去瑞典
To Sweden?
你不想要我一起去
You don't want me to go.
我刚邀请你了
I just asked.
-是啊 在我崩溃之后 -你把惊喜给毁了
- Yeah, after I broke down crying. - Well, you ruined the surprise.
我本来想浪漫一下
I wanted it to be romantic.
我们去北方之前 能不能在斯德哥尔摩
In Stockholm, are there any, like, meatball sex clubs
找个经期性♥爱♥俱乐部玩玩
we should hit up before we head north?
不行 我们直接去北方
No, we're going straight north.
但也不是直接去北方吧
Not straight, straight, though, right?
我们肯定要途径斯德哥尔摩
We gotta go through Stockholm to get there.
不是 是在相反的方向
No, it's the opposite direction.
斯德哥尔摩在阿兰达机场的南边
Stockholm is south of Arlanda.
各位 是丹妮
Guys, it's Dani.
她上来了
She's coming up.
好
Okay.
-我们要把这里清理一下吗 -不用 没事
- Should we clear all this? - No, it's fine.
我邀请了丹妮一起去瑞典
I invited Dani to come to Sweden.
跟你们说一声
So you guys know.
她不会真的去的
She's not actually gonna come,
但我还是邀请她了 免得尴尬
but I invited her just to not make it weird.
你邀请了她去...
You invited her to...
但她不会去的
But she's not coming.
她不想去吗
She doesn't want to?
我邀请了她 她接受了
I invited her and she accepted,
但她不会真的去瑞典的
but she's not actually coming to Sweden.
好吧
Okay.
各位 你们知道她经历了什么
Guys, you know what she's been going through.
没事 老兄 我只是以为...
Yeah, no, dude, I just, uh, thought it was...
老兄 没人介意
Yeah, dude, nobody minds.
以为你要说其它的事 没别的
Thought you were saying something else, that's all.
那就好
Okay, that's great.
不过我们先说好 是你们叫我邀请她的
And just so we're clear, you guys told me to invite her
而且你们也知道她要来
and you all know that she's coming...
行吗
Agreed?
行
Yep.
宝贝
Babe!
各位
Guys.
忙什么呢
How's it going?
歇着呢
We're chilling.
不错
Nice.
瑞典是吧
So, Sweden.
-是啊 -你也一起去 是吧
- Yeah. - You're coming, right?
这个嘛
I mean, I...
应该是吧
I guess so,
如果你们的计划不会被我破坏的话
if that's not completely ruining you guys' plans.
-不会不会 -完全不会
- Oh, no, no. - No, not at all.
克里斯蒂安 你能不能
Christian, can I get you to take a look
过来帮我看看这段
at this paragraph real quick?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
佩尔
Pelle.
你在画什么呢
What were you drawing?
桌子而已
Just the table.
你最近如何
How have you been?
-很好 -是吗
- Pretty good. - Yeah?
熬过了期末 你懂的
Survived finals, you know.
你呢
And you?
这学期我没上完
I didn't quite finish,
不过今年学校对我网开一面
but they're giving me a break this year.
对了 天啊 当然了 抱歉
God, yes, yes, of course. Sorry.
就是...
It's, uh...
你觉得人类学系怎么样
How did you like the Anthropology department?
我挺喜欢的
I like it, yeah.
可能不像他那么喜欢 不过...
Not as much as this one maybe, but...
你学的是精神病学 对吧
You're doing psychiatry, right?
心理学 是的
Psychology, yeah.
-好的 -学心理的都是疯子
- Okay. - That's how you know I'm nuts.
是啊 而且你的眼神很古怪
Yeah, also that funny look in your eye.
你要一起去海尔辛兰
So you're coming to Halsingland?
应该是吧
I guess so, yeah.
而且我们到的那天是我的生日
And, um, we'll actually be arriving on my birthday.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Well, happy birthday. - Thank you!
克里斯蒂安说你安排了一周的特别活动
Yeah, Christian says you've got this special week planned.
是的 我家人要庆祝一个为期九天的疯狂节日
Yeah, it's sort of a crazy nine-day festival my family's doing.
各种庆典
Lots of pageantry...
特殊仪式 还要盛装打扮
special ceremonies, and dressing up.
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun.
看起来可能会很傻
It'll probably seem very silly.
不过有点像戏剧
But, it's like theater.
克里斯蒂安说你
Yeah, Christian says you're...
你是在一个公社长大的 是吗
You're from like a commune, right?
是的 我们是一个小社群
Yeah, we're... We're a small community.
来 我给你看
Here. I'll show you.
我明白你说的庆典是什么意思了
I see what you mean about the pageantry.
这些服装是为每年的冬至和夏至
Yeah, we make those clothes special for every
特别制♥作♥的
winter and summer solstice.
基本上做什么事大家都在一起
I mean, everybody sort of does everything together.
这个符号♥很有意思
That's an interesting symbol.
是的 我们都要学卢恩字母
Yeah, we're taught the Runic alphabet, so...
这是谁
Who's that one?
这是去年的五月女王
That's last year's May Queen.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
你要去参加我非常开心
You know, I'm very, very glad you're coming.
我觉得这是一件好事
I... I think it's very good you're coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且我
Also, I...
我之前都没有机会告诉你
I never had the chance to tell you...
但是我
but I was...
听到你失去亲人的消息我很难过
I was so very sorry to hear about your loss.
发生那样的事
What happened, I mean,
我简直无法想象
I can't even imagine.
我是说
I mean...
-我也失去了父母 所以... -好吧
- I lost my parents, too, so... - Okay.
我大概能体会
I kind of have some idea.
-抱歉 -不
- I'm sorry. - No!
-不 是我抱歉 -不 你...
- No, I'm sorry. - No, you're...
我要去一下洗手间 谢谢
I'm gonna just go to the bathroom, thank you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们即将开始降落 抵达目的地斯德哥尔摩
we are beginning our initial descent into Stockholm...
天呐 这里的女人
Oh, my God, the women here.
为什么比别处更性感
What is it that makes them hotter?
维京人把其他国家最漂亮的美女
The Vikings grabbed all the best babes from other countries and
都抢来了这里
dragged them over.
要开多久
How long is the drive?
大概四小时
About four hours.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我看了个视频 不是假的
I saw a video, and it wasn't even like... it wasn't fake.
有个女人 她有三个阴蒂
And there was this one woman with three clits.
真的 不骗你
Actually. For real.
对广岛敏感
Sensitive about Hiroshima.
我还真是
I am, actually.
-泪痕呢 -是的
- Trail of tears? - Yeah.
-奴隶制呢 -老兄 你觉得呢
- Slavery? - Dude, what do you think...
想象一下 这男的在读新闻
Like, imagine trying to take a dude seriously
你明知他用平底锅打老婆
and he's, like, reading out the news
还得努力把他当回事儿
and you know he, like, bludgeoned his wife with a pan.
艾米
我发早了 不过生日快乐
希望明天一切顺利
乌萨克学说认为卢恩字母是一种密♥码♥
乌萨克之秘密纳粹语言
你为什么要看这个
Why are you reading that.
问佩尔
电影精选列表