All right, guys, score is Team Awesome, three.
永远的朋友队得分为零
Team Friends Forever, zero.
好吧 凯夫 你来
All right, Kev, you're up.
哈哈
Ha ha!
开始
And go!
- 下巴 -是的
- Jaws. - Yes!
- 是的 是的 -哦
- Yes, yes! - Oh!
-是的 - 是的 拜托
- Yeah! - Yes, come on!
胡说
Bullshit!
-不可能 ...-什么 什么
- There's no way, there's... - What, what?
是的 你们要抓紧了啊 来吧
Yeah, you guys got some catching up to do, come on.
好吧 我完全有这种感觉
All right, I am totally feeling this.
你准备好了吗 伙计开始了
Are you ready, buddyHere we go.
来吧 我们正在磨合 我们现在心意相通 你准备好了吗
Come on, we're syncing up, we're all connected. Are you ready?
-是的-好的 我们开始吧
- Yep. - Okay, here we go.
财宝
Bompity bo!
哦 我知道这个 来吧 准备好了吗
Oh, I know this one. Here we go, ready?
开始
And... go.
猪 猪 猪尾巴
Pig, pig, pigtail.
猪尾 猪屌♥ 猪屌♥ 猪...
Pigtail, pig penis, pig penis, pig...
-长鸡鸡 -来吧 我不是穿过这里吗
- long penis. - Come on, am I not getting through here?
嘿 这部分你不能说话
Hey, you cannot talk in this part.
- 好吧 好吧 -拉链
- Okay, okay. - Zipper.
猪手 猪手 蛋糕
Pig hands, pig hands, pat-a-cake.
-时间 -哦 哦 哦 接近了
- And time. - Oh, oh, oh, it's so close!
-哦 是杂耍演员 我的错 - 杂耍演员
- Oh, it was Hambone. That was one of mine. - Hambone?
类别是电影 艾伦
The category was movies, Alan.
是的 我知道 我做到一半才想起
Yeah, I know I figured that out about halfway through.
好吧 我需要散散步
Okay, uh, I need to take a walk.
呃 呃 呃 不是那么快 先生
Uh, uh, uh, not so fast, mister.
那里有熊
There are bears out there.
-首先需要些防熊喷雾 -好
- You need some bear spray first. - Fine.
-你在做什么...你在做什么 -嗯...
- What are you... what are you doing- Well, it's...
基本上就像杀虫剂一样用
It's just basically like bug spray for bears.
- 不 不 不 -哦 不
- No, no, no! - Oh, no, oh, no!
你别动
Oh, you got to hold still.
好重的味道
Oh, that's heavy.
-蒂姆 -是吗
- Tim! - Yeah?
-我吞下去了 -凯文
- I swallowed it. - Kevin!
你们待在这里 我去求救
You guys stay here, I'm going to get help.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
他们告诉我 这可以赶熊
They told me that it would keep the bears away,
但是他们没有告诉我如何使用它
but they didn't tell me how to use it.
我绝对要写信投诉他们
I'm definitely writing them a letter.
你可以用这个来抢银行了
You can take that to the bank.
哦 有什么我能做的吗
Oh, is there anything that I can do?
你知道 他们告诉我 我头部按♥摩♥做得还不错
You know, they tell me that I do some pretty good head scratches.
来吧 把鸡蛋打在头上...
Here we go. Break an egg on your head...
...蛋黄流了下来
...and the yolk runs down.
给我点啤酒 伙计
Just get me a beer, bud.
你不觉得现在喝酒还太早吗
Don't you think it's a little early in the day for alcohol?
- 那是什么 -我认为现在喝酒还为时过早
- What's that- For alcohol, I think it's a little early.
我的意思是 我通常五点钟以后再喝
I mean, I'm generally like a after five o'clock boy,
但是你知道吗
but you know what?
我们都在这里 是在做男人该做的事情吧
We're all men here, doing guy stuff, right?
我正好有这个
I have just the thing.
哦 哦 伙计们 嗨起来吧
Oh, oh, you guys, wait for the party to explode.
等等 你很快就会感觉好多了的
Hang on, you're going to feel a whole lot better in a second.
这个我本来是为你妈妈准备的 我...
I was saving this for your mom and I...
...但是当猫离开时 老鼠就可以放心玩了
...but when the cat's away, the mice will play.
来吧
Here you go.
但是有些得说清楚
Now, some ground rules.
只要每个人都在合理的范围内这样做
As long as everybody does this within reason,
而且不做错事
and there's no bad decisions that are made.
- 当然 -我们也该尽量满足我们的本能
- Of course. - We take actions that honor our bodies,
我认为我们可以享受这些美好的时光的
I think that we can have ourselves a good old time in style.
有人想要一点棕色麻袋吗
Anybody up for a little brown sackin' it?
-棕色麻袋吗 -是的
- Brown sackin' it- Yeah.
瞧 就是这样 我们放松一下
See, this is what happens. We just kind of loosen up.
我们别管那么多了
We break down some walls.
谁想成为第一个尝试的人
Who wants to be the first to sip the sack?
来吧 别害羞
Come on, don't be shy.
准备好让他们的嘴巴来试试这个
Who's ready to put their lips to the old brownie?
布朗布朗
You know whatBrown me up.
天哪
My man!
对吧 伙计们
Right, guys?
来啊
Go to brown town.
凯文 我认为让最大的亚当
Now, Kevin, I think it's only fair that as eldest,
来享受这个是最公平的
the brownie would be Adam's birthright.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam?
你想成为第一个
Do you want to be the first to take a big swallow
喝下一大口美酒的人么
from the old man pouch?
不要那么粗鲁 亚当
Don't be rude, Adam.
从令人垂涎酒袋里喝一口吧
Take a drink from Alan's mouthwatering old man pouch.
哦 我觉得亚当没有准备好
Oh, I don't Adam's ready for the old wrinkled wraparound.
这到底是什么 伙计混合的血腥玛丽
What the hell is this, manBloody Mary mix?
好吧 我说我们来为
Well, I say we toast.
这个敬一杯吧...
To man pouches...
还有快乐时光...
fun times...
- 没毛病 -先生 我会的
- no plans. - I, sir, will drink to that,
我还有一个
and I have another one.
也敬我们生活中的一位女士
This is one is to the ladies in our lives.
她当然是个好母亲
To a wonderful mother, of course.
她是一个很棒的女人 也是一个很棒的室友
She's a wonderful woman, wonderful roommate too.
还有蒂姆的未来妻子克里斯蒂
And to Tim's future wife, Christy Borders.
克里斯蒂那个女人
Christy Borders is a swamp woman
她玻璃眼 还铲子脸 不用了 谢谢
with a glass eye and a shovel face, no thanks.
而且我认为亚当家里有个漂亮的新娘
And I think Adam has a beautiful bride at home,
如果我没错的话 我还看过她的一些照片
if I'm not mistaken. I've seen some pictures of her.
哦 这是给你的 先生 向你致敬
Ooh, here's to you, good sir. Hat's off to you.
你知道什么有趣吗
You know what's funny though?
她看起来就像那位
She looks just like the young lady
我的塑身教练
that is our spin instructor over at Shapers,
我给你说
and I'll tell you something,
那个女人可火♥辣♥了
that woman is a little firecracker.
哦 如果我还年轻
Oh, if I were a younger man.
我一定会追她
I put the boots to her!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Knocking the boots, making the bacon.
不是女的才做塑形吗
Isn't Shapers just for women?
艾伦很可爱
Pretty sweet of Alan to notice
你妻子太有魅力了 不是吗
how attractive your wife is, isn't he?
哦 拜托 任何纯男人都会注意到这样的女人的
Come on. Any red-blooded man is going to notice a woman like that.
就是有点愤慨为什么他先把她追到了
You're just upset that he locked her down first.
敬凯蒂 来吧
Here's to Katie, come on.
-凯蒂 凯蒂 -凯蒂
- Katie, to Katie. - To Katie.
凯蒂 凯蒂 凯蒂
Katie, Katie, Katie!
是的
Yeah!
-不小心...-哦 我明白了
- Clumsy. Just... - Oh, I'll get it.
嗯 蒂姆 你 嗯
Uh, Tim, did you, um,
你不是有什么…计划或者今天想要做的事情吗
did you have like a plan or something that you wanted to do today?
我画好了些东西
I may have mapped something out.
是阿兰的各种死法的地图吗
Is that the map with all the dead Alans?
凯夫 你开什么玩笑
Kev, you joker!
恩 艾伦 我想我们今晚需要
Uh, Alan, I think we are going to need
-一些柴火 - 好的
- some firewood for tonight. - Okay.
我有一张地图 可以将我们带到最佳地点 你觉得呢
I've got a map that will take us to the best spot, what do you say?
是的 听起来不错
Yeah, sure, that sounds great.
高一点 兄弟
Just a little bit higher, bud!
好的都在上面 你做得很棒
The good one's at the top, you're doing great!
是么 好的
电影精选列表