and when we woke up, he was gone.
如果真是他拿的 我恳求你们理解
And if he did take that book, I just pray you understand
我们不算他的朋友
we don't associate as friends of his
也不是合作者之类的
or collaborators or anything.
以任何方式或形式与此事有任何联♥系♥
We would just be so embarrassed to be connected to this
我们都会很难堪
in any way, shape or form.
希望书会被归还
Let's hope it gets returned.
我也希望
I hope so too.
我感觉有责任
I feel responsible.
你和奥德可以去找他们
Well, you and Odd, you can go looking for them.
-好的 -或许你能弥补
- Yes. - Maybe you can redeem this.
你和女人们去进行今天的活动
You are going with the women for the day's activity.
希芙要你去她家见她
And Siv wants to see you in her house.
你没问题吧
You okay?
好 好的
Okay. Okay.
这是重头戏
This is the big one.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
直视她的双眼
Look into her eyes.
我能问问这到底是什么吗
Can I ask what this is exactly?
这是...比赛专用的茶
It's... tea for the competition.
然后你把杯子放这里
And then you, glass here.
然后我们喝掉
And then we drink it.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
好的
Okay.
-天呐 -开始了
- Oh, God. - Here we go!
很久以前 在这里
黑暗之君将哈加的年轻人引至草地 诱惑他们跳舞
他们一旦起舞就停不下来 直至死亡
现在 我们对黑暗之君发起生命的挑战 舞到摔倒为止
坚持到最后的人将因其耐力而被加冕
请进
Please. Come in.
首先我要说
First thing I just have to say,
我不知道乔希在哪
I have no idea where Josh is.
我以我母亲的性命发誓
And I can swear to that on my mother's life.
你觉得玛雅怎么样
How do you feel about Maja?
玛雅
About Maja?
我觉得她怎么样 什么意思
How do I feel about her how?
长老们认可你和她结合
You have been approved to mate with her.
占星显示你是良配
You're an ideal astrological match.
她对你寄予厚望
And she has fixed her hopes on you.
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
我都没跟她说过话
I haven't even spoken to her.
你来之前她就相中你了
She fixed on you before you came.
佩尔给她看了一张照片
Pelle showed her a photo.
我是和女友一起来的
I'm here with someone.
丹妮是我女友
I'm here with Dani.
丹妮不会知道的
Dani will not know.
我不是想让你们结婚
I am not proposing marriage.
你不会获得认可的
You wouldn't be approved for that.
那你问的是什么意思
Okay, so what is it you're asking?
我是问你是否愿意和玛雅结合
I'm asking if you care to mate with Maja.
仅限一夜
It's a one-night offer.
我好像吃了她的一根阴毛
I think I ate one of her pubic hairs.
听起来没什么问题
Sounds probably right.
从学术的角度来看
From an academic perspective...
这也能提供了解我们的性仪式的独特视角
It would also provide a unique glimpse into our sexual rites.
我不参与就不能获得独特视角吗
Can I not have a unique glimpse without participating?
停
Stop!
待在这里
Stay here.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-我们在做什么 -你会明白的
- What are we doing? - You'll see.
停
Stop!
-你太棒了 -什么意思
- You're so good! - What does that mean?
八强 八强
Eight! Eight!
-我们是八强 -什么
- We're now eight left! - What?
克里斯蒂安
Christian?
给你的
For you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是什么
What is it?
这是...抱歉
It's... Sorry.
有特殊效果的泉水
Spring water with special properties.
好吧
Okay.
-好的 -有什么作用
- Okay. - What does it do?
它...能让你卸下防备
It... it breaks down your defenses
使你容易接受影响
and opens you for the influence.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我又想了一下
You know what?
我担心会有不好的体验
I'm worried I'll have a bad trip.
不不 不会的 相信我
No, no. You won't. You won't. Trust me.
停
反向
停
开始
停
开始
-我不会说瑞典语 -什么
- I don't speak Swedish. - What?
你想说瑞典语吗
我想说吗
你想说
我们在对话
我能听懂
我们互相理解
我们不需要用语言交流 舞蹈就够了
什么 什么
What? What?
什么情况
What's happening?
你是我们的五月女王
You are our May Queen.
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Yes!
-为什么 -你赢了
- Why? - You won!
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
什么 天啊
What? Oh, my god.
妈 妈
Mom? Mom?
天呐 丹妮 五月女王
Oh, my God, Dani! May Queen!
吃鲱鱼吗
Herring?
为什么
What for?
这是传统 为了好运
It's tradition. For good luck.
是的
Yeah.
-什么 -你必须整个吞下去
- What? - And you must eat it whole.
-但是先吃鱼尾 -不不不
- But the tails go in first. - No, no, no!
你必须试试
You must try!
你必须试试
You must try!
很棒的尝试
Very good try.
打扰一下
Excuse me...
这是什么情况
What's going on?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
敬我们的五月女王
To our May Queen!
欢迎 干杯
Välkommen! Skål!
干杯
Skål!
你现在是我们的家人了 对吗
You are in the family now. Yes?
没错 你是我们的家人了
Yes, you are in the family.
就像姐妹
Like sisters.
现在 按照传统 五月女王该去
Now, it's traditional for the May Queen
祝福我们的庄稼和牲畜了
to bless our crops and livestock.
看到你刚刚从咸鲱鱼继承的运气后
And after the luck you just inherited from that salt herring,
我们都应该受到双倍鼓舞
we should all be doubly encouraged.
克里斯蒂安能和我一起吗
Can Christian come with me?
不能
Nay.
女王必须独自乘坐
The Queen must ride alone.
跟我唱
Repeat after me.
吸气
Breathe in.
为你提升精力
For your vitality.
我们现在该去希芙家了
We shall go now to Siv's house.
这是做什么
What's this?
这是只有女王能参加的特殊会面
It is a special meeting, only for the Queens.
她会祝福你
And she will bless you.
那是做什么
What's that?
那不是我们该做的
That's not for us.
我觉得你不该去
I think you should not.
不 不 不
电影精选列表