我很抱歉,我真的必须去处理这件事。
I'm so sorry, I really do have to go deal with this.
好?对不起。- 当然,去。
Okay? I'm sorry. - Sure, go.
没关係。- 我会见到你的。
It's okay. - I'll see you.
该死的,保罗。留下来吧!
God dammit, Paul. Just stay back!
我需要小便,拜託。
I need to pee, please.
你们做了什麽?- 我闭上了他的嘴。
What did you guys do? - I shut his mouth.
他很烦人。
He's very annoying.
我需要小便。我扛不住了。
I need to pee. I can't hold it.
好。好。
Okay. Okay.
很好,很容易。
Nice and easy.
其实,但丁,你能拿一些婴儿油和Q-tips吗?
Actually, Dante, can you grab some baby oil and Q-tips?
我想会... - 哎呀!
I think it'll be... - Ow!
该死!我刚刚克服了唇疱疹。
Dammit! I was just getting over a cold sore.
作弊者不值得你照顾。
The cheater does not deserve your care.
你告诉这些人关于特雷西的事情?
You told these people about Tracy?
你到底怎麽了?
What the hell is wrong with you?
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
该死!
Dammit!
没有人这样和她说话。表现出一些尊重。哼?
No one talks to her that way. Show some respect. Huh?
给克裡斯汀?
To Kristin?
啸呃。克裡斯汀,做点什麽。
Ew. Kristin, do something.
你为什麽这麽好
Why are you so nice
对这个斯特朗佐?
to this stronzo?
你怎麽敢叫我什麽
How dare you call me something
我什至不知道这意味着什麽?
I don't even know what it means?
这些人到底是谁?
Who the hell are these people?
他们是她最好的葡萄南瓜。
They are her best grape squashers.
我是标籤製造商。
And I'm the label maker.
是的。我现在是一名葡萄酒商。
Yes. I am a vintner now.
你做剑?- 葡萄酒,斯特龙佐。
You make swords? - Wine, stronzo.
我一出这裡就去查这个词。
I'm gonna look that word up as soon as I get outta here.
你为什麽会在这裡?
Why are you even here?
我没有收到你的消息。我很担心你。
I hadn't heard from you. I was worried about you.
我想你。
I miss you.
好。
Okay.
好的,好的。
Okay, fine.
在你失业后,
After you lost your job,
我们的联名银行帐户是空的。
our joint bank account is empty.
所以,我想,你知道,
So, I figured, you know,
因为我是你的丈夫,
since I'm your husband,
我可能应该和你一起住在别♥墅♥里。
I should probably come live with you in the villa.
哦,我的上帝。现在这一切都非常有意义。
Oh, my God. It all makes perfect sense now.
你来这裡只是为了从我这裡得到别的东西!
You only came here to get something else from me!
回家吧,保罗。
Go home, Paul.
实际上,您只有足够的积分购买♥♥单程票。
Actually, you only had enough points for a one-way ticket.
可怜。- 他不值得。
Pathetic. - He's not worth it.
你在他身上看到了什麽?
What did you see in him?
只要拿走我的卡和...- 克裡斯汀,没有。
Just take my card and... - Kristin, no.
不要!
Don't!
不,你比这更好。-你是对的。
No, you're better than this. - You're right.
我应该自己预订。- 不,克裡斯汀。
I should just book it myself. - No, Kristin.
这不是我们的意思!- 那更糟。
That's not what we meant! - That's worse.
结束。结束。
Fine. Fine.
保罗,你是个大屁♥股♥男人!
Paul, you're a grown-ass man!
自己想办法!-给你。
Figure it out yourself! - There you go.
拥有你的力量。布拉瓦。
Own your power. Brava.
所以,带他去机场!
So, take him to the airport!
你一直有压力
You've been stress
整晚葡萄採摘。
grape gathering all night.
别再担心你愚蠢的丈夫了。
Stop worrying about your imbecile husband.
他会找到回家的路。或者他不会。
He'll find his way home. Or he won't.
不,只是,你知道,保罗伤害了我很多
No, it's just that, you know, Paul hurt me so much
多年来,所有的谎言。
over the years with all the lying.
我不想对洛伦佐那样做。
And I don't wanna do that to Lorenzo.
但你不能告诉洛伦佐你生活的这一部分。
But you can't tell Lorenzo about this part of your life.
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
但是,如果它不是我生活的一部分呢?
But what if it wasn't part of my life?
你说什麽?
What are you saying?
我是说...
I'm saying...
我想出去。
I want out.
但一家之主今天开会。
But the family heads are meeting today.
我不允许在餐桌上,
I'm not allowed at the table,
但是你和法布里齐奥必须在那裡。
but you and Fabrizio have to be there.
好的,完美。
Okay, perfect.
好吧,这就是我要宣布辞职的地方。
Well, that's where I'll announce my resignation.
但你不能就这样离开。
But you can't just leave.
实际上,是的,我可以。
Actually, yes, I can.
你说,一旦我和解,还记得吗?
You said, once I made peace, remember?
你相信我。
You believed me.
我知道你不会回到你以前悲伤的生活。
I knew you wouldn't go back to your old sad life.
此外,那是在你创造所有这些美丽之前。
Besides, that was before you created all this beauty.
药房♥业务。帮助人们。
The pharmacy business. Helping people.
我知道。我只是想给洛伦佐一个机会。
I know. I just wanna give Lorenzo a chance.
所以,你愿意放弃这一切
So, you're willing to give up all of this
对于一个你几乎不认识的男人?
for a man you barely know?
什麽?我们已经约会了几个月了!
What? We've been dating for months!
你在他面前放过屁吗?
Have you farted in front of him?
嗯,就像一个小小的...
Well, like a tiny little...
他没听见。但是,你知道,
He didn't hear it. But, you know,
他曾经在我面前放过屁。
he did fart in front of me once.
但是,真的,
But, really,
我已经下定决心了。
I've made up my mind.
结束。
Fine.
我只是希望这就是你想要的。
I just hope this is what you want.
永远不要让男人决定你是谁或你能做什麽。
Never let a man dictate who you are or what you can do.
谢谢大家
Thank you all
今天加入我们。
for joining us today.
我们召集了这次会议
We called this meeting
讨论您的製药业务。
to discuss your pharmaceutical business.
是的。
Yes.
大家好。我是唐娜·巴尔巴诺。
Hello, everyone. I'm Donna Balbano.
我带来了一些特别的东西
And I brought a little something special
对于今天的每个人。
for everybody today.
哒!我做了鬆饼。
Ta-da! I made muffins.
我知道你可能不想吃它们
I know you may not wanna eat them
因为整个毒药的事情,
because of the whole poison thing,
但请记住,我们是和平的。
but please remember, we are at peace.
看?嗯。
See? Mmm.
无毒鬆饼。
Poison-free muffins.
我只是觉得这会很好
I just thought it would be really nice
一起掰麵包。-克里 斯汀!
to break bread together. - Kristin!
我的香蕉变质了... - 够了!
My bananas were going bad... - Enough!
我需要使用它们。
And I needed to use them.
您的业务给我们带来了很大的问题。
Your business is causing quite the problem for us.
我处理药品,妈妈。
I deal with pharmaceuticals, Mammone.
我不是在碰电子产品,也不是你的汽车。
I'm not touching electronics, or your cars.
是的,是的,是的,是的,是的。
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
但我们所有的业务
But all of our business
必须通过检查员。
has to pass by the inspectors.
检查员在您的工资单上。
And the inspectors are on your payroll.
嘿,听着,听着。我可以和视察员交谈。
Hey, listen, listen. I could talk to the inspectors.
我和他们关係融洽。
I have a great rapport with them.
损害已经造成。我们正在损失很多钱。
The damage is done. We are losing a lot of money.
您必须支付一定比例的业务费用。
You must pay a percentage of your business.
其实,现在真的不是最好的时机。
Actually, now is really not the best time.
我希望我们能保持这一切美丽的和平
I was hoping we can keep all this beautiful peace
我们一直在享受。
that we've been enjoying.
你知道,我还活着。你们都还活着。
You know, I'm alive. You guys are all alive.
事实上,这些鬆饼是一种离别礼物。
In fact, these muffins are kind of a parting gift.
我打算很快辞职。
I'm planning on stepping down shortly.
电影精选列表