Meetings to arrange? Nothing changes, Brian.
你答应我 你会照顾好自己
You promise me that you're looking after yourself.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
这就好像 让我不要呼吸一样
That's like asking me not to breathe.
我只是... I just...
我不想让你 独自一人
I don't want you to be alone.
孤独就是一块石头
Alone is a stone.
布莱恩先生 先生 我没想到 你这么快就回来了
Mr Brian, sir,I didn't expect you back so soon.
先生 您要我为你做点什么吗?
Can I get you anything, sir?
你妈妈 她还好吗?
Your mother, how's she doing?
她失去了一生的挚爱
Well, she's lost the love of her life.
在丧礼之后
After the funeral,
我当时正在看我弟弟和侄女乔安妮玩耍 然后...
I was watching my brother playing with my niece, Joanne, and...
隆尼
Lonnie,
你和彼得 是否曾经想过拥有一个家庭?
do you and Peter ever wish that you could have a family?
当然 我考虑过这事了
Sure, I think about it,
但我会试着感激 我所拥有的一切
but I try to be grateful for what I have.
一个爱我、我可以信赖的男人
A man who loves me,who I can rely on.
是的
Yes.
[声音哽咽地说]: 拥有家人的感觉 真是太美好了
[Voice breaking]: It's just that there is something so special about having family.
你有一个
You have one.
这只是一种 不同的家庭形式而已
It's just a different kind of family.
我能帮您拿包吗?先生
Should I take your bag, sir?
哦 好的 谢谢你
Oh yes. Thank you.
[约翰的喋喋不休]
[John chatters]
你终于决定要露面了吗?
You finally decided to show, then?
为了世界 我无论如何都不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
这是为了全世界
It is for the world.
[约翰] 德马汀先生 我准备好接受特写镜头了
JOHN:I'm ready for my close-up, Mr DeMartin.
啊 呃...
Ah, er...
那么 我就把拍摄地 留给你们了
In that case, I'll leave you to it.
孩子们 演出成功
Break a leg, boys.
艾泼
Eppy.
什么
Yes.
没有这些伙计 你哪儿也去不了
Don't think you're going anywhere without one of these.
来吧 这就对了 来吧
Come on. That's it. Come on.
[布莱恩笑道] 那好吧
BRIAN [Chuckling]: All right.
你们表演 很难被超越
You're a hard act to follow.
[约翰] 不 是你
JOHN: No, you are.
好吧
All right.
差不多 就可以了
Well, okay.
干正事吧
Back to it.
别走得太远 布莱恩 -我不会的
Don't go too far, Brian. -I won't.
别太远了 布莱恩
Not too far, Brian.
下一首 是给你的
This next one's for you.
[低语声] 布莱恩先生 有纳特打来的电♥话♥
[Whispers]:Mr Brian, there's Nat on the phone.
纳特?纳特 你在观看吗?
Nat? Nat, you're watching?
我们干成了
We did it.
奎妮 是我 我很好 谢谢你
Queenie, yes, I'm very well, thank you.
是的 我很好
Yes, I'm good.
好的 我现在就让你 和他通话
Yes, I'll hand you over now.
我来了 -是
Okay. Yeah.
妈妈 马上就要直播了
Mummy, about to go live.
你在看吗?
Are you watching?
好的 那很好
Good. That's good.
我知道 你很骄傲
I know you're proud.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
好吧 等会儿再聊 再见
All right, talk later. Bye.
都好了吗?
All set?
我们准备好了
We're good to go.
我们应该试一试吗?
Should we give it a go?
好了 伙计们 我们将在倒数五、四、三之后 向全世界直播
All right, chaps, we are live to the world in five, four, three.
[播音员] 全世界的观众们 你们即将共同见证历史性的一刻 ”
BROADCASTER:All around the world,you're about to participate with millions of viewers in a moment of history.
通过位于地球上方23,000英里的4颗卫星 我们将参与首次全球实时转播
By means of 4 satellites 23,000 miles above the Earth, we'll be joining in the first live round-the-world telecast.
在14个国家 电视转播团队已经准备就绪 将向将接收该节目的24个国家发送实时画面
In 14 countries,television crews are ready to send live pictures to the 24 countries that will receive this programme.
和你一样 都市的人和乡村的人 也都坐在电视机前
Like you, people in town and country are sitting down in front of their television sets.
这是人类沟通历史的巅峰
It's a climax to all man's history of communication.
(两个月后 即在1967年8月27日 )
(两个月后 即在1967年8月27日
布莱恩死于一次 意外的药物服用过量 )
(他只有32岁 )
(“如果有谁是第五个披头士 那就是布莱恩”
保罗. 麦卡蒂尼)
[播音员] 就在一个月前 他因为父亲突然离世 而感到悲伤
BROADCASTER:Just over a month ago, he was upset by the sudden death of his father.
在过去的几天里 朋友们一直在试图说服他 去度一个长时间的假期
Friends have been trying to persuade him in the last few days to take a long holiday,
但直到昨天 他才对其中一位朋友说:“我感觉棒极了 ”
but only yesterday he told one of them,I feel on top of the world.
[“杰瑞与和平使者乐队”的《你永远不会独行》正在播放 ]
[Gerry & the Pacemakers'"You'll Never Walk Alone" plays]
# 当你走过风暴
# When you walk through a storm
# 请昂起你的头
# Hold your head up high
# 不要惧怕黑暗
# And don't be afraid of the dark
# 在风暴的尽头
# At the end of a storm
# 有金色的天空
# There's a golden sky
# 还有百灵鸟那亲切银铃般的声音
# And the sweet silver song of a lark
# 走在风中
# Walk on through the wind
# 走进雨中
# Walk on through the rain
# 为了你那被风雨摇摆吹散的梦想
# For your dreams be tossed and blown
# 走下去 走下去
# Walk on, walk on
带着你心中的希望
# With hope in your heart #
电影精选列表