The ice, put it in.
你们看到她对我调情的样子吗
Did you guys see the way she was flirting with me?
汽车小酒馆(老爸的最爱)
好 先生们 在如此美好的晨后
What can I get you fine gentlemen
我能为你们做点什么呢
this glorious post morning?
晨后
Post.
嗯 山姆在哪里 他一直都在这的
Uh, where's SamHe's never not here.
嗯 是的 我们的老板目前有点不舒服
Ah, yes, our proprietor is currently indisposed.
他让你负责吗
And he left you in charge?
他们叫我库尔特
They call me Kurt.
我得去撒个尿
I got to take a piss.
很好 恩 库尔特 请给我们四个波旁威士忌
Great, uh, Kurt, can we just get four bourbons, please.
酒加冰处理后的那种
Straight up.
你不会喜欢那个的 请容许我的冒昧
You don't want that. Allow me to delight your senses
尝尝我的独创
with my self-authored specialty.
我亲手制♥作♥的手工苦酒
Including handcrafted bitters, which I crafted myself, with my hands.
嗯 是的 不 不用了 请给我四个波旁威士忌
Uh, yeah, no, no specials, just the four bourbons, please.
实际上 这听起来不错 我想试试 免费 对吧
Actually that sounds delightful, I'll try one of those. On the house.
凯文 这可是老规矩
Kevin, it's tradition.
四个波旁威士忌 别无其他
Four bourbons, nothing else.
而且你也不能免费订购东西
And you can't order things on the house.
特别是把这个算在库尔特头上
One Kurt Special on the house.
这很美味
It's delicious.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
请给我四个波旁威士忌
Just the four bourbons, please.
冰块的那种 不要其他的
Straight up, nothing else.
我不知道这个地方发生了什么 但我不喜欢
I don't know what's happening to this place, but I don't like it.
-威士忌明胶 -哦 拜托
- Whiskey au gelatin. - Oh, come on.
-就像果冻一样 - 随你吧 嗯...
- It's Jello shots. - Whatever. Um...
敬老爹
To Dad.
敬老爹
To Dad.
真的
Really?
-我们不会为此付钱的 - 你应该为自己感到羞耻
- We're not paying for this. - You should be ashamed of yourself.
哥们营地
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
我仍然可以感觉到他在这里 你知道吗
I can still feel him up here, you know?
我也是
Me too.
也有可能是海拔原因 但是我很确定是爸爸
Or the altitude, but I'm pretty sure it's Dad.
鬼故事讲够了 男孩们
Enough with the ghost stories, boys.
这些啤酒不会自己喝掉
These beers aren't going to drink themselves.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
亚当 天哪
Adam, oh, my God!
你为什么裸着
Why are you naked?
妈妈 你不应该裸着的
You should never be nude, Mom.
蒂米 我不是赤♥裸♥裸的
Timmy, I am not naked.
哦 妈 你的团建进展如何
Oh, hey, Mom. How's the work retreat going?
哦 不 凯文
Oh, no, Kevin!
-你们都在这做什么 - 你在这里做什么
- What are you all even doing up here- What are you doing here?
这是男子汉营地周
It's Man Camp week.
是这个周末吗
It's this weekend?
-是的- 妈的
- Yeah. - Oh, shit!
好吧 我会 呃...我会把我的东西收起来
Okay, fine, I'll, uh... I'll just gather my things up.
我忘了这个...
I forgot that it was this...
有时候女人也需要一些特殊的时间
Sometimes a woman just needs some special time
-独自一个人去...-哦 天哪 妈妈 不
- alone to herself to... - Oh, God, Mom, no!
恶心 不要解释
Gross! No explanation necessary, please.
亚当 别那么卑鄙
Don't be such a little bitch, Adam.
很有必要解释
Explanation fully necessary.
那么 你自己就是在这里度过特别的时光吗
So, you're just here by yourself having special time then?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
我听说有几块木头
I hear there's a few logs
等着我来劈呢
that need to be split in this here woods.
我 嗯 我在找一些木头
I was just, uh, getting some wood.
不 我 很高兴见到你们
No, I, it's so nice to actually meet you guys.
嗨
Hi!
你一定是...哦
You must be... Oh.
-蒂姆 -我们可以谈谈
- Tim. - We can talk this through.
蒂姆 蒂姆
Tim. Tim.
-先生 ...-不 不 不 我 我们应该...
- Mister, g... - No, no, no, I, we should...
蒂姆 蒂姆 蒂姆
Tim, Tim, Tim!
走 抓住他 跑
Go! Grab him! Run!
- 停下来 - 跑
- Stop it! - Run!
蒂姆 不要那么做
Tim! Stop that!
停下来
Stop it!
-嗯 -嘘
- Um... - Shh!
要不...按顺序自我介绍下
Maybe... some introductions are in order.
好吧 这是个好主意 凯文
Well, now that's a great idea, Kevin.
好吧 我是艾伦
Okay, I'm Alan.
呃 伙计们 伙计们 放松一下 冷静 兄弟
Uh, guys, guys, relax, just chill, bros.
嗯 你知道 也许我可以 你介意我...
Um, you know, maybe I can, do you mind if I?
我...我想我可以解释这里发生的事情
I... I think I can explain what's going on here.
妈妈和艾伦是朋友...
Mom and Alan are friends...
艾伦在这一起团建 显然他们是同事
who apparently work together since Alan is here on the work retreat.
-不是什么团建 -这里没事
- It's not a work retreat. - Nothing going on here.
只是同事而已
It's just, it's just two work friends
做同事该做的 你知道吗
doing what work friends do, you know?
一起骑车上班 一起看电影
Riding work bikes and going to the movies for work,
或去高档餐厅工作
or going to fancy work restaurants.
你知道 还是工作过夜
You know, or having work sleepovers.
-你知道 还有夜间工作摔跤比赛 -凯文
- You know, or all night work wrestling matches. - Kevin.
就是工作
It's just work.
哥们 你认识这个人吗
Dude, you know this guy?
-谁 艾伦 -是的
- Who, Alan- Yeah!
嗯 当然咯 怎么了 艾伦
Yeah, of course. What's up, Alan?
妈妈 这到底是怎么回事
Mom, what the hell is going on here?
男孩们 听着
Boys, look.
我一直想和你谈一下
I've been wanting to talk to you for a while.
我在和他约会
I've met someone.
约会到底是什么意思
What the hell do you mean you've met someone?
好吧 蒂姆 是吗
Well, Tim, is it?
当一个男人爱上一个女人...
When a man loves a woman...
我知道男人爱♥女♥人♥会发生什么
I know exactly what happens when a man loves a woman,
而且希望这最好不要
and it sure as hell better not be happening
超越婚姻的界限
outside the boundaries of holy matrimony!
现在 蒂姆 我想你知道我们的愿景
Now, Tim, I think you need to see the whole picture here.
整个愿景
Whole picture?
这不仅仅是物理上的事情
This isn't just about physical stuff going on,
相信我 这不可阻挡
and believe me, that is going on.
我想说的是
I think what I'm trying to say
有时候故事还有更多 好吗
is that sometimes there's more to the story, okay?
还有什么故事 艾伦
And what more to story is there, Alan?
没事没事
It... There's nothing. It... It's nothing.
-他想说的是 -不 不 亲爱的
- What he's trying to say... - No, no, honey.
祝福你 但我知道我要说的
Bless you, but I know what I'm trying to say.
我希望你们都知道我是一个善意的人
I want you boys to know that I'm a man of good intentions,
我认为如果你们明白
and I think that if you boys understand
这跟你妈妈和我在一起
where this is going with your Mom and I,
我们可以解决整个问题
we can smooth this whole thing over.
会怎么样
Where things are going?
太好了 听起来你正在计划一场婚礼
That's... That's great, it sounds like you're planning a wedding.
妈的
Oh, shit.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
好吧 好吧 我猜
Okay, okay, so I guess...
我想我们对这一切的想法仅仅是
I guess whatever we think about all this is just,
谁会在乎我们的想法呢 哇
who gives a shit what we think about it. Wow.
年轻人 我要告诉你
I've got news for you, young man.
我今年54岁 我能为
I am 54 years old and I think I am perfectly capable
我自己做决定
of making a decision by myself,
如果你认为我们该先提醒你
and if you think you should've been included in that decision,
好吧 对不起 我 但是我爱这个男人
电影精选列表