什麽,呃...
What, uh...
哦不。哦,不,你不必。
Oh, no. Oh, no, you don't have to.
是的。- 你应该...不不。
Yeah. - You should... No, no.
哦,太大了。我没有。。。
Oh, it's too big. I don't...
嗯。
Mmm.
是的,它很合适。
Yeah, it fits pretty well.
现在。。。
And now...
给我一些“grrrr”。
give me some "grrrr."
成为豹子!
Be the leopard!
什麽,呃...
What, uh...
哦不。
No, no.
不 不 不。
No, no, no.
没有毛球。没有浓缩咖啡机。
No fur ball. No espresso machine.
只。。。
Just...
这个。这个。这个。
This one. This one. This one.
再见。
Bye.
好。谢谢。
Okay. Thank you.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
开什麽玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
天啊。
Oh, God.
哦,比安卡。
Oh, Bianca.
你知道,一个月前,
You know, a month ago,
我在长滩为无家可归者提供食物。
I was feeding the homeless in Long Beach.
我的意思是,我一直説明老人过马路。
I mean, I help old people cross the road all the time.
我是个好人。
I am a good person.
你当然是。你和平了。
Of course you are. You made peace.
是的,但代价是什麽?我觉得自己像迈克尔·柯里昂。
Yeah, but at what cost? I feel like Michael Corleone.
你看过电影吗?
You saw the movie?
不。我阅读了维琪百科摘要。
No. I read the Wikipedia summary.
克裡斯汀,世界不是非黑即白的。
Kristin, the world isn't black and white.
你爷爷照顾我的家人。
Your grandfather took care of my family.
他让我母亲上学
He put my mother through school
给了我们住所和食物。-哼。
and gave us shelter and food. - Huh.
给我买♥♥了这条腿。
And bought me this leg.
我欠他一切。
I owe him everything.
我的观点是,仅仅因为你是黑♥手♥党♥老大,
My point is, just because you're a Mafia boss,
并不意味着你必须是一个坏人。
doesn't mean you have to be a bad person.
右。右。
Right. Right.
等等,你说你的腿怎麽样?
Wait, what did you say about your leg?
当我13岁的时候,一辆卡车撞上了我的Vespa。
When I was 13, a truck hit my Vespa.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
所有的孩子都取笑我。
All the kids made fun of me.
哦。
Oh.
但是唐·巴尔巴诺带着一个大盒子来到我们家。
But Don Balbano came to our house with a big box.
他给我带来了一条假腿。
And he brought me a prosthetic leg.
它改变了我的生活。
It changed my life.
哇。我的意思是,哎呀,我...
Wow. I mean, jeez, I...
我什至没有...
I didn't even...
说不出来。看起来很真实。
Couldn't tell. Looks so real.
精密的瑞士技术。
Precision Swiss technology.
每五年升级一次。-哼。
Upgraded every five years. - Huh.
所以,克裡斯汀,我是活生生的证明
So, Kristin, I'm living proof
你可以用你所拥有的力量做很多好事。
that you can do a lot of good with the power you have.
这不是要失去自己。
It's not about losing yourself.
这是关于成为你自己。
It's about becoming yourself.
但如果这不是你想要的,你可以离开。
But if this isn't what you want, you can leave.
我可以?
I can?
你和平了。
You made peace.
你可以回到你的旧生活。
You can go home to your old life.
致昔日的你。
To the old you.
哦,不,我不想回到那个我身边。
Oh, no, I don't wanna go back to that me.
我不喜欢那个。不,我不这麽认为。
I don't like that one. No, I don't think so.
那你想做什麽?
Then what do you wanna do?
井
Well,
我们从事进出口业务,对吧?
we're involved in an import/export business, right?
嗯嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
嗯。
Hmm.
我想我有一个想法。
I think I have an idea.
这是双赢的,对吧?
It's a win-win, right?
因为我们保持低价
Because we keep prices low
我们向义大利人出♥售♥药物
and we sell medications to people in Italy
他们通常无法以合理的价格找到。
that they can't usually find at a reasonable rate.
因为这不仅仅是为了利润。
Because it's not just about profit.
这是关于帮助别人,对吧?
It's about helping people, right?
我只是在想。
I was just thinking.
我们已经在一起几个月了
We've been together a few months now
我从来没有去过你的地方。
and I have never been to your place.
你还是很隐秘的。
You're still quite secretive.
我不神秘。
I am not secretive.
我不是。过来,我要拍照
I'm not. Come here, I'm gonna take a photo
我们和梵蒂冈。
of us and the Vaticano.
右。准备?-好。
Right. Ready? - Okay.
射手座。 - 射手座。
Yay. - Yay.
那裡。好。现在我正在发佈它。
There. Okay. And now I am posting it.
马上。那裡。
Immediately. There.
我们来了。做。
There we are. Done.
好。- 嗯嗯。
Okay. - Mmm-hmm.
尼基。哦,我的上帝
Nicky. Oh, my God,
我非常想你。是我儿子。
I miss you so much. It's my son.
谁是这傢伙?
Who's the dude?
呃,他是我的麵食老师。
Uh, he is my pasta teacher.
我们只是出去买♥♥双零麵粉。
We're just out buying double zero flour.
好。我得去上课了。嗯,我爱你。
Okay. I gotta go to class. Um, I love you.
我爱妳。
I love you.
麵食老师?老实说,我只是觉得
Pasta teacher? Honestly, I just feel like
你没有告诉我什麽。
you're not telling me something.
真的?- 你不相信我吗?
Oh, really? - Don't you trust me?
停下。- 你不相信我吗?
Stop it. - Don't you trust me?
别开玩笑了。
Don't even joke.
你可以告诉我任何事情。
You can tell me anything.
我爱妳。
I love you.
哦,我的上帝。保罗?
Oh, my God. Paul?
你的保罗?- 那个保罗?
Your Paul? - That Paul?
放开我!这些傢伙到底是谁?
Get off me! Who the hell are these guys?
你到底在这裡做什麽?
What the hell are you doing here?
我飞到这裡来找你。我看到了你的Insta。
I flew here to find you. I saw your Insta.
该死。我发佈了一张愚蠢的照片。
Dammit. I post one stupid photo.
他比我想像的要弱得多。
He's much weaker than I imagined.
我想像着一个非常虚弱的人。
And I imagined someone very weak.
保罗是谁?- 我是她的丈夫!
Who's Paul? - I'm her husband!
不。。。
No...
你结婚了?- 不,我们是分开的。
You are married? - No, we are separated.
看,我看你是个很帅的傢伙
Look, I can see you're a pretty handsome guy
而且你一直在做♥爱♥...
and you've been having some great sex...
但丁,请带他回别♥墅♥。
Dante, please take him back to the villa.
来吧,保罗。我们走吧。- 什麽,什麽?放开我。
Come on, Paul. Let's go. - What, what? Let me go.
所以他可以去你的地方,但我不能?
So he gets to go to your place, but I can't?
不,不是那样的。不。
No, it's not like that. No.
你告诉我你离婚了。
You told me you were divorced.
好吧,我们也可以。
Well, we may as well be.
他是一个可怕的丈夫,欺骗了我。
He's a horrible husband who cheated on me.
不,不,我的意思是...
No. No. - No, I mean...
我花了这麽长时间才再次信任。
It's taken me so long to trust again.
我真的很关心你。-不 不。
And I really care about you. - No, no.
我。。。我关心你。我太在乎你了。
I... I care about you. I care about you so much.
然后让我们彼此诚实。
Then let's be honest with each other.
你还有什麽事瞒着我吗?
Is there anything else you are keeping from me?
嗯?-在。。。
Hmm? - Um...
哦,我的上帝。嗯......
Oh, my God. Um...
电影精选列表