不 我们已经举♥行♥了试镜 也开了会
No, we've had auditions,we've had meetings.
他们日夜忙碌着
They're busy day and night.
如果 我要把他们带过来 就必须以合同为基础
If I'm going to bring them down,it has to be on a contractual basis.
布莱恩 你是在告诉我 你需要一份合同
You're telling me you need a contract, Brian,
就为了这个本质上 绝对只是一次试镜的活动?
for what is essentially and absolutely only an audition?
我确实是这样想的 是的
I really do, yes.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我会安排打印合同的
Okay, I'll have something typed out.
等他们从汉堡回来 把他们带到 我们在伦敦北部的办公地
Bring them round when they're back
from Hamburg to our place in North London.
就在大板球场附近 位于大修道院路
Just by Lord's. On the Abbey Road.
[布莱恩] 谢谢你 乔治
BRIAN: Thank you. Thank you, George.
布莱恩
Brian.
是什么让你?
What is it?
为什么来这里?
Why here?
为什么只找我?
Why me?
因为你是做喜剧的 乔治
You make comedy, George.
《喜剧大♥师♥斯派克. 米利甘》 《傻瓜秀》
Spike Milligan, the Goons.
每到别的唱片公♥司♥ 他们都嘲笑我
Everywhere I go, people laugh at me.
我们可以共同取得好成绩
We could do well together.
[女声] 国际电讯运营商正在为您接通 来自汉堡的电♥话♥
WOMAN: International operator connecting your call to Hamburg.
谢谢
Thank you.
[噼里啪啦的声音和含糊不清的德语对话]
[Crackling and muffled voice speaks in German]
保罗 我是布莱恩 汉堡怎么样?
Paul, it's Brian. How's Hamburg?
[约翰] 别管这边了 帕洛风唱片公♥司♥那边 谈得怎么样?
JOHN: Never mind that. How was Parlophone?
我们谈得很好
We had a good meeting.
[约翰] 那不是我要问的
JOHN: That's not what I asked.
我帮你们拿到了合同 你们就要签约了
I got you the contract,you're signed.
[约翰] 我们他妈的已经签约了 伙计们! -[乐队欢呼]
JOHN: We're bloody signed, boys! -[Band cheers]
我告诉他 我们之间 不会有任何秘密的
I told him there'd be no secrets between us.
也许这只是良好的管理而已
Or perhaps it's just good management.
真♥相♥是
The truth is,
我无法忍♥受他们失望的表情 因为他们觉得 我让他们失望了
I can't bear their disappointment when they feel I've let them down.
[约翰的欢呼]
[John cheers]
[Inspirational music plays]
[他们唱了一首摇滚版的《相拥深吻》]
[They sing a rock version of "Besame Mucho"]
# 拥抱吻我吧
# Besame mucho
# 每当我接受你的吻 我都能感受到那神圣的音乐
# Each time I cling to your kiss I hear music divine
# 所以 紧紧相拥 吻我吧
# So besame, besame mucho
我爱你 永远爱你 并说你永远属于我
I love you forever and say that you'll always be mine
这种快乐是一种全新的感觉 我的双臂紧紧地拥抱着你
This joy is something new My arms enfolding you
# 以前从未体会过这种刺♥激♥
# Never knew this thrill before
[布莱恩] 这次情况不一样了
BRIAN: This time it's different.
[布莱恩] 也许问题出在 录音室方面
BRIAN: Perhaps it's the studio.
也许这是因为 压力减轻了
Perhaps it's because the pressure is off.
或者至少 他们是这么认为的
Or at least they think it is.
但不管它是什么 毫无疑问 在我心中 他们是属于我的
But whatever it is,there's no doubt in my mind they belong.
就让我们期待帕洛风的马丁先生 能同意吧
Let's just hope Mr Martin agrees.
# 吻我 拥抱着吻我
# Besame besame mucho
永远爱我 并让我所有的梦想都成真
# Love me forever,and make all my dreams come true
# 这种喜悦是一种全新的感受 我的双臂紧紧拥抱着你
# This joy is something new My arms enfolding you
# 以前从未体验过 这种激动的感觉
# Never knew this thrill before
# 谁会想到 我会紧紧地抱着你呢?
# Whoever thought I'd be holding you close to me,
# 低语着:“你是我所爱的人 ”
# Whispering "It's you I adore"
# 最亲爱的人儿
# So dearest one,
# 如果你要离开我 那么每一个小小的梦想 都会随之飞走
# If you should leave me,each little dream would take wing
# 而我的生命也将走到尽头
# And my life would be through,
# 所以 紧紧相拥 吻我吧
# So besame, besame mucho,
# 我永远爱你 并让所有的梦想都成真
# And I love you forever, and make all my dreams come true
哦 永远爱我吧 让我所有的梦想都成真
# Ooh love me forever,and make all my dreams come true
# 哦 永远爱我吧 让我所有的梦想都成真
# Ooh love me forever,and make all my dreams come true
# 恰恰嘣!#
# Cha cha boom! #
不错 还可以 不算太糟糕
Nice. That was all right, not too bad.
我觉得 这是我们能做的 最好的了
I think that's the best we've done it.
怎么样 马丁先生?
How was that Mr Martin?
[小型扬声器] 好了 这就下来
[Tinny speaker]:Okay, coming down.
就要下来了 -管它好坏呢
Coming down. -Okay, right.
就像上帝下凡 [笑声] -[乔治] 其实还好
Voice of God. [Laughs] -GEORGE: It wasn't bad.
让我先讲几句 -好的
Let me talk a minute. -All right.
也许有点迟钝 仅此而已 -迟钝 是的
Maybe a little bit of rust, that's all. -Rust, yeah.
皮特 慢一点
Pete, slow down.
很好
It's good.
非常好
It's quite good.
你们知道吗?我想 我们还有几个期许
Do you know, I think there's some promise.
几个期许? 不要太过分了
Some promise? Don't overdo it.
[学者马丁的南方口音] 天哪 我想我要晕了
[Southern drawl] Heavens, I think I might faint.
如果我不认为你们的表现 有值得改进的地方 我就不会这么费口舌了
If I didn't think there was something there to find, I wouldn't go into as much detail.
保罗 你的嗓音 真不错
Paul, your voice is quite good.
谢谢你 这就行了
Thank you. It's okay.
约翰 你需要更好的控制能力
John, you need better control.
你能感觉到你在高音部分 用力过度了吗?
Can you feel that you're straining on your top notes?
这感觉一定像是 在喉咙里 吞咽砂石一样难受
It must be like gargling gravel.
你嘛 皮特
Now, Pete,
我该怎么说呢? 你需要更准确一些
how can I say this? You need more precision.
在汉堡听起来不错的东西 在唱片上却行不通
What sounds good in Hamburg simply won't wash on a disc.
你需要更多的活力
You need more snap.
好吧 还有乔治...
Okay, and George...
乔治 你的节奏很棒 但或许可以再多一点激♥情♥
George, your rhythm is excellent, but maybe get a little bit more drive.
我想下面多加的那一击 会帮助歌♥声更加高亢
I think that extra punch underneath will just help the vocal line soar.
这样 我们会有更好的效果
Then we'll be in a good place.
如果它在那里 你们就能找到它
If it's there, you will find it.
我的任务是 帮助你们 找到更好的效果
It is my task to help you find it.
好吧
Well,
无论如何 我觉得 我该说的 都说完了
anyway, I think that's enough from me.
你们有不同意见吗?
Anything you didn't like?
我不喜欢你的领带
I don't like your tie.
你也不喜欢它? -我见过更糟糕的
You don't like it either? -I've seen worse.
那就... 好点儿吗?
Well, then. Better?
这样就好多了 -是的 这样好多了 -我也觉得是
That's better. -Yeah, that's better. -I think so.
这下 你们觉得怎么样? 再来一遍?
Okay, what do you say? Another go?
是的 再来一遍
Yeah, one more.
再来一遍 -好的
Another go. -All right.
[马丁] 态度不错
MARTIN: Fantastic.
[约翰模仿马丁] 乔治 再多加点劲儿!
JOHN [Imitating Mr Martin]:More punch, George.
[马丁] 我能听到 你们所说的一切 你们知道的
MARTIN: I can hear everything you're saying, you know.
对不起
Sorry.
好吧 沙子… 是的 我应该停止在早上漱口时 吞咽沙子
All right, gravel... Yeah I should stop
gargling the gravel in the morning.
从头开始
From the top.
好吧 要记住...
Right, just remember...
他们确实很了不起 -是的 他们确实是
They really are something. -Yes, they are.
但是 皮特?
But Pete?
我不是...
I'm not...
我不知道 只是觉得...
I don't know, there's just something...
他真的不适合 在录音室工作
He's really not suited to the studio.
那一排旋钮 还有你那张神奇的调音台 上面一定有... 一定有你能做的事情
Those rows of buttons,your magic desk up there, there must be... Must be something you can do.
布莱恩 这不是关于旋钮就能解决的问题
It's not about the buttons, Brian.
我猜 你是想要卖♥♥掉那些唱片
I'm guessing you want to sell records
在某些场合
at some point.
而那种鼓声 并不适合录制在唱片中
And that drumming just simply isn't suited to the records.
在专辑制♥作♥上 起不了作用
Won't work on a disc.
所以 我觉得你需要 做个决定
So I feel you need to make a decision.
皮特 你母亲怎么样了?
How's your mother, Pete?
是的 她很好 很好
Yeah, she's good. Good.
在这个年纪 突然有了个小♥弟♥弟♥ 真是太神奇了
Must be strange to have a baby brother at this late age.
是的 我也这么想
Yeah, tell me about it.
我们不是来讨 那个问题的吧?
We're not here to talk about that, are we?
不是 -好吧
No. -Good.
我恐怕
I'm afraid,
我叫你来 是想告诉你一些 不好的消息
I've asked you here to tell you some bad news.
我已经和其他人谈过了
I've been talking to the others
而且 我们做了决定
电影精选列表