如果我知道 他把那些洗衣机都搬到楼下去了 我就会在这里收拾干净的
If I'd known he'd got all those washing machines downstairs, I would have cleaned up right here.
艾泼斯坦先生刚刚说 他要带我们所有人 去纽约
Mr Epstein was just saying he's taking us all to New York.
哦哇 那是什么时候?
Oh wow. When's that?
看得出来 你们都很有才华 你们的活力 也显而易见
You're all clearly very talented,and your energy is palpable.
我奶奶为此 还吃了药
My gran takes pills for that.
你的幽默 很讨人喜欢
Your humour is endearing.
[模仿暴徒强调]“该死的尼迪 他发现我们了 ”
[Imitates the Goons] 'Curses Neddie, he's spotted us'.
但你在舞台上的表现 唉 太有损形象了
But your stage presentation,it's, er, detractive.
但是你们似乎 并不在乎自己的外表
But you don't seem to care what you look like.
我们的粉丝 没有对此有所抱怨
No complaints from our fans.
[布莱恩] 那些是在“洞穴里”的孩子们
BRIAN: Those kids at The Cavern.
先别紧张 你也知道 你刚谈论的是 我们未来的妻子们
Easy, there. You know you're talking about our future wives.
你对我们这些 衣衫褴褛、不太机灵、但又很有天赋 且相当有吸引力的年轻人有什么期望?
What do you want from these scruffy,not terribly aware, yet, ehm,talented and quite attractive youngsters?
我想代理你们 成为你的经纪人
I want to represent you, be your manager.
你还管理过其他乐队吗? -我不会撒谎 你们是第一个
What other bands do you manage? -I won't lie, you'll be the first.
我在(英格兰)西北部 唱片销量比任何人都多
I sell more records than anyone in the Northwest.
在黑胶还没干透的时候 我就能闻到它的成功气息了
I can smell a hit before the vinyl's even dry.
是的
Yeah.
我每天都和唱片公♥司♥沟通
I speak to the record labels every day,
如果我说 你们是未来之星 他们就不会放过这个机会
and if I say you're the next big thing, they're going to jump at the chance.
你们有何想法?
Do you have any thoughts?
你有什么好处? -25%的利润
What's in it for you? -25%.
这正常吗? -这很公平
Is that normal? -That's fair.
我每周 付给你们现金
I'll pay you in cash every week.
你们看
Look,
我想说的 就是
what I'm, I'm trying to say,
虽不中听 但我觉得 你们很特殊
not terribly well,is that I think you're special.
我在那舞台上看到的
What I saw on that stage,
是我永远不会忘记的
I will never forget it.
我想你们一定能成功
I think you can go all the way.
我保证
And I promise
我会照顾好你们的
I will look after you.
门口那辆“黄道”车 是你的吗?(英国福特车厂60年代出品)
Is that your Zodiac out front?
是的 一辆黄道系列西风型(六缸 86马力)
Yes, a Zephyr Zodiac.
你知道吗 我觉得 我爸爸就是从你们NEMS店买♥♥的钢琴
You know, I think my dad bought our piano from NEMS.
[布莱恩] 那我们就有特殊关系了
BRIAN:Then we're practically related.
我们在这里买♥♥了沙发和其他家具 那我们算什么?
We got our sofa here and all. What does that make us?
像家人一样 就更好 彼此之间没有秘密
Like family, only better. No secrets from each other.
这个怎么样?
How about this?
-我没签合同 -别 布莱恩先生... -I don't sign the contract. -No, Mr Brian...
如果 你们感到不高兴
If ever you're not happy,
你们可以把它撕了
you can rip it up
然后走开
and walk away.
救命!救命!住手!
Help! Hey! Stop it!
你是最难看的
You're the worst.
想想那张脸吧
Think about that face.
乔治 你看起来棒极了 -我知道
George you look marvellous. -I know that.
[保罗] 快点 布莱恩 坐到椅子上
PAUL: Come on, Brian. In the chair.
你竟敢把它 放在我面前!
Don't you dare put it in my face.
全体一起
All together.
数3 2 1
In 3, 2, 1.
弯下腰
From the waist.
[他们欢呼并模仿布莱恩] 太棒了!好样的!动作漂亮!
[They cheer and imitate Brian]:Marvellous! Bravo! Good form!
[布莱恩] 好了 轮到你了
BRIAN:All right, your turn.
好的 准备好了吗?
Okay, ready?
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
完美
Perfect.
我突然想到了一件事
Something came upon me.
[他们唱着“拜托 邮差先生”]
[They sing "Please Mister Postman"]
# 看到泪水从我的眼中滑落
# See the tears fallin' from my eye
# 需要一些让我感觉更好的东西
# Needed something to make me feel better
# 给我留张卡片或一封信
# By leavin' me a card or a letter
# 邮差先生(你看)
# Mister Postman (look and see)
# 如果有一封信哦 是给我的
# If there's a letter oh yeah for me
# 自从我收到女朋友的信以来 我已经等了很久了
# I've been waitin' such a long time since I heard from that girlfriend of mine
# 你得等一下 等一下 哦耶(邮差先生)
# You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute Oh yeah (Mister Postman)
# 等一下 等一下
# Wait a minute, wait a minute
# 哦耶 你要等一下 就等一分钟
# Oh yeah, you gotta wait a minute,wait a minute
# 哦耶(邮差先生)
# Oh yeah (Mister Postman)
# 检查一下 再看一次
# Check it and see one more time for me
# 你得等一下 等一下
# You gotta wait a minute wait a minute
# 哦 是的(邮差先生)等一下 等一下
# Oh yeah (Mister Postman)wait a minute, wait a minute
# 哦耶(邮差先生)你理解邮差
# Oh yeah (Mister Postman)You gotta Postman
# 哦耶(邮差先生)把信送来
# Oh yeah (Mister Postman)Deliver de letter
# 越快越好 哦耶 #
# De sooner, de better oh yeah #
没错 艾泼斯坦先生 他们确实有种气质
You're right,they've got something, Mr Epstein.
而且 NEMS确实要和迪卡唱片公♥司♥有更多生意合作了
And NEMS does a lot of business with Decca.
你们好 小伙子们
Hello, boys.
我想让你带他们 去伦敦参加一次试镜
I'd like you to bring them to London for an audition.
谢谢你 迈克尔 谢谢你!
Thank you, Michael. Thank you.
你们这是什么意思?
What time do you call this?
你跟我们说 让我们离开利物浦 那时还是夏天
You tell us,when we left Liverpool, it was summer.
布莱恩
Brian.
快进屋
Get in. Go on.
(录音棚传来杂乱的鼓点声)
我们昨晚出去了 这也怪我们
We went out last night and that's on us as well.
我们不应该这样做 -悔之晚矣
We shouldn't have done that. -Great.
至少 不会这么迟到了
Or at least not for as late.
皮特 你早起喝了多少杯咖啡?
Pete, how much coffee did you have?
我的意思是 鼓点怎么会这么快? -你听到自己的声音了吗?
I mean, why was it so fast? -Did you hear your own voice?
你鼓敲得 连我都听不到 自己的声音了
I couldn't hear myself over you banging away.
那就是说... -哦 接着说
That was... -Oh, go on.
嗯 这并不是我们最好的表现 但我们得到了录音母带 这就是我们此行的目的
Well, it wasn't our best, but we've got
the tape and that's what we came for.
录音母带 太好了
Tape. Great.
太棒了!我们明白了 干得好 小伙子们!
Fantastic. We got that. Well done, boys.
我确实有一个建议 也许下次 你们可以在开始之前 先热身一下
I did have just one idea, that next time
maybe you could warm up before you start.
是啊 因为在寒冷的暴风雪里 被挤在货车里10个小时 这对和声来说再合适不过了
Yeah, because being squashed in a van for 10 hours in a freezing blizzard is perfect for the harmonies.
不过 你应该知道
But you would know.
你在你的小巧豪华轿车里感觉如何 方特勒洛伊小爵爷?
How is it for you in your little limo,Little Lord Fauntleroy?
我只是觉得 对你们的嗓子来说 这样做是最好的... I just thought, you know,it'd be best for your voices...
如果 如果什么?
If, if, what?
我们戴着不同的领带 却在同一时刻 鞠躬致敬
Worn different ties, we all bow at exactly the same time.
下次 你也加入合唱队吧!
Why don't you hop in on the chorus next time?
帮我调一下吉他 不 等等 你不能这样做 对吧?
Tune me guitar. No, wait, you can't do that, can you?
好了 约翰 别再为难他了
All right, John, come on,give him a break.
冷静点 约翰 听我说 只管听我说
Calm down, John, and listen. Just listen.
“听听”布莱恩要说什么
"Listen" to what Brian has to say.
因为他要解决所有的问题 不是吗?
Because he's going to fix everything, aren't you?
等等 我们给你找些绳子吧?
Hang on. Why don't we get you some string?
去给皮特 找些绳子来
Get some string Pete.
没有绳子 你打算如何控制你的魔法木偶?
How are you going to control your magical puppets without your string?
[乔治] 对不起 布莱恩
GEORGE: Sorry, Brian.
现在 该怎么办?
So what now?
好吧 迈克·史密斯将与迪克·罗伊会面 迪克是德卡唱片公♥司♥的“艺人及作品部”的负责人
Well, Mike Smith will talk to Dick Rowe,who's head of A&R at Decca.
行了 这个给你 好好欣赏吧!
Okay, well, that's for you. Enjoy.
你还好吗? -我很好
You all right? -I am fine.
好吧 -给我一点儿时间
Yeah. -Just give me a moment.
好的
All right.
约翰
John,
你永远找不到 比我更努力为你工作的人了
you will never find anyone who will work harder for you than me.
别忘了这点
Don't forget that.
我知道
I know.
我不会忘的
I won't.
[男声] 如果他们想进来 就可以进来
MAN: If they want to come in,they can come in.
他确实是 是的
He is, definitely, yes.
哦 你知道 我周末和他通过电♥话♥
Well, you know,I spoke with him on the weekend.
那他就得到了自信心
Well, he's got confidence.
罗伊先生 很高兴终于见到你了
Mr Rowe, how good to finally meet you.
你能来这里 真是太好了
Very good of you to come down.
你认识西德尼·阿瑟·比彻·斯蒂文斯吗?
Do you know Sidney Arthur Beecher Stevens?
终得仰见尊容?
电影精选列表