只是一些文件、合同和一些现金
Just some papers, contracts. Some cash.
现金?多少钱?
Cash? How much?
[纳特] 布莱恩 多少钱?
NAT:Brian, how much?
20,000美元
$20,000.
你带着20,000美元 在你公文包里 还是现金?
You had $20,000 in a briefcase in cash?
对不起 小伙子
I'm sorry, boychik,
你是我见过的 最笨的聪明人
you are the dumbest smart person I ever met.
那里有药片吗?
Are there any pills in there?
那倒是小事
It's nothing.
这可不是小事 他们会因此 把你关进监狱的
It's not nothing. They can jail you for that.
[布莱恩]你太夸张了 -布莱恩 清醒过来吧
BRIAN:You're overreacting. -Brian, wake up.
他可以用里面的东西 来威胁你
He could blackmail you with what's in there.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
哦 不 不 不要再这样了
Oh, no, no. Not again.
我的家人 我的家人绝对不能知道这件事
My family. My family mustn't know that.
它会要了他们的命 那些男孩们
It will kill them. The boys.
一定不能知道让男孩们知道 小伙子们一定不能知道这件事
The boys mustn't find out. The boys mustn't find out.
他们不会的 深呼吸 放松
They won't. Just breathe. Relax.
我来处理这件事
I will handle this.
我清楚地知道 该给谁打电♥话♥
I know exactly the right people to call.
我们会找到那个混♥蛋♥的 别担心
We will find that fucking piece of shit. Don't you worry.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
[纳特] 我不能保证 我们在做了之后 他的样子会好看 但我们会抓到他
NAT: I can't promise he'll look too pretty after we do,but we'll get him.
把电♥话♥放下 纳特
Put the phone down, Nat.
[结结巴巴地] 都是我的错 我没有给予他足够的关注
[Stammers]: It's my fault. I didn't pay him enough attention.
我没有足够重视他 我没有足够重视他
I didn't pay him enough attention. I didn't pay him enough attention.
我总是在想着工作 和那几个男孩子们
I'm always thinking about work, the boys.
布莱恩 这不是你的错
Brian, it's not your fault.
但他应该得到这笔钱 他是靠自己的努力赚来的
But he deserves the money, he earned it.
[纳特] 赚钱?你听听 你说的啥 他在耍你玩呢
NAT: Earned? Are you hearing yourself. He played you.
他有多么地爱我?有什么可爱的?我一无是处
How could he love me?What's to love? I'm useless.
布莱恩 别再犯傻了!
Brian, stop it!
[哭腔] 纳特 我不知道该怎么办
[Sobs] I don't know what to do, Nat.
我不知道该怎么办 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.
我总是知道 该怎么做的
I always know what to do.
会没事的 你需要休息一下
It's all right. You need a break.
你只需要休息一下
You just need a break.
别紧张 喘口气儿
Stop. Just breathe.
讨厌!
Shit!
啥事?
Yeah?
[纳特] 车来了
NAT: The car is here.
他现在下不来
He's not coming down.
[纳特] 我会带你回家 布莱恩
NAT: I'm going to get you home, Brian.
有我在这 罩着你
I'm here. I got you.
[医生] 卡比特拉尔、内布塔尔、塞康纳尔、普雷卢丁、苯佐胺、德林阿米尔
DOCTOR: Carbitral, Nembutal, Seconal,Preludin, Benzedrine, Drinamyl.
这是一种 含有巴比妥酸盐和安♥非♥他♥命♥的 非常危险的混合物
It's a very dangerous cocktail of barbiturates and amphetamines.
[布莱恩] 我只是... 很累而已
BRIAN: I'm... tired, that's all.
[医生] 你一直让自己的身体 承受着巨大的压力
DOCTOR: You've been putting your body under immense strain.
我敢肯定已经很久了 你需要长♥期♥修养
I'd wager for some time now. You need a prolonged period of rest.
[布莱恩] 我什么时候能回去上班?28号♥我要举办一张新专辑的发布会
BRIAN: When can I get back to work? I have an album launch party on the 28th.
你想什么时候离开都可以
You're free to leave whenever you choose,
但我还是建议你留下来
but I'd advise you to stay.
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
好多了 妈妈
Much better, Mummy.
很高兴你能回家
It's very nice to have you home.
[哈里] 我们是不是 有什么事情没做?
HARRY: Is there something we didn't do?
你想说什么?
How do you mean?
是不是有什么东西 是我们没告给予你的
Is there something we didn't give you,
布莱恩?
Brian?
没有 爸爸
No, Daddy.
布莱恩先生
Mr Brian,
“瓶子们”来看你了
The Bottles are here to see you.
嘿 哦 别这样
Hey. Oh, come on.
他还活着
He's alive.
[布莱恩] 你们好 小伙子们
BRIAN: Hello, boys.
约翰 很高兴见到你
John, so good to see you.
你好 -哦 不 你也管不上我们留起胡子了
Hello. -Oh, no, you've succumbed to the moustache as well.
[保罗] 哦 我就知道 不过 我还是挺喜欢的
PAUL: Oh, I know. I quite like it, though.
乔治 你气色不错 你好吗?
George, you look well. How are you?
斯塔尔先生 -埃普斯坦先生
Mr Starr. -Mr Epstein.
依然光鲜照人 -谢谢
Looking splendid as usual. -Thanks.
那么 你怎么样?
So, how are you?
我很好 谢谢你
I'm fine, thank you.
我有个提议
And I have a proposal.
[众人] 哦 提议
ALL: Oh, a proposal.
布莱恩 我服了你了
Brian, I do.
好不容易
Finally.
这是为了一部影片
It's for a film.
我想我还是走了... -不 不 乔治
I think I'll be leaving... -No, no, George.
这次你不用演戏了 我保证
You don't have to act this time. I promise.
不 不 我想演戏
No, no, I'd like to do the acting.
乔治欧 乔治欧 你为什么是乔治欧?
Giorgio, Giorgio,wherefore art thou Giorgio?
你不会把我们变成卡♥通♥人物吧 艾泼?
You're not turning us into cartoons,are you, Eppy?
我会为这种可能性 做好充分的准备
I'd be quite prepared for that eventuality.
好吧 你看看吧 我觉得你会喜欢的 我也喜欢
Well, just take a look. I think you'll like it. I like it.
我也很喜欢
I do like it.
是的 我真的很喜欢它
Yeah, I really like it.
就像我失散多年的爸爸
It's like my long-lost dad.
哦 还有一件事
Oh, and there's something else.
我一直在和英国广播公♥司♥(BBC)通话
I've been talking to the BBC.
他们将进行 有史以来第一次 面向全球观众的卫星直播
They're going to do the first ever live satellite broadcast to a global audience.
有四亿观众
400 million people.
听着不错 -是不错
Not bad. -Not bad.
还有 呃... And, er...
猜猜他们选了谁 来代表大不列颠?
Guess who they've chosen to represent Great Britain?
詹姆斯. 邦德
James Bond.
我想 你们应该为这 写一首新歌♥
I think you should write a new song for it.
你觉得 过去这六个月 我们都在做些什么?
What do you think we've been doing the past six months?
在织花编?
Macrame?
嘿 保罗织的花编 这是好东西. 我喜欢
Hey, Paul Macrame. That's good. I'm loving that.
嗯 对于全球观众来说 我觉得我们需要一些 简单而深刻的东西
Well, just that, for a global audience, I think we need something simple,profound.
现在世界 最需要听到的是什么?
What does the world need to hear right now?
哦... Oh...
你好 是世界吗?
Hello, World?
别闹了!
Stop it!
你好?
Hello?
妈妈?
Mummy?
我们今天聚集在这里 是为了陪伴海伊姆·本·以撒·哈里·艾泼斯坦前往来世
We are here today to accompany Hayim Ben Isaac Harry Epstein to the next world.
我现在请家属上前来 进行祈祷
I now ask the family to come forward for kriah.
[他们用希伯来语祈祷]
[They pray in Hebrew]
他一定对我很失望
He must have been so disappointed in me.
他为你感到非常骄傲
He was so proud of you.
真的?
Really?
是的 真的
Yes, really.
你应该听过他说的
You should have heard him.
“看看我的儿子
"Look at my son.
看看他所取得的成就吧 一个来自利物浦的男孩 ”
Look what he's achieved,a boy from Liverpool. "
他告诉了所有听他讲话的人
He told anyone who would listen.
但他从未告诉我
But he never told me.
因为他不知道 该怎么对你讲
Because he didn't know how.
父与子之间 总是如此
Fathers and sons, it's always the same.
他为什么 总在监视我?
Why was he always checking up on me?
他... He...
他一生都在避免麻烦 而你却主动去寻找麻烦
He spent his whole life avoiding trouble,and you went looking for it.
我们都低着头生活 而你...
There we all were keeping our heads down,and you...
你向星星 伸出了手
you reached for the stars.
你自己一个人 能照顾好自己 几个星期吗?
Will you be all right on your own for a couple of weeks?
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我会去伦敦见你的
I see you down in London.
对所有人都要 友善亲近
Be nice to be close to each other.
我给你找到了一套完美的公♥寓♥
I found you the perfect flat.
有安排会议吗?没有变化 布莱恩
电影精选列表