The look that before you burned the neighbor's shed down,
或者你埋掉别人的猫就因为在夜里乱叫
or you buried their cat for meowing at night,
-哦 还有当你把布比老师困在休息室时 - 妈妈 妈妈
- oh, and when you booby trapped the teacher's lounge. - Mom, Mom!
就是那个表情
That look.
妈妈 那是老蒂姆了 好吗 现在是新的蒂姆
Mom, that was old Tim, okayThis is new Tim.
太好了 亲爱的 但是 嗯 艾伦还有些工作要做
That's sweet, honey, but, um, Alan has some work
他还得回去
that he's just got to get back to.
亲爱的 不 不 不 我可以重新安排时间
Honey, no, no, no. I can reschedule that.
是的 老实说 我认为这是个好主意
Yeah, you know, honestly, I think this is a great idea.
没错 哥们
There you go, Al, buddy.
哦
Well. Oh!
你不会后悔的
You won't regret this.
嘿 嘿 嘿 我知道我们有点不愉快 好吗
Hey, hey, hey, I know we came on a little strong up there, okay?
- 就刚刚 -一点点
- At the top. - Just a little bit.
-为此 我深表歉意 -哦
- And for that, I apologize. - Oh.
小凯说你是一个正直的人 所以我选择相信我的兄弟
And Kev says you're a stand-up guy, so I trust my brother.
让我们试试这个
Let's try this again.
欢迎来到男子汉营地
Welcome to Man Camp.
好 谢谢新提姆
Well, thank you, New Tim.
我很感激 哦 太好了
I appreciate it. Oh, that's good.
-我很高兴有一个新的开始 -是的
- I'm glad to have a new start and hit to old reset button. - Yeah.
而且这可是专属于我们男人的时间
And just have a little man on man time.
- 那是什么 -噢 你知道 打破我们之间的障碍
- What's that- Oh, you know, break down some barriers.
小伙子和小伙子一起 我觉得这听起来很棒
Just get going guy on guy, I think it sounds amazing,
你知道吗
and you know what?
不用担心
You've got nothing to worry about,
因为我们要做的就是在这里
because all we're going to be doing up here
大家一起做些有意义的事情
is just a couple of guys taking it nice and deep.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
因此 我想我得下次再来“砍你的木头”了
So, I guess I'm going to have to split that log another time.
别这样
Stop!
好吧 这一切都会好起来的 没关系 相信我
Well, this is all going to be fine. It's going to be okay, trust me.
哦 我的小可可可爱
Oh, you poor, poor sweet man.
-哦 -好的 都准备好了
- Oh! - All right, all set.
好吧 嗯 我到家时会打给你 好吗
Okay, um, I'll call you when I get home, okay?
-哦 拜托 亲爱的 -开车注意安全 妈妈
- Oh, please do, sweetie. - Drive safe, Mom.
-晚上会很恐怖 -哦 哦 嘿 你们对他好点
- It's gonna be scary at night. - Oh, oh, hey, you guys be good to him.
他不太习惯这种情况 好吗
He's not used to these sort of situations, okay?
-妈妈 我们会照顾他的 -哦 天哪 我的宝贝们 哦
- We'll take care of him, Mom. - Okay, oh, my sweet boys. Oh.
- 好吧 -哦 好吧 好吧
- All right. - Oh, okay, okay.
-小心开车 妈妈 - 好的
- Drive safe, Mom. - Okay.
你不用担心
Don't you worry about a thing.
当我们从这座山上下来时
When we come down off of this mountain,
我们就会像葱姜蒜一样亲密
we're going to be like peas and carrots.
-宝贝 我爱你 -哦
- Aw, I love you, babe. - Oh.
-再见 -再见 妈妈
- Bye! - Bye, Mom.
-再见 妈妈 -再见
- Bye, Mom. - Bye!
好吧 男孩们 走吧 哦
Well, boys, here we go, ooh.
- 你好啊 朋友 -哦
- Hey, buddy. - Oh.
你准备好与男孩们共度美好时光吗
You ready to spend some quality time with the boys?
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
我认为我的椎间盘刚刚破了
I just had a ruptured disc, I think.
哦 我的天 我能感觉到
Oh, my gosh, yeah, I can feel
那些碎片漂浮在我的背部皮肤里
those little pieces floating around in my back skin.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe really.
我想他说的是真的
I think he's telling the truth.
他的脸看起来很肥又紧
His face looks really fat and tight.
哦 不 他的脸就是这样
Oh, no, that's just what his face looks like.
-不 好的 - 好的
- No, okay, please. - Okay.
-哦 -艾伦 这只是给你个兄弟般的拥抱
- Oh. - Just a little brotherly wrestling with you, Alan.
这将是一个愉快的周末
It's going to be a good weekend up here.
我迫不及待地想和你一起去玩了
I can't wait to just hang out and see what you're all about.
好吧 等等 你在眨眼吗
Well, hang on, are you winking to them
这是暗示
to surreptitiously suggest
你不会和我过一个愉快的周末吗
that you're not going to have a good weekend with me?
别傻了 阿琉斯
Don't be silly, Alvis.
我的眼睛进了点东西
I've got something in my eye.
哦 你知道吗我认为你确实有些东西
You know whatI think you actually do have something in your eye.
-很好 凯文 -但是现在不是魔术的时间 凯文
- Oh, very good, Kevin! - Not the time for magic, Kevin.
嘿 凯文 我想我的眼睛里面也有个硬币
Hey, Kevin, I think I might have a quarter in my eye.
我看你的眼睛里面没有
I don't see anything in your eye.
也许我可以试试这里...哦
Maybe if I check into... oh!
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
你听到我刚才说的吗 阿尔文
Did you hear what I just said, Alvin?
其实 我叫艾伦
Actually, it's Alan.
好的 爱丽丝
Sure thing, Alice.
知道了
Oh, I get it.
你喜欢和对方玩游戏 对吧
You like to give each other a little smack down, huh?
这有点像那种 我很了解
Kind of razz the bros, well, I totally dig that.
是的 我挺喜欢这个
Yeah, I dig it. I dig it with both shovels,
但我给你说
but I'll tell you something,
你最好注意点 因为四个人可以玩
you better watch out, because four can play that game.
就像 嘿 你这个小怪人
Like, hey, you little weirdo wankers.
小怪人
Buncha weirdo wankers.
别跟你妈妈说
Don't tell your mother I said that.
没事 现在没人能听到你的声音
It's a good thing no one can hear you way up here.
这里这么偏僻
Away from the modern world.
就算你喊破喉咙
You could scream your lungs out
也没有人听到你的声音 只有风和树木
and no one would hear you but the wind and the trees.
蒂姆 这有点威胁的意味
You know, Tim, that kind of came across as a threat.
想象下这个
The imagination on this one.
让我们给你找个地方
Let's get you situated.
嘿 还有其他地方可以选么
Hey, are there any more sleeping options?
因为我知道楼下还有卧室
Because I know there are bedrooms downstairs,
而且我想用便盆
and also I need to use the potty.
厕所在那边
Outhouse is over there.
晚安 熊宝宝
Goodnight, baby bear.
好吧 兄弟们 家庭破坏者被我塞进去了
All right, boys, homewrecker's all tucked in.
太好了 那有什么计划
Great, so what's the plan?
现在这家伙要在这和我们一起度过露营时间吗
Now this guy's staying up here for Man Camp?
爸爸不会高兴的 老兄
Dad would not be happy, dude.
显然爸爸会
Obviously Dad would be pissed
因为妈妈和那个人在一起而生气
about Mom knocking boots with Small Bunyan out there.
好吧 那个家伙很丑 很烂 甚至可能是种族主义者
Okay, that guy is ugly, weak as shit, and probably racist.
他...他在社区学院教授非裔美国人
He... He teaches African American Studies at the community college.
这是他的掩护 凯文
Classic racist cover-up, Kevin.
你回避了这个问题 伙计
You're avoiding the question, man.
你为什么要邀请他来这里
Why the hell did you invite him up here?
我们本来可以度过一个体面的周末的
We could've at least had a decent weekend,
但是现在这个人就在窗外
but now that's out the window.
兄弟 信任我
Bro, trust.
这个周末过后 你再也不必见到他了
After this weekend, you'll never have to see him again.
我给你...
I give you...
看看我的总体规划
the master plan.
妈妈现在正在回家的路上 充满信心
Mom's on her way home now, confident everything is cool.
现在 尽管她度过了一个愉快的小周末
Now, while she has a nice little weekend to herself,
让游戏开始吧
we keep that dong bag up here and let the games begin.
这个你做的
You made this?
是的 伙计 我不是幼儿园老师
Yeah, dude, I'm not a kindergartner.
我知道基本的制图学
I know basic cartography.
哦 那些是忍♥者的飞镖么
Oh, are those ninja stars?
手里剑 小说里面看到的
Shuriken, read the legend.
哦 嘿 那个家伙从悬崖上掉下来了
Oh, hey, that guy's falling off a cliff.
这个家伙着火了 我们要放火烧他么
This guy's just on fire. We're going to light him on fire?
你认为我是什么 精神病么
What do you think I am, a psychopath?
他会自己烧的
He'll be setting himself on fire,
如果你阅读图例 就会知道
which you would know if you read the legend.
哇 哇 哇 这个家伙着火了 应该是艾伦
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This guy on fire, that's supposed to be Alan?
-是的- 哦 不
- Yeah. - Oh, no.
嗯 不 对不起 蒂姆 我不要再效忠于你了
Uh-uh, no, I'm sorry, change of allegiance, Tim.
拜托 凯文 是的 我们没有折磨这个人
电影精选列表