有消息了吗
Any word?
他们说你可以写
Yeah, they said you can do it.
只要你不提及任何名字
As long as you absolutely don't use any names.
-好的 -也不能暗示任何地点
- Okay. - Or the location is never even hinted at.
-好的 -还有你必须签一份保证书
- Okay. - And you'll have to sign an agreement to that.
而且你要和克里斯蒂安平分
And you're splitting it with Christian
因为是他先找我的
because he came to me first.
这...我们会想办法的
Well, that's... We'll... We'll figure that out.
我要去方便一下
I gotta go take a leak.
我能问你个事吗
Here, can I ask you something?
说
Yeah.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
我在克里斯蒂安的床下找到的
I found it under Christian's bed.
这是爱情卢恩 施展爱情魔咒的
That's a love rune. Casts a love spell.
-爱情卢恩 -嗯
- A love rune. - Yeah.
-在克里斯蒂安床下 -是的
- Under Christian's bed? - Yeah, yeah.
怎么样了
What's going on?
长老说你可以写论文
The elders said you can do your thesis
只要别提及真实的名字或地点
as long as you don't use the actual names or location.
真的吗
Are you serious?
真的
Yeah.
天呐 谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you, man.
真是天大的好消息 谢谢你
That is incredible news. Thank you.
你要和乔希平分
You're splitting it with Josh as well.
我已经跟他说了我完全不介意
Yeah, I already told him I'm totally fine with that.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得我妹妹
Well, I think my sister
玛雅喜欢上你了
Maja has taken a liking to you.
是吗
Yeah?
红头发那个
The red head?
事实上 她去年刚到默许年龄
Actually, she just got the byxmyndig last year.
基本上就是说 到了...
It basically means that, uh, you are...
到了可以做♥爱♥的年纪 脱裤许可年龄
You are allowed to have sex. Pants license.
好吧 那很好
Okay. Good for her.
不 不不不 你在干什么 快离开那里
你在干什么 你个蠢货 滚开
把你恶心的老二收起来
什么 好吧 冷静 冷静
What? Okay, relax. Relax!
我做什么了
What did I do?
这是我们的祖先 你在亵渎我的族人
-佩尔 怎么回事 -怎么了 怎么了
- Pelle, what is going on? - What happened? What happened?
你的傻♥逼♥美国朋友 他亵渎了颠倒树
我做什么了 我做什么了
What did I do? What did I do?
老兄 行了
Dude! Okay!
你没看到他干了什么吗
你亵渎了祖先树
You pissed on the ancestral tree.
-这棵树 那又怎样 -是的 是的
- The tree... So what? - Yes, yes.
"那又怎样"
"So what?"
你没听见他说了什么吗
-我不知道 -不 这...
- I didn't know. - No, it's...
那棵树连结着我们所有的逝者
That tree is tied to all of our dead.
那只是一桩枯木
It's a dead tree, though.
-枯死了 -我知道
- It's dead. - Yeah, yeah, I know.
但它对我们很重要
But it's important to us.
我尿急 我又不知道这是特别的树
I just had to pee. I didn't know it was special.
我明白
No, I know.
我明白你不知道 但是...
We know that you didn't know that, but it's just...
我怎么会知道
Well, how was I supposed to know...
你不会在墓碑上撒尿吧
You wouldn't pee on a gravestone, right?
显然不会 但是...
Obviously not, but...
操 这...
Fuck! I mean...
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
我都不知道我在为什么道歉 我要道歉吗
I don't know what I'm apologizing for... Do I apologize?
之后再道歉
Apologize later.
-好了 -靠 你好
- Okay. - Oh, shit. Hi.
告诉他没关系 他不知道
好的
Okay.
-好的 -什么鬼
- Okay. - What the fuck!
我去跟乌尔夫老爹谈
她说了什么
What did she say?
她说不会有事的
She said it's gonna be okay,
她会跟乌尔夫谈 为这个错误道歉
and she'll talk to Ulf and apologize for the mistake.
真的吗 她还说了什么
Seriously? What else did she say?
你睡得好吗
You get some good sleep?
那就好
Good.
那边出什么事了
What happened over there?
马克...他...
Mark's... just...
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我不想跟你吵架 克里斯蒂安
I don't want us to be fighting, Christian.
好吧
Well...
我也不想
Me neither.
真的很高兴认识你
It was really nice to meet you.
很抱歉 我们要走了
I'm so sorry. We're actually leaving.
什么
What?
-嗯 -康妮
- Yeah. - Connie.
西蒙跟一个村民去开卡车了
Simon is getting the truck with one of them now.
-康妮 -没出什么事吧
- Connie. - Is everything okay?
康妮
Connie.
找到你了
Oh, there.
西蒙 他要我告诉你
Simon, he told me to tell you
扬开车送他去火车站了
that, uh, Jan drove him to the train station.
送完西蒙后
And after, uh, Simon gets dropped off,
他再回来送你
he's sending the truck back for you.
什么
What?
你去火车站和他汇合
You will meet him, uh, there.
不
No.
他为什么不等我一起走
Why would he just go without me?
他不会那么做的
He... He wouldn't do that.
车里只能坐下两个人
Well, the truck only had room for two.
所以
So...
什么意思
What does that mean?
这根本说不通
That doesn't even make any sense.
他会跟我说一声的
He would have told me.
今天唯一一趟火车90分钟后就要发车了
Today's only train leaves in 90 minutes.
往返火车站大约需要35分钟
It takes about 35 minutes to go there and back.
所以他们不想浪费时间
So they didn't want to waste time.
我可以坐在他腿上
So I could have sat on his lap.
嗯 我也觉得可以
Yes, I imagined that, too,
但是 我们不能违反交通法规
but, you know, we... We don't break traffic laws.
好吗
Okay?
他们就这么走了 丢下我一个人
So they've just gone. They've left me just now.
康妮 车里坐不下
Now, Connie. There was no room in the truck.
再说了 车会回来接你的
Yet, it is coming right back for you. Yeah.
太扯了
This is bullshit.
马上就要吃午饭了
Okay, lunch in a bit.
这里是怎么分配工作或职位的
And how are jobs or roles assigned?
根据我们小时候表现出来的特征
That's based on traits we show as kids.
例如 他分配到的是保护
For example, he was assigned to protect.
所以他的朝圣之旅是去当医生
So he made his pilgrimage as doctor.
他没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
你看他
I mean...
嗯 他是个很敏感的人
Yeah, he's a very sensitive guy.
这周对他来说很重要
It's a big week for him.
抱歉
Sorry.
西蒙扔下康妮自己走了
Simon left without Connie.
-天呐 真的吗 -嗯
- Jesus, really? - Yeah.
太混♥蛋♥了
What a dick move.
-她还好吗 -不好
- Is she okay? - Uh, no.
-她刚知道 -她有说原因吗
- She just got told. - Did she say why?
没有
No, no.
真糟心
That sucks.
其实我还想问问男女关系方面
On the... On the subject of couples actually, um...
这里有乱♥伦♥的问题吗
Is there ever an issue here with incest?
抱歉 你也知道 这么小的社群
电影精选列表