No, I'm good.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
别想那个 你没事
Don't think that. You're fine.
快到你的生日了
It's almost your birthday.
你没事 你很好 你很好
You're okay, you're fine. You're fine.
快停下 我没事
Stop it! I'm fine.
丹妮
Hey, Dani!
你好吗
How are you?
他们在嘲笑我
They were laughing at me.
什么 不不不 他们肯定不是嘲笑你
What? No, no, no, I'm sure they weren't.
他们一直在笑
They've been laughing.
想见见我的朋友吗
Want to come meet my friends?
谢谢 对不起 谢谢
Thank you. I'm sorry, thank you.
停 停 操
Stop it! Stop it, fuck!
你没事 你没事 你没事
You're okay, you're okay, you're okay.
我睡了多久
How long was I asleep?
我们大概六小时前在这里找到你的
I mean, we found you here, like, six hours ago.
天黑过吗
Did it get dark at all?
暗过几个小时 但没有完全黑
For a couple of hours, not completely.
现在是明天吗
Is it tomorrow?
从昨天算的话是的
I mean, from yesterday's perspective.
来吧
Come on.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
去要去的地方
What we came for.
老天 佩尔 你要带我们去哪
Jesus, Pelle, where are you taking us?
这地方也太远了吧
Yeah, this is way the hell out there.
瑞典有蜱虫吗
Do they have ticks in Sweden?
瑞典的蜱虫问题很严峻
Sweden has a tick problem.
什么
What?
没这回事吧 真的吗
No they don't, do they really?
蜱虫真是个大问题
Actually, it is a big problem.
去年夏天 感染森林脑炎的人数
Last summer, a record number of people
创了历史新高
got tick-borne encephalitis.
什么鬼 你说真的吗
What the fuck? Are you serious?
我祖父母都死于蜱虫病
Both my grandparents died from ticks.
葬礼上都不能打开棺材
Had to give them a closed casket funeral.
乔希 我还真有个得莱姆病的叔叔
Okay, Josh, I actually have an uncle with Lyme.
相信我 如果你问他
And believe me, if you ask him,
他会说为野餐付出的代价太惨重了
it was not worth the pleasant picnic in the park.
他完蛋了
He's fucked.
就是这里了
So, this is the place.
宁静而庄严的哈加
The tranquil and majestic Harga.
佩尔 这些人你都认识吗
Pelle, you know all these people?
他们是我的家人
These are my family!
我们要先在邪教阵地逗留
So we're stopping in Waco
然后再去佩尔的村子吗
before going to Pelle's village?
谢谢
Thank you!
-谢谢 -这是什么 草莓吗
- Thank you. - What is it? Strawberry?
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
包给我吧
This bag?
谢谢 抱歉
Thank you... uh, sorry.
各位
Hey, guys?
来认识一下我的姐妹 戴格妮
Meet my sister, Dagny.
和我同一天出生的
Born the exact same day as me.
这几位是丹妮 乔希 马克 克里斯蒂安
Dani, Josh, Mark, Christian.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Tack! - Thank you.
谢谢
Tack.
奥德老爹
Father Odd!
抱歉 这几位是我的朋友
Sorry, these are my friends.
克里斯蒂安 丹妮 乔希 马克
Christian, Dani, Josh, Mark.
你好
Hello.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你们的到来让我们非常高兴
We are so very happy to have you.
谢谢
Thank you.
佩尔看人的眼光很精准
Pelle has an immaculate sense for people.
我喜欢你的服装
I... I love what you're wearing.
我的罩袍吗
My frock?
很女气对吧
Yeah, quite girly, no?
我们这么穿是为了表达对约弥尔的敬意
We do these as a tribute in respect of Ymir
也是因为大自然的
and because of the nature's
属性是雌雄同体
hermaphrodite, I think, qualities. Yeah.
布拉吉的撒基斯圣人
I think the Sakhis saints do the same thing
撒基斯是印度教苦行僧的一派
布拉吉据传是奎师那的诞生地 是印度教圣城
撒基斯会穿女装 装扮成奎师那的女伴
也是这么做的吧
in Brajbhoomi?
你们是客人
So, we are your hosts.
需要什么尽管说
So whatever you need, just say so
我们会安排的 好吗
and we will accommodate, okay?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
今天大家都在欢庆
Today is all festivities.
明天 正式的仪式就开始了
Just tomorrow, the official ceremony begin
欢迎你们参加
and you are welcome!
-欢迎 欢迎 欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome, welcome, welcome. - Thank you.
玩得开心点
Yeah. Enjoy.
谢谢
Just... thank you.
那家伙脸真红
That guy has a very red face.
是吧
Yeah?
-这是吃的吗 -是的
- Do we eat these? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我能拍照吗 -悄悄拍
- Can I take photos? - Discreetly.
谢谢
Thanks.
请原谅
Forgive me.
我忘记了那些不会说瑞典语的人
I'm excluding the ones who aren't of Swedish tongue.
欢迎来到哈加
Welcome to Harga,
仲夏节快乐
and happy midsummer!
距离上次大祭已经过去了九十年
It has been 90 years since our last great feast
下次大祭则还要等九十年
and it will be 90 years before our next.
最棒的是 这是有记录以来
And what poetry that it's now the hottest
最热 最明亮的夏天
and brightest summer on record.
我们已经有了如此多的可回馈之物
We already have so much to give back
废话就不多说了
and so, without any further blathering,
让我们举起酒杯
let's raise our glasses.
揭开九日祭典的帷幕
Let our Nine-Day feast commence.
干杯
Skål!
干杯
Skål!
我焰将止 不再燃烧
我焰将止 不再燃烧
灵魂 回归死者
自从我出生以来 那堆火就没熄灭过
You know, that fire hasn't burned out since I was born.
让它持续燃烧是我们的职责
It's all of our jobs to keep it going.
是的
Yeah.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what did you say?
我晚点再告诉你
I'll tell you later.
他在感恩
He's giving thanks.
为了食物
For the food.
嗯 还有天气和庄稼
Yeah, and the weather and the crops.
刚刚那是祈祷吗
Was that praying?
可能不算祈祷 但他是在说...
Maybe not praying, but he was just addressing the...
世间万物 和谐与平衡
The everything... The Harmony and the balance.
能给我一份唱词的翻译吗
Can I get a translation of what was sung?
好的 我之后可以向他要
Yeah, I can get a translation from him later.
好的 谢了 那就太好了
Yeah, thanks. That would be amazing.
没问题
Sure.
是的 谢谢 佩尔
Yes. Thank you, pelle.
别客气
Of course.
你们应该加入的
You guys should join.
不 我太害怕了
No, I'm too scared.
-好了 -谢了 宝贝
- All right. - Thanks, babe.
那些孩子在玩什么
What are the kids playing?
剥愚人的皮
Skin the fool.
-剥愚人的皮 -对
- Skin the fool? - Yeah.
真棒
电影精选列表