Ask pelle.
我们村里的人都要学卢恩字母
We're taught the runic alphabet in my village,
所以乔希随身带着那本书来气我
so Josh just carries that around to annoy me.
你的论文课题是什么来着
What are you doing your thesis on again.
主要是关于欧洲仲夏节传统的
Well, my focus is actually on European midsummer traditions,
也就是我们这趟旅行的动力
which was basically the impetus for this whole trip that we're all on.
这听起来和你想研究的差不多 对吧
Hey, that sounds similar to what you're thinking of doing, right?
你论文要写的
For your thesis.
你知道的 我还不知道论文要写什么
Well, I don't know exactly what I'm doing it on yet, as you know.
不过我在考虑写斯堪的纳维亚相关的 是的
But I'm thinking of rooting it in something Scandinavian, yeah.
看见没 佩尔
See that, pelle.
你成功把所有朋友都洗♥脑♥了
You've managed to brainwash all of your friends.
乔希早就被洗♥脑♥了 用不着我
Josh was already brainwashed when I found him.
海尔辛兰
海尔辛兰
好了 这里是第一站
Okay, this is the first stop.
我们到了吗
This is it?
还没到 不过快了
Not quite, almost.
佩尔
Pelle!
-真美 -天呐
- Just beautiful. - Oh, my God.
各位 这些是我们村里的年轻人
Hey, guys, so these are younger people from my village.
他们也刚刚从外面的世界回来
They're also returning from their trips outside.
过来吧
Come on over.
这些是我的美国朋友
These are my friends from America.
老兄
Dude.
赶紧过来
Just fucking walk.
老兄 这里虫子太多
Yeah, dude, there's so many bugs.
很美吧
It's beautiful, huh?
这几位是
Okay, so this is, uh...
马克 丹妮
Mark, Dani...
克里斯蒂安和乔希
Christian and Josh.
怎么了
What?
稍等我一下
Give me just one second.
你觉得他认识那个人吗
You think he knows that guy?
他听起来很生气
He sounded mad.
肯定是好话
That must be good.
来 快过来
Here! Come on over, come on over.
这些是我在美国的好朋友
This is, uh, these are my great friends from America.
克里斯蒂安 丹妮
Christian, Dani,
乔希和马克
Josh, and Mark.
这是我兄弟 英格马
Meet my brother, Ingemar.
我们从小就是最好的哥们
Best friends since we were babies, actually.
克里斯蒂安 乔希 马克
So, Christian, Josh, Mark...
-丹妮 对 -对
- Dani? Yeah! - Yeah!
太棒了 跟我的朋友打个招呼吧
Awesome! And say hello to my friends.
这是来自伦敦的
This is Simon and Connie
-西蒙和康妮 -你好吗
- from London. - How's it going?
-你好 -西蒙 这是佩尔
- Hi. - Simon, this is Pelle...
这边是我两秒前
And these are all the names
刚认识的那批人
I just learned two seconds ago.
对了 你们来得正是时候
Perfect timing, by the way,
我们五分钟前刚吃了这个
We... we just took these five minutes ago.
还没嗨起来呢
Haven't even started coming up yet.
我去
Oh, shit!
你们是想先吃还是先安顿下来
Do you guys wanna take it now or should we settle in first?
管它呢 我们现在就吃吧
Fuck it, let's just take it now, right?
-行 -好
- Yeah. Yeah. - Great.
那个
You know what,
如果可以的话 我想先落脚
I might have to find my footing first if that's okay.
-好 没问题 -那就好
- Yeah, of course. - Yeah? Okay.
听好 要是你觉得不妥
And listen, if you're feeling uneasy,
根本就不用吃
you don't have to take them at all.
不不不 我只想先安顿下来
No. No, no, no. I just... I wanna feel settled first.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-我等你 -不 不用 你吃吧
- I'll wait. - No, no, you go ahead.
-不 我等你 -拜托
- No, I'll wait. - Please.
我想和你一起嗨
I want us to come up together.
-准备好了吗 -好吗
- Ready? - Okay?
各位 我要等丹妮 你们先吃吧
Guys, I'm gonna wait for Dani, so you just go ahead.
老兄 我们不能在不同的时间吃
Dude, we can't take them at different times,
嗨的步调会错开的
they'll be totally separate trips.
那你想等我们吗
You wanna wait for us then?
算了 没关系 没关系
You know what, it's fine, it's fine.
-宝贝 宝贝 不 -我准备好了
- Babe... Babe, no. - I'm ready.
-不 没关系 -没人逼你
- No, it's okay, - Don't feel rushed.
没有 没有 没关系 我准备好了
I don't, I don't. It's fine, I'm ready.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 马克 谢谢
Yes, Mark, thank you.
他们沏了致幻蘑菇茶
They've made mushroom tea.
要是你不喜欢这口味可以喝那个
If you prefer against the taste.
好 我就喝那个吧 谢谢
Yeah, okay, I'll try that, thank you.
-你叫因格马还是英格马 -英格马
- Ingemar? Ingemar? - Ingemar.
-英格马 好的 谢谢 -很好
- Ingemar, okay. Thank you. - Perfect.
-别让马克逼你 -他没有
- Don't let Mark be the one to pressure you. - He's not.
-唯独他不行 -他没有 没有
- Of all people. - He's not, he's not.
这样简单点 没事
It will... It will get complicated otherwise, it's fine.
-准备好了吗 -好了 谢谢
- Are you ready? - Yes, thank you.
给你
There you go.
谢了 老兄
Thanks, dude.
好 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go then.
-想点快乐的事 -你确定吗
- Think happy thoughts! - Are you sure about this?
-确定 确定 我很兴奋 -干杯
- Yeah. Yeah, I'm excited. - Cheers!
-好吧 -好吗
- All right. - Yeah?
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我觉得会好玩的
I think it's gonna be fun.
-开始吧 -好 开始
- We're in? - Yep, go.
现在几点了
What time is it?
晚上九点
It's 9:00 p.m.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
不可能是九点 天还是蓝的
That can't be right! The sky is blue!
正常 这里是瑞典
It's fine, it's Sweden.
这不正常 怎么会这样
That's not fine! Why is it like that?
没事的 马克 这是午夜的阳光
It's okay, Mark. It's the midnight sun.
这太奇怪了 我不喜欢这样
That feels wrong, I don't like that!
我向你保证这没问题
I promise you, it's okay.
我不觉得没问题
I'm not okay.
见鬼 又一个生面孔
Oh, fuck, it's a new person.
什么
What?
我现在不想见生人
I don't want new people right now.
不 有新面孔是好事 马克
No, new people are good, Mark.
你们好
Hi, hi!
我要躺下来 行吗
I'm just gonna lay down, okay?
行 躺吧
Yeah, do that.
你们也都躺下来
Everybody else lay down.
各位 躺吧 感觉特别好
Guys, do it, it feels so nice.
乔希 你能躺下来吗
Josh, can you lie down, please?
你们感觉到了吗
Can you feel that?
能量
The energy.
从大地中传来
Coming up from the earth.
看
Look!
树木也在呼吸
The trees too, they're breathing.
大自然本能地知晓
Nature just knows instinctively
如何保持和谐
how to stay in harmony.
万物都有条不紊地运转
Everything just mechanically doing its part.
你们就像我的家人
You guys are like my family.
你们就像我真正的家人 血亲
You're like my real, actual family.
丹妮
Dani?
抱歉
Sorry.
我要散散步
I'm gonna go for a walk.
我也陪你散步吧
I can walk, too.
不用了
电影精选列表