Yeah, I'm fine.
那就好
Good.
听我说
Hey, listen.
我一直在考虑
I've been thinking about something
有件事想问你
that I wanted to ask you.
或者应该说 想告诉你
Or tell you, actually.
我一直在考虑我的论文
I've been thinking a lot about my thesis.
然后
And,
我决定要以哈加为课题
I've decided I'm gonna do it here. On Harga.
我想先告诉你一下
And I wanted to tell you first.
这样你就不会觉得我有意瞒着你
Just so it didn't seem like I wasn't telling you.
我不确定你是不是在开玩笑
I feel like... I feel like I can't tell if you're joking.
我是说
I mean... I mean,
你知道仲夏节是我的论文课题
you know I'm doing my thesis on midsummer.
-所以我才要来这里 -嗯
- That's the reason why I'm here. - Yeah.
嗯 但不是写这个社群
Yeah, but not on this community.
接下来你还要去德国和英格兰
I mean, you're going to Germany and England next.
你肯定知道我想写这个
Well, you knew I was gonna wanna do this.
-不 我不知道 -天啊
- No, I didn't. - Oh, my God.
你难道不是刚刚才决定的吗
I mean, did you even know until just now?
克里斯蒂安 你当然知道
Christian, of course you did!
你以为我看不透
Okay, do you think I don't know
你的伎俩吗
what you're doing?
明目张胆到都有点过分了
It's actually kind of outrageously unsubtle.
你居然这么不要脸
The fact that you're being this bald about it.
我还挺佩服你的
I'm... I'm honestly kind of impressed.
什么鬼 你说什么呢
What the fuck, man? What does that mean?
对啊 什么鬼
Yeah, what the fuck!
我一直在研究这个 你心知肚明
This is what I've been working toward and you know it.
所以你现在满脸内疚 因为你明白
That's why you look so guilty right now, because you know.
你明白自己的行为
You know that what you're doing
不道德且懒惰 是占便宜
is unethical and leechy and lazy.
说实话 还有点可悲
And, frankly, it's kind of sad.
-去你的 -不 老兄 别说我
- Fuck you! - No, dude, not fuck me!
找你自己的课题去
Find your own subject.
或是你自己的兴趣
Or... Or your own passion.
因为 好吧听着
And, because... All right, look.
这个研究我真的很投入
I am... I'm actually invested in this.
这不是什么好听的
This is not some glorified hobby
随便玩玩的爱好
that I'm casually dipping my feet into.
行了
Okay.
殿下 您可能没注意到
In case you hadn't noticed, your highness,
我们都是博士研究生
we're doing the exact same degree.
但态度完全不同 克里斯蒂安
No, but not in the same way, Christian.
懂吗 什么事都得我手把手教你
Okay? I have to hold your little hand through everything.
要不是我教你 你连期刊网站都不会用
You didn't even know how to use JSTOR until I taught you,
你♥他♥妈♥可是研究生啊
and you are a fucking grad student.
你到底为什么搞学术
Why are you even in academia?
你根本不在乎 这没问题 这是你的自♥由♥
You don't care! Which is fine. That is your prerogative.
但你别想抢我的心血走捷径
But do not appropriate my actual work for your new shortcut.
我的论文要写这里
I'm gonna do my thesis here.
如果你也有一样的打算
If you're gonna do it here too,
我不介意与你合作
I'm open to collaborating.
如果你不愿意
And if not,
那我们就各写各的 都写哈加
I guess we can both do separate theses on the Hargas.
老兄 我居然一觉睡过了那么精彩的事
Dude, of all the things to let me sleep through.
什么
What?
我们明天早上就走
We're leaving tomorrow morning.
我知道
I know we are.
抱歉 你好 我不想打扰你
Sorry, um... Hi. I don't mean to disturb you.
你好
Hello.
你好 我叫克里斯蒂安
Hi, I'm Christian.
你好 我叫乌拉
Hello. My name is Ulla.
-乌拉 -乌拉 她叫玛雅
- Ulla. - Ulla. And this is Maja.
玛雅 你好
Maja, hi.
你们在做什么
What are you guys doing?
我们在装饰这棵树
We are decorating the tree.
嗯 我能不能问你一个问题
Right. Um, I was wondering if I could ask you a question.
-可以 -你看过...
- Of course. - How many...
你看过几次阿特斯图帕...仪式
How many times have you seen Attestupa... performed?
-阿特斯图帕 -阿特斯图帕
- "Attestupa." - "Attestupa."
你看过几次仪式
How many times you've seen it performed?
有人达到年龄就会举♥行♥ 所以...
Every time one reaches age, so...
-好吧 -很多次
- Okay. - A lot.
好的
Okay.
你们通常有没有 哀悼的阶段
And do you have a typical... period of grieving?
哀悼一段时间
Is there a-a time when you mourn?
我们哀悼并庆祝
We grieve and celebrate.
-是的 -好的 明白了
- Yes. - Okay. I see.
我已经跟克里斯蒂安说了
I told Christian this already,
我觉得他想装成这是他自己想出来的
and now I think he's trying to pretend like it's his idea,
-所以如果他来找你... -不
- so if he comes up to you... - Well, no,
等一下 我真的不认为
wait a minute. I... I seriously doubt that
长老们会允许你们留下书面记录
the elders will approve of anything being written down.
他们的保护欲非常强
They're extremely protective.
好吧 那我就全用假名代替
Okay, so then, I'll just use aliases for everything.
-问题解决了 -那还有什么意义
- Problem solved. - Then what would be the point?
你甚至都不能进行同行评审
You couldn't even get it peer reviewed.
顺便一提 克里斯蒂安已经问过我了
And Christian did already ask me this, by the way,
我的回答是一样的
and I told him the same thing I'm telling you now.
你不是说没跟他谈过吗
I thought you said you hadn't talked to him.
该死 不是
Fuck. No.
好吧 我会去问长老们
Okay, look, uh, I'll ask the elders.
-行吗 -行
- Okay? Good. - Yep.
丹妮
Dani?
我真的很抱歉 佩尔
I'm really sorry, Pelle.
感谢你邀请我来 但我 我真得走了
Thank you for inviting me, but I... I really have to go.
有人能开车送我一下吗
Can someone maybe drive me somewhere?
我知道我不该让你看到那一幕
I know I shouldn't have let you stay for that.
我知道看起来很极端 但我们只是...
I mean, I know it looks extreme. But we only...
我不明白我为什么来这里 佩尔
I don't know why I'm here, Pelle!
我不明白你为什么邀请我们来
I don't know why you invited us.
我不明白 我不明白为什么...
I don't know. I don't know why...
-我不明白我为什么来这里 -没事没事
- I don't know why I'm here. - Okay, okay, okay.
-没事的 没关系 -我不明白 我不...
- It's fine. It's okay. - I don't know and I can't...
-来 来 坐下 -不
- Come on. Come on, sit down. - No.
丹妮 拜托
Dani, please.
坐下好吗
Please sit down.
丹妮
Dani.
我邀请我的朋友们来
I invited my friends
是因为这是千载难逢的体验
because this is a once-in-a-lifetime thing,
我想和你们分享
and I wanted to share it.
特别是我知道我的朋友里有人能够领会
Especially with my friends who I knew would appreciate it.
因为我
Because I...
-我为这里感到骄傲 -好吧
- I am proud of this place. - Okay.
好吧 但我不是人类学家
Okay, but I'm not an anthropologist
我一点也不理解这些
and I don't understand any of this.
-是是是 我知道 -我搞不懂
- Yes, yes, yes. I know. - I don't get it.
我知道 但是
I know. And, and yet,
你能来我是最激动的
I was the most excited for you to come.
来 闻下这个
Here. Here, smell this.
这是什么
What is it?
-能让你冷静下来 -不 我没事
- It calms you down. - No, I'm fine.
我不想闻
I don't want it.
-你确定吗 -不用
- Are you sure? - No...
我真的想走 佩尔 我不 我不想闻
I really want to go, Pelle. I don't... I don't want it.
好吧
Okay.
我明白你现在的感受 丹妮
I know what you're going through, Dani.
我现在的感受
What am I going through?
因为我也失去了父母
Because I lost my parents, too.
-什么 不不 佩尔 -是是
电影精选列表