-家 -我们回来了
- Home. - We're home!
哦 伙计 我不应该打那些芝士薯条
Oh, man, I shouldn't have hit those cheese fries.
你从哪里学到的呢
Where did you learn how to do that?
-什么 锁喉功么 -是的
- What, the rear naked choke- Yeah.
哦 你妈妈和我
Oh, your mom and I,
看 我们参加了一次自卫健身课
see, we take a self-defense fitness class.
每个星期二的11:30
Every Tuesday at 11:30, that's actually,
这就是为什么我要去塑型
that's why I go to Shapers,
它是针对女性的 小凯 就是这样
and it is for women, just so you know, Kev, it is.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
老塔拉 她偶尔会变得有点自觉
Old Tara, she gets a little self-conscious now and then
当她尝试新事物时 我说 你知道吗
when she's trying something new, so I said, you know what?
-照顾好塔拉 -照顾好塔拉
- Taking care of Tara. - Taking care of Tara.
好吧 我不想哭了
Well, I don't want to start crying,
但是我没有想到
but you know what I didn't know,
我会那样使用它
I didn't know that I would be using it like that.
害
Hiya!
有人看过视频吗
Did anyone get a video?
不 因为我们的电♥话♥都被锁在了卡车里面
No, because our phones were all locked in the truck.
-非常感谢 亚当 -哦 亚当
- Thanks a lot, Adam. - Oh, Adam.
不客气 你们
You're welcome, you guys.
我去给你们拿
I'll go get them for you guys.
是的 艾伦 你是我的新朋友
Yeah, Alan, you're my new buddy.
你用那个救了我 因为…哦 哦 哦
You saved me with chokehold, because... oh, oh, oh.
哦 是艾伦的电♥话♥
Oh, it's Alan's phone.
让我们看看 我的朋友艾伦 你对我妈妈说什么
Let's see, my friend Alan, what do you say to my mom?
“希望你过得愉快 ”
"Hope you're having a nice time."
很好 我们还能得到什么
That's nice, what else have we got?
蒂姆 凯文 我有东西要给你们看
Tim, Kevin, I got something to show you guys.
我有东西要给你们看
I got something to show you guys.
想要我替你再甩一次还是
Want me to roll again for you or?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
哦 老兄 再次入睡感觉真好
Oh, man, it feels so good to get a sleep in a bed again.
天哪
My man!
好吧 男孩们 男子汉营地的最后一天 让我们数一数
Well, boys, last day of Man Camp. Let's make it count.
-徒步到“隐匿处” -是的
- Hike up to the Hideaway. - Yeah.
嗯 艾伦 我们又没水了
Um, Alan, we're low on water again.
你介意去小河里吗
Would you mind running down to the creek
在我们回去之前把水打满
and filling us up before we head out?
好啊
Aces.
鸡鸡的照片
Dick pic.
艾伦在发自己鸡鸡的图片
Alan is sending dick pics.
你自己看
See for yourself.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure that's him?
这是一周前的电子邮件
It's an email from a week ago.
他在发送鸡♥巴♥照片
Dude is sending dick pics.
-恶心 是吗 -是什么意思
- Gross, is that it- What do you mean, is that it?
我的意思是 这照片真是太糟糕了
I mean, it's gross that you had see his situation, man,
感谢你让我们也看到
and thank you for bestowing that honor on the rest of us,
真的 谢谢 但你知道
really, thanks, but you know,
如果他和妈妈想 那不关我的事
it's none of my business if him and Mom want to,
你知道的
you know, do that.
是的 这有什么大不了的
Yeah, wha... what's the big deal?
我们又看不到他裤子里面
Besides having forever X-ray vision into Alan's pants?
你知道 那不影响我们 所以
You know, that doesn't affect us, so.
是的 除了可以
Yeah, except that it does.
他不是寄给妈妈的
He's not sending them to Mom.
看看邮件发给谁的
Check the outgoing message.
他将它们发给了叫茜拉的女人
He's sending them to some lady named Sheila.
“哇 那真的很大
"Wow, that's really big.
你赶快过来啊 ”
You're going to need to come over soon."
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
艾伦 你怎么能这样 你怎么能这样
Alan, how could you do thisHow could you do this?
我们可是好兄弟
We were blood brothers in a guild.
凯文 这不是在开玩笑 妈妈被玩弄了
This isn't a joke, Kevin. Mom's getting played.
这不是开玩笑
D&D is not a joke.
-我打电♥话♥给妈妈 -不要打给她 好吗
- I'm calling Mom. - Don't call her, okay?
这是面对面的对话
This is a face to face conversation.
我们到家时会告诉她
We'll tell her when we get home.
蒂姆 别打给她
Tim, do not call her.
凯文 来
Kevin, come on.
你知道 就现在来说
You know, just for the record,
我还是喜欢待在木屋里面 哦
I really like being at the cabin. Oh.
营地周的最后一天 哥们
Last day of Man Camp, bud.
我们要走这条小路 这是传统
We hike up to the Hideaway, it's tradition.
是的 我知道 但是我有点累了
Yeah, I know but I'm just getting a little winded here.
这对你有好处
Well, it's good for you.
促进心脏跳动 血液流向四肢
Gets the heart pumping, blood flowing to the extremities.
我觉得我要喘口气
I think I need to take a little breather.
大约半英里后面有一座孤峰
There's a lone peak that opens up about a half mile.
我在那里等你
I'll meet you up there.
千万不要错过 它很突出
You can't miss it, bulges up from the ground.
很大 很硬 随时准备爆♥炸♥一样
Strong, firm, ready to explode.
你肯定想拍一张照片的
You'll want a pic of that for sure.
-老兄 -孤峰
- Dude. - Lone peak.
在那等你们
Meet you guys up there,
看好了 不要错过
right there in your face, can't miss it.
我觉得你们可以继续往前走了
I'm thinking you maybe should go next.
我会赶上你们的
I'll spot you.
我一直很喜欢你 艾伦
I always liked you, Alan.
-嘿 -你好 公主
- Hey. - Howdy, princess.
我想 艾伦变得非常生气
Alan's getting pretty gassed, I think.
你的意思是 因为那个图片
You mean step daddy dick pic?
你有记忆不好吗
You got short term memory loss?
我不是坐在那玩耍的小家伙 老兄
I'm not sitting around playing pretend with that little perv, dude.
我实际上开始觉得
I was actually starting to think
有他在身边也挺好的
it might be nice to have him around, you know?
好吧 你想要真♥相♥吗
Well, you want the truth?
就现在
No time like the present.
嘿 男孩们 就在那里
Hey, boys, there it is.
之前说的孤峰
The lone peak just as described.
- 你好 朋友 -你好 蒂姆
- Hey, buddy. - Hello, Tim.
没想到你会在这
Wasn't, uh, expecting you there.
你 呃 你需要什么吗
Do you, uh, do you need something?
我吗 不需要
MeNo.
不 我没事
No, I'm good.
是的 我不知道你是不是还有什么没对我们说的
I just didn't know if there was anything you wanted to share with us?
呃 我不知道你指的是什么
Uh, I don't know what you're referring to.
你没有什么想说的
Nothing you want to get off your chest?
是想让我们来猜
Maybe let us in the loop on?
好的
okay.
是的 你问住我了
Yeah, you got me.
- 你不知道 -不 你是对的
- You have no idea. - No, you're right.
我的意思是 我不应该把那个
I mean, I shouldn't have tried to keep it to myself.
是的 那个是我为你妈妈留下来了
Yeah, I'm saving it for your mom and I, for this weekend.
- 什么 -是的 这是泰国棍 但是我们...
- What- Yeah, it's a Thai stick. But we...
我不是说这个小棍子 艾伦
I don't give a shit about your shitty little joint, Alan!
如果你一直在欺骗我们的妈妈 我希望你现在告诉我们
I want you to tell us right now if you've been cheating on our mom.
-欺骗 -我们可是亲如兄弟
- Cheating- We're brothers in a guild.
你怎么能
How could you?
你们以为我在骗你们妈妈
You guys think that I was cheating on your mother?
想想我在说什么
Read my lips.
- 什么 -什么意思
- What- What do you mean, what?
好吧 你说让我猜 然后你捡起一块石头
Well, you said read your lips, and then you picked up a rock,
然后你把它扔了
and you threw it, and you hit a...
我知道我在说什么
I know what I said!
我想他想说的是
I think what he's trying to say,
艾伦 我们只是想确保
Alan, is we just want to make sure
你只有妈妈 而不是
that you're fully committed to Mom, and there's not, like,
还有一些其他的人 就类似在外面沾花惹草
some other stuff out there, kind of floating around.
电影精选列表