and we've made the decision.
恐怕 我们要寻找新的鼓手
I'm afraid we're looking for a new drummer.
在耍我吗 布莱恩
Funny guy, Brian.
好了 小子们 现在可以出来了
All right, boys, you can come out now.
[皮特尴尬地笑着]
[Pete laughs awkwardly]
你不是在开玩笑吧?
You're not serious, are you?
这是在开玩笑 对吧?
This is a joke, right?
彼得 这和你个人无关
It's nothing personal, Pete.
我们现在处于不同的阶段 你也听到乔治·马丁所说的了
We're just in a different phase now, and you heard what George Martin said.
哇 哇
Woah, woah.
布莱恩 你在说什么?
Brian, what are you saying?
我是披头士乐队的鼓手
I'm the beat in The Beatles.
我的意思是 这就是我的声音
I mean, it's my sound.
现在 大家都在做这件事
They're all doing it now.
林戈... Ringo--
林戈!?
Ringo!?
你生病的时候 他们很喜欢和他一起演奏
They enjoyed playing with him when you were unwell.
我病了 布莱恩 我病了 但还没死
I was sick, Brian. I was sick, not dead.
恐怕这是生意场上的常态 我很抱歉
It's just how the business is, I'm afraid. I'm so sorry.
-生意场? -林戈是... -The business? -Ringo is...
林戈是...
Ringo's...
林戈是...
Ringo's...
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
我要告诉你 布莱恩
I'll tell you something, Brian.
歌♥迷们永远不会 忘记这一点的
The fans will never forget this.
皮特 我想把你分到 另一个乐队里
Pete, I'd like to put you in a different group.
我能只...
不能
-Can I just... -No.
这需要时间
Just give it time.
歌♥迷们会原谅你的
The fans will forgive you.
我希望 皮特能原谅我
I hope Pete can.
他会把这件事抛在脑后的 他比这 要坚强得多
He'll put it behind him. He's tougher than that.
他是个利物浦小伙子
He's a Liverpool lad.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
Alastair,
不要忘记 在利物浦的生存之道
not forgetting is how Liverpool survives.
[Soft jazz music plays]
[Muffled banter;music continues]
看着不错 弗里达
Looks great, Freda.
[喊道] 看着很好 弗里达!
[Shouts]: Looks great, Freda!
那么 在排行榜上的第49名?
So, 49th in the charts?
[奎妮] 在饭桌上不要谈工作 -只是问一下
QUEENIE: No business talk at the table. -Just asking.
这是在第一周
It's only the first week.
制♥作♥它 你花了多少钱?
And how much are you making on that?
哈里? -什么?
Harry? -What?
一便士一张碟 保管你进前五名
Penny a disc, between five.
[奎妮] 克利夫 别再捉弄你哥哥了
QUEENIE:Clive, stop teasing your brother.
好吧
Well,
他们虽比不上弗兰克·辛纳屈 但曲调一定好听
they're no Frank Sinatra,but it's a very nice tune.
我给所有的广播电台都打了电♥话♥ 让他们再播放这首歌♥两次
I telephoned all the radio stations and I asked them to play it again, twice.
我可能需要改换嗓音了 他们似乎都听辨得出我了
I might have to do some new voices. They all seem to know who am I.
不知道“猫王”的妈妈是否需要打电♥话♥给广播电台
Wonder if Elvis's mum had to telephone radio stations.
当我见到他 我就问他
When I meet him, I'll ask him.
只是 再给我些时间
Just give me a bit more time.
你应该重新开始卖♥♥家具 因为人们总是需要椅子
You should go back to selling furniture, because people always need chairs.
[奎妮]哈里 别说了
QUEENIE: Harry, stop.
[奎妮] 布莱恩
QUEENIE: Brian,
别这样...
please...
你看好了 -什么?
Your watch. -What?
求你了 这是我祖父传下来的
Please, it's my grandfather's.
[他退缩了] 好吧
[He winces]All right.
我知道你是谁 艾泼斯坦先生
I know who you are, Mr Epstein.
[布莱恩] 当你被迫在阴影中生活的时候 可能会发生可怕的事情
BRIAN: Terrible things can happen when you're forced
by law to live in the shadows.
在另一个夜晚
On another night,
一个男人用一个破了的牛奶瓶打我
a man beats me with a broken milk bottle,
他进了监狱
goes to prison.
他出狱后 我帮他找了一份工作
When he gets out, I help him find a job.
我对他感到愧疚
I feel sorry for him,
我总是这样
I always do.
但我没有时间 去为自己感到难过
But there's no time to feel sorry for myself.
我太忙了
I'm far too busy.
如果说 我的私人生活 几乎没有起色
And if my private life barely charts,
我的职业生涯 则是一个接一个的成功
my professional one is one hit after another.
不管怎样 应该不会太糟糕吧
Whatever it is, can't be that bad.
你就不能敲门吗?
Don't you ever knock?
通常不会敲敞开的门 不过... 我可以再进一次
Not on open doors usually, but,well, I can go.
不用了 没事了 这是什么?
No, it's fine. What is it?
我只是认为 你应该知道
I just thought you'd want to know that
《从我到你》名列第一
"From Me to You" is number 1.
披头士名列第一
The Beatles are number 1.
所以 我想应该是喝茶吧 对吧?
So I suppose it's teas all round, isn't it?
还是留着 给雪莉·布莱克的第一张单曲时 喝吧?
Or are you saving that for Cilla Black's first single?
还是“杰瑞与和平使者”乐队的下一首冠军歌♥曲吗?
Or Gerry and the Pacemakers'next number 1?
[唱到] “你能告诉我 你是怎么做到的吗?”
[Sings]:Won't you tell me how do you do it?
“你是怎么做到的?”
How do you do what you do?
[背景音乐播放着“杰瑞与和平使者”乐队的《你是如何做到的》]
[Gerry & The Pacemakers'"How Do You Do It" plays in background]
[布莱恩] 我们签下了更多乐队
BRIAN:We sign more groups.
我们的艺人阵容 将把利物浦的音乐 传播到全国每一个城镇
Our roster of artists spreading the Liverpool sound to every town in the country.
“杰瑞与和平使者”
Gerry and the Pacemakers,
一个超级大的吸睛点 也是一个超级大的个性
a huge crowd puller and a huge personality.
我们的第二张唱片 但却是我们在英国的第一张冠军专辑
Our second signing,but our first UK number 1.
你可别忘了
And don't you forget it.
嘿 悠着点 -小伙子们 好好唱
Hey, pace yourself. -Boys, play nice.
这是我们签下的第一个乐队 不过你对他们都很了解
Our first signing,but you know all about them.
“比利J. 克雷默和达科他人”
Billy J Kramer and the Dakotas.
多么帅气 多么动听的歌♥声
So handsome, and what a voice.
汤米·奎格利 他会成为明星的 记住我的话
Tommy Quigley,he's going to be a star,mark my words.
汤米·奎格利
Tommy Quickly.
更有活力 -是的
Much snappier. -Yeah.
当然 我亲爱的西拉
And of course,my beloved Cilla.
[广播评论员] 根据“默西河畔乐评”
BROADCASTER:The Mersey sound.
这是一种与利物浦作为重要港口时 所代表的含义不同的声音
A sound that means something different from what it did when Liverpool was just an important port.
因为现在 让这座北方城市大为吃惊的是 这座伟大的城市有了一个新产业
Because now, much to its surprise,the great northern city has got a new industry
就像落在古典建筑上的烟灰一样 显得那么不协调
as incongruous as the soot on its classical buildings.
# 那么或许 我也会像你爱上我一样 爱上你 #
# Then perhaps you'd fall for me like I fell for you #
你好 亲爱的 怎么样?
Hello, love. Well?
你看上去棒极了
You look fantastic.
我给你送来了这个
I got you these.
你没必要这样做
You didn't have to.
怎么可以?不给我的老妹送花 当她正在给国内第一流的乐队助演时?
What? Not bring flowers to me bezzy mate, when she's supporting the country's number one band?
不可能 西拉·怀特
Not bloody likely, Cilla White.
等等 我现在叫:西拉·布莱克 -哦 对不起 我忘了
Oh wait, Cilla Black. -Oh, sorry, I forgot.
我也是 一直如此
So do I, all the time.
天哪 我太紧张了
God, I'm so nervous.
没必要 只是披头士而已 他们从没离开过你妈妈的沙发 -是的 我知道
No need, it's only The Beatles and they're never off your mum's sofa. -Yeah, I know.
如果布莱恩没有发现我 我可能还在披萨店的楼梯间 负责保管外套呢
If Brian hadn't discovered me, I'd still be picking coats off The Cavern floor.
布莱恩·艾泼斯坦长得挺帅的 -你在斯科蒂路一带 没见过他那种人吧?
He's a bit of a looker,that Brian Epstein. You don't see his sort 'round Scotty road, do you?
他看起来 像个电影明星
He's like a film star.
谁像电影明星?
Who's like a film star?
布莱克女士 你应该在里面 做你的发声练习
You should be in there doing your vocal warm-ups, Ms Black.
啊 太迟了
Ah, too late.
这是给你的
These are for you.
你要把我宠坏了
You're spoiling me rotten.
帮个忙 把它们拿进去
Be a love, and take them in there.
当然可以 祝你好运 西尔
Of course. Good luck, Cil.
我们说“演出成功”
We say break a leg.
穿尼龙长袜时 我们不这么说
Not in these nylons, we don't.
它们可花了一大笔钱啊 -得了吧
They cost a bleedin' fortune. -Come on.
顺便说一下 你看起来棒极了!
You look marvellous, by the way.
我有告诉你吗? -谢谢你
Have I told you? -Thank you.
我只是想来祝你演出成功 西里尔
I just wanted to come and say best of luck, Cyril.
滚开 林戈
Oh, bugger off, Ringo.
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
他们不会在舞台上 叫我西里尔吧?
电影精选列表