.
你心中没有一丝一毫的算计
You don't have a conniving bone in your body.
-你觉得我在算计什么 -你就是在算计 丹妮
- What is it you imagine I'm conniving? - You are, Dani!
你每次"一时兴起" 都让我觉得亏欠你了
I feel locked into your debt every time you do something "just because."
-我没觉得你亏欠我 -因为不存在"一时兴起"
- I don't keep you in my debt! - Because it's never "just because."
我只是想对你好
I was being kind.
我只是想对你好
I was being kind.
行吧 我是混♥蛋♥
Okay, fine. I'm the asshole.
-谁都不是混♥蛋♥ -显然我是
- Nobody's the asshole. - I clearly am.
你无私地送我花 我还觉得被套牢了 操
You selflessly gave me flowers, and I feel trapped. Fuck!
你不是要走吧
Are you actually gonna leave?
-我还有正事要干 -你就这么扔下我吗
- I'm supposed to be working here. - You're gonna leave me like this?
克里斯蒂安
Christian!
你有没有...不好意思
Do you... Sorry.
你有没有安♥眠♥药♥能给我
Do you have a sleeping pill I can take?
有 好的
Yeah, sure.
谢了
Thanks.
你会吵醒她的
You're gonna wake her.
佩尔
Pelle.
你在做什么
What'cha doin'?
打理下花♥园♥
Just working in the garden.
伙计
Hey, man.
电影精选列表