Sorry, I mean, you know, small communities.
我们的血统传承得非常好
Well, the bloodlines are very well-preserved.
所以结合必须获得长老的认可
So, uh, the elders must approve mates.
有时表亲也会结合
Cousins can sometimes mate.
但我们尊重他们对近亲婚配的禁忌
But we do respect their incest taboo.
所以我们经常需要邀请外来者
So we often need to invite outside people.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你愿意来帮忙吗
Would you like to help join us?
-好啊 -来吧
- Sure, yeah. - Come.
你知不知道
Do you... Do you know, um...
你见过西蒙吗
Have you seen Simon anywhere?
见过 有人送他去火车站了
Yes. He was driven to the station.
你没有跟他告别吗
Did you not say goodbye?
没 我没有
No. No, I didn't.
不过不要紧 没事
But, uh, that's okay, that's okay.
这是在做什么
What are we making here?
肉饼
Meat tarts!
谢谢
Thank you.
她说你真漂亮
She said you're so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
她也很漂亮
She's so beautiful.
我们称之为情感乐谱
We describe it like emotional sheet music.
上面写了什么
What does it say?
每个卢恩字母
Well, each runic letter
都代表十六个影响中的一个
stands for one of the 16 affects,
从最神圣到最邪恶
which are graded from most holy to most unholy.
举个例子 这个代表悲伤
This one, for example, is about grief.
你可以看到最后
You can see at the end, however,
都是空白页
we have blank pages.
这是因为《鲁比拉达》是一本不断在更新的著作
This is because the Rubi Radr is a work forever in progress.
永远在进化
Forever evolving.
我们有成百上千本这样的书
We have many, many hundreds of these.
谁来决定书的补充内容呢
And who decides what gets added?
这个版本是由鲁宾撰写的
Well, uh, this iteration is being written by Rubin.
那个残疾人吗
The disabled?
从出生起
Since birth.
他画 我们长老翻译
He draws and we, the elders, interpret.
你看 乔希
You see, Josh,
鲁宾不受普通认知的干扰
Rubin is unclouded by normal cognition.
这令他的心能包罗万象
It makes him open for the source.
鲁宾死后会怎样
What happens when Rubin dies?
你们就干等着下一个
Do you just wait for a baby that is...
不受干扰的孩子降生吗
not clouded?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
鲁宾是近亲结合的后代
Rubin was a product of inbreeding.
我们所有先知
All of our Oracles
都是有意的近亲结合的后代
are deliberate products of inbreeding.
我能拍张照片吗
Can I take a photograph?
什么
What?
拍张照片
A photograph?
-不行 绝对不行 -好的 抱歉
- No. Absolutely not. - Okay, sorry.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
操 是她
Fuck, yep, that's her.
真好 她走了
Great. She's walking away.
晚饭准备好了
该吃晚饭了
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Tack.
谢谢
Thanks.
有人见到康妮了吗
Has anyone seen Connie?
马克之前好像见过她
I think Mark saw her earlier.
之前我看到她跑得像是
I'm sure I saw her trying out
参加奥♥运♥会选拔赛
for the sprinting Olympics earlier.
什么 在哪
What? Where?
抱歉打断 我知道发生了什么
Sorry, but I can say what happened.
她男友用火车站的座机
Her boyfriend called the landline
打来电♥话♥ 让康妮冷静下来了
from the train station and calmed Connie down.
然后她向我们道歉 我送她去和他汇合了
Then she begged our pardon and I drove her to meet him.
好的 这样我就放心了
Okay, well, that's a relief.
为什么西蒙要扔下她自己走
Why would Simon leave without her?
肯定只是沟通出现了误会
I'm sure it was just a miscommunication.
我看得出你可能也会这么做
I could see you possibly doing that.
你这话什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
没什么
Never mind.
有人还在为他们的祖先树耿耿于怀
Someone's still sore about their ancestral tree.
老兄 他会杀了我吗
Dude, is he going to kill me?
你了解到关于《鲁比拉达》的事了吗
Did you learn anything about the Rubi Radr?
怎么 你又想合作了
So now you wanna collaborate?
谢谢你了
Okay, thank you.
-我知道有个长老 -谢谢
- I know that one elder... - Thank you.
让你看了一眼
gave you a glimpse of it.
谢谢 我不该提起的
Thank you. Sorry I brought it up.
天啊 老兄 搞什么
Oh, my God, dude. What the fuck?
-那是... -那是什么
- Is that... - What is that?
那是阴毛吗
Is that a fucking pube?
只是根头发
It's just a hair.
是阴♥部♥的头发吧
Yeah, a pubic hair.
老兄 冷静
Dude, calm down.
你有什么好尴尬的
Why are you embarrassed?
有毛的饼又不是你发的
You're not the one giving out hair pies.
卢恩字母组合
情感乐谱
老天 他还在盯着我看
Jesus Christ. He's still fucking lookin' at me.
你能跟我来吗
You'll come with me?
-什么 -来吗
- What? - You'll come?
我带你看
I'll show you.
好 行
Okay, sure.
-好吗 -行 好
- Yeah? - Yeah, great.
我待会回来 她好像要带我看
I'll be back. I guess she's gonna show me.
能再给我一片安♥眠♥药♥吗
Can I borrow another sleeping pill?
-好 没问题 -谢了
- Yeah, sure, yeah. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞什么 马克
What the fuck, Mark?
你在搞什么鬼 关上门
What the fuck are you doing? Close the door,
我们不该进这里的
we're not supposed to be in here.
你说马克还和那个女孩在一起吗
Do you think Mark's still up with that girl?
没什么好惊讶的
I wouldn't be surprised.
不过乔希呢
What about Josh though?
我真的不太关心
I'm honestly not too concerned.
我们
We...
有一件遗憾的事要宣布
have something regretful to announce.
今天早上我们发现
This morning the 19th Book of Rubi Radr
第十九卷《鲁比拉达》从神庙失踪了
was found missing from the Temple.
我们不想指责谁
We don't want to point fingers,
不过我们恳请拿走它的人
yet, we kindly ask that whoever took it
把它放回原处
to return it to its original place.
你可以把它放回神庙
You can leave it in the Temple,
那里不会有人看守
which will be left unguarded, unwatched.
不会有人知道是你拿走的
Nobody needs to know it was you.
你们的朋友乔希在哪
Where is your friend, Josh?
他不见了 我们不知道他在哪
I know. We have no idea.
他和你们的另一位朋友
He and your other friend,
他们都在同一天消失了
they both disappears the same day.
-这情况你们明白吧 -是的 很显然
- You see how it looks? - Yes, obviously.
但我对你们发誓我们完全不知情
But I swear to you we're in the dark on this.
我们和你们一样疑惑
We're just as confused as you are.
我们确实看到马克昨晚和那个女孩走了
We did see Mark go off with that girl last night.
-哪个女孩 -英格
- What girl? - Inge.
是的 但马克不会做这种事
Yeah, but Mark wouldn't have done this.
不过乔希
Josh on the other hand,
他和我们一起上♥床♥睡觉
he came to bed with us
我们醒来时他就不见了
电影精选列表