我已经有一年 没有见过这么多牛肉了
I haven't seen this much beef in a year.
因为 你这是在纽约
That's because you're in New York.
看吧 你有三张唱片发行 但没有一张能进入前100名
Look, you've got three record releases, none of them even graze the top 100.
嗯 在这里没有 是没有 但我们只是在热身而已
Well, not here, no,but we're just warming up.
你有安排音乐会吗?
You got any concerts booked?
两场 在卡内基音乐厅
Two, at Carnegie Hall.
你担心 它会不会太大了?
Are you worried it might be too big?
不 我担心它不够大
No, I'm worried it won't be big enough.
好了 那你想要我做什么?
All right, so what do you want from me?
三场连续的 电视直播秀
Three consecutive shows.
就为了一个来自英格兰的 不知名的乐队?
For an unknown band from England?
哈哈 我不这么认为 -比英格兰还好:利物浦
Hah, I don't think so. -Better than England: Liverpool.
你是认真的吗?
You can't be serious.
嗯 “Capitol”唱片公♥司♥花了5万美元做宣传
Well, Capitol are spending $50,000 on promotion.
我已经签署了一项全国范围的商品授权协议
And I've signed a nationwide merchandise deal.
他们或许今天还不为人所知 但将来一定会比“猫王”更有名
They might be unknown today, but they're going to be bigger than Elvis.
当人们问:“你是在哪里第一次 看到披头士乐队的?”
When people ask,"Where did you first see The Beatles?"
你难道不想听到答案是“在艾德·苏利文秀上”吗?
Don't you want the answer to be,"On the Ed Sullivan show"?
这对你来说 也是一个非常好的机会
This is a great opportunity for you.
一个绝佳的机会?让我告诉你一些事实 好吗?
A great opportunity?Let me tell you something, okay?
是你 要占用我的直播时间 是你 要来到我的节目里
You're on my time. You're in my town.
如果我需要四位来自英国的乐手 我打个响指 他们就来了
If I need four musicians from England,I can get them like that.
还用这么大阵仗
Got a lot of nerve.
嗯
Mmm.
我听到过 你的伦敦之旅
I heard about your trip to London.
真的吗?你听到了什么?
Really? What did you hear?
哦 我听说 因为我的小伙子们 你差点错过了回纽约的航♥班♥
Well, I heard that you almost missed your flight home because of my boys.
机场里人山人海 你还以为是女王驾临了呢
Crowd was so big at the airport, you thought the Queen must have landed.
他们称之为“披头士狂热”
They call that "Beatlemania".
你们为黄金时段的直播秀 支付1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥元演出费 对吧?
You pay 10,000 for acts at top of the bill, right?
没错 -好吧 让我们试试看
That's right. -All right, let's try this.
我们演三场直播秀 只要1万美元
We'll play three shows for 10,000.
“头牌人物”都参演
All headliners.
好小子 你干成了
Boychik, you did it.
我的美国合伙人纳特·韦斯 工作卖♥♥力 玩乐更卖♥♥力
Nat Weiss, my American business partner,works hard, plays even harder.
你真是个很棒的“操盘手”
Well, you are some operator.
黄金时段的三场直播秀?你交了好运(希伯来语)
Three shows at top billing?Mazel tov.
我们将费些力气 才能在1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元价格上 达成收支平衡
We're going to struggle to break even at $10,000.
布莱恩 你刚刚成功地拿下了全国最受欢迎的电视节目
Brian, you just nailed the biggest TV show in the country.
卡内基音乐厅 将会发生“骚乱”的
There are going to be riots at Carnegie Hall.
我们在这里的首演 要力拔头筹
We need a number one over here first.
小伙子们很焦虑 我也很焦虑
The boys are worried. I'm worried.
我看你 是那种乐观的人
I see you're a glass-half-full kind of guy.
你会把门票都卖♥♥光的
You'll sell tickets.
我已经买♥♥了
I already bought mine.
那么 干一杯
So, a toast
为了门票销♥售♥ 和创造出新的机会
to ticket sales and new opportunities.
干杯(希伯来语)
L'Chaim.
干杯
L'Chaim.
但你真的认为 你能做得比10%更好吗 克利夫?
But you really think you could've done better than 10%, Clive?
你了解商品方面的知识吗?
You know about merchandise, do you?
看在上帝的份上 等我回来让我去处理吧
Just let me handle it when I get back, for God's sake.
[男子] 我再给你拿一杯吗?
MAN: Can I get you another?
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫约翰. 艾林顿
I am John Ellington.
人们喜欢叫我“泰克斯”
People like to call me Tex.
我是布莱恩·艾泼斯坦
I'm Brian Epstein.
人们喜欢叫我布莱恩
People like to call me Brian.
你是做金融的 布莱恩?
So you're a finance guy, Brian?
那就是我给人的印象吗?
Is that how I come across?
你看起来 天生就该穿这套西装
You look like you were born in that suit.
嗯 我想我一向更喜欢 穿制♥服♥的感觉
Well, I suppose I've always felt more comfortable in uniform.
我通常不会说太多 关于自己的事情
I don't normally speak so much about myself.
你是做什么的?
What is it you do?
[特克斯] 我是个演员
TEX: I'm an actor.
哦 太棒了!进展如何?
Oh, marvellous. How's that going?
很好
Just great.
我目前正在百老汇外的一家剧院演出
I'm in a show right now just off Broadway.
哦 我是个戏剧迷 告诉我是在哪家剧院?
Well, I'm a theatre fan. Just tell me where.
它在一家叫哈利酒吧和烧烤店的地方
Well, it's in a place called Harry's bar and grill.
我扮演着梦想远大 却碌碌无为的服务员的角色
I play the part of the lousy waiter with big dreams.
嗯 我佩服你坚持不懈的精神
Well, I admire you for sticking with it.
我曾经想过当一名演员 但我知道自己不够优秀
I wanted to be an actor once,and I knew I wasn't good enough.
哦 我足够好了
Oh, I'm good enough.
我只需要有人能够 看到我的努力 相信我的能力
Just need someone to see that,to believe in me.
嗯 我相信它一定会发生
Well, I'm sure it'll happen.
你相信吗?
You think?
我确信
I'm certain.
已经不早了
It's getting late.
我不想留你了
I didn't want to keep you.
我其实挺希望 你能这么做的
I was kind of hoping you would.
你难道从不休息吗?
Don't you ever stop working?
恐怕不行
Afraid not.
我想懒惰的人 不会最终住在像这样的套房♥里
I guess lazy guys don't end up in suites like this.
你想喝点咖啡吗?
Would you like some coffee?
到吃饭时间了 我已经点了早餐
Time to eat. I've ordered breakfast.
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我得走了
I got to get going.
(报纸大标题:一个有着金手指的人)
我会再见你的
I'll be seeing you.
等一会儿
Wait a minute.
这是我的地址和电♥话♥号♥码
That's my address and telephone number.
如果你有朝一日 能来到伦敦
If ever you're in London.
我将开始 为机票攒钱了
I'll start saving for a flight.
再见 泰克斯
Bye, Tex.
再见 布莱恩
Goodbye, Brian.
[播音员] 巴黎 欢乐之城
BROADCASTER:Paris. City of Gaiety.
夜晚是寻欢作乐 白天是阳光明媚 所以从云层中下来呼吸一下24小时不间断的氛围吧
Gay by night, gay and bright by day,so come down from the clouds and breathe in some of the atmosphere in a 24-hour...
这些法式早餐 还是不错的 对吧?
Nice, these French breakfasts,aren't they?
[林戈] 不瞒你们 我并不喜欢
RINGO:I don't like them, you know?
它们让我的肚子不舒服
They give me a bad tummy.
差点儿啦
Almost.
[林戈] 约翰 能给我们递一根法国烟卷吗?
RINGO: Pass us one of those French fags,would you, John?
他们管这叫“吉塔娜丝”
They're called Gitanes.
法语“吉普赛女郎”的意思
Means "gipsy" in French.
你本该知道;你是个时髦呆瓜
You'd know; you're a posh pudding.
来吧 我也要一根
Go on, I'll have one of those.
好吧
All right.
嗨 布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
歌♥曲“我想握住你的手” 在美国排名第一
"I Want to Hold Your Hand"is number 1 in America.
我们在美国排行榜 拿第一啦!
We're number 1 in America!
我们该得的!
Let's have it!
现在 伙计们 让我们放松一下
Now, lads, let's take it easy.
枕头大战
Pillow fight.
来这儿
Come here.
嘿 你丢了一个
Hey, you lost one.
那是我的 布莱恩 把它还给我
That's mine. Give it back, Brian.
布莱恩!布莱恩!
Brian! Brian!
而现在 对于年轻人来说…
And now, for the youngsters,
披头士!
The Beatles!
祝贺你们在艾德. 沙利文秀上的演出
"Congratulations on your appearance on the Ed Sullivan show.
忠实的 埃尔维斯和“上校”(猫王的经纪人“上校”汤姆. 帕克)
Sincerely, Elvis and the Colonel. "
猫王
Elvis.
不只是他一个人在看
He wasn't the only one watching.
有七千四百万美国人 观看了这场演出 占全国人口的40%
Seventy-four million Americans saw the show, that's 40% of the country.
在我们到达之前 《艰难一日》刚刚在电影院上映(披头士的自传体电影)
Added to A Hard Day's Nightopening in cinemas just before we arrive,
而我对这次旅行 感到很有信心
and I feel confident about the tour.
在25个城市举办32场演出 为期31天
32 shows in 25 cities over 31 days.
这太多了 但我已经做好了详细的计划
It's a lot, but I've got it well-planned.
在旧金山有一个轻松愉快的开始 他们喜欢扔糖果豆
Nice easy start in San Francisco,where they like to throw jelly beans.
有很多果冻豆 我们不得不两次暂停演出
电影精选列表