Your PhD...
行 谢谢你给我做心理分♥析♥
Okay, thanks for the psychoanalysis.
跟学术无关 乔希
It's not about academics, Josh.
我就是想让你专注点
I'm just trying to get you focused.
-要找零吗 -给你的小费
- Change? - That's for you.
看见没 你现在就能去把那姑娘的肚子搞大
See? You could be getting that girl pregnant right now.
而且别忘了那些瑞典女人
And don't forget about all the Swedish women
你可以在六月让她们怀孕
you can impregnate in June.
-行了 -别忘了
- Okay, guys. - Don't forget about
那些瑞典挤奶女工
all the Swedish milkmaids.
丹妮
不会又是她吧
That's not her again.
不是吧
Seriously?
我的天
Oh, my God.
-她需要看心理医生了 -她有心理医生
- She needs a therapist, dude. - She has a therapist.
那她就应该打给心理医生而不是你
So then she should call her therapist and not you.
这简直就是虐待
It's literally abuse.
-她在虐待你 -借过
- She's abusing you. - 'Scuse me.
-不行 -天呐
- Nope. - My God.
行了 让我过去
Okay, excuse me, guys.
真好
Great.
-喂 -不
- Hey. - No.
-丹妮 宝贝 -不不不
- Dani, babe? - No, no, no.
丹妮·阿尔多尔发来四条新消息
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
仲夏夜惊魂
宝贝
Hey, babe.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我起来了
I'm up.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我准备去参加派对 就去45分钟
I was just gonna go to that party for 45 minutes.
不过你接着睡吧
But, you just keep sleeping.
不
No.
不 我和你一起去
No, I'll come with you.
你确定睡够了吗
You sure you got enough sleep?
反正也睡不着
I wasn't sleeping anyway.
我真♥他♥妈♥的害怕过夏天
Yeah, I'm fucking dreading the summer.
闷在那个狗窝里
Stuck in a shit-ass hole
每天听着我爸干我后妈
listening to my step-mom fuck my dad all day.
我愿意听你♥爸♥干♥你♥后妈
I'll listen to your step-mom fuck your dad.
乔希 你要去欧洲了吗
Hey, Josh, you, going to Europe?
对 对 为了写论文
Yeah, yeah, for my thesis,
你知道 我们都要去
you know, we all are.
你们都要去
You're all going?
对 他们都要去拜访我在哈尔辛兰的家
Yeah, they're all coming to visit my home in Halsingland.
在瑞典
Sweden.
是去办事吗 还是去玩
Any occasion, or is it just for fun?
我要做调研
Well, I'm... I'm doing my research
这几个就是跟我一起去
these guys are just tagging along.
佩尔先生邀请我们
Mr. Pelle's invited us to
去他的约德尔农场的参加地道的嬉皮仲夏节
an authentic hippie midsummer at his yodeling farm.
是吗
Yeah?
我们商量过这事
I mean, we were talking about it.
我们考虑了一下
We were thinking about it.
什么时候去
For when?
六月中旬到七月中旬
Mid-June to mid-July.
对 两周之后
Yeah, two weeks from now?
对
Yeah.
前提是我们真的要去
I mean, that's if we even go.
我可能不去 不过
I'm probably not gonna go, but...
对 我们商量过
Yeah, we were talking about it.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Fine.
就是感觉太诡异了
That was just really weird.
什么诡异
What was?
就是
The...
去瑞典
Sweden.
我都不知道
I had no idea.
你什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
我跟你说过我想去
'Cause I told you I wanted to go.
好吧 但我不知道你真的要去
Okay, fine, but I didn't know you were going.
我今天才决定的
I just decided today.
我没有瞒着你
I wasn't keeping it from you.
你都准备好机票了
You already have a ticket.
对不起
I'm sorry?
好吧 你就
Okay, well, just,
想象如果你在一个派对上 有人问
imagine if you were at a party and someone said,
"暑假你有什么安排吗"
"Hey, what're you doing for summer?"
然后我的朋友说
And then my friend said,
"我们要去中国玩三个月"
"We're going to China for three months
"两周内就要启程了"
and we're leaving in two weeks..."
是瑞典 只去一个半月
It's Sweden, for a month and a half.
而且这是你第一次听说
And it was the first you'd ever heard of it.
好吧
Okay.
我跟你说过我想去瑞典
I told you I wanted to go to Sweden.
不 你说的是要能去也挺好的
No, you said it would be cool to go.
是啊 然后我有机会去了
Yeah, and then I got the opportunity
-我决定要去 -我不介意你去瑞典
- and I decided to do it. - Look, I don't mind you going.
我只是希望你能告诉我 没别的
I just wish you would've told me, that's all.
我刚才已经道歉了 丹妮
Well, I just apologized, Dani.
你没有道歉 你嘴里说着对不起
You didn't apologize, you said sorry,
意思更像是"有什么办法"
which sounds more like, "Too bad."
我还是回家去吧
Maybe I should just go home.
什么 别别
What? No, no.
我只是想弄明白
I'm just trying to understand.
我只是想道歉
And I'm trying to apologize.
我不需要你道歉
And I don't need an apology.
不需要 我只是想说说这件事 没别的
I don't, I just wanted to talk about it, that's all.
我真的觉得我该走了
I really think I should just leave.
不不不 别走
No, no, no, no.
求你了 拜托 我不是想数落你
Please, please, please. I'm not... I'm not trying to attack you.
-听起来就是数落 -我没有
- It really feels like you are. - I'm not.
那...好吧 那我很抱歉
Well, then... Well, then I'm sorry.
我只是有些困惑 对不起 我...
I'm... I just got confused. I'm sorry, I...
拜托 过来 过来好吗
Please, c'mon, can you come?
-陪我坐一会儿好吗 -别这样
- Just can you come and sit with me, please? - Stop.
拜托 我们可以聊聊
Please, and we can talk about it.
真的...真的感觉很诡异 好吗
Look, it just... It just felt really weird, okay?
但我不介意 我觉得你要去瑞典是好事
But I'm fine, I think it's great that you're going to Sweden,
真的
I do.
天大的好事
I think it's amazing.
你去瑞典是为了写论文吗
Are you going for your thesis?
我都不知道论文课题是什么
I don't know what my thesis is.
我知道 去瑞典能让你...会让你...
I know and it... It can... It will...
能激发你的灵感 对吧
It can be inspiring, right?
对吧
Right?
拜托 我反应过激了 对不起
Please, I overreacted. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道我总是想太多
I know I get paranoid.
我也不想这样
I don't mean to.
我知道我反应过激了 但我在努力振作
I know I overreacted, but I've been trying to pull myself back up,
我在努力应对惊恐不安的情绪
and ll've been trying to deal with this panic and my fears.
我不是想给你施加压力 或者埋怨你
I didn't mean to put pressure on you or to blame you for anything...
-行了 -我只是有点抓狂
- Okay. - I just got crazy for a second,
-行了 -我不是想强加到你身上
- Okay. Okay. - and I didn't mean to project.
-没关系 -对不起
- It's fine. - I'm sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
-真的对不起 -没关系
- I am sorry. - It's fine.
我本来就要邀请你和我一起去的
I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come with me.
什么
What?
-什么意思 -我刚说了
- What do you mean? - What I just said.
电影精选列表