PAUL: Oh, I didn't expect to see you here. You all right?
好极了
Lovely
我们想演奏的第一首歌♥... 实际上 并不是我们创作的 对吧?
The first song we'd like to play... we didn't write actually, did we?
不 不 我觉得这是 另有其人写的
No, no, I think this was written by some other guy.
你们喜欢这样 对吧?
You like that, didn't you?
[喊道] 2, 3, 4!
[他们开始唱“另有他人”]
[They sing "Some Other Guy"]
# 现在 另有他人 夺走了我的爱 哦 就现在!
# Some other guy now, has taken my love away from me, oh now
# 现在 另有他人 夺走了我甜蜜的渴望 哦 就现在!
# Some other guy now, has taken away my sweet desire, oh now
# 现在 另有他人 我只想握住我的手 哦 就现在!
# Some other guy now, I just don't want to hold my hand, oh now
# 我是那个孤独的人 孤独得无以复加
# I'm the lonely one,as lonely as I can feel all right
# 另有他人 正像只黄狗一样贪婪地喝着蜂蜜 哦 就现在!
# Some other guy, is sippin' up the honey like a yellow dog, oh now
# 现在 另有他人 夺走了我的爱 就好像我消失了一样 哦 就现在!
# Some other guy now, has taken my love just like I'm gone, oh now
# 现在 另有他人 已经夺走了我的爱 哦 天呐! #
# Some other guy now, has taken my love away from me, oh now #
[约翰]嘿 那是客房♥服务 -[乔治]更像是扫帚星上门
JOHN: Hey, that'll be room service. -GEORGE: Broom service, more like.
你好 我的名字叫布莱恩·埃普斯坦
Hello. My name is Brian Epstein.
[模仿布莱恩的上流口音] 你好 我叫约翰·列侬
[Imitating Brian's posh accent] Hello. My name is John Lennon.
[模仿] 我是保罗·麦卡特尼
[Imitating] My name is Paul McCartney.
[模仿] 我的名字是乔治·哈里森 你好啊?
[Imitating]: My name is George Harrison. How do you do?
[正常语气] 皮特·贝斯特
[Normal]: Pete Best.
我能进来吗?
May I come in?
哦 如果你这样做的话 我们其中一人 就必须站出来
Ooh if you do,one of us will have to come out.
哦 你来我们的储藏室 有什么事吗?
Well, what brings you to our broom cupboard?
呃 那就... Er, well, ehm...
你这就进来了
There you are.
我们NEMS公♥司♥对于你们的德国专辑《我的邦尼》 有些疑问 其实就几个
We, at NEMS,have had some queries, several, in fact, about your German disc, "My Bonnie",
还有就是 经销“来自任何地方的任何专辑”
and "Any disc from anywhere".
这是我们商店的承诺
That's our promise in the store.
我们没有储备太多本地乐团的唱片
We don't stock many local groups.
[约翰] 比利·弗瑞怎么样?
JOHN:What about Billy Fury?
当然不是指 比利弗瑞
No, of course, Billy Fury.
但是 你们的唱片 引起了人们极大的兴趣
But there's been tremendous interest in your disc.
你们真是太棒了!
You were marvellous, really.
[模仿语气] 太棒了! -非常好!谢谢你
[Imitating]: Marvellous. -Splendid. Thank you.
[乔治模仿道] 你总是这样 亲爱的
GEORGE [Imitating]:You always were, darling.
所以 呃... 好吧 我想让你们 改头换面
So, er... Well, I'll let you get changed.
[嘲笑地说] 干什么?
[Sarcastic]: Into what?
哦 你特意来这儿看我们 真是太好了
Well, it was very kind of you to come down, you know.
[布莱恩] 我很乐意
BRIAN: My pleasure.
你为什么不在离开时 再给我们的希丽尔 扔几个先令呢?
Why don't you throw a few shillings at our Cyril on the way out?
希丽尔是你们的经理?
Cyril is your manager?
不 普丽希拉保管衣服 你应该听听 她唱的
No, Priscilla on coats,you should hear her sing.
她真是太棒了 你知道的
She's bloody brilliant, you know.
[布莱恩] 你们为什么不来办公室一趟呢?
BRIAN:Why don't you come by the office?
白教堂街的NEMS商店 只是聊聊而已
The NEMS Store on Whitechapel. Just for a chat.
你为什么不来我们的办公室呢?
Why don't you come to our office?
[布莱恩] 你们有自己的办公室吗?
BRIAN: You have an office, do you?
不 但我们会为你 订一间办公室
No, but we'll get one just for you.
再说一遍 真的 你们太棒了! -[大家] 太棒了!
Again, really, you were marvellous. -ALL: Marvellous.
[结巴地说] 你当时 如此的... [Stammers]: You were, so erm...
我会在办公室见你
I'll see you at the office.
[模仿布莱恩] 谢谢 -谢谢
[Imitates Brian]: Thank you. -Thank you.
非常感谢你 -非常感谢你
Thank you very much. -Thank you very much.
那就再见了 -回头见
Goodbye, now. -Cheerio.
[阿莱斯特]对不起 他们呆的地方 太糟糕了 -我知道
ALASTAIR: Sorry, they were awful. -I know.
他们对观众所唱得 真是太棒了!
Wasn't it fabulous what they did to that audience?
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
真的吗? -是的
Really? -Yes.
我想我应该好好 经营他们
I think I should manage them.
你不会是在开玩笑吧?
You're bloody joking, aren't you?
他们只不过是几个衣着邋遢的小伙子 -我可以改善这一点
They're just scruffy lads. -I can work on that.
布莱恩先生 你以前没有这种经验 -这能有多难呢?
You've got no experience, Mr Brian. -How hard can it be?
那NEMS怎么办?
What about NEMS?
你还要经营NEMS -不 我可以经营两者
You've got NEMS to run. -No, I can do both.
你以前从未管理过乐队 -我以前从未经营过商店
You've never managed a band before. -I'd never managed a shop.
他们有一位经理 名叫艾伦·威廉姆斯
They've got a manager, Allan Williams.
利物浦有一半的人会告诉你 是他们发现了甲壳虫乐队
Half of Liverpool will tell you they discovered The Beatles.
另一半人会告诉你 他们拒绝听 这几个傻瓜的歌♥
The other half will tell you they're the fools who turned them down.
艾伦·威廉姆斯是唯一一位既能这样做 又能那样做的人
Allan Williams is the only man who managed to do both.
艾伦
Allan.
在你开口之前 他们就已经签约了
Before you say a word,they're under contract.
我没意识到 -是啊 你根本没费心去问 对吧?
I didn't realise. -No, you didn't bother to ask, did you?
否则的话 你就会知道 我有多在乎他们了
Otherwise, you'd know how much I bloody care for them.
[布莱恩] 我确信你在乎他们 艾伦
BRIAN: I'm sure you do, Allan.
这些男孩 对我来说 意义重大
These boys mean a lot to me.
我雇了他们
I hired them.
我驱使他们去了汉堡
I drove them to Hamburg.
你雇佣他们 去粉刷那些厕所吗?
Hired them to paint the lavatories?
是啊 把事情搞得一团糟
Yeah, well, made a bloody mess of that.
其实 我更喜欢之前那里的涂鸦
I preferred the graffiti that was there beforehand, actually.
但他们完成了俱乐部的其他工作 这样就很好了
But they did the rest of the club,and that was fine.
听到这话 我很高兴
I'm glad to hear it.
你可以问一下 这里的任何人
You ask anyone around here,
他们会告诉你 没有我 他们无处可去
and they'll tell you they're nowhere without me.
我不怀疑这点
I don't doubt it.
但我之所以请你来这里 是因为…嗯 我现在想接管他们
But I asked you here because,well, I'd like to manage them now,
如果男孩们同意的话
and if the boys agree, that is.
所以 呃 我能看看那份合同吗?
So, er, if I could see that contract?
你认为 他们会比“阴影乐队”更强大 是吗?
You think they're going to be bigger than the Shadows, don't you?
这将是个开始
That'd be a start.
如果 能让我看看合同吗?
If I could just see the contract?
没有书面文件 只是一份口头协议
There was no piece of paper. It was just an agreement.
但实际上 是我承担了这些费用
But I was the one that had the expenses.
汽油费、去汉堡的渡轮旅行、租车、租用他们的乐器音响
Petrol, the ferry trip to Hamburg, the van hire, hire of their instruments.
我还有10%的佣金没拿到 大约是9英镑10先令
There's still 10% commission I didn't get, about 9 pounds, 10 shillings.
连个影子 都没见到
Haven't seen hide nor hair of.
如果他们愿意和我一起去的话 那我们当然可以讨论费用问题
If they do come with me,then I'm sure we can discuss expenses.
他们总是迟到 他们甚至连自己的乐器都没有
They're always late. They don't even own their own instruments.
三思而行吧
Think of that.
我会记住 这一点的
I shall bear that in mind.
你应该把他们改名为“布特尔斯乐队”
You should rename them The Bootles
因为他们知名度 最远也就能传到 临近的布特尔了
because from here to Bootle,that's as far as they're going to go.
谢谢你 为了...
Thank you. For...
为了什么?
For what?
他们确实是很好的乐手 这一点我承认
They're good musicians,I'll give them that.
但如果我是你 我连一指头 都不会去触碰他们的
But if I were you, I wouldn't touch them with a fucking barge pole.
(报纸上的一篇署名:“NEMS的艾泼斯坦”
的评论《让世界停止转动-在其中聆听到一切》)
布莱恩先生 他们刚刚... -挺好的
Mr Brian, they're... -All right.
他们来了 -[布莱恩] 晚上好
They're here. -BRIAN: Good evening.
请进
Come in.
这种玩意儿 现在很少看到了 你说呢?
Don't see many of these nowadays, do you?
我们不能 呃... 没有保罗 我们不能开始谈
We can't, er... We can't start without Paul.
他正在洗澡 一会儿就过来
He's in the bath. He'll be here soon.
他会迟到很久的
He'll be very late.
他想更干净一些
He'll be very clean.
但准时 这点很重要啊
But being on time is important.
我们是一支摇滚乐队 而不是唱诗班
We're a rock and roll band,not a church choir.
埃普斯坦先生 你喜欢斗牛吗?
You like the bullfighting, Mr Epstein?
[结巴地说] 我喜欢
[Stammers]: I do.
那运动很吸引人 -嘿 你们看我
That's very fetching. -Hey, look.
我经常去西班牙 那里再没有比这更令人兴奋的地方了
I go to Spain a lot. There's nothing more exciting.
人与野兽的较量 与死神共舞
Man against beast, cheating death.
更像去“作死”
Chasing death, more like.
你真是太像 海明威了!
Very Ernest Hemingway of you.
那你们想从我们这里 得到什么?
So what do you want with us?
应该说 我能为你们做些什么
It's more what I feel I can do for you.
我们什么都不需要 我们自己做得很好
We don't need nothing. We're doing great.
艾伦·威廉姆斯让我们去了汉堡
Allan Williams took us to Hamburg.
布莱恩·艾泼斯坦会带你去纽约
Brian Epstein will take you to New York.
汉堡那边 给了你们多少钱?
What were you paid for Hamburg?
这不是关于钱的问题 -他们就是想让你们这么想
It's not about the money. -That's what they want you to think.
这叫音乐产业 你应该考虑一下 否则你们将会被剥削
It's called the music business,and you should think about that, or you'll be exploited.
电影精选列表