第一场大仪式
First of the big ceremonies.
阿特斯图帕
Attestupa.
那是什么
What's that?
很难解释
It's too hard to explain,
你明天就会明白了
you'll get a better sense tomorrow.
-等等 真的吗 -你不能现在就告诉我吗
- Wait, seriously? - You can't just tell me now?
等等 你不是说真的那个吧
Wait, you're not talking about an actual one?
谷歌♥搜索 阿特斯图帕
挺真的
I mean, it's pretty actual.
未连接网络
操
Fuck.
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what it is?
老兄
Dude!
可怕吗
Is it scary?
真♥他♥妈♥烦人
That is so fucking annoying.
帮我检查头皮上有没有蜱虫
Check my scalp for ticks,
然后我帮你检查
then I'll check yours.
应该来个人告诉那些姑娘
Somebody should tell those girls
她们走路的方向反了
they're walking stupid.
他们一般要站多久
How long do they typically stand?
我们要站到可以坐下为止
We're going to stand until it's right to sit.
这是给我的吗
Are these for me?
-你是倒♥退♥着采的吗 -是的
- You pick 'em backwards? - Yeah.
就是那两个人吗
Are those the ones?
对
Yeah.
老兄 我好饿
Dude, I'm so hungry.
就好像他们是故意把饭弄得这么恶心
It's like they're trying to make it gross.
老兄
Dude...
之前那个女孩又在盯着我看了
Is the girl from earlier staring at me again.
-是吧 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她的母亲在进行朝圣之旅
Her... Her mother is on Pilgrimage.
有助于让她脱离母亲的怀抱
Helps her to detach.
好的
Okay.
这里的婴儿由大家抚养
The babies are raised here by everyone.
你想要吗
You want this?
你说如果我现在把手指
What do you think that guy's reaction would be
捅进那家伙的屁♥股♥ 他会作何反应
if I just put my finger in his butt right now?
你要跟他们一起去吗
Dude, are you following them out?
我太困了 我要去眯一下
I'm beat. I'm gonna go take a nap.
-好的 -好
- Okay, okay. Yeah. - Yeah.
等等 我们现在要干什么
Wait, what're we doing now?
那本书是什么
What is that book?
《鲁比拉达》 我们的圣典
Rubi Radr. Our scripture.
我能读吗
Can I read that?
你读不了
You would not be able.
天啊
Oh, my God!
没事的
It's fine.
她是跳下来了吗
Did she jump?
搞什么
What the...
瑞典的一些悬崖被称为阿特斯图帕
据说这代表着这些悬崖
古时被用于举♥行♥老人自杀仪式
不能自理或支撑家计的长者
会跳下或被推下悬崖
这是仪式的一部分
It's part of the ceremony.
什么 不 她是掉下来的
What? No, she fell, she fell.
操
Fuck!
-她是掉下来的 对吧 -她是不是跳下来了
- She fell, right? - Did she jump?
没事的
It's okay.
天啊 她是掉下来了还是跳下来了
Oh, my... Did she fall or did she jump?
没事的 没关系 不要担心
It's okay, it's fine. Don't worry.
没事是什么意思
What do you mean it's fine?
她死了 看她的头
She's fucking dead. Look at her head!
看她的头 她死了
Look at her head, she's dead!
这是仪式的一部分
It's a part of the ceremony.
你怎么就这么站在这里
Why the fuck are you standing there like that?
她从悬崖上跳下来了
She just fucking jumped off the cliff.
你是瞎了吗 这他妈什么鬼
Are you freaking blind? What the... Fuck!
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
不 他 他也要跳了
No, he's doing... He's doing the same thing.
他也要跳了
He's doing the same fucking thing!
拦住他 先生 别这么做
Someone stop! Sir, don't do it.
让他停下
Tell him to stop.
大家怎么都站着不动 怎么回事
Why's everyone just standing there, what the fuck?
先生 别 别跳 别跳
Sir, don't... Don't jump, don't jump!
拜托 谁能让他别跳下来
Please, someone tell him not to jump.
-搞什么 -谁能...
- What the fuck? - Someone tell him...
-他还活着 -怎么回事
- He's still alive. - What's going on?
他还活着
He's fucking alive!
至少做点什么吧
At least try somehing!
天啊
Oh my God!
妈的 我们走
Fuck, we're going.
-妈的 活见鬼 -去哪里
- Fuck! This is fucked! - Where?
去你们的 你们都疯了
Fuck this! You're fucked!
妈的 你们就他妈站在这看着
Fuck! You're all just fucking standing there watching,
英格马 你没提醒他们吗
你们都有什么毛病
what the fuck is wrong with you?
对不起 希芙祖母 我试过了
-拜托 拜托 -不 离她远点
- Please! Please! - No, fucking leave her alone!
拜托 听我说 听我解释
Please, listen to me. Let me explain!
什么 解释什么
What? Explain what?
-拜托 可怜的孩子 -都疯了
- Please, my poor thing. - Fucked!
拜托 你们刚刚看到的
Please! What you just saw
是一项历史非常悠久的习俗
is a long, long, long observed custom.
-"习俗" 你们疯了 -是的
- "Custom!" It's fucked! - Yes.
刚才跳崖的两位
Those two who jumped
刚刚到达了哈加生命周期的终点
have just reached the end of their Harga life-cycle.
你们得理解这对他们而言是莫大的喜悦
And you need to understand it as a great joy for them.
-"喜悦" -是的 等轮到我的时候
- "Joy?" - Yes, and when it is my turn,
我也会体验莫大的喜悦
it will be a great joy for me.
-妈的 -我们把生命视作一个圆
- Fuck. - We view life as a circle,
一个循环
a recycle.
刚才跳崖的那位女士 她叫于尔娃对吗
The lady who jumped, her name was Ylva, yes?
那边那个尚未出生的孩子
And that baby over there who is not yet born
会继承这个名字
will inherit that name.
我们不会老去
Instead of getting old
在痛苦 恐惧与羞耻中死亡
and dying in pain and fear and shame,
相反 我们奉献出自己的生命
we give our life.
作为一种姿态
As a gesture.
-姿态 -在生命崩坏之前
- A gesture? - Before it can spoil.
死亡没有好处
It does no good dying,
向无可避免之事作出反抗
lashing back at the inevitable.
那会让灵魂腐坏
It corrupts the spirit.
很抱歉我没有好好提醒你们
I'm so sorry I didn't warn you better.
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
我只是需要马上离开这里
I just really need to not be here right now.
嗯
Yeah.
我离开一下
I'm gonna go.
给自己一点时间 好吗
Just take some time to yourself, okay.
第八个
Number 8...
布鲁塞尔的一位商人在高速公路上开车时
A businessman in Brussels was receiving oral sex from his secretary
他的秘书在车里给他口♥交♥
in his car while driving on the freeway.
不幸的是 他需要急刹车 结果被追尾了
Unfortunately, he needed to make a sudden stop and was rear-ended,
惊得女秘书狠狠一口咬下去
startling his protegee into biting down with such...
仪式怎么样
How was the thing?
以致于他的阴♥茎♥被♥干♥脆地咬断了
...brute force that his penis was severed clean from his body.
希望你吃得开心
Hope you enyoyed the meal...
怎么样 伙计
What's up, man?
你收得到信♥号♥♥吗
Are you getting reception here?
我等会儿...等会儿再跟你说
I'll talk to you in... in just a minute.
老兄
Hey, dude...
真是见鬼 是吧
Holy shit, right?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
电影精选列表