你好 这里是
Hello, you have reached...
阿尔多尔家
the Ardor residence.
请在滴声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
妈 爸 我是丹妮
Hey, Mom, hey, Dad, it's Dani.
抱歉这么晚打给你们
I'm sorry to be calling so late.
我就是问问家里情况
I'm just checking in.
看看是不是一切都好
Making sure everything's okay.
泰莉给我发了封很吓人的邮件
Listen, I got kind of a scary email from Terri
之后她就不回复我了
and she hasn't been responding.
老一套了
Surprise, surprise.
但是 听起来好像
But, yeah, it sounds like you guys
你们吵架了还是出什么事了
have been fighting or something happened.
总之 我就是有点担心
Anyway, uh, I just got a little worried.
有空的时候给我回个电♥话♥吧
So, if you can call when you can,
当然了 你们知道我一直都在
and of course, you know I'm... I'm always here
有需要就告诉我
if you need anything,
我随时都在
of course.
就这样 我爱你们 再见
Okay, um, I love you. All right, bye.
亲爱的丹妮
我受不了了 一切都是黑暗的 爸妈也一起走 再见
丹妮·阿尔多尔
丹妮·阿尔多尔
丹妮·阿尔多尔
这是什么意思
泰莉
你为什么给我发了这种东西又不回我了 至少接个电♥话♥啊
泰莉·阿尔多尔
泰莉·阿尔多尔
亲爱的丹妮
我受不了了 一切都是黑暗的 爸妈也一起走 再见
丹妮·阿尔多尔
这是什么意思
也一起走 再见
克里斯蒂安
-喂 -喂 亲爱的
- Hey. - Hey, sweetie.
你在干什么
What are you up to?
和马克抽了点大♥麻♥脂
Just smoked some resin with Mark
现在我们订了披萨
and now we're getting pizza.
不错
Nice.
丹妮 丹妮
Hi, Dani. Hi, Dani.
他在跟你打招呼 一遍一遍不停地说
He's saying "hi" right now, over and over.
-你好 马克 -你好 马克
- Hi, Mark. - Hi, Mark.
我打电♥话♥是想问问
So, I was calling just to see if you...
你一会还想不想一起玩
You still wanted to hang out later?
我们有说过今晚有安排吗
Did we talk about doing something tonight?
没有...没具体定下来
I mean, not... Not concretely,
但是 我就是想问问
but, I just wanted to see...
那...好啊
Well... Okay.
好 我应该能过去
Yeah, I should be able to swing by.
-好 -那好
- Cool. - Yeah, okay.
你妹妹的事怎么样了
How's the sister situation?
这个
Well...yeah
我给她发了三封邮件
I emailed her three times and
还是没有回复
still no response
所以我现在有点担心
so I'm getting a little bit nervous, so...
肯定没事的
I'm sure it's fine.
嗯 大概没事
Yeah, probably...
这对她来说是家常便饭了 丹妮
She does this every other day, Dani.
就是因为你总是纵容她
And only because you let her.
我不是纵容她 她有双相障碍 所以...
Well, I don't let her, she's bipolar, so...
我知道 但是你的确挺纵容她的 宝贝
Yeah, I know. But, you do though, babes.
你直接跳到危机模式
You go straight to crisis mode.
这 她是我妹妹
Well, she's my sister
你也说了这封邮件看起来不太寻常
and even you said that this email seemed different.
对 但是
Yeah, right, but...
真的不寻常吗
Is it though, really?
很明显又是吸引注意力的小伎俩
It's still just another obvious ploy for attention
和之前害你惊恐发作的伎俩如出一辙
just like every other panic attack she's given you.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对 我知道
You are right, yeah, I know.
你做出的回应越多
I mean, the more you respond
她就会越受到鼓励
the more she's encouraged to keep...
我知道我知道 你说得对 你说得对
No, I know, I know, I know. You're right, you're right.
我就是 我就是不长记性 谢谢你
I just... I just needed to be reminded, thank you.
有你我真幸运
I'm very lucky to have you.
这个嘛
Yeah, well.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 晚点见
Okay, I'll see you later?
-行 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
-再见 马克 -再见 马克
- Bye, Mark. - Bye, Mark.
行了 我爱你
Okay, I love you.
-好 -再见
- All right. - Bye.
他的语气 听他说话的声音就能听出来
It's in his tone, like, you can hear it in his voice,
他是鼓起勇气有话要说
he's just working up the nerve to say something.
那就直接点 跟他挑明
So be direct! Confront him.
但万一是我吓到他了呢
What if I've scared him, though?
我总是把他卷进我们家这点破事里
I'm always roping him into my family crap.
什么叫把他卷进去了
How do you rope him in?
我一直都在依赖他
I'm always leaning on him!
我今天甚至哭着打给他
Like, I even called him today in tears
因为我妹妹又写了一封吓人的邮件
because my sister wrote another stupid scary email.
这就是男友的用处啊
That's what he's there for.
万一我把他吓跑了怎么办
What if I'm scaring him off?
你妹妹写什么了
What did your sister write?
就是一些不吉利的废话
Just some ominous bullshit
劳拉西泮
[可用于治疗焦虑]
和之前一个德行 太折磨人了
like she always does and it's torture.
我一直依赖他来支持我
And I lean on him constantly for support.
万一我给他的压力太大了怎么办
Like, what if I have overwhelmed him
让他认为我包袱太多了
and he thinks that I just have too much baggage?
如果真是这样的话 那正好摆脱他 对吧
Well, if that's the case, then good riddance, right?
不 不能因为...我太过分了
No, not if I... I went too far,
我对他太依赖了
if I leaned too much.
你没有 你需要他的时候他就该支持你
You didn't! He should be there when you need him.
但是如果我总是需要他
Yeah, but what if I need him too often
这就变成负担了呢
and it becomes a chore?
那说明他不是对的人
Then he's not the right guy.
我担心死了 求你回邮件
因为这永远都不该是负担
Because it shouldn't ever be a chore.
如果他依赖你 你会觉得是负担吗
Would it be a chore if he leaned on you?
但是他对我一点索求都没有
Yeah, but he doesn't ask me for anything.
我都没见他哭过
I've never even seen him cry,
丹妮·阿尔多尔
丹妮·阿尔多尔
泰莉
你为什么给我发了这种东西又不回我了 至少接个电♥话♥啊
求你回邮件 泰莉
你不能给我发了这种邮件之后又玩消失
我担心死了 求你回邮件
所以总是我在依赖他
so I'm the only one that's leaning.
或是说只有你敞开心扉了
Or the only one opening up.
只有你让自己露出脆弱的一面
The only one making yourself vulnerable.
未知来电
这才是亲密
That's intimacy.
老兄
Dude.
你不能再犹豫下去了
You have gotta get off the fence with this.
要是我之后又后悔了
What if I regret it later
却没办法挽回她了呢
and I can't get her back?
-你肯定不会想挽回她 -没准呢
- You don't want her back! - But I might.
好吧 那你可以
Okay, well, then you can
尽情跟我们抱怨你有多后悔
bitch to us about how much you regret it for that day
然后我们再一次提醒你
and then we'll remind you again
你一直都想摆脱这段糟心的关系
that you've been wanting out of this stupid relationship
大概有 一年了
for, like, a year now
然后你就可以找个真的喜欢做♥爱♥的小妞
and then you can find a chick who actually likes sex
还不会每天都给你找一堆麻烦
and doesn't drag you through a million hoops every day.
你觉得你内心有没有受虐倾向
Do you think there is a masochistic part of you
你上演这出闹剧是为了
that is playing out this particular drama
回避你真正需要完成的工作
to avoid the work you actually need to be doing?
我有什么工作需要完成 乔希
What work do I need to be doing, Josh, exactly?
我也说不好 没准该写开题报告了
Well, I dunno, your prospectus, maybe?
你的博士论文