They're not going to call me Cyril on stage, are they?
[布莱恩] 当然不会
BRIAN: Certainly not.
对 亲爱的 该你亮相了
Right, darling. Time to shine.
我爱你 艾泼
I love you, Eppy.
这种感觉是相互的
The feeling's mutual.
是啊 不过我伴了 你呢?
Yeah, but I've got a fellow. What about you?
好吧
Okay.
# 你是我的世界 你是我的每一次呼吸
# You're my world,you're every breath I take
# 你是我的世界 你是我的
# You're my world, you're every move
# 每次感动 #
# I make #
[奎妮] 布莱恩?
QUEENIE: Brian?
你们两个怎么还没睡?
What are you both still doing up?
[哈利] 我们接到一个年轻人打来的电♥话♥ 他说他认识你 并且想要钱
HARRY:We had a call from a young man who says he knows you and he wants money.
我来应付这事
I'll handle it.
[哈里] 应付的了吗?
HARRY: Handle it?
你不要付钱给他
You're not paying him off.
我们明天早上 要去警♥察♥局(报案)
We're going to the police station in the morning.
我们不能 -让他们去处理吧
We can't. -Let them handle it.
如果我们去报♥警♥ 我就会被起诉 我可能会被关进监狱
If we go to the police, I'll get charged. I could go to jail.
[哈利] 不 你不会进监狱的 我们会告诉他们 你只是身体不舒服
HARRY: No, you won't go to jail. We'll tell them that you're were just not well.
哈利 他哪儿也不能去
Harry, he is not going anywhere.
这值得一试
It's worth a try.
我想说 你这样 是不能一直快乐的 布莱恩
I mean,you can't be happy like this, Brian.
哈利 我了解过这件事
Harry, I have read about this.
他没有病
He is not sick.
他无法改变自己的本性
He just can't change the way that he is.
这是你的典型性格
That's typical of you,
总是在包庇
making allowances.
[克莱夫] 你们都在干什么呢?
CLIVE: What are you all doing up?
我会给他钱的 不会太多的
I'll give him money. It won't be much.
他会走的 -下次呢?
He'll go away. -What about the next time?
那之后呢?
And the time after that?
人们将会如何说?
What will people say?
这就是你所关心的全部吗?你的名誉?
Is that all you care about? Your reputation?
不 是我们的名誉、我们的事业、我们的家庭!
No. Our reputation, our business, our family!
你需要更加小心谨慎 少些轻信
You need to be more careful,less trusting.
[哈里] 这不只是关于你的事!
HARRY: It's not just about you!
你的那些小伙子和西拉 会怎么看你?
And what about your boys and Cilla?
如果这些文件被媒体曝光 将会彻底毁掉他们
If the papers got hold of this,it could destroy them.
我们很担心你 亲爱的
We're worried about you, love.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道 我给你们带来了多大的痛苦
I know how much pain I've caused you.
我在这里也不会呆太久了 我要把NEMS企业搬到伦敦去 现在正是时候
I won't be here much longer anyway. I'm moving NEMS Enterprises to London. It's time.
什么? -你从来没跟我说过
What? -You never said anything to me.
你在说什么?现在可不是时候
What are you talking about? Now's not the time.
你得低调一些
You have to lay low.
你得慢慢来 -慢慢来?
You have to take it slow. -Slow down?
我才刚刚起步
I've hardly started.
[布莱恩] 我在帕拉迪姆剧院旁边 设立了伦敦办事处
BRIAN: I've set up the London office next to the Palladium Theatre,
在伦敦西区的中心地段
right in the heart of the West End.
小伙子们越长越大 这意味着会有越来越多的人、媒体、预订和宣传活动
The boys keep growing bigger and bigger, and that means a lot more people,press, bookings, publicity.
早上好 费莉西蒂 -早上好 布莱恩
Morning, Felicity. -Morning, Brian.
金融 更需要关爱
Finance, more love.
巡回路演团队 由马尔. 伊文思 以及我小♥弟♥弟♥克利夫的办公室负责
The road team led by Mal Evans,and little brother Clive's office.
现在的联合主管 但大部分时间都在家里 处理我们在利物浦的业务
Now co-director, but mostly back home, dealing with our Liverpool operation.
父亲很高兴 我们把这份事业 传承下去
Father's happy that we're keeping it in the family.
他有另外一双眼睛 但我不需要它们
He has another pair of eyes. But I don't need them.
我非常清楚 我们要去往哪里
I know exactly where we are going.
我又不得不偷偷地 把它放进来了
I've had to sneak in this again.
(皇家大汇演)
[播音员] 出现在今晚的所有明星
BROADCASTER: All the stars chosen to appear this evening,
当然 能被选中参加这场演出也是一种莫大的荣幸 这些志愿者都无偿地提供了他们的服务
and of course it's a great honour to be chosen for this performance,have given their services free.
[林戈] 我理解的对吗?
RINGO:Have I got this right?
玛琳娜·黛德丽 也要参加“皇家御前演出”吗?(德裔美国女歌♥手、影星)
Marlene Dietrich is also doing the Royal Command performance?
是的 还有伯特·巴卡拉克(歌♥手)、斯蒂普父子(喜剧)和布迪·格雷科(钢琴家)
Yes, and Burt Bacharach,Steptoe and Son, Buddy Greco.
我们是唯一一群 不是来自BBC的上流社会的艺人吗?
Are we the only ones there that aren't posh BBC types?
我的意思是 比如伯塔·巴卡拉克 他是美国人
Well I mean,Burt Bacharach's American, for starters.
不过 这倒是个不错的观点
This is a good point, though.
我们为何 要与这些杰出人物 一同亮相?
Why are we appearing with all these greats?
我们的歌♥迷 甚至不会出现在观众席上
Our fans won't even be in the audience.
这就是因为 他们买♥♥不起昂贵的入场券
That's because they can't afford a bloody ticket.
你确实需要认识玛格丽特公主 才能得到请柬
Well you do need to know Princess Margaret for an invite.
布莱恩不认识她
Brian doesn't know her.
你知道这是什么吗?你必须赞助很多、很多的...
Do you know what it is?You got to have pots and pots--
[布莱恩] 好吧 谢谢你 约翰
BRIAN:All right. Thank you, John.
不要
Don't.
不要什么?
Don't what?
忘了我的身份吧
Forget my station.
说出一些 不该说的话
Say something I shouldn't.
在舞台上 我可以说我想说的任何话
On stage I can pretty much say what I like.
我甚至敢发誓
I could even swear.
不
No.
我会的
And I will.
他不会的
He won't.
他也许会的 -他也许
He might. -He might.
不 决定了 我要去做
No, it's decided. I'm going to do it.
[人群欢呼] -他会的
[Crowd cheers] -He will.
我们走
Here we go.
玛琳娜 我来找你了
Marlene, I'm coming for you.
公主也到了
There's the princess.
大家好!
Hello!
谢谢大家
Thank you.
对于我们的最后一首歌♥ 我们需要大家的帮助
For our last number,we'd like to ask your help.
[布莱恩自言自语]:不 约翰 别这么做 别说了
BRIAN [To himself]: No, don't do it, John. Don't do it.
坐在便宜门票座位上的人们 你们会鼓掌吗?
Would the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands?
而你们其他人 就晃动你们的珠宝吧
And the rest of you,you just rattle your jewellery.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我想唱一首名叫《金钱》的歌♥曲
I'd like to sing a song called "Money".
# 生命中最美好的事物 都是免费的
# The best things in life are free
# 但你可以把它们留给鸟儿和蜜蜂享用
# But you can keep them for the birds and bees
# 现在给我钱!
# Now give me money
# 这是我想要的
# That's what I want
# 这是我想要的
# That's what I want
# 这是我想要的
# That's what I want
你的爱 让我心动不已 但你的爱 并不能帮我还清账单
# Your lovin' gives me a thrill But your lovin' don't pay my bills
# 现在 把金钱给我
# Now give me money
# 这是我想要的
# That's what I want
# 这是我想要的
# That's what I want
# 这是我想要的
# That's what I want
# 金钱不是万能的 这是真的
# Money don't get everything, it's true
# 如果它无法得到 我就无法使用它
# What it don't get, I can't use
# 现在 把金钱给我
# Now give me money
# 这是我想要的
# That's what I want
# 这是我想要的
# That's what I want
# 这是我想要的 #
# That's what I want #
这不仅仅是一种新型的音乐
This is more than a new kind of music.
对世界其他国家来说 这是一个全新的英国
It's a new kind of Britain now for the rest of the world.
如果这些男孩真的想卖♥♥出唱片 他们就应该来这里
This is where the boys need to be if they're really going to sell records.
他们可以在那里 成为全球明星
Where they can become global stars.
但他们必须被人们看到:
But they need to be seen:
每个地方的每个人
everywhere and by everyone.
一个人 每晚有5000万人在观看他 他就可以做到这一点
A man watched by 50 million people every night can make that happen.
这个人就是艾德. 沙利文
That man is Ed Sullivan.
# 这就是我想要的 这就是我想要的
# That's what I want That's what I want
# 这是我想要的 #
# That's what I want #
[布莱恩] 他是最年轻的 才18岁
BRIAN: He's the youngest, 18.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我擅自为你点了菜
I took the liberty of ordering for you.
[布莱恩] 谢谢你
BRIAN: Thank you.
小子 这不过就是一个汉堡 你可以用手拿着吃 -当然
Son, it's a hamburger. Eat it with your hands. -Of course.
电影精选列表