Lots of jelly beans. We had to stop the show twice.
接着就是 拉斯维加斯了
Then it's Vegas.
霓虹灯 没有时钟 还有警犬保护男孩们
Neon lights, no clocks,and police dogs to protect the boys.
他们应该保护我 远离轮盘赌桌
They should be protecting me from the roulette table.
接下来是西雅图 然后越过边界前往温哥华
Next is Seattle,then nip over the border to Vancouver,
在那里 暖场乐手向我本人抱怨 说他们的声音
被尖叫着要见披头士乐队的观众盖过了
where the support act complain to me personally that they can't be heard over screaming for The Beatles.
对不起了 伙计们
Sorry, chaps.
哦 我知道这些男孩们很受人喜爱 但他们睡觉时盖的床单呢?
Oh, I know the boys are loved,but the bedsheets they slept in?
真的吗?
Really?
我应该把这件事 告诉商品部
I should mention it to merchandising.
这些城市 开始融为一体了
The cities start to blur into one.
我们去了很多地方 但什么也没看到
We go everywhere, but we see nothing.
哦 天呐!费城
Oh, God. Philadelphia.
也经历了三天的骚乱
After three days of race riots.
警♥察♥局长惊慌失措
The police chief is panicking.
“我们被你们的粉丝 搞得头都大了 ”
"We're outnumbered by your fans"
所以 他下令把这四个男孩 藏在一辆运鱼的卡车里 从大西洋城偷运过来
so he's smuggling the boys in from Atlantic City in a fish truck.
这是一个聪明的解决方案 虽然有点臭
It's a smart, if smelly, solution.
不 我已经明确表示 我们不会为特定的观众群体表演
No, I made it clear that we do not perform to segregated audiences.
我把这一点 写进了合同里
I put that in the contract.
在佛罗里达州的杰克逊维尔市 主办方需要提醒
In Jacksonville, Florida,the promoter needs reminding.
无论我们去哪里 机场安检都不能阻止女孩们 爬到飞机下面 用口红写“我爱林戈”
Nowhere we go can the airport security stop girls getting under the plane and writing "I love Ringo" in lipstick.
说实话 我们唯一能够放松的地方 是在海拔3万英尺的高空
Honestly, the only place we can all relax is 30,000 feet in the air.
尽管如此 我们的最后一场演出将是在纽约举♥行♥的 一场免费慈善音乐会
For all the madness, our last performance is a no-fee charity concert in New York.
只有4000名粉丝 但是 呃... Only 4,000 fans, but er, well...
我一直想做这件事
I've always wanted to do this.
[广播员]“欢迎回家来 披头士们 ”
BROADCASTER:Well, welcome back, Beatles.
你们的旅行和回家经历 是前所未有的美妙
You had a marvellous trip and a homecoming such as nobody's had before.
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
当一个男人的第一个儿子结婚时 对他来说 这是人生中非常重要的一天
It's a very big day in a man's life when his first son gets married.
我们真正拥有的 只有家庭
All we really have is family.
只有通过我们的孩子们的生活 我们才能真正理解生命的价值
It is only through the lives of our children that we truly understand the value of life.
我就知道 我会在这里找到你
I knew I'd find you out here.
[唱道] 达达达 你觉得怎么样?嘟嘟嘟…
[Sings] Da da da, what do you think? Do do do...
这真是太不可思议了!
What a do this is.
全是美食和跳舞
All that food and dancing.
那种食物!
That food!
我是说...
I mean...
当鲍比向我求婚时
When Bobby asks me to marry him,
我发誓 只有他同意我们举♥行♥犹太婚礼 我才会答应
I swear I'll only say yes if he agrees to us having a Jewish wedding.
那就有问题了
That'd be a problem.
这很扫兴
Spoilsport.
嘿 你可以把我送走 -不 我永远不会把你送走
Hey, you can give me away. -No, I'm never giving you away.
笨小子 我不是那个意思...
Silly. I don't mean...
无论如何 我父亲肯定会大发雷霆 没有人能抢走他的风头
Anyway, my dad would have a fit. No one's stealing his thunder.
这很像我自己的父亲
It's rather like my own father.
愿上帝保佑他 他太激动了
Bless him. He's all emotional.
你看起来很沮丧 我能看出来
You're upset, I can tell.
我相信他 不是故意的
I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it.
很可能不是
Probably not.
他只想看到你幸福 仅此而已
He just wants to see you happy,that's all.
你懂得 就像你兄弟和他的妻子
You know, like your brother and his missus.
哦 天哪 -你很冷
Oh, dear. -You're cold.
是啊 这件连衣裙没什么特别的 所以我冻得要命
Well, yeah. There's not much to this frock,so I'm freezing.
你还自称是“北方姑娘”呢?
Call yourself a northern girl?
哦 你太绅士了
Oh, what a gentleman.
你身上总不缺 这样高档的衣服
You don't half have some nice clobber.
嘿 我喜欢你穿的那件大外套
Hey, I love that big coat that you wear.
你现在也真是个大明星了 傻丫头 你可以拥有你想要的一切
You're a star, silly. You can have whatever you want.
哦 闭嘴吧 艾泼 这真的已经够多了
Oh, shut up, Eppy. It's too much already, honestly.
总是想着 有人会进来 打开我卧室灯 然后说:
Keep thinking someone's going to come and turn the lights on and say,
“快点 西尔 嘿 你上班迟到了 这些面包 不会自己长出来 ”
"Come on, Cil. Hey, you're late for work. Those butties won't make themselves. "
你真的认为 我是明星吗?
You really think I'm a star?
我从未怀疑过这一点
I've never doubted it.
这全都拜你所赐
It's all down to you.
胡说!这是你的天赋 我只是做了一些表面的装饰而已
Nonsense. It's your talent. I just do the window dressing.
你太高抬我了
Don't you dare.
我们都知道 你为我们付出了多少努力
We all know how hard you work for us.
你从不停歇
You never stop.
别介意 你还是让人愉悦的
You're still gorgeous, mind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这就很好
This is nice.
哦 我很高兴 你喜欢这只手镯
Oh, I'm glad you like the bracelet.
喜欢它吗? 我他妈的爱死它了!
Like it? I bloody love it!
谁给你买♥♥过礼物?
Who's buying you presents?
谁买♥♥得起呢?我的品味 太昂贵了
Who could afford to? I've got far too expensive taste.
严肃点儿 我在关心你
Be serious, though. I'm worried about you.
你没有带任何特别的人 来参加婚礼吗?
You've not brought anyone special to the wedding?
克利夫的婚礼筹备工作 让我忙得不可开交
Clive's has kept me far too busy with best man duties.
你总是很忙
You're always busy.
我事事都要 按照我的方式
I need things done my way.
这样的话 它们就完美了
That way they'll be perfect.
布莱恩 你需要的是一个非常适合你的人
What you need, Brian,is someone perfect for you.
就像鲍比对我一样
Like Bobby is for me.
你知道 不管是谁
And you know, whoever it is,
她们将会得到一颗钻石的
they'll be getting a diamond.
你真是个好人 艾泼
You're a good man, Eppy.
你真是个有爱心的人
You've got so much heart.
把爱心献给某人吧
Give it to someone.
[他们一起唱道] 任何有爱心的人 都会将我拥入怀中 并爱我 你也是
[They sing together]:Anyone who had a heart would take me in his arms and love me too, you.
抱抱
Come here.
好了
Right.
那你来和我一起跳舞好吗?
Are you going to come and dance with me, then?
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
你得教我 怎么跳他们都跳的 那种舞蹈
You need to teach me how to do the dance that they all do.
我想被抬到椅子上
I want to be lifted up on a chair.
那个舞 我会跳
I can make that happen.
对了 这件外套 归我了 -希拉·布莱克小姐
I'm taking this jacket, by the way. -Miss Cilla Black.
你要去干洗店洗它 -好的
You're doing the dry cleaning. -All right.
它归我 我就负责它 我要走了
Me drink, me bag. I'm ready to go.
你保证 你会到婚礼现场吗? -我马上就到
You promise you'll be there? -I'll be in a minute.
等你来 -我一定来
Okay. -I promise.
[隆尼] 艾泼斯坦先生
LONNIE: Mr Epstein, sir.
我在浴室呢 隆尼
In the bath, Lonnie.
[隆尼] 先生 您感觉怎么样?
LONNIE: How are you feeling, sir?
我感觉很棒
I'm marvellous.
[隆尼] 你最好穿上衣服
LONNIE: You better get dressed.
你有一个访客
You've got a visitor.
这个年轻人说他认识你 想见见你
The young man says he knows you and needs to see you.
他长得很英俊
He's quite handsome.
哦 你应该一开始 就这么说的
Oh well, you should have opened with that.
你给他 招待饮料了吗?
Have you offered him a drink?
我不就是来帮忙的吗?
What am I, the help?
这很好
It's very good.
泰克斯
Tex.
[泰克斯] 布莱恩
TEX: Brian.
你的住的地方 真不错
Nice place you have.
真不敢相信 你来了
I can't believe you're here.
嗯 我有一段时间的空闲
Well, I had a bit of time off.
好吧 我带你四处转转
Well, I'll show you around.
[布莱恩] 这太荒谬了
BRIAN: That's ridiculous.
不 不是这样的 -你才刚到这儿
No, it's not. -You only just got here.
哦 要是知道你要来 我就会把会议改期了
Well, if I'd known you were coming, I'd move meetings.
[特克斯] 不 你不会的
TEX: No, you wouldn't.
我想让你留下来 -不行
I want you to stay. -Can't.
为什么不呢? -我是个上班族
Why not? -I'm a working man.
你说了 你没有工作
You said you didn't have work.
找工作 就是工作
Looking for work is work.
当演员的 就是这样挣钱的
The actor should get paid for it.
我会帮你找份工作的
I'll help you find work.
我信
电影精选列表